Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 03:48 AM   #59 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Oh No He Didn't

"You think he did WHAT?!?!" Marianna and Ceria screamed at me. We were waiting outside of the charms classroom and i had just finished telling them what Ron and talked to me about.

"I don't think he did. Ron thinks he did," I correct. The painting were slowly getting madder and madder since the hallway was empty and some of them were trying to get some shut eye. The three of us were just coming back from a free period so classes were still going on.

"How could anyone be so thick as to say that?" Ceria asked. It was true what Ron had talked to me about was stupid and illogical, but i was still curious.

"Boys are idiots," Marianna said. I leaned onto the door just when someone began pushing on it from the other side.

"Oh sorry," i mumbled out. Professor Flitwick peered his head up to see us.

"It's quite alright girls. We were done and so you can come in before your class starts," His squeaky voice must have brought sweet relief to the REALLY tired portraits.

We quickly hurried into the buzzing classroom. "Jess," Harry called from across the room. "What are you doing here?"

"We're waiting for our class. I didn't know you had charms now," we walked over to where Hermione and Neville were sitting.

"Where's Ron?" Marianna asked as she pulled up a seat next near the window.

"He's still not really talking to any of us," Harry admitted. My friends and I shared a guilty glance. We settled into an awkward silence, as I saw Ceria contemplating telling them about my conversation with Ron. I shook my head no but i don't think she would listen.

"He's mad at you guys because he thinks that Harry and Hermione..." Marianna blurted out but a loud screech drowned out the rest of her confession.

"Bloody hawk," we heard Malfoy mumble as he went to open the window for it. The bird was bright red, really unnaturally blood red. "Is that a?" he asked as he reached for the matching red envelope.

"You got a howler!" Hermione cupped her hand over her mouth to cover up the giggles that followed.

"Who would send me a howler?" he asked innocently. He pulled the window shut, trapping the angry bird inside.

"Your parents, probably," Ron jeered, he was hiding in the very back of the room.

"Yeah," Malfoy tossed the letter onto the desk he was sitting at, "Like my parents send me mail," his face dropped as the letter grew teeth, and opened its mouth.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it screamed in pain. It was the voice of a young girl, and it was clear she was being tortured. "HEEEPPPLLL!!!! ME Draco, PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we all heard the girl thrashing, and we all saw Draco's face as it morphed into a face of someone being tortured (he was probably being tortured by it).

"Well darling, you still think you're free to act as you please. I'm sure she wishes that you had done what you were told. You used to follow the rules so well," a woman hissed. Draco flew out of his seat, his eyes teeming with tears. "How dare you forget her!" she accused.

"Don't let her bait you Drakey," the girls breaths came in harsh gasps. "Live... AHHHHHH!!!!!" the howler tore itself up before the screaming stopped. Malfoy was pacing across the room. He lifted an antique globe off its perch and hurled it at the wall with all of his strength. The globe shattered, and all of us were speechless.

"Who was that?" Harry asked calmly. He was still sitting next to me, grinding his teeth. "Who was that?"

"I don't know some Death Eater," Malfoy answered. He stopped pacing at looked right at me. "That fight, thats the reason they're did that to her. I broke the rules," he began pacing again, but came back to the same spot. "They accuse me of not thinking about her, but the reason i stood up for you was because you reminded me of her. She's about your age," he told me.

"Who is she?" Harry asked with a monotone but i knew he was absolutely screaming inside.

Malfoy ran his fingers through his hair and let out another tear,"She's my sister,"
WOW yeah, shocker. I'll try to post more soon, but let me know what you think. I hope you all had a good Christmas, and have a great New Years