View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 04:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Syd

MO
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Default My posts aren't the best today >_< Sorry.
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
"One should never... assume, Dallin," Aimée said cheekily, poking him on the nose. That was the way she was brought up, and although here she was using it playfully, friendly, heck - flirtatiously, she had 'assumed' that her parents would stay together. And here was the proof that you should never assume - her sitting in Hogwarts with Dallin.

Not that that was a bad thing - no, quite the contrary. But still, the thought was there, and she shook herself mentally to clear her mind of bad thoughts, still smiling.

He had no idea? Oh thank goodness! Aimée let out a small sigh of relief that she wasn't the only who had been completely at loss for a clue as to her house. "I am sure you are extremely clever," she said. "After all, zat 'At's meant to be amazing at Sorting. Although, I was wondering the same zing about myself."

Laughing, Aimée thought about whether she was 'destined' to be blue. "I expected 'Ufflepuff, if I am 'onest," she said thoughtfully. "Zey are loyal and hard workers, which is more like me zaan knowledge and wit."
Dallin laughed, rolling his eyes at Aimée's words and poke. She sounded like his mom right then; his mom always told him not to assume things. But that was just what he did, because he didn't have enough of an attention span to think things through when they had a perfectly good explanation in the first place.

He smirked slightly when she said he was probably clever. He supposed there must be some cleverness somewhere in him, but it didn't show itself all the time. "The hat actually chose my house pretty quickly," he mused when she brought up the Sorting Hat. "I guess it knows me better than myself." Which was sort of creepy, if you asked him.

He nodded slowly as she talked. Hufflepuff? That probably would've been his house, had he not been a Ravenclaw. "I could see you as a Hufflepuff," he said thoughtfully. Not that he knew many Hufflepuffs, but from what he'd heard about them, they wre nice and loyal and stuff. And he didn't exactly know Aimée well, either, but... oh nevermind.

COURAGEOUS | RESILIENT | FIERY
everlasting companion