View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 12:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornkeeper07 View Post
"HOME SWEET HOME!!!" Rafe called out as he entered the common room. Oh it was just as amazing as he remembered two years ago. "Hey Lexi!" He said with a smile and a plot on a giant cushioned chair. "It's good to be back! It even smells wonderful!" He took in a deep breath as he put his two hands behind his head and leaned back comfortably and propped his feet up on the chair's arm. "Oh the plans and mischief I have in store!" he said with a laugh. Hmm...where was everyone. Maybe there would be a few little firsties he could prey on.
Blink. Hey...Rafe. He hadn't seen that dude in a while. "Hey Rafe." Legend said lazily giving a wave. The guy was back that was cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Legend. He was funsies. Sitting up and smoothing her hair out, Lexi smiled at the boy. Making a point to stand up and pull her robes off so she was left in her jeans and tshirt she sighed happily. "Gah, that was the longest feast EVER! What's up, Legend. How was your holiday?" she said in reply to the greeting.

"What do you guys say about some s'mores?" she asked as she remembered that she actually had the fixings in her trunk. She planned ahead, yo.
"I know right! They didn't feed us soon enough. Tate is mental I swear. We should all protest." GIVE US FOOOD! But he had eventually so Legend was okay. But still! He was a growing boy and needed food! The sixth year sighed then ran his hands through his hair making it even messier than before. "Full of drama and confusion. How about your's?" He smiled softly. Drama was not his thing but this summer...erg.

"S'mores? I can fit in some more food." After all he had only eaten some chicken and macaroni. Lots and lots of macaroni.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
Surprisngly, that had been one of his better feasts. Better than getting in trouble by the Headmaster right off the bat, and better than last year which he just didn't want to think about. The smile that was already present on his lips only widened as he entered the common room, hearing someone's rather enthusiastic shout for joy at being back. With a wide grin he nodded to those in the common room before his eyes stopped directly on a rather distraught looking girl on the couches. Well there was only one way to fix that.

With silent feet he had gained over the summer, and more balance than he was used to, Sabel snuck over to the couch before jumping onto the small crack of space left between Lexi and it's edge. "Bonzai!" And of course, he threw one arm out to give her a rather interesting hug as his face hit the pillows.
Woah. The random dude had just jumped on the couch and gone all "old man on the old Karate kid movie" on Lexi. "BONZAI" Legend yelled back grinning. That was cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches_11 View Post
Valeire made her way into the Gryffindor Common Room. Whoa! She gasped as she looked around. Oh there were older students here. Maybe if she walked slowly they wouldn't notice her. Yeah that was a good plan. Val carefully made her way towards the stairs. She was doing fine until she tripped. Val burst out laughing, still sitting on the floor. Oh gosh! The bigger kids would look at her! Epp! Oh no oh no!
A tripping first year. That was quite normal. Legend smirked. Part of him wanted to haze her. The other part reminded him that she was a ickle firstie girl and therefore innocent and therefore should be left alone.

He'd leave her. "You alright there?"

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}