Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 08:19 AM   #21 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default Certain people approach at your own risk. :P (ooc, not from Renée) RPs welcome
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Due to, well, not really an unforeseen issue, but an issue nonetheless (Bowie had decided now was the time to be clingy and she had only just extricated herself from the crup puppy), Renée was a few seconds late to the feast. At least she managed to slide into her seat before it seemed too much happened. Other than the students arriving, but as she glanced down the table she noticed her seat hadn't been the only one empty. Hmm, she thought, before sending a raised eyebrow look at Vindictus and the man he had been arguing with. Over a chair. She hadn't been late enough to miss that, and it was really quite amusing. Even if the other man was just the slightest bit, well, creepy. Part of her wasn't surprised at anything like that from Vindictus, but the other man was new. There was just something about him that both piqued her interest and made her want to keep her distance at the same time. At least she had several seats between herself and those two, even if she was still curious.

She should have tried to do a reading before she'd gotten here. maybe then she would have known what was going on. People taking the deputy headmaster's seat and all. Instead, it seemed she was going to be just as confused as the other professors sitting near her. Resolving that some mysteries would just have to wait to be solved, she reached forward to take a glass of water. Eventually something would happen to distract everyone from the chair fracas. Hopefully.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero