View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 12:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
Default Edited: sorry missed Legend XD
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
FLAIL! OH MY MERLIN! Sabel Dakest was... grinning. Was the end near? Was SHE sick or something? Was he giving her a final wish. What was GOING ON?! As he jumped and ATTACKED her with his hug she actually laughed as her head bounced off of his chest and she flopped over on him. Interesting.

Hugging him back she smiled brigthly. "Hey good looking! How was your holiday?" she said cheerily. She could say that to him couldn't she? He was good looking after all.
Shifting himself about until he was a bit more comfortable, and in which he found Lexi sort of on top of him in a strangely organized warm hug, he couldn't help but laugh again. "Good looking? What is it with people these days? First it's half-veela and now it's good looking. You girl-types are strange." He spared a quick glance about to make sure that Greer wasn't about and he hadn't spoken so loudly for her to hear if she was. Coast was clear.

With a grin, he turned his eyes back to Lexi as best as he could, giving a small shrug of the shoulders. "Busy." If he went into thinking too much about it, the bubbly happy he had would be popped and he didn't quite want to go there yet. Focus on the good then he supposed. "A lot of hiking and camping. Yourself?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
"I know right! They didn't feed us soon enough. Tate is mental I swear. We should all protest." GIVE US FOOOD! But he had eventually so Legend was okay. But still! He was a growing boy and needed food! The sixth year sighed then ran his hands through his hair making it even messier than before. "Full of drama and confusion. How about your's?" He smiled softly. Drama was not his thing but this summer...erg.

"S'mores? I can fit in some more food." After all he had only eaten some chicken and macaroni. Lots and lots of macaroni.

Woah. The random dude had just jumped on the couch and gone all "old man on the old Karate kid movie" on Lexi. "BONZAI" Legend yelled back grinning. That was cool!
Grinning over at the other boy, Sabel couldn't help but laugh. "Gotta start the year off loud and proud right?" He was tempted to playfully toss a pillow at the other boy, but given his arms were full of Lexi, he could only toss jesting words. "And hey now, if you're going to be calling Tate mental, at least put refined in front of it." That's right, no one could top Tatertot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches_11 View Post
Valeire made her way into the Gryffindor Common Room. Whoa! She gasped as she looked around. Oh there were older students here. Maybe if she walked slowly they wouldn't notice her. Yeah that was a good plan. Val carefully made her way towards the stairs. She was doing fine until she tripped. Val burst out laughing, still sitting on the floor. Oh gosh! The bigger kids would look at her! Epp! Oh no oh no!
His eyes flicked over the arm of the couch as best as they could when he heard a rather familiar sound of falling. A fallers ears were trained for another faller's falls. The girl that had taken the stumble near the stairs seemed to be alright, laughing. Either that was a good sign or a really bad sign. "You okay?"

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.