View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 12:45 AM   #45 (permalink)
malfoygrl
Slytherin

DIMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gemma Rose Black
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-E-L-L-O View Post
OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That makes so much sense!!
So she is a Krum *sigh* But she likes the Malfoy's more
Personally I agree with Cali Scorpius is better than Vladimir
It is not harder then it seems Rose
Cali is such a cool baby, she can read her mommys mind and can change her appearance!
AMAZING POST!
Please Post More Soon!
PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS
Sincerely Your #1 Fan,
Leslie ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermione23 View Post
so cali's a metamorphagus, huh? awesome.
NO, ROSE, IT'S NOT HARDER THAN IT SEEMS!! JUST GO FIND SCORP AND SNOG THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!!
who's at the door?? who's at the door?? who's at the door??
PAMS!!
For Rose it's hard. I mean think about it. She has just seen her cousin kissing her love and she has a child with another man and it's very complicated for Miss Logical
Read to find out whose at the door, hon.

To my surprise I found my once loved cousin. Miss Back Stabber herself. Lily Potter. The only Potter with red freaking hair! Just my luck!

"What do you want?!" I glared at her. Lily flinched at my harsh tone. I didn't care. She deserved to be punished for harming me.

"I'm so sorry Rosie." She said, not looking at me. Her long red hair covered her face.

"Don't you dare Rosie me! I trusted you Lily! Told you secrets that only you knew! I confided in you when he left Lil!" My neighbors had stopped to listen but I was to angry to care. Lily however had turned pink in the face.

"Rose, lower your voice. Please." She pleaded looking at me with her brown eyes. I frowned at shook my head.

"No Lily. Deal with it! You messed up and now you must suffer with the results." Without waiting for her to reply I slammed the door closed and made my way back yo Cali. She looked up at me with her big green eyes. I sighed.

"What do I do now Calista?" I asked my small daughter. She blinked once then patted my cheek. I laughed, hysterically. I don't know why but I was glad. It was like a weight had been lifted and I was a step towards the right path.

"Come on baby. Mommy had unfinished business to deal with." I picked up the child and walked to my fireplaced. The bowl of Floo Powder was sitting there, waiting. I took a hand full and threw it in, saying my destination loud and clear.

I coughed when we landed. I looked around at the spotless room. I giggled lighlty. It was so weird to see the room so clean and pure. I looked at Cali and her soot coverd face. Shrugging I put her down on the soft carpet then walked out of the fireplace.

"Hello?" I called. I heard movement and I stopped.

"Rose?" Said the sweet familiar voice.

I turned to find myself starring into a pool of twirling gray mist. I smiled as I felt his warm breath on my face. "Hey, Scorp." And without waiting I pushed my lips onto his and I felt all my worries fly away.

"Hey Rose." He whispered, sounding slightly breathless. I grinned. I felt his arms wrapp around me and pull me closer. "So why are you here?" He asked confused.

I laughed. "Because I love you." I whispered and kissed him again. "I always will love you Scorpius."

"And I will and have always loved you Rose." He smiled and pulled me towards the couch. I sat with my head in his lap as he stroked my hair. I looked over at my daughter. She was grinning, yet she wasn't looking at us.

.....Weird. I thought but right now I was tooo happyy to pnder over my daughter's oddness.

THE END~

Last edited by malfoygrl; 12-31-2010 at 03:50 AM.