Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 11:09 AM   #25 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
Glancing down for a moment, she frowned slightly as she saw Bowie had left some loose hairs on her robe, and in brushing them off she noticed the professor sitting next to her inclining his head in her direction. The Charms professor, if she wasn't mistaken. Another newbie like her. Glancing at him as he spoke, she gave him a smile. "You're not mistaken," she said with a bit of a laugh. "And you would be . . . Mr. Descoteaux," she added, only a bit impishly. Even if she hadn't decided it would be good to know the professor's names before she'd come into the hall, it wasn't that hard to get his name from him, since she was looking at him. And since he'd gone with the formal approach, she'd return it.
"I'm glad. I don't like being mistaken." Jared smiled, a lighthearted half smile, [once again and unconsciously] analyzing her tones. She seemed like a bright - though not unnecessarily bright - type. Easy to talk to. He could value that in a person.

Mr. Descoteaux? "It's Jared," he corrected, out of habit. Nice, simple and informal. Though, of course, she could argue he'd been formal in his approach but, then, he had felt that would sound more polite. "Your subject is... divination?" He could be mistaken. Stranger things have happened, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicravenclaw View Post
Yeah that's what i meant,sorry getting use being back she said with a laugh.okay i'll be there i bet you could help she said with a smile its okay if my cousin comes and with me it kinda will help him understand my caution.
"That's fine, Miss Starr." Jared gave the girl a polite, though slightly detached, smile. Too soon to bet on the outcome, in his opinion, but he did not say that out loud. "If you feel your cousin might have something important to contribute to the visit, of course."

It did not bother him, either way. Though how like him to have his foot in something that could be called almost enigmatic, already. He'd only been here for half an hour, if not less.