View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 12:28 PM   #30 (permalink)
3uzz3ee
Slytherin
SS Vaulter
Firecrab

Chapter Seven – Found Out

Get. Off. Her!” Jamie and Ron shouted as we were wrestled out of the tent. I saw one of the Snatchers hit Ron in the stomach from the corner of my eye.

NO!” Hermione screamed as I started to fight back.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!” I shrieked as he turned towards Jamie. I caught the Snatcher holding me in the groin and jumped between him and Jamie. I was slapped across the face, nails cutting into my cheek. I hit the floor, hissing in pain, as Jamie was punched in the stomach and hit on the back of the neck, falling forwards too. Before I could do more than push myself up off the floor, I felt long nails dig into the top of my arm.

Delicious girl... What a treat... I do like the softness of the skin...” I stiffened, my back ram rod straight. The man who had me was Fenrir Greyback. My hair was suddenly short and black as fury trickled through my veins. “Hmm, a Metamorphagus... Lovely... Let’s hope your pretty friend here isn’t on my list” Fenrir purred in my ear, his eyes on Hermione. “Now let’s see who we’ve got” I was dragged towards Hermione, who shook with fear. “What’s your name, girly?

Penelope Clearwater” Hermione squeaked, terrified and convincing.

Blood Status?” Greyback barked and I narrowed my eyes.

Half- Blood” She squeaked and I was able to glimpse at her face before I was dragged towards Harry.

I’ll need Butterbeer to wash this one down... What happened to you, ugly?” Greyback asked and Harry remained silent, unsure on what to say. “I said, what happened to you?” The werewolf asked again, kicking him in the chest- he laughed as I shook with fury.

Stung- been stung” Harry muttered, barely able to see in front of him.

Looks like it... What’s your name?” Another Snatcher asked while the rest laughed. Greyback was looking over each of us careful, his thoughts making my skin crawl.

Dudley” Harry said, no hesitation at all. I felt the smile spread across my face at the name.

And your first name?” Fenrir ordered and Harry hesitated slightly, making the werewolf tighten his grip on my arm. The feel of the warm blood trickling down my arm made me nervous.

I- Vernon” Harry said after a second and Greyback backed away from him.

Check the list, Scabior” A blonde man with a sheet of parchment rolled into a scroll nodded and I was dragged towards Jamie, who was still on the floor. “Name?” I hissed as the man’s eyes glided over Jamie slowly.

Williams” Jamie spat, his eyes dancing with fire as they darted to my livid face, the marks on my cheek, the hand round my arm, the mans face and back again. “Emmett Williams

Blood Status” Greyback ordered and my hissing grew into snarls. Jamie threw me a warning look as he pushed himself up onto his knees- Fenrir would recognise my snarling.

Half- Blood” I was dragged along once more as Jamie was thrown to the floor again.

And what about you. Ginger?

Stan Shunpike” Ron said immediately and I glared at him. We were obviously in danger, having Fenrir this close to finding out who we really were, so using Stan’s name could be disastrous.

Try again, Ginger” Greyback sneered, hitting Ron in the face.

I’b Bardy” Ron said, spitting a mouthful of blood. “Bardy Weadley

A Weasley? So you’re related to Blood Traitors even if you’re not a Mudblood” I saw the fury flash across Jamie’s face as I hissed through my teeth in anger and pain. “And your name, feisty?” Greyback said, shaking my arm.

I spat at him. I saw Jamie smile at me quickly before it vanished quickly- Fenrir raised his free hand and slapped me again, cutting my other cheek. “What’s your name?

Sorry, I don’t think you’re my type” I retorted and he released my arm, throwing me to the floor. I knew that I was going to pay for being defiant, but I couldn’t help myself- this man helped Severus Snape kill Dumbledore, this man scarred Bill’s face, this man made Remus a werewolf...

What’s. Your. Name” Greyback rasped, each word punctuated by a blow.

Just answer him!’ I obeyed Jamie’s thought automatically.

Jayme” I lied, spitting blood and wiping my mouth. “Jayme Alicia Brand... Pureblood

What House you in?” The werewolf ordered and I raised my chin slightly.

Does it matter?” I answered back and the next thing I knew, I was on my back, sprawled across the dirt.

What House?

Slytherin, only one in the entire family and proud of it” I hissed and Greyback walked away.

Bind them up with the other prisoners” He ordered and I felt hands close round my arms, making me hiss in pain as they caught the marks from Greyback’s nails. They released me and I thought about running for half a second before a hand became wrapped in my hair. I gasped as I saw where we were being taken. A Goblin and a boy were tied together under a nearby tree. The boy- who was far too familiar- opened his mouth to say something but I glared at him. I was bound to the boys right side while Jamie was tied to my left.

Anyone still got a wand?” Harry asked in a whisper as the Snatchers walked away.

No- they ransacked the tent and took the damn sword too, listen” I said as they discussed it.

Alicia, we- ” Jamie started quietly but someone spoke over him.

Harry? Alicia?” The boy whispered, recognising Hermione and Ron but not Harry or me.

Dean?” Harry replied, his voice full of shock.

It is you! If they find out who they’ve got!” Dean’s sentence was cut short by my terrified gasp.

What is it?” Jamie said immediately and I ignored him.

No... Oh no! The paper! I can’t raise my hand to change it!” I said, fighting against the ropes.

’Ang on a minute, Greyback! Look at this, in the Prophet!” Scabior emerged from the tent and handed the newspaper to the werewolf. I felt the others round me stiffen.

What? What, Alicia?” Dean breathed silently, not knowing what was going on. My hair fell into my eyes, pure white. I focused on changing it but I could only manage a light blue curl that was still in my vision.

Hermione Granger and Alicia Starlight, the Mudbloods known to be travelling with Harry Potter...” At Greyback’s words, I felt Harry’s scar sear in pain. “You know what, this picture looks a hell of a lot like you, girly” He said, walking over and showing Hermione her own photo.

It isn’t! It isn’t me!” Hermione squeaked, terror shaking her voice. She spoke so quickly that it gave us away. The small clearing we’d camped in fell oddly silent.

Alicia Daniels, a Mudblood Metamorphagus known to be with Potter...” Greyback said, his eyes scanning the page. “I’ve met her before...” His boots creaked as he crouched in front of me. “Drop the disguise, Daniels” Greyback whispered and I spat at him, my hair turning scarlet. He laughed again as he stood up and I hissed through my teeth, fighting the ropes again. “Known to be travelling with Harry Potter...” I heard it click together in his head and stopped fighting, snarling under my breath at him.

Calm down, Alicia” Dean murmured quietly as Greyback moved towards Harry.

This changes things...” He muttered to himself as he glanced at the paper again. “What’s that on your head, Vernon?” I watched as Fenrir raised a finger to touch Harry’s painful scar.

DON’T TOUCH IT!” Harry shouted and Greyback smirked.

I thought you wore glasses, Potter?” He breathed and I hissed again, breaking the silence. Jamie made an angry noise as a Snatcher produced Harry’s glasses. “It is! We caught Potter!

TaDa!

I Know You Don't Believe Me, But The Way I, Way I See It,
Next Time You
Point A Finger, I Might Have To Bend It Back,
Or Break It, Break It Off...
Next Time You Point A Finger, I'll Point You To The
Mirror