View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 11:52 PM   #21 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

we're just discussing actors and their roles in the HP films yeah? the actors who are difficult to replace in case they remake the movies?

- Helena Bonham Carter's Bellatrix
- Alan Rickman's Snape
- Julie Walters' Molly Weasley
- Imelda Stauton's Umbridge
- Evanna Lynch's Luna Lovegood

i'd like to add Daniel Radcliffe-- not so much the acting part-- but that his face has become to the HP franchise what Christopher Reeve was to Superman. His will be the standard from which all other future Harry actors and HP related projects will be measured up to. very difficult to come up with an actor with incredible acting talent who can outdo Dan's looks as Harry.

i'd also like to say that all the actors in the HP movies that wasnt listed on my list are all excellent actors and have done an incredible job in their roles. but the actors i singled out have left such an imprint on the character, either out of sheer acting talent or being a book-come-to-life, that the aspect of recasting them will give even the finest casting director a real hard time.

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes
Steelsheen is offline   Reply With Quote