View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 11:58 PM

Post Video: Jim Broadbent on brief return as Horace Slughorn in Deathly Hallows: Part II

Actor Jim Broadbent, while promoting his upcoming drama Another Year, spoke about his brief return as Potions master Horace Slughorn in the final installment of the Harry Potter series, Deathly Hallows: Part II.

If the video above does not work, it can be viewed here (Jim starts talking about Harry Potter at about 14:15 minutes in).

Quote:
As far as Harry Potter, is your character back for both movies?
No, very very little, he's - I think a lot of the characters appear, but not to any great purpose in terms of the plot. They're there.

It's almost a curtain call, almost.
It's like a curtain call, a walk down at the end just for the final... I've really done the one (Half-Blood Prince), and had a few days work on this last one. So I haven't been part of it for ten years, like others have.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released November 19, 2010, and July 15, 2011. Click on the banner below to pre-order tickets for Part I at Fandango. Tickets are also on sale now in the UK; head over to the Harry Potter official UK Facebook for more information.