sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9810
Classes: 15
Professors: 15

00
00
View Points

Members

Members in Chat:

harry potter cosplay costumes for sale

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > United Kingdom


United Kingdom Magic can be found everywhere throughout the United Kingdom. Just be mindful of the Muggles who are out and about.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-01-2018, 06:35 PM
Zoe Zoe is offline
 
Default Scamander Zoo


Established in February of 2016, Scamander Zoo ironically can be found in a small, run-down opera house across from the London Zoo that non-wizard folk have a habit of overlooking, though this is a mere façade to keep things Muggle Worthy. Once a ticket has been purchased at the reception desk inside the central hall of the opera house, a grandoise staircase leads the way to a set of golden double doors.

Crossing the threshold causes everything to transform and takes the visitor to the zoo's lobby where various fountain beasts await. Free maps of the zoo, creature pamphlets, and fliers can be picked up here. To the left is the gift shop, and the bustling food court is to the right. Moving forward is the Childrens' Playground, which is decorated to resemble a classic playground accompanied with a Hogwarts-esque tree fort and a variety of kid-friendly creatures roaming around such as the Flobberworm, Crup, Kneazle, Puffskein, Niffler, and Demiguise.

The zoo beyond, however, definitely has a wide range of beasts -- from the mundane to extremely violent, the common and unfamiliar. You are sure to get your fill of magical creatures by visiting all of the different enclosures that are available: African Safari, Aquatic Reef, Bird Nest, Gnome Garden, Horse Paddock, Insect and Pest Dwelling, Mooncalf Field, Reptile and Amphibian House, Spider Web, and Troll Enclosure.

OOC: Feel free to utilize this spreadsheet as a reference for all of the creatures present at the zoo that your characters may be seeing on their visit. If you have a character that is already employed or wants to work at the zoo, you may add them to the list and role-play them here.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 06:43 PM   #2 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Common Room
Posts: 15,755

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Meriwether
Fifth Year

x8 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Derek Meriwether
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement
Default
The Artiste Unique Demiguise

After dropping the twins off at school, Sophie decided to take her younger kids to the Zoo so Mordred would have a quiet environment for once to get some work done.

Once in London, she decided to take the Muggle transportation to get there so the little ones could start getting used to that world too and wwwooowww, what an experience. Truth be told, she had been worrying the entire time whether either her toddler or her baby would accidentally - and maybe not that accidentally in Scarlett's case - use magic and wreak havoc amongst the Muggles, but it had been a surprisingly smooth journey, thank Merlin.

Happy that their Muggle-world experience had been going well so far, Sophie held Scarlett's small hand and had to pretty much drag the kid towards a seemingly run-down opera house while the smallest brunette girl kept trying to go the opposite way. "Trust mummy on this one, sweetheart." She had to keep telling her toddler, readjusting her baby carrier backpack multiple times as the girl kept tugging her hand at random directions.

Here was hoping this little trip would tire them both out completely. Merlin!
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 01:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMC
Welsh Green
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Musgrave Hall
Posts: 24,978

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kane...CHARLIE Kane. ;)
Fifth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Albert Magnus Morgenstern
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Ethan Tyler Mordaunt
Law Enforcement
Default
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
After dropping the twins off at school, Sophie decided to take her younger kids to the Zoo so Mordred would have a quiet environment for once to get some work done.

Once in London, she decided to take the Muggle transportation to get there so the little ones could start getting used to that world too and wwwooowww, what an experience. Truth be told, she had been worrying the entire time whether either her toddler or her baby would accidentally - and maybe not that accidentally in Scarlett's case - use magic and wreak havoc amongst the Muggles, but it had been a surprisingly smooth journey, thank Merlin.

Happy that their Muggle-world experience had been going well so far, Sophie held Scarlett's small hand and had to pretty much drag the kid towards a seemingly run-down opera house while the smallest brunette girl kept trying to go the opposite way. "Trust mummy on this one, sweetheart." She had to keep telling her toddler, readjusting her baby carrier backpack multiple times as the girl kept tugging her hand at random directions.

Here was hoping this little trip would tire them both out completely. Merlin!
The instant silence was bequeathed upon Mordred as soon as their house was emptied with preschoolers, a toddler, and a helpless baby. Even Calen seemed to be relieved when all the noise was gone, because for the first time in years...he could hear his house elf humming. Mordred scoffed as he paused outside his home office to listen to Calen's soft footfalls as he cleaned the remaining mess made by his children, the singing birds just outside the window...Merlin, he can even hear the rustling of the leaves as the branches swayed with the wind. One can say that he was in paradise.

Without second thoughts, he quickly gathered his recent work assignment from the dragon reserve and made a makeshift office at their back porch. In minutes, he was in his element, and before he knew it...he was done with his paperwork. Mordred stared at his work, genuinely wondering what just happened. Apparently, the silence did him good. He finished all of his backlogs, and then some.

Out of habit, he took all of his paperwork back in his home office and wandered outside again to appreciate the peace and quiet. Mordred always longed for it, but he couldn't bring the topic for discussion with Sophie. He knew he'd hurt her feelings, seeing how much she's in her element when she's around her children; how Sophie always has the energy and the patience for them, will always be a mystery to him. But as he sat there alone, contemplating his present, Mordred felt that something didn't feel right. He was missing something the longer he stayed in silence and solitude.

...

Mordred grinned at what he saw and wasted no time to join his wife and children. "There are more owls inside, Scar. Mummy thought you'd like to see them," he said, holding onto Scarlett's outstretched arm as he pocketed his own ticket inside his pocket. Mordred then looked at Sophie and stroked Mackenzie's head. "I miss the noise and chaos, I had to follow you here." he said shifting his hand to fix his wife's hair.

The day just got more perfect.

"Would you like me to carry Mackenzie?"
__________________

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming, or the moment of truth in your lies.
When everything feels like the movies, yeah you bleed just to know you're alive.

The Morgensterns of Derwent Isle | The Underground Studio
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 03:35 PM   #4 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Common Room
Posts: 15,755

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Meriwether
Fifth Year

x8 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Derek Meriwether
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement
Default Eeeeeeee!!!
The Artiste Unique Demiguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The instant silence was bequeathed upon Mordred as soon as their house was emptied with preschoolers, a toddler, and a helpless baby. Even Calen seemed to be relieved when all the noise was gone, because for the first time in years...he could hear his house elf humming. Mordred scoffed as he paused outside his home office to listen to Calen's soft footfalls as he cleaned the remaining mess made by his children, the singing birds just outside the window...Merlin, he can even hear the rustling of the leaves as the branches swayed with the wind. One can say that he was in paradise.

Without second thoughts, he quickly gathered his recent work assignment from the dragon reserve and made a makeshift office at their back porch. In minutes, he was in his element, and before he knew it...he was done with his paperwork. Mordred stared at his work, genuinely wondering what just happened. Apparently, the silence did him good. He finished all of his backlogs, and then some.

Out of habit, he took all of his paperwork back in his home office and wandered outside again to appreciate the peace and quiet. Mordred always longed for it, but he couldn't bring the topic for discussion with Sophie. He knew he'd hurt her feelings, seeing how much she's in her element when she's around her children; how Sophie always has the energy and the patience for them, will always be a mystery to him. But as he sat there alone, contemplating his present, Mordred felt that something didn't feel right. He was missing something the longer he stayed in silence and solitude.

...

Mordred grinned at what he saw and wasted no time to join his wife and children. "There are more owls inside, Scar. Mummy thought you'd like to see them," he said, holding onto Scarlett's outstretched arm as he pocketed his own ticket inside his pocket. Mordred then looked at Sophie and stroked Mackenzie's head. "I miss the noise and chaos, I had to follow you here." he said shifting his hand to fix his wife's hair.

The day just got more perfect.

"Would you like me to carry Mackenzie?"
Sophie couldn't help but laugh at Scarlett's energy, even though the kid seemed to want to go everywhere except where they were supposed to go. That was typical, though, so Sophie wasn't too bothered and kept pulling the toddler towards the entrance.

After getting their tickets, she thanked the person with a head gesture as she was already being pulled away by her little daughter. As she turned from the admissions area, she nearly jumped out of her skin and GASPED in surprise when a tall man appeared right next to them and was already holding Scarlett's hand.

She chuckled as she let out a relieved sigh when she realised it was her husband. One would've thought she'd be used to him appearing out of nowhere right next to her after over 10 years, but nope. His stealthiness still surprised her and would probably always do. "You nearly gave me a heart attack!" She said, laughing and letting go of Scarlett's hand. "I thought you had work to do!" The woman said, a hint of confusion in her expression although she was smiling. She did beam when he said he missed the noise and chaos because that meant he missed THEM, and she liked that very much.

The former Hufflepuff looked over her shoulder at baby Mackenzie and smiled at him before turning back to her husband. "It's okay. I don't think he'll be the one who will be the most difficult to handle today." She chuckled, turning her attention to their toddler.


ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSDFGHJ "DADDY!!!" The littlest brunette grabbed his hand with both of hers and lifted her feet, dangling from his grip and giggling LOUDLY.

She quickly put her feet back on the ground and dashed off forward at nowhere in particular, pulling daddy along. At least this time she was going in the right direction, towards the main area of the zoo. Or something. "THERE!!" She shouted, pointing at the area FARTHEST away from where they were. Conveniently where the trolls were housed. Not that she KNEW it, but that area was straight away the most enticing for the 3 year-old.
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 05:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMC
Welsh Green
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Musgrave Hall
Posts: 24,978

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kane...CHARLIE Kane. ;)
Fifth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Albert Magnus Morgenstern
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Ethan Tyler Mordaunt
Law Enforcement
Default
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Sophie couldn't help but laugh at Scarlett's energy, even though the kid seemed to want to go everywhere except where they were supposed to go. That was typical, though, so Sophie wasn't too bothered and kept pulling the toddler towards the entrance.

After getting their tickets, she thanked the person with a head gesture as she was already being pulled away by her little daughter. As she turned from the admissions area, she nearly jumped out of her skin and GASPED in surprise when a tall man appeared right next to them and was already holding Scarlett's hand.

She chuckled as she let out a relieved sigh when she realised it was her husband. One would've thought she'd be used to him appearing out of nowhere right next to her after over 10 years, but nope. His stealthiness still surprised her and would probably always do. "You nearly gave me a heart attack!" She said, laughing and letting go of Scarlett's hand. "I thought you had work to do!" The woman said, a hint of confusion in her expression although she was smiling. She did beam when he said he missed the noise and chaos because that meant he missed THEM, and she liked that very much.

The former Hufflepuff looked over her shoulder at baby Mackenzie and smiled at him before turning back to her husband. "It's okay. I don't think he'll be the one who will be the most difficult to handle today." She chuckled, turning her attention to their toddler.


ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSDFGHJ "DADDY!!!" The littlest brunette grabbed his hand with both of hers and lifted her feet, dangling from his grip and giggling LOUDLY.

She quickly put her feet back on the ground and dashed off forward at nowhere in particular, pulling daddy along. At least this time she was going in the right direction, towards the main area of the zoo. Or something. "THERE!!" She shouted, pointing at the area FARTHEST away from where they were. Conveniently where the trolls were housed. Not that she KNEW it, but that area was straight away the most enticing for the 3 year-old.
"I'm sorry, love. Old habits." he said giving his wife a kiss on the side of her head. Mordred had to admit that being out and about with his family did his headspace better. As for work, the dragonolgist simply shrugged and scratched his temple. "I finished everything before I got here. I was up really early today to get a headstart." He would've acknowledged that the kids being out after being cooped in for the summer helped him focus. However, Sophie enjoyed that kind of chaos, and he would let that continue to keep her happy. 10 years of adjustment wasn't the easiest for Mordred, considering that he grew up without siblings, and was housed in an empty manor. The silence was his longtime friend, and he'd been accustomed to that, but things changed after married life. He married a LOUD family, therefore, it was inevitable to have LOUD children as well.

Example A: Scarlett Leonor Mordaunt.

Mordred grinned at their toddler and raised her high before putting her down again. And Mordred immediately regretted it as he was then pulled by a sudden force, towards the entrance. A quick look at the place made him feel like he was at work, but that didn't bother him one bit. He was with his family, and he would make it a point to make it fun for all of them. Are they ready to get bored by his facts and figures? Mordred followed Scarlett's hand and his jaw dropped slightly open. "Trolls. Trolls?" Mordred blinked and looked at the tiny toddler before him then to his wife. "Are you up for it?"
__________________

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming, or the moment of truth in your lies.
When everything feels like the movies, yeah you bleed just to know you're alive.

The Morgensterns of Derwent Isle | The Underground Studio
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 06:07 PM   #6 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Common Room
Posts: 15,755

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Meriwether
Fifth Year

x8 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Derek Meriwether
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement
Default
The Artiste Unique Demiguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
"I'm sorry, love. Old habits." he said giving his wife a kiss on the side of her head. Mordred had to admit that being out and about with his family did his headspace better. As for work, the dragonolgist simply shrugged and scratched his temple. "I finished everything before I got here. I was up really early today to get a headstart." He would've acknowledged that the kids being out after being cooped in for the summer helped him focus. However, Sophie enjoyed that kind of chaos, and he would let that continue to keep her happy. 10 years of adjustment wasn't the easiest for Mordred, considering that he grew up without siblings, and was housed in an empty manor. The silence was his longtime friend, and he'd been accustomed to that, but things changed after married life. He married a LOUD family, therefore, it was inevitable to have LOUD children as well.

Example A: Scarlett Leonor Mordaunt.

Mordred grinned at their toddler and raised her high before putting her down again. And Mordred immediately regretted it as he was then pulled by a sudden force, towards the entrance. A quick look at the place made him feel like he was at work, but that didn't bother him one bit. He was with his family, and he would make it a point to make it fun for all of them. Are they ready to get bored by his facts and figures? Mordred followed Scarlett's hand and his jaw dropped slightly open. "Trolls. Trolls?" Mordred blinked and looked at the tiny toddler before him then to his wife. "Are you up for it?"
"Die hard." Sophie finished the saying with a chuckle. She was beaming, though. "That's alright, I'm not going to complain about you being here!" She told him brightly, holding his other hand after he let Scarlett down. He had finished everything he had to do already!? The oldest brunette gave him a surprised look. "Did it take us that long to get to London??" Merlin, she should have checked the time. OR... She looked up at him. "Or my husband's super efficient!" She gave him a proud look and a side hug whiiich didn't last too long because their little girl was already pulling him - and consequently her - along to whatever it was she wanted to see.

Walking along with Mordred, it was only when he said what it was they were heading towards that her eyes went wide. "They have trolls here??" WASN'T THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHILD FRIENDLY-- Muggle Zoos did have some awful dangerous animals too, she supposed, so that was... seen as... normal... then..?

Poker face.

Was she up for it? "Um..." Sophie blinked as she looked at the area Scarlett wanted to go to. Her gaze then moved to Mackenzie on her back and she tried to guess what his reaction would be to some... massive, awful smelling trolls. She wasn't sure. Biting her lower lip, she gave Mordred an apprehensive look before shrugging. "What... do you think?" She asked, as HE was the one who knew more about creatures so hopefully would be able to assess whether seeing - and smelling - trolls would be a good idea for such young children.


Scarlett stopped and looked at her daddy. Trolls? She didn't know what that was or even what that word meant, but she wanted to go THERE and she WAS GOING TO GO THEREEEEEE!!!

Tug, tug, tugging his hand as she moved in that direction, the 3 year-old squealed and screamed in excitement every time she saw something out of the ordinary - or what SHE thought was out of the ordinary -, such as other kids wearing funny hats and even some birds flying about. Okay, maybe she was squealing and screaming at ordinary things too, but she couldn't HELP IT, because "ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Tolls! TOLLS!" And she was OFF!

Or trying to, because daddy was so SLOW!
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 09:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League




DoM & DMT
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 13,210

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rylee Caelyn Prichard
Third Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Addison Anders
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Evan Mikal Donovan
Magical Menagerie
Default I'm finally here! :D
Panda Dance! l Purr! l Penguin Waddle! Charmander! l Banana! l Tiny Little Me!

As if she didn't spend more than enough time here at the zoo while she was working, Hadleigh choose her day off to bring her kids here. She didn't work her as often now that she had gotten the degree she was going to University for but she was here enough. So much so that if her love of creatures wasn't so strong she probably wouldn't step foot in this place again. As it was, her little ones appeared to love creatures as much as she did.

Getting out with the kids was something she loved to do. Even if she was doing so on her own like right now. If Frankie didn't have to be at work she knew he would be right here with them enjoying the day. However he was busy, so was the life of an Auror.

"Nova, I want you to hold onto the stroller, alright?" She reminded her oldest daughter who wasn't very old at all, not even quite three just yet. The toddler turned her bright blue eyes upwards towards her mum and beamed brightly all while flapping her arms to make the butterfly wings she was wearing flutter. Hadleigh laughed softly taking that as an 'okay'.

Pushing the side by side double stroller that held her fifteen month old daughter Melody and almost two month old son Logan she still managed to keep her eyes on Nova. Who within seconds of getting their tickets was already hopping from foot to foot excited and pointing at the buildings before them as if she hadn't been here a million times before.

"Yes, yes, I know. We're going to see everything just like we always do." Hopefully. Adding a third child into the mix wasn't as easy as when she had just the girls. Even if she was used to having tons of children around these were her babies she was talking about here.
__________________


Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 11:21 PM   #8 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Common Room
Posts: 15,755

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Meriwether
Fifth Year

x8 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Derek Meriwether
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement
Default Kid doesn't know the meaning of waiting, apparently
The Artiste Unique Demiguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
As if she didn't spend more than enough time here at the zoo while she was working, Hadleigh choose her day off to bring her kids here. She didn't work her as often now that she had gotten the degree she was going to University for but she was here enough. So much so that if her love of creatures wasn't so strong she probably wouldn't step foot in this place again. As it was, her little ones appeared to love creatures as much as she did.

Getting out with the kids was something she loved to do. Even if she was doing so on her own like right now. If Frankie didn't have to be at work she knew he would be right here with them enjoying the day. However he was busy, so was the life of an Auror.

"Nova, I want you to hold onto the stroller, alright?" She reminded her oldest daughter who wasn't very old at all, not even quite three just yet. The toddler turned her bright blue eyes upwards towards her mum and beamed brightly all while flapping her arms to make the butterfly wings she was wearing flutter. Hadleigh laughed softly taking that as an 'okay'.

Pushing the side by side double stroller that held her fifteen month old daughter Melody and almost two month old son Logan she still managed to keep her eyes on Nova. Who within seconds of getting their tickets was already hopping from foot to foot excited and pointing at the buildings before them as if she hadn't been here a million times before.

"Yes, yes, I know. We're going to see everything just like we always do." Hopefully. Adding a third child into the mix wasn't as easy as when she had just the girls. Even if she was used to having tons of children around these were her babies she was talking about here.
Scarlett was trying to pull daddy along to where she wanted to go when suddenly something caught her eye.

A little girl with WINGS.

WINGS!!!!

And she was flapping them and everything! W I N G S !!!

So the littlest brunette darted that way. "YOU 'AVE 'INGS- WINGS!!" Was she loud enough? COULD THE GIRL HEAR HERRRRRRR? Probably, because she was THIS close now becaaaaause.....

POKE!

Scarlett poked the wings the other girl was wearing to see if that was just magic or if they were REAL. POKE POKE!

GASP!

And now she poked the girl. POKE!
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 03:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League




DoM & DMT
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 13,210

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rylee Caelyn Prichard
Third Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Addison Anders
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Evan Mikal Donovan
Magical Menagerie
Default Scarlett is adorbs! :D
Panda Dance! l Purr! l Penguin Waddle! Charmander! l Banana! l Tiny Little Me!

Flutter. Flutter.

F L U T T E R!

Nova giggled loudly still flapping her arms up and down making the butterfly wings move even as she hopped around with all the excitement of a nearly three year old could.

The little girl that came darting towards her didn't bother her in the least nor did having her butterfly wings poked. If anything she laughed even more. "Flutter! Flutter!" Nova exclaimed nodding her head in reply. Surely the other girl knew she was talking about her Butterfly Wings that were the very most special thing in the whole wide world!

Nova spun around and around showing off her shiny, sparkly, glittery wings. "Flutter!" She flapped her arms making her wings shake and causing her to giggle. In between spins and giggles she reached out a hand and... POKED the other girl back. All while smiling brightly.



Hadleigh stood there in surprise at first when the small child came rushing over, instantly glancing around for the girls parents or guardian. It was hard not to laugh or smile watching the adorableness that was her own daughter and this little girl that had to be close to Nova's age.
__________________


Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:22 AM   #10 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Common Room
Posts: 15,755

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Meriwether
Fifth Year

x8 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Derek Meriwether
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement
Default Why, thanks x)
The Artiste Unique Demiguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Flutter. Flutter.

F L U T T E R!

Nova giggled loudly still flapping her arms up and down making the butterfly wings move even as she hopped around with all the excitement of a nearly three year old could.

The little girl that came darting towards her didn't bother her in the least nor did having her butterfly wings poked. If anything she laughed even more. "Flutter! Flutter!" Nova exclaimed nodding her head in reply. Surely the other girl knew she was talking about her Butterfly Wings that were the very most special thing in the whole wide world!

Nova spun around and around showing off her shiny, sparkly, glittery wings. "Flutter!" She flapped her arms making her wings shake and causing her to giggle. In between spins and giggles she reached out a hand and... POKED the other girl back. All while smiling brightly.



Hadleigh stood there in surprise at first when the small child came rushing over, instantly glancing around for the girls parents or guardian. It was hard not to laugh or smile watching the adorableness that was her own daughter and this little girl that had to be close to Nova's age.
"Whaaaaaa?" Scarlett gave the girl a funny look because she didn't get what she was saying at first. Fllllllllllutter? Flutttttter!? FFFLLLLUUUUTTTTEEEEERRRRR!!! She GASPED again as the other little girl made her wings F L U T T E R again and again as she span around.

The brunette grabbed one of the wings and held onto it just as the other girl stopped spinning and started poking her. Giggling, she didn't let go of the wing and poked the other girl BACK. Then she shook, shook, SHOOK with all her might - which wasn't that much, to be honest - the wing she was still holding onto.


Sophie had to also stop and take one step closer to where the little girls were as soon as she saw her daughter shake the wing she was not-so-gently grabbing. "Scarlett, no. Don't break her wing!" She said not too softly but also not too sternly. Her middle-range reprimanding tone was probably too well known by Scarlett by now, so Sophie had to bend down a little to physically make sure her toddler would let go of the other little kid's piece of clothing. "I'm sorry." She added with an apologetical smile to both the little girl and the one who seemed to be her mother standing nearby.

Scarlett DID let go of the girl's wing but not without a SHRIIIIIIEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK as mummy pulled her hand away from it, her wide eyes still glued to the WINGS.
__________________
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 01:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League




DoM & DMT
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 13,210

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rylee Caelyn Prichard
Third Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Addison Anders
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Evan Mikal Donovan
Magical Menagerie
Default You all!
Panda Dance! l Purr! l Penguin Waddle! Charmander! l Banana! l Tiny Little Me!

Nova was clearly having a blast hopping around and flapping her arms in pure delight for not only her own amusement but the other girls as well.

That was until one of her Flutterby wings was GRABBED and SHOOK. Nova stood there with wide blue eyes unsure if she should laugh, scream or cry. What was this girl doing to her wings! That wasn't how they worked! "No! No! Wookit! Flutter!" Nova exclaimed flapping her arms again once the girls 'mummy???' had made her let go of her. "See?" She had to flap her arms to make them flutter not shake them.

Uh-oh! Nova's stared at her new friend when she shrieked loudly at being pulled away. "No cry, fwiend."


One second the two little girls were laughing and the next her daughter was being shaken, or her butterfly wing was. "It's alright, life gets hectic with children, hm?" Hadleigh offered the slightly older women a gentle smile as she watched her oldest daughter trying to comfort her new little friend and to say the least it really warmed her heart!
__________________


Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 05:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMAC & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
nicole black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Chillin'
Posts: 6,679

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Julie Bellaire
Graduated
x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Axel Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Franco Giordano
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default for alex ^_^
rucole | serious black | magikarp #1 | seria acerca de sirius | nickleback

Eliana had had it with keeping her nose in a book. Since the beginning of the new term the 18-year-old had done nothing but work in the falafel shop on weekends and study her brain to mush during school days and honestly, if she even so much as heard the words essay, syllabus or grades she'd lose it. And that was why today the Israeli witch was playing hookey at the Scamander zoo.

She wandered the paths with a bag of popcorn without any clear direction in mind and simply reveled in the relative quiet of the zoo. It was the off season, with most people choosing to remain indoors away from the english chill, but Eliana, despite being a hot-blooded creature, was just fine with the cooler weather- especially if it meant she had the zoo mostly to herself.
__________________

Last edited by nicole black; 09-28-2018 at 06:17 PM.
nicole black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 05:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Members
Horklump
 
antharion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Pacific.
Posts: 47

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alerie Syrean Belleau
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
Elianahad had it with keeping her nose in a book. Since the beginning of the new term the 18-year-old had done nothing but work in the falafel shop on weekends and study her brain to mush during school days and honestly, if she even so much as heard the words essay, syllabus or grades she'd lose it. And that was why today the Israeli witch was playing hookey at the Scamander zoo.

She wandered the paths with a bag of popcorn without any clear direction in mind and simply reveled in the relative quiet of the zoo. It was the off season, with most people choosing to remain indoors away from the english chill, but Eliana, despite being a hot-blooded creature, was just fine with the cooler weather- especially if it meant she had the zoo mostly to herself.

While wandering around looking for an interesting subject to paint, Celeris found herself somewhere she didn't recognize. Blaming her absent-mindedness, she tried to see whether she'll see someone. Then she saw a girl. Well, a woman technically since she's the girl it made her stop in her track.

'Hmmm... Could I paint her?' she thought to herself while staring intensely at other person trying to take in her features.
__________________
antharion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 06:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMAC & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
nicole black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Chillin'
Posts: 6,679

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Julie Bellaire
Graduated
x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Axel Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Franco Giordano
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
rucole | serious black | magikarp #1 | seria acerca de sirius | nickleback

Eliana hadn't, in any way shape or form, noticed the younger girl or the long gaze directed her way. Absent-minded wasn't the word, rather, the witch was concentrated in her thinking and decisions- and they were important ones too! Like whether or not she should head to the erumpent arena and throw popcorn at the creatures-or if her time would be better used visiting the spider web for a bit of creep. She stopped walking as she mused, finding a railing to lean on by a very fragrant patch of wild flowers.

the curly haired young woman popped a popcorn into her mouth, and then another, and another, each one landing perfectly on her tongue until her mouth was totally full. It was stale, and cold now thanks to the November air but she was entertaining herself and that was really all Eliana Azulai currently cared about.
__________________
nicole black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 06:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Members
Horklump
 
antharion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Pacific.
Posts: 47

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alerie Syrean Belleau
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
Eliana hadn't, in any way shape or form, noticed the younger girl or the long gaze directed her way. Absent-minded wasn't the word, rather, the witch was concentrated in her thinking and decisions- and they were important ones too! Like whether or not she should head to the erumpent arena and throw popcorn at the creatures-or if her time would be better used visiting the spider web for a bit of creep. She stopped walking as she mused, finding a railing to lean on by a very fragrant patch of wild flowers.

the curly haired young woman popped a popcorn into her mouth, and then another, and another, each one landing perfectly on her tongue until her mouth was totally full. It was stale, and cold now thanks to the November air but she was entertaining herself and that was really all Eliana Azulai currently cared about.
"Awesome!" Celeris exclaimed excitedly. Then her eyes widened comically as she placed her hand on her mouth. She was so in the moment that she forgot she actually reacted out loud.

She scratch the back of her head thinking of ways to explain what she was doing there without trying to look as awkward as she probably was. Then her paint brushes fell and scattered on the ground.

Yes Celeris Anathema Storm. Perfect timing to be clumsy as well. Like the chaos your name carries. She tried to hide her probably now burning face behind the curtain of her hair as she picked up her brushes.
__________________
antharion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 10:31 PM   #16 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Common Room
Posts: 15,755

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Meriwether
Fifth Year

x8 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Derek Meriwether
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement
Default
The Artiste Unique Demiguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Nova was clearly having a blast hopping around and flapping her arms in pure delight for not only her own amusement but the other girls as well.

That was until one of her Flutterby wings was GRABBED and SHOOK. Nova stood there with wide blue eyes unsure if she should laugh, scream or cry. What was this girl doing to her wings! That wasn't how they worked! "No! No! Wookit! Flutter!" Nova exclaimed flapping her arms again once the girls 'mummy???' had made her let go of her. "See?" She had to flap her arms to make them flutter not shake them.

Uh-oh! Nova's stared at her new friend when she shrieked loudly at being pulled away. "No cry, fwiend."


One second the two little girls were laughing and the next her daughter was being shaken, or her butterfly wing was. "It's alright, life gets hectic with children, hm?" Hadleigh offered the slightly older women a gentle smile as she watched her oldest daughter trying to comfort her new little friend and to say the least it really warmed her heart!
Scarlett's wide eyes were glued to the other girl's WINGS still, especially because she said 'NO, NO' and 'FLUTTER' and some other things and kept moving the wings as if to show them off and that looked so pwettyyyYYYYYyyyYYYYyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlett wanted to TOUCH the wings. Again. TOUCH!

TTTOOOUUUCHHH. Poke, poke. GRAB. Again.

Only this time she didn't shake the wings becAUSE she didn't want to be made to let go of 'em againnnn. "Not crying!" She told the other girl, shaking her head and holding firmly onto a WING.

W I N G.

"Not crying!" Scarlett announced again. No breaking and no crying. She was just HOLDING onto the wing, that was all. Promise!!


Sophie pushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she stood up straight again after making sure Scarlett let go of the other little girl's wings, failing to notice that her daughter was already grabbing it again.

Her attention was now on fixing her baby carrier on her back and looking at the woman who was with the other toddler. She smiled when the other woman mentioned a hectic life. "I suppose it's our fault, isn't it?" The mother-of-four chuckled, kind of glad this little encounter had switched Scarlett's attention from the trolls - !!!! - to a much lovelier and less smelly interaction.

Sophie couldn't help but notice the other lady also had a good number of children under her care and her smile was now even brighter than before. Big families were the best thing ever, after all!! "Who do we have here!?" She asked turning to look at the other two little ones the other woman was looking after. Oh wait. She didn't know who the other woman was yet, woops. Awkwaaaard. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be rude!" She said, turning back to face the woman with a sheepish smile. "I'm Sophie and this is my" lovely "husband Mordred. That's our Scarlett and this is Mackenzie." She gestured at each of them, including the baby on her back as she introduced them all. How RUDE and AWKWARD, Sophie, one shouldn't go around asking for the children's names first!!!!!! Especially not having introduced oneself! Merlinnnnn!

Inner facepalm.
__________________
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 07:24 PM   #17 (permalink)


DMGS
Jarvey
 
Sangeetha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: India
Posts: 500

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Default Open!

Laila Parker wandered across the zoo with her sister Kaira. It had been a while since she had applied to the Ministry, she hadn't received any response. Furrowed eyebrows showing her worried head, she looked lovingly at her sister as she studied the magical creatures with so much awe, the innocence of the eleven year old shining in her hazel-brown eyes.

The eleven year old gaped in awe at the magic creatures. This sure was a treat. 'Wow, Laila,' she said, looking at her much older sister. 'We should come here with grandmom and granddad some day. They'll flip,' she said, giggling mischievously, as she thought of her mother's not-so-magic-tolerant muggle parents

Last edited by Sangeetha; 10-28-2018 at 04:14 AM.
Sangeetha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 02:27 PM   #18 (permalink)


Moderator
FanFic & WWW Mod

DMAC & DMGS
Nargle
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 189,299

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaysha Alexandra Stewart
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Megan Baines
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports
Default
Alicia Lightwood- Bane ~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~ WhittyBitty's

SPOILER!!: These two! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
Laila Parker wandered across the zoo with her sister Kaira. It had been a while since she had applied to the Ministry, she hadn't received any response. Furrowed eyebrows showing her worried head, she looked lovingly at her sister as she studied the magical creatures with so much awe, the innocence of the eleven year old shining in her hazel-brown eyes.

The eleven year old gaped in awe at the magic creatures. This sure was a treat. 'Wow, Laila,' she said, looking at her much older sister. 'We should come here with grandmom and granddad some day. They'll flip,' she said, giggling mischievously, as she thought of her mother's not-so-magic-tolerant muggle parents


It had been a stressful Gobstones practice. With the Hereford Hippogriffs having somewhat of a downward spiral in terms of winning their matches, his team members might be on edge. So far, Aditya Atreyu-Rehman was holding it together but just. To ease his mind, he wandered to the Scamander Zoo, one of his favourite places. Creatures made him happy but as he looked at the creatures with happy eyes, he couldn't help but miss his husband and son. It would have been even better if he had come along. Yep, his family was definitely a verity of happiness for him.

Just as Adi was about to turn to head back out, he spied two ladies- a big one and a little one. The young man grinned to himself. The little one had it right, it was best to have family here while exploring. "You bet they will,'' he said with that signature, friendly grin. "They'll love it!''
__________________




FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 03:02 PM   #19 (permalink)


DMGS
Jarvey
 
Sangeetha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: India
Posts: 500

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post


It had been a stressful Gobstones practice. With the Hereford Hippogriffs having somewhat of a downward spiral in terms of winning their matches, his team members might be on edge. So far, Aditya Atreyu-Rehman was holding it together but just. To ease his mind, he wandered to the Scamander Zoo, one of his favourite places. Creatures made him happy but as he looked at the creatures with happy eyes, he couldn't help but miss his husband and son. It would have been even better if he had come along. Yep, his family was definitely a verity of happiness for him.

Just as Adi was about to turn to head back out, he spied two ladies- a big one and a little one. The young man grinned to himself. The little one had it right, it was best to have family here while exploring. "You bet they will,'' he said with that signature, friendly grin. "They'll love it!''
Little Kaira grinned at the friendly young man. 'Ho, ho,they wouldn't. Grandmom and granddad haaate magic!,' she said with a mischievous giggle and sucked on her candy.

A voice from nearby interrupted Laila's train of thoughts.Gosh, her sister! She really could come across a little too outspoken at times! 'Kaira!,' she said reproachfully, rebuking her sister.Eleven year olds these days!'I'm sorry!Gosh, she can be way too straightforward sometimes.,' she said apologetically to the young man. What a young man who hears that would think,she wondered
Sangeetha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 11:57 PM   #20 (permalink)


Moderator
FanFic & WWW Mod

DMAC & DMGS
Nargle
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 189,299

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaysha Alexandra Stewart
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Megan Baines
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports
Default
Alicia Lightwood- Bane ~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~ WhittyBitty's

SPOILER!!: Kaira and Laila! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
Little Kaira grinned at the friendly young man. 'Ho, ho,they wouldn't. Grandmom and granddad haaate magic!,' she said with a mischievous giggle and sucked on her candy.

A voice from nearby interrupted Laila's train of thoughts.Gosh, her sister! She really could come across a little too outspoken at times! 'Kaira!,' she said reproachfully, rebuking her sister.Eleven year olds these days!'I'm sorry!Gosh, she can be way too straightforward sometimes.,' she said apologetically to the young man. What a young man who hears that would think,she wondered


Adi raised an eyebrow and pushed his sunglasses into his black hair. “But how can anyone hate magic?’’ he asked with a grin. “I bet you like it. Right?’’ The girl seemed to be approaching the right age to begin Hogwarts so of course she would be enjoying lots more magic in the future. At least, for the next seven years.

His eyes shifted to the older girl; he was still grinning. “It's alright. Let her be herself.’’ Yep, this was the advice he had for all the younger ones. “It’s awesome to meet you, Kaira. I’m Adi.’’ Adi held out a hand for her to shake.

Would she?
__________________




FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 12:29 PM   #21 (permalink)


DMGS
Jarvey
 
Sangeetha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: India
Posts: 500

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Default

SPOILER!!: Adi!


Adi raised an eyebrow and pushed his sunglasses into his black hair. “But how can anyone hate magic?’’ he asked with a grin. “I bet you like it. Right?’’ The girl seemed to be approaching the right age to begin Hogwarts so of course she would be enjoying lots more magic in the future. At least, for the next seven years.

His eyes shifted to the older girl; he was still grinning. “It's alright. Let her be herself.’’ Yep, this was the advice he had for all the younger ones. “It’s awesome to meet you, Kaira. I’m Adi.’’ Adi held out a hand for her to shake.

Would she?


Hearing the young man's words, she stuck out her tongue at her older sister. Even then, Kaira did feel she had said too much. What would this person think of her grandma and grandpa 'I luuurve it!,'she said, with a toothy grin. 'No..no..they are not magic haters in that sense, okay? They're just a little too scared and apprehensive,' she said sincerely. She took his hand and shook it. 'Hiiiii Adi!, I'm Kaira and this is my sister Lailaaaa,' she said and smiled


Laila smiled a little bit. Okay, the guy had taken that bit of information, about her grandparents not being fond of magic, surprisingly well. She felt relieved and grateful. 'And they are even more scared with all those stupid pranks you play!,' she said, glowering at her sister. 'Hi Adi, Laila. Pleased to meet you,' she said. Now, he did look Indian. Would it be rude to ask? 'Are you from India?,' she asked, hoping he wouldn't think she was enquiring too much.


'Even grandpa plays pranks on me, Laila, it's our thing!!!,' Kaira shot back at her older sister.

Last edited by Sangeetha; 11-02-2018 at 05:45 PM.
Sangeetha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:05 PM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League




DoM & DMT
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 13,210

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rylee Caelyn Prichard
Third Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Addison Anders
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Evan Mikal Donovan
Magical Menagerie
Default Sophie!
Panda Dance! l Purr! l Penguin Waddle! Charmander! l Banana! l Tiny Little Me!

Once again her butterfly wings were being poked at AND grabbed. The other little girl wasn't crying though as she so nicely told Nova. "Yay! I no wants fwiend to cry." When her friends cried it made her sad too. And who could be sad when they were at the zoo and had pretty wings that fluttered?!

Flap! Flappity! Flap! Flap!

Giggling once again she continued to flap her arms , one more than the other since Scarlett still had a hold of one of the wings. "You wants ta try?" Nova was happy to share her butterfly wings with her new friend as long as nothing happened to her pretty wings.



Hadleigh couldn't help but laugh as the other women agreed with what she had said. "Indeed but I wouldn't change a minute of it." Her children were everything to her. They brought pure joy into her life, really kept her on her toes even more than her own career did.

There was a large sense of pride as the women smiled at her babies. It didn't even occur to her that she hadn't introduced themselves when she was being asked about her young ones. "Oh, that's quite alright!," Hady laughed smiling. "Who can resist little ones, hm?" Not her, that's who! "It's nice to meet you both, I'm Hadleigh Paton. The little butterfly princess here is my oldest daughter Nova, my youngest little girl Melody," she smiled smoothing the little girls hair as she sat in her stroller. "Logan here is my youngest."
__________________


Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:00 PM   #23 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Murtlap
 
Malachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 65

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi Mitsue
First Year
Default

I run into the seemingly hidden from muggles oprahouse before turning around. "Come on! I wanna see what’s in here!"
Malachi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 03:42 PM   #24 (permalink)


DMGS
Jarvey
 
Sangeetha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: India
Posts: 500

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
I run into the seemingly hidden from muggles oprahouse before turning around. "Come on! I wanna see what’s in here!"
Kaira grinned at Malachi. 'There are a lot of magical creatures in there!,' she said.

Laila smiled at the kiddos. 'C'mon then!,' she said.
Sangeetha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 05:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Murtlap
 
Malachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 65

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi Mitsue
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
Kaira grinned at Malachi. 'There are a lot of magical creatures in there!,' she said.

Laila smiled at the kiddos. 'C'mon then!,' she said.
Malachi smiles happily as he follows behind Laila and Kaira. As their walkinga thought goes across his mind. "Do you think we’re allowed to take pictures?"
Malachi is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162