View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 03:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ellieeenator
Formerly: DracikinsLuver4321
Slytherin
Mooncalf

JALIA♥|| Pat&Vanessa♥ ||DAN CER|| [The future Mrs. Efron] || Miss OCD chick

Sandra Perdieu Chevalier

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Name: Sandra Heather Perdieu Chevalier (She goes by Sadie so get it right!)
D.O.B: March 12th, 2055
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Blonde
Height: 5'11''
Parents names: Laura and Thomas Perdieu (fake) Daniel Chevalier and Jennifer Boyle (Real)
Pets: Three horses: Wally, Beezus, and Daisy
Other relatives: Alexander (10) and Madison Perdieu(12) (fake brother and sister), Aiden Chevalier and Evan Neubaum (half brother's)
Friends: Finn Carmichael, Jimmy Wilkes, Duncan Fletcher
Enemies!: Cosette Soleil and Rae Skye
Home: Florence, South Carolina
Allergies: Bees!
Patronus: Gofer
Wand: 11'', Oak, Unicorn Hair, Flexible
Amortentia smells: Horse Stables, Men's Cologne, Strawberry Cocktail
Favourite stuff: Cell Phone (enough said)
Food: Vanilla Wafers
Icecream: Mint Chocolate Chip
Candy: Chocolate Frogs
Colours: Black, Red, Turquoise, Purple
Books: Romance Novels
Subjects at school: Charms, Transfiguration, Herbology
Professors: TBD
Quidditch Players: Noneeee...
Hobbies: Texting, Horseback Riding, Martial Arts, Shopping, Roaming around

History & Personality:

Sadie Perdieu is one of the oddest people you'll ever meet. She's a bit self absorbed but does like doing stuff with other people. You'll notice she wants EVERYTHING organized to her liking and will often fidget around with stuff if it isn't. This may be because she has OCD problems. It's worse than the average person. She likes to think she's always right and is sort of nasty. If you're around her when she's in a good mood, she's fun to be with. She's smart and can be funny. And if she's feeling in the mood she'll help you out with stuff. Her height is quite shocking and she's even taller in heels. Sadie's brave enough to smack you if she has to.

One thing to get straight: She IS NOT A DRAMA QUEEN

If you even mention her being too dramatic she'll get very defensive and argue about it. Ohh and she does have a knack for lying to get her way. She'll play matchmaker if she feels like it and is a somewhat of a flirt.

She was born in South Carolina and has a pretty thick accent. Her mom is a muggle and her dad is a wizard. The thing is she grew up living in one big HUGE GIGANTIC lie. She found out in her 6th year by doing a bit of research that she was adopted by the Perdieu's and was just raised to be a Perdieu. Of course this made her extremely angry and hurt to find out and that led to her keeping to herself most of her 6th year. She did forgive her 'fake' parent's after a while and decided to keep her last name 'Perdieu' even though she's of age. Her half brother is Aiden Chevalier and she was in shock to find this out. Firstly because she never knew what his last name was and secondly because well...that's just a shocking thing to know. Her other half brother is Evan Neubaum and he was the one who contacted her in the first place. Her real mom is dead and she has yet to meet her real dad. Over the summer she spent a lot of time with Evan and the two share a lot of similar qualities. It still blows her mind that all of this could really happen.

No one would even assume it and she hasn't told anyone but she has a thing for martial arts and kick boxing. She started to take lessons when she was 12 and just found that she loved it. She has the capability of pinning someone to the ground. She also did gymnastics for a time so she's flexible and likes to do back handsprings or cartwheels while enjoying the fresh air. In the midst of all that she's a die hard shopper and likes to dress in skirts or dresses most days in the summer. She can be eccentric so you may find her outfits sort of unusual. Sadie's not into watching Quidditch but she does find playing it amazing. She loves all of her horses and very much wants to continue doing competitions with them.

To finish it off....Sadie has a HUGE little thing for Duncan Fletcher. She's come back to Hogwarts because she missed the over all life here and she does happen to have some unfinished business to take care of. Those including NEWTs yesssss. She's quite an interesting person and recommends you meet her.

Hiyoooo! I'm the mastermind behind Sadie! I'm known around here as Thalia and I'm currently a 9th grader in high school! Sooo being a 9th grader means homework, homework, homework! I'll admit I'm super fond of school, but not in the nerd-ish way! Anyhow, my passion is dance and currently I'm a tapper and take jazz. I've been in it for almost 11 years! Seeing movies and hanging out with friends at sport events are some of my favorite things to do along with SS! Hah so that means I love to RP and am up to RPing whenever. I'm a known procrastinator so sorry if it takes me a little bit. I promise to do my best.

Last edited by Ellieeenator; 01-22-2011 at 09:32 PM.