View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 04:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd (: View Post
[COLOR="Navy"]Turning back to Aimée, he nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I saw you too, so I kind of just figured you were in this house."Because he hadn't even thought about other houses sitting with them, although he knew some were. Probably because he hoped she'd be in his house anyway, so he didn't think of other possibilities.

Dallin caught her sudden smirk and arched one eyebrow, but didn't ask any questions. Instead, he answered hers. "I had no idea what house I would be in," he said with a small laugh. "I still don't know how I managed to get into the brainy house." It wasn't that he wasn't smart - because he could be if he actually cared - it was just that he didn't exactly excel in school, either.

"How about you? Were you destined to be a 'Claw?"
"One should never... assume, Dallin," Aimée said cheekily, poking him on the nose. That was the way she was brought up, and although here she was using it playfully, friendly, heck - flirtatiously, she had 'assumed' that her parents would stay together. And here was the proof that you should never assume - her sitting in Hogwarts with Dallin.

Not that that was a bad thing - no, quite the contrary. But still, the thought was there, and she shook herself mentally to clear her mind of bad thoughts, still smiling.

He had no idea? Oh thank goodness! Aimée let out a small sigh of relief that she wasn't the only who had been completely at loss for a clue as to her house. "I am sure you are extremely clever," she said. "After all, zat 'At's meant to be amazing at Sorting. Although, I was wondering the same zing about myself."

Laughing, Aimée thought about whether she was 'destined' to be blue. "I expected 'Ufflepuff, if I am 'onest," she said thoughtfully. "Zey are loyal and hard workers, which is more like me zaan knowledge and wit."

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽