View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 01:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches_11 View Post
Valeire made her way into the Gryffindor Common Room. Whoa! She gasped as she looked around. Oh there were older students here. Maybe if she walked slowly they wouldn't notice her. Yeah that was a good plan. Val carefully made her way towards the stairs. She was doing fine until she tripped. Val burst out laughing, still sitting on the floor. Oh gosh! The bigger kids would look at her! Epp! Oh no oh no!
Tiiiiiiiimber! Ouchies. She busted her bum, didn't she. Lexi was sympathetic to her plight though. Being as she fell down more than she stood up straight. Smilign softly at her from the warmth of Sabel's HUG she said, "It's okay, honey. I fall down a lot too."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
"I know right! They didn't feed us soon enough. Tate is mental I swear. We should all protest." GIVE US FOOOD! But he had eventually so Legend was okay. But still! He was a growing boy and needed food! The sixth year sighed then ran his hands through his hair making it even messier than before. "Full of drama and confusion. How about your's?" He smiled softly. Drama was not his thing but this summer...erg.

"S'mores? I can fit in some more food." After all he had only eaten some chicken and macaroni. Lots and lots of macaroni.
"All brilliant people are a bit mental, if you ask me. And I think we SHOULD protest. THough, I think it was that Ikenna character that was holding things up, not Tatertot," she said quietly.

"Well... that sounds about like my own summer, really. I vow to let it ALL go this term and be happy," she told him matter of factly. No more thoughts of idiot boys that hurt her feelings Unless it was the idiot boy that was there with her now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
Shifting himself about until he was a bit more comfortable, and in which he found Lexi sort of on top of him in a strangely organized warm hug, he couldn't help but laugh again. "Good looking? What is it with people these days? First it's half-veela and now it's good looking. You girl-types are strange." He spared a quick glance about to make sure that Greer wasn't about and he hadn't spoken so loudly for her to hear if she was. Coast was clear.

With a grin, he turned his eyes back to Lexi as best as he could, giving a small shrug of the shoulders. "Busy." If he went into thinking too much about it, the bubbly happy he had would be popped and he didn't quite want to go there yet. Focus on the good then he supposed. "A lot of hiking and camping. Yourself?"
Lexi laughed as she shnuggled Sabel for a moment, eyes closed. "You have always been good looking, you oblivious boy. Just never told you that. Besides... how much DID you grow in the past few months? You got all tall, dark, and handsome... ER," she said softly so as not to let EVERYONE hear her flattering her friend.

"Never claimed to be anything BUT strange, my friend. And my summer was... my summer. I stayed in London most of the time." Not going to overshare or share at all it would seem. "I camped in the garden though. With Freddie and Dylan. It was interesting to do that for the first time," she said with a chuckle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornkeeper07 View Post
Rafe immediately sat up at the word 's'mores.' "Lexi, I'm telling you now, if I ever turn down ANY type of food you are free to use the Cruciatus curse on me!" Here he just stuffed himself at the Great Hall, but there was nothing wrong with a little dessert on top of dessert right? Rafe's mouth was filling up with saliva as she was reaching for things in her trunk. He felt like such a little kid right now. He was back in the safest place on the planet, he was surrounded by friends and familiar faces and right now he didn't have that git of a brother to deal with!
Okay... everyone wanted s'mores. YAY. Flexing her wrist minutely, her wand slid smoothly into her hand and she summoned the s'more stuffs from her trunk upstairs. YAYAYAYA. They would have to levitate the mallows over the fire since she had no skewers, but that was fine by her. Sitting up, rather reluctantly, but still leaning against her boy pillow she caught the fixings and tossed them into the floor for all to have at. "Help yourselves. We will have to levitate the mallows over the fire though," she said as she swept her hands toward the stuff.