View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #58 (permalink)
Ruby85
Slytherin
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Secret Snape
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blackfire
Department of Mysteries
You can quote, disagree with, glorify or vilify me But about the only thing you can't do is ignore me

I could feel myself changing. Moody had taught me how to use my Metamorphmagus skills, to change into Animals. I dropped on all fours, my hands and feet changing to paws. My hair grew all round my face, in a proud mane. I opened my eyes, and roared.

I couldn't believe it. Where my sister had once stood, now stood a lion. She leaned back, staring at the Dragon. It roared back, in a response. She leapt forward and the Dragon struck. She was thrown aside, the tail had swept her. She stood up, shook her mane and pounced again, this time dodging the tail. I gasped as she leapt over the tail as it came back again, heading for the egg. She changed back to human at last minute, and grabbed the egg, holding it high. The crowd screamed in applause, me with them. My sister smiled as she was lead off. I got out my sister and ran to the tent.
'Baylee! You were great!' I cried.
'Thanks Rylee.' said Baylee.
I went with Baylee to get the scores. First, Madam Maxine. She held up her wand, and a purple ribbon shot out into a 9.
Crouch. 9.
Dumbledore. 10!
'Wow.' said Baylee.
Bagman. 9.
Then, Karkroff. He heisted, then held his wand up, and a ribbon formed a 5.
'5? 5! You git, you bloody git, You gave Krum 10!' I yelled in anger.

I smiled. I may of only got 42 out of 50, but my brother's anger for me was like full marks.
'Well done.' said Harry coming out. 'You tied with me.'
He clutched his golden egg.

'So these are clues?' I said, studying my egg.
'Yeah.' said Harry.
'Maybe the next challenge is to make an egg-celent omelette.' I said.
'And that joke didn't crack me up.' said Harry with a grin.
I soon forgot about the next challenge as I talked with Harry.

... PESSIMISTIC ... AMBITIOUS ... RECKLESS ...