sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 172 users online including...
AnDus , hjhm , anuezjame , sweetpinkpixie , aynahanrube , pardewretha , hermygirl , MildredTet , FearlessLeader19 , ershadskjero

10 members
162 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Term 52: May - August 2019

Term 52: May - August 2019 Term Fifty-Two: It Comes (Sept 2098 - June 2099)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2019, 06:16 AM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Slytherin Table


For those who belong in Slytherin House, on the right side of the Great Hall is where your table awaits. Green banners containing an embroidered silver snake float above the polished table in honour of the cunning Salazar Slytherin. Already placed on the tables are silver plates with accompanying cutlery and goblets. All that is missing right now are the mountains of food and pitchers containing your favourite beverages.

Though your stomach might be growing as you take a seat on one of the long benches next to the table, it is important to not get hangry -- gnawing your arm away or jabbing your fork repeatedly on the surface of the table will do no good whatsoever. Give everyone some time to get settled in and wait for Headmaster Trent to deliver his speech. Keep yourself preoccupied by catching up with your fellow housemates or those who are visiting from the other tables until it is time to sink your teeth into the hearty and delicious meal prepared by the house-elves.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:25 PM   #2 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,599

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fifth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Li
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

Eloise had not as much an eventful train as it was more annoying. It was her fault she picked the worst compartment imaginable. None of her friends where in it and there was only Jozef and another boy who didn't even like to talk.

Her Luck.

*DRAMATIC SIGH*

The red-head made her way over to the table and sat or more like flopped down, seeing none of her house or dorm-mates yet which was a bummer because she hated being at tables first. It was annoying and awkward to her at least.

She took out a cauldron cake she had gotten off the train and took a bite into it.

See three years at the weird castle and you learn some things. Maybe not important things like how many moons saturn has.

But things.
__________________
-----------------------------------------------We must kill this love
--------------------------------------------------------------Yeah it's sad but true
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 05-02-2019, 01:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
Co-DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Erumpent
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 33,864

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eiji Rasting
Fifth Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Eiji may not admit to it aloud, but he actually was looking forward to this feast...though it was for one reason only and that was to see his little sister get sorted. Even if he felt it was painfully obvious where her placement would be. He was more interested in seeing her smile when the Sorting Hat announced her house anyway.

Which was why he quickly slipped into a vacant seat beside Eloise and immediate cast his attention to the stool in front of the staff dais.

"You're looking pleasantly miserable as always," he noted while casting a cursory glance around the Great Hall in general and then the cauldron cake in her hand. "Take it Rebecca didn't find you yet then." Or else she would have a pocket full of flower shaped sugar cookies too.
__________________


sometimes the only payoff for having any faith is when it's tested again and again every day....
I'm still comparing your past to my future; it might be over but they're not sutures....
I am the sand bottom half of the hourglass; I try to picture me without you but I can't....
sweetpinkpixie is online now  
Old 05-02-2019, 02:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,245

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

SPOILER!!: Eloise

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Eloise had not as much an eventful train as it was more annoying. It was her fault she picked the worst compartment imaginable. None of her friends where in it and there was only Jozef and another boy who didn't even like to talk.

Her Luck.

*DRAMATIC SIGH*

The red-head made her way over to the table and sat or more like flopped down, seeing none of her house or dorm-mates yet which was a bummer because she hated being at tables first. It was annoying and awkward to her at least.

She took out a cauldron cake she had gotten off the train and took a bite into it.

See three years at the weird castle and you learn some things. Maybe not important things like how many moons saturn has.

But things.

Austin made his way to the Slytherin table. He onlt saw a couple of house mates. One which he recognised from the train. He gave her a small wave and then sat down waiting for the feast to begin.
2111jen is offline  
Old 05-02-2019, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)



DMGS
Hinkypunk
 
siriusblackliveson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: (EST)
Posts: 12,347

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victoria Martin
Madam Malkin's
Default
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Patrick walked into the great hall. He had already talked to Jolie and he seriously wasn't sure where they stood now. He kept walking from the entrance hall toward the Slytherin table. This boot was really going to be an annoyance. A clunk noise echoed throughout the great hall with every other step. Thankfully the boot wasn't too thick so he wasn't limping. Thank Merlin.

He had changed into his robes on the train and they were slightly billowing as he walked toward his table. He got over to the table and noticed the three people he had spotted in the back of the train. He noticed Eloise was sitting next to Eiji. He nodded at them and sat down closer to the end of the table.

Just as he sat down he noticed the quiet one from the train that he had helped find a compartment with. He nodded at the young student. Then he set to getting comfy on the bench, stretching his booted foot out in front of him he pulled the gold fish out of his pocket. Speeches were soooo long so he wanted to make sure he had something to snack on. So far no dorm mates or friends at the table but maybe he just got into the first carriage.
__________________
siriusblackliveson is offline  
Old 05-02-2019, 09:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,245

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

SPOILER!!: Patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick walked into the great hall. He had already talked to Jolie and he seriously wasn't sure where they stood now. He kept walking from the entrance hall toward the Slytherin table. This boot was really going to be an annoyance. A clunk noise echoed throughout the great hall with every other step. Thankfully the boot wasn't too thick so he wasn't limping. Thank Merlin.

He had changed into his robes on the train and they were slightly billowing as he walked toward his table. He got over to the table and noticed the three people he had spotted in the back of the train. He noticed Eloise was sitting next to Eiji. He nodded at them and sat down closer to the end of the table.

Just as he sat down he noticed the quiet one from the train that he had helped find a compartment with. He nodded at the young student. Then he set to getting comfy on the bench, stretching his booted foot out in front of him he pulled the gold fish out of his pocket. Speeches were soooo long so he wanted to make sure he had something to snack on. So far no dorm mates or friends at the table but maybe he just got into the first carriage.

Austin smiled back and waved a bit at the prefect who had helped him. He finally had a look around. Wooow this place was so amazing. He looked up at the candles that floated and the cieling which was enchanted to look like the clear night sky. Unlike the actual night sky which was pooring down rain right now.
2111jen is offline  
Old 05-02-2019, 10:10 PM   #7 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,599

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fifth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Li
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

Now if only Nina where somewhere in the castle right now and here. It would make it more fun. Not that Eloise cared or anything. It would just make this whole thing more amusing and less dull. Because this was her fourth feast and it was losing a lot of its whatever it has.

Hmm...well well well Eiji Rastings wasn't going to si with Missa at the table.

"At least I'm not hungry and miserable. That's an awful combination. Seen one feast you seen them all"

SIGH

Huh why would oh so that was her handing out all the cookies. Merlin, she could have been set and not paid the trolley lady anything. "Aww circe, i missed her. would have loved a couple of those cookies. You see anyone yet that we know but all I had was Jozef and a mute first year for company on the train?"

Speaking of said mute kid. He just sat down at the table and Patrick also. Who got well as resemblance of a smile from her
__________________
-----------------------------------------------We must kill this love
--------------------------------------------------------------Yeah it's sad but true
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 05-02-2019, 11:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,245

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

SPOILER!!: Eleise

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Now if only Nina where somewhere in the castle right now and here. It would make it more fun. Not that Eloise cared or anything. It would just make this whole thing more amusing and less dull. Because this was her fourth feast and it was losing a lot of its whatever it has.

Hmm...well well well Eiji Rastings wasn't going to si with Missa at the table.

"At least I'm not hungry and miserable. That's an awful combination. Seen one feast you seen them all"

SIGH

Huh why would oh so that was her handing out all the cookies. Merlin, she could have been set and not paid the trolley lady anything. "Aww circe, i missed her. would have loved a couple of those cookies. You see anyone yet that we know but all I had was Jozef and a mute first year for company on the train?"

Speaking of said mute kid. He just sat down at the table and Patrick also. Who got well as resemblance of a smile from her


Dpespite what she may think, Austin was listening to what she was saying.
all I had was Jazef and a mute first year" he mentally rolled his eyes and quickly wrote something down.
SPOILER!!: Notebook

Well, this mute first year tried making friends but you said no.

He took the notebook and was about to slide it over to her but decided against it.
Not worth it he sighed and tore the page out. One last chance Austin. He ripped the page up and stuffed the pieces in his robe pocket.

Last edited by 2111jen; 05-03-2019 at 05:28 AM.
2111jen is offline  
Old 05-02-2019, 11:29 PM   #9 (permalink)



DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,454

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia Elizabeth Summers
First Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Prefecting was a little exhausting, honestly. You had to be welcoming and authoratative and kind, but not a pushover. You had to be a role model and a good student and respectful, while also gaining respect. Vita didn't know how anyone could possibly be all those things all the time, but she was trying her best.

After helping to show some confused looking first years on their way, the seventh year joined her housemates at the Slytherin table. "Hey everyone." Her smile was a tired one, but it was there as she smoothed down her hair and glanced around. Noticing the new kid, she offered him a wave. "Hi, I'm vita. Welcome to Slytherin house."

...Hopefully he wasn't the troublemaking sort.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 05-02-2019, 11:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,245

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

SPOILER!!: Slytherin prefect

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Prefecting was a little exhausting, honestly. You had to be welcoming and authoratative and kind, but not a pushover. You had to be a role model and a good student and respectful, while also gaining respect. Vita didn't know how anyone could possibly be all those things all the time, but she was trying her best.

After helping to show some confused looking first years on their way, the seventh year joined her housemates at the Slytherin table. "Hey everyone." Her smile was a tired one, but it was there as she smoothed down her hair and glanced around. Noticing the new kid, she offered him a wave. "Hi, I'm vita. Welcome to Slytherin house."

...Hopefully he wasn't the troublemaking sort.

Austin waved at the prefect, giving her a small smile. He wondered what her reaction would be. Probably the same.
2111jen is offline  
Old 05-03-2019, 11:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
Co-DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Erumpent
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 33,864

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eiji Rasting
Fifth Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Eiji had had his time with Missa on the train ride here and left his mark, Eloise. It was not as though he and his girlfriend were joined at the hip.

He couldn't help but snort a bit at her statement. His parents had always raved about the feasts and how special they had been. Personally, Eiji always felt them more a formality than something 'special'. No different than the special meals he had endured at Himitsumahou. The difference there being he could sit on a bench instead of on flat cushions in seiza for hours. This was preferable between those two settings.

"You'll be hearing her soon enough," he replied, nodding towards the Sorting in progress. "She'll be up soon and likely speed over here afterwards." And speaking of Eloise's train ride companions...he quickly took note of the smile and wave from the newly sorted first year. "Looks like you have an admirer. Try not to lead him on too much," he teased with a firm jab of the elbow. "I think he was about to write you a poem."

He saw the Slytherin ca---- Oh? Not captain anymore was he? Eiji supposed that was what happened when you lost your house the Cup. His hazel-green eyes ventured around the table a bit, spotting one of their other new prefects in their midst as well. "You know anything about her?" he asked Eloise offhand. He knew all that he needed to about Patrick, thanks. "I helped Nina find her way on to the platform. Because she is new and such," he offered with a shrug. "Ethan ended up catching up to us too." He was pretty sure Ethan stalked him, honestly. "Met a first year and some older girl on the train...can't remember their names though. Spent what parts of the train ride I wasn't with my little sister with Missa."

So yeah. He had met a few people.

....and were they being taught by a centaur? First a ghost and now a centaur? Guessing by the order of the table...the centaur would be teaching Divination which he, thankfully, had not signed up for as an elective. "Mum and dad told me they were instructed by a centaur during their time at Hogwarts. Be wild if it were the same one."
__________________


sometimes the only payoff for having any faith is when it's tested again and again every day....
I'm still comparing your past to my future; it might be over but they're not sutures....
I am the sand bottom half of the hourglass; I try to picture me without you but I can't....

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 05-03-2019 at 11:25 AM. Reason: because he didn't answer Eloise's question the first go at this post
sweetpinkpixie is online now  
Old 05-03-2019, 03:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,245

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

SPOILER!!: Sweetpinkpixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Eiji had had his time with Missa on the train ride here and left his mark, Eloise. It was not as though he and his girlfriend were joined at the hip.

He couldn't help but snort a bit at her statement. His parents had always raved about the feasts and how special they had been. Personally, Eiji always felt them more a formality than something 'special'. No different than the special meals he had endured at Himitsumahou. The difference there being he could sit on a bench instead of on flat cushions in seiza for hours. This was preferable between those two settings.

"You'll be hearing her soon enough," he replied, nodding towards the Sorting in progress. "She'll be up soon and likely speed over here afterwards." And speaking of Eloise's train ride companions...he quickly took note of the smile and wave from the newly sorted first year. "Looks like you have an admirer. Try not to lead him on too much," he teased with a firm jab of the elbow. "I think he was about to write you a poem."

He saw the Slytherin ca---- Oh? Not captain anymore was he? Eiji supposed that was what happened when you lost your house the Cup. His hazel-green eyes ventured around the table a bit, spotting one of their other new prefects in their midst as well. "You know anything about her?" he asked Eloise offhand. He knew all that he needed to about Patrick, thanks. "I helped Nina find her way on to the platform. Because she is new and such," he offered with a shrug. "Ethan ended up catching up to us too." He was pretty sure Ethan stalked him, honestly. "Met a first year and some older girl on the train...can't remember their names though. Spent what parts of the train ride I wasn't with my little sister with Missa."

So yeah. He had met a few people.

....and were they being taught by a centaur? First a ghost and now a centaur? Guessing by the order of the table...the centaur would be teaching Divination which he, thankfully, had not signed up for as an elective. "Mum and dad told me they were instructed by a centaur during their time at Hogwarts. Be wild if it were the same one."

Austin dropped his smile and hand. He went back to his notebook. He'd brought too much attention to himself. He went to a blank page and just drew some random pictures. Mainly creatures.
2111jen is offline  
Old 05-03-2019, 08:16 PM   #13 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod


DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,706

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Third Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

She was here!!!

Although Odaline was happy to have made it back to Hogwarts, she had not yet smiled about it. There were a lot of things that needed to happen behind the scenes for her to make it back again next year and none of them were particularly anything that excited her. A foster family? People that actually wanted her and wouldn't leave without a trace? Impossible.

She took a seat immediately at the Slytherin table without saying a word.
__________________
Shanners is offline  
Old 05-04-2019, 03:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Newbie & Mungo's


DMT & DMGS
Bicorn
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 16,537

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy
Sixth Year

x12 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Milo Jordan
Games & Sports
Default
Unforgivably Cursed

Gunnar was here and he was hungry, though from previous experience he knew it would be awhile until food was served. And even then, he knew well enough to be careful about what he ingested. No need to have a repeat of last term's start of term feast, even if he could find the humor in it now. Sort of.

Blue eyes scanned the table quickly before taking a seat at the far end, near Patrick. He was about to casually say something about Quidditch when his eyes fell on the sixth year's foot and... a different sort of badge. Huh. "Not playing then?" he asked, curious about who the captain was now. Gunnar was already wondering who is co-beater might be now that Cam was gone, but now it would be a whole new dynamic.

Where were his mates anyway? His closest friends didn't seem to be among the ones already seated there, though he supposed he didn't look that hard either. The fifth year had spotted Kaiser on his way in, but he appeared to be in some sort of trouble with the headmaster anyway so it was probably best to sort that out before he headed in. And he chanced a quick glance at the Hufflepuff table before turning his eyes towards the staff table. So many new faces, but he was used to the high turnover rate here. It didn't faze him anymore.
__________________
emjay is offline  
Old 05-04-2019, 10:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod


DMC & DMAC
Knarl
 
Stormdancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Scotland, [GMT]
Posts: 9,293

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Holly Tamesis
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sloane Eris
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Giulia Barsi
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default >.> Unclaimed post as Alis/Jorgie arent on site XD
:: Braveheart :: ToRo :: RotiSila :: ToTo ::

If you asked her, the worst day of term was the first of September. She had to travel alll the way to London from the Kilgreccan only to the take the train all the way back to the north of Scotland. Bleh. It was a lot of travelling in one day… and a lot of sads with leaving Cameron and their parents behind. AND there was a lot of waiting around for food. You ate early then you tried to make your food last on the train but ate it within the first hour… then you had to wait and wait and waiiiiit for the sorting to be over.

Urgh. She was starving.

Placing her chin in her hand, she rolled her eyes at Alis and Jorgie, bored and hungry and soo ready to not be sitting here. At least next year they would be counting down until Alis’ brother got sorted… but this year? This year, she didn’t know any of the first years.

So, she was boring.

Twirling her hair around her finger, she looked across the hall in an attempt to find Avery on his own house table.
__________________
Stormdancer is offline  
Old 05-04-2019, 03:52 PM   #16 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,599

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fifth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Li
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

Well, excuse her, Eiji Rastings.

Left his mark makes it sound...well she was going to leave it.

Seriously she was lucky she had this cake or she would be complaining about not eating anything and starving to death. “I could do with a cookie or two and handing the rest off to you” Becky seemed like the type to go to all the different tables and see if anyone wants some cookies or well doing it just at her own house table. Was only fair since it was his sister after all. And she would be shocked if she was in this house “Oh haha. I think he heard us. Shame no poem now to judge” She wanted something fun to happen at this feast. So far nothing.

But it was early

Ah right she had let it slip her mind no more captains this year which would mean he got a promotion which doesn't affect how often she even listens to him. But it was an observation. Honestly Ewasn'tt wasnt her fault you never paid attention to any gossip and saying you dont care about it is a horrible excuse. “Nothing besides she is dating one of the Stemps. Maverick I think and you are so nice to Nina honestly” Everything he was saying made it sound like his ride was much more eventful than hers. And ok she was focused on the table so far had not even looked at the staff dais yet and oh circe there was a centaur there. And a million new faces. Honestly what was up with this school and new professors. was the whole school cursed??

Ha!.

“Possibly if they don't age at all. Bet the first questions asked in his class are about him being a centaur”


Nobody interesting to her has made it to the stable yet. Not even Kaiser or any of her dormmates. There was Alis and her friends and people that she had seen but have not cared enough to talk to or remember their name.

Maybe she should have made her way over to Ravenclaw table tho she doesn't see Drewett or Evan yet so maybe not
__________________
-----------------------------------------------We must kill this love
--------------------------------------------------------------Yeah it's sad but true
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 05-04-2019, 04:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,245

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default For Eloise
Stay Free

Austin glanced up at the girl. No poem? That's what she thought he was going to give her? Right. Okay. He took a look at his niffler drawing. He smiled a bit. He liked it.
He carefully ripped the page out of his notebook. He folded it in half so it wouldn't just fly off the table and slid it over to her to see.

Last edited by 2111jen; 05-04-2019 at 04:23 PM.
2111jen is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 10:40 AM   #18 (permalink)



DMGS
Hinkypunk
 
siriusblackliveson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: (EST)
Posts: 12,347

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victoria Martin
Madam Malkin's
Default Gunnar
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Patrick’s eyes had been scanning the room watching everyone. He was amazed at how quickly his mind changed from carefree captain to watchful eye of a prefect. He was still a bit upset that he had to step down but no use dwelling on it. He heard his younger teammatehousemate. “Oh yeah... Broke my ankle over the summer playing baseball. My parents are of the mind that if you hurt yourself doing muggle activities their medicine has to heal you. Here I am, stuck with the boot. Didn’t figure captaincy would be a good idea if I can’t fly well enough.” shakes his head at the image of him flying with the boot on.
__________________
siriusblackliveson is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 12:13 AM   #19 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,245

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

Austin smiled as all the food started to appear. Finally! He started filling his plate with a couple chicken legs, some mashed potatoes, carrots.
----
As Austin continued to eat, he glanced up. Was that a centaur? Cool. Yeah he was late to the party. Sorry.
2111jen is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:57 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180