View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 03:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Satine hurried into the Ravenclaw Common Room and hurried straight to her favorite spot, the couch by the fireplace. She plopped down on the empty couch and placed her purple bag on the arm of the couch by her. She stretched quickly and then flicked her right wrist. Instantly her wand shot out of her wrist holster and into her hand. She flicked her wand and her long purple hair and curls twisted up to an up do. She smiled happy with the new look and then unlatched her bag.

Within seconds, her purple chinchilla crawled out of her bag and quickly onto her shoulder and sat there watching the entryway with Satine.
Hearing another person enter the Common Room, Aimée looked up and smiled over at the girl. She thought that seeing as she was the only person in the Common Room and had heard her enter it would have been rude to ignore her. Looking back down at her lap, the blonde couldn't help but do a double-take back at the girl.

She had bright purple hair.

It was so unexpected and damn right cool that Aimée almost let a giggle escape, but she held it in. This girl might get the wrong idea, and although Aimée didn't know her, she didn't want to get on the wrong foot with anyone on the first day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd (: View Post
Why... did there... have to be... so... many... stairs?

Seriously, did the Ravenclaws really need a common room in one of the tallest towers? Dal didn't know where the other houses' common rooms were, but he doubted that they were all in towers. Meh. Anyway, he had better get used to it. At least he'd stay in shape.

Dallin's inner grumbling immediately stopped when he walked into the room. Merlin's beard it was cool! He continued further into the room slowly, taking in everything. It looked cozy and homey; something that he could easily live in. That was nice. Now... where were the common rooms?

In his search for the door, Dal almost over-looked Aimée. Almost. He glimpsed her out of the corner of his eye, and stopped in his tracks. "Hey, you're a Ravenclaw too!" He exclaimed brightly, changing his course of direction toward her. Of course he already knew that she was a Ravvie from seeing her at the feast, but oh well, it was a good conversation starter.

As he was turning around, he caught a flash of purple. He looked over in that direction and saw Satine. He flashed her a grin and waved.
Her gaze focused on the Girl-with-the-Purple-Hair, Aimée realised that she was staring. Rubbing her eyes, she looked away quickly and spotted Dallin at the same time as he spotted her. She waved a little, and smiled as he altered his course towards her. Now she was glad - she'd complained to Harley at the feast that she was put-out that her friend wasn't in the same house as her, but not she realised that Dallin must be! Which was great, because now she knew that she knew at least one person.

Speaking of friends, she wondered what house Chandler was in - she hadn't seen him since the day in Diagon Alley. Shaking her head a little to clear her thoughts, Aimée looked back up at Dallin as he reached her, and spoke.

"Yes, I am!" she said with a giggle. "I saw you at ze Ravenclaw table at ze feast, but I wasn't sure if you were in Ravenclaw or not. Because other 'ouses were sitting wiz us. Like my friend 'Arley, she's a Slytherin." she rambled a little, thinking back to his many fangirls, or at least the ones she'd seen when she'd looked over briefly to wave, and smirked a little at the thought. Oooh, Dallin was loved alright. Not that she could blame them, no - he was awfully cute and...

Back to the conversation! Earth to Aimée?

"Did you know zat you would be in Ravenclaw?" she asked. She'd heard some people saying that the house they got wasn't a surprise, but it had been to her.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽