View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 11:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benvolio Selwyn
Fifth Year

x7 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

I know who my number one is, but after that, I can't really decide because I think just about the entire cast is awesome. But if I have to choose my top five, I guess this is how it would come out (but it's still subject to change).

1. Alan Rickman - This should come as no surprise coming from me. He was already cast and six movies had been made by the time I finally read the first book and became a fan, but as I liked Snape from the very first book, I had high expectations for his actor, and Alan Rickman exceeded every single one of them. I cannot possibly imagine anyone else as our dear Potions Master.
2. Imelda Stauton - I hate Umbridge with a passion, but I think some of it stems from Imelda's portrayal of her. She played her so well in both OotP and DH1 I almost can't believe it. I think she's the number one reason I love OotP so much, which seems strange, perhaps, because usually I'd just avoid watching any scene that a character I dislike is in. But I can't do that with Imelda's Umbridge. She's just that awesome.
3. Ralph Fiennes - He plays Voldemort brilliantly, right down to that cold, high voice Voldy's always described as having. I love that xD
4. Jason Isaacs - I've loved him as an actor even before I saw him play Lucius, as I love his voice as Admiral Zhao in Avatar The Last Airbender and I've never forgotten his performance as Colonel Tavington in The Patriot. So I was even further impressed with his portrayal of Lucius Malfoy and I think he nailed the character perfectly.
5. Helena Bonham Carter - Sometimes I think she's the only reason I like Bellatrix. xD There's nothing else to say except to quote Maxilocks:

Quote:
She makes Bellatrix awesome.
'Nuff said.

Last edited by AlwaysSnapesGirl; 03-05-2011 at 01:12 AM. Reason: changed my mind on some things xD
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote