Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 10:27 AM   #24 (permalink)
ThePastelBookworm
Formerly: gothicravenclaw
Ravenclaw

DMC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roselynne Galloway
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Melody Galloway
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Raelynne Crane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
Eh? Jared had been enjoying the on-the-house entertainment being provided at the staff table, when a girl came up to him and said something that caused him to picture a jaw-drop.

"My house?" He chuckled lightly, putting down his spoon, the action carrying his customary touch of natural grace. "Do you mean my office, Miss Starr?" Trust kids to make mistakes like that.

Help? He'd have to think about that one. Jared had been around enough danger and nonsense to know not to rush into arguments or agreements. "Let's see... you can drop into my office after the feast or tomorrow evening, and I'll see if I can."

The arrival of the student was followed, almost immediately, by that of another professor. Miss Bishop, if Jared had his facts correct - and goodness knows he did not doubt that. The Charms Professor realized, both immediately and unconsciously, that he'd have to sit next to her almost every day, and that gave him enough reason to lightly incline his head in her direction.

"Miss Bishop, if I'm not mistaken?"

Yeah that's what i meant,sorry getting use being back she said with a laugh.okay i'll be there i bet you could help she said with a smile its okay if my cousin comes and with me it kinda will help him understand my caution.