View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 02:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

One of the first people into the Common Room? Aimée thought she'd be one of the last, in truth, although she did suppose people may have already gone up to the dormitories. But thinking about it, she supposed it wasn't really that odd for a newbie to be first - some of the older students may have paused and stopped to talk to friends they'd spotted, or been slow because they where chatting. And she'd parted from Harley in the Entrance Hall because her Common Room was underground.

Looking around, Aimée made her way over to a seat by the window and sat down, in thought. She was honestly surprised she hadn't gotten lost on the way up, due to it being her very first day, but the person she'd asked for directions (and she didn't know whom it was, just someone older and wearing blue) had said go straight up to the seventh floor and turn left. And she had, and found the Entrance to this Common Room.

Okay, so it had been a little more complicated than that, but she had managed to find her way even with the shock of the moving staircases. So she'd settle on thinking about that for now.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽