View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 05:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
"Down...? Where?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. The floor below? That wouldn't be so bad. Now in the first floor or something that would be pretty bad but then again you're closer to the door and freedom so it all evened out. "Good exercise," he said with a smirk before flexing his free arm. Not as impressive as it should be. Frowning as he looked at it he shrugged. "Well you get the point."

Wait...share? "Do...I have to share stuff? Aside from the room I mean." He hoped not. That would be so not ideal. Smiling as she slipped her arm through his he shrugged, "Don't know. What's the most popular stuff here?"
Oh yeah. He didn't know where the other, less awesome common rooms were. "The Slytherin common room is in the dungeons and the Hufflepuff in on the ground floor. I would certainly not enjoy that," she commented. Yeah. The Ravenclaw's and Gryffindor's have always had the tactical advantage up there.

Flexing. That was CUTE. She giggled and felt of his small bicep. "I think you are hot, Mr. Vorpatril," she told him with a wink. "Nooo, I meant the room and the bathrooms. I never shared anything at all. Not even a loo," she said with a giggle and a snort.

Popular here. "I told you my favorite place is the library, personally. We could out to the grounds though if you would like," she replied with a shrug of her own.