View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 12:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
MoviegoerKinz
Gryffindor

Lupin's ♥ for Tonks
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman J. Lupin
First Year
GLEEk Magic Picture Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Ohhh another lion. One of her faves, actually. Smiling brightly at Rafe she plopped back down on the sofa and tossed her robes in the floor. "Hey Rafe. Haha. It smells like firewood and angst in here if you ask me," she commented with a smirk.

"What do you guys say about some s'mores?" she asked as she remembered that she actually had the fixings in her trunk. She planned ahead, yo.
Rafe immediately sat up at the word 's'mores.' "Lexi, I'm telling you now, if I ever turn down ANY type of food you are free to use the Cruciatus curse on me!" Here he just stuffed himself at the Great Hall, but there was nothing wrong with a little dessert on top of dessert right? Rafe's mouth was filling up with saliva as she was reaching for things in her trunk. He felt like such a little kid right now. He was back in the safest place on the planet, he was surrounded by friends and familiar faces and right now he didn't have that git of a brother to deal with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches_11 View Post
Valeire made her way into the Gryffindor Common Room. Whoa! She gasped as she looked around. Oh there were older students here. Maybe if she walked slowly they wouldn't notice her. Yeah that was a good plan. Val carefully made her way towards the stairs. She was doing fine until she tripped. Val burst out laughing, still sitting on the floor. Oh gosh! The bigger kids would look at her! Epp! Oh no oh no!
"What's up little chickadee?" he asked the new girl. Well at least she looked new, it was so hard to tell if she was a first year, she looked to petit. But, to the 6'4" Gryffindor, everyone looked petit to him. She looked a little surprised. "We don't bite...well, only on a full moon," Rafe kidded. Well sorta...he was half-werewolf after all, but very few people knew that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Blink. Hey...Rafe. He hadn't seen that dude in a while. "Hey Rafe." Legend said lazily giving a wave. The guy was back that was cool!
"How's it going Legend?" Rafe said with a smile. "Anything new happen while I was gone last term?" Rafe definitely had a lot of catching up to do with all the happenings from last year.

This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go!