View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 01:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
peaches_11
Gryffindor
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Klaus Jäger
Fifth Year
International Cooperation
Love me or Hate me... Either way atleast you know me ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
A tripping first year. That was quite normal. Legend smirked. Part of him wanted to haze her. The other part reminded him that she was a ickle firstie girl and therefore innocent and therefore should be left alone.

He'd leave her. "You alright there?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
His eyes flicked over the arm of the couch as best as they could when he heard a rather familiar sound of falling. A fallers ears were trained for another faller's falls. The girl that had taken the stumble near the stairs seemed to be alright, laughing. Either that was a good sign or a really bad sign. "You okay?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornkeeper07 View Post
"What's up little chickadee?" he asked the new girl. Well at least she looked new, it was so hard to tell if she was a first year, she looked to petit. But, to the 6'4" Gryffindor, everyone looked petit to him. She looked a little surprised. "We don't bite...well, only on a full moon," Rafe kidded. Well sorta...he was half-werewolf after all, but very few people knew that.

Valerie looked up at the two that had spoken to her. She whiped away the tears that had formed in her eyes and smiled. "I'm fine." She giggled. Still whipping her tears. Oh gosh.

Val jumped when someone else spoke to her. She frowned at what he said. Was he joking? She blinked then shrugged. "Nothing really. Just getting lost and tripping over my own feet so pretty much the usual." She smiled. She tugged at her black hair, trying to keep it out of her face.