sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 172 users online including...
nastoby , hermionesclone , FearlessLeader19 , AnDus , MildredTet , eleruelarmech , octordari , Harron Peasley , jerseysauthenti

10 members
162 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Term 52: May - August 2019

Term 52: May - August 2019 Term Fifty-Two: It Comes (Sept 2098 - June 2099)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-05-2018, 11:45 AM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Pathways


A set of paths link the Courtyard to almost every area of the Grounds. Walking upon these stone covered paths, lined with all sorts of trees is a lovely way to clear your mind after a long day of classes. This is a quiet area of the Grounds with the soft sound of leaves rustling in the wind or lightly crunching below your feet. Doesn't the air just seem fresher around here somehow?

Take a walk with a friend, find an unoccupied bench to read a book, climb one of the many trees, smell the roses or play hide and seek in the thick vegetation. Be sure not to trample any of the flowers unless you personally want to hurt the Groundskeeper's feelings.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMLE & DoM
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 46,429

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaiser
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Beaufort
Mysteries
Default for erik \o/
tag yourself i'm felix | daxton prince was here | schrödinger's tag

As he wanted to make the most of the weather while it was still reasonably nice, Kaiser was out wandering the grounds. This was his preferred activity over, for example, homework or studying, neither of which were very high on his list of priorities. Probably because he was terrible at anything and everything related to academia. Wandering also helped him clear his mind, which felt chaotic at the best of times. And, well, it helped distract him from thoughts of outright upping and leaving which, rationally, he knew would probably be a Very Bad Idea.

Having reached the pathways, Kaiser scouted around for a while for a decent tree and, upon finding one, took a run-up and leapt up for one of the lower branches, sort of wall-running up the trunk to help him reach it. Once he had hold of the branch, he swung himself up and onto it with well-practiced ease. Kaiser was a climber of buildings, first and foremost, but trees were certainly also within his area of expertise.

Now that he was in the tree, straddling the branch, Kaiser looked up to plan his route, swinging his legs gently below him as he did so.
__________________
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes ~ Grab Bag Challenge ~ Ficlets ~ Drabbles ~ My Characters.

May I never be _C O M P L E T E._ May I never be _C O N T E N T._ May I never be _P U R R F E C T.
Felixir is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 11:53 PM   #3 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,599

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fifth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Li
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
As he wanted to make the most of the weather while it was still reasonably nice, Kaiser was out wandering the grounds. This was his preferred activity over, for example, homework or studying, neither of which were very high on his list of priorities. Probably because he was terrible at anything and everything related to academia. Wandering also helped him clear his mind, which felt chaotic at the best of times. And, well, it helped distract him from thoughts of outright upping and leaving which, rationally, he knew would probably be a Very Bad Idea.

Having reached the pathways, Kaiser scouted around for a while for a decent tree and, upon finding one, took a run-up and leapt up for one of the lower branches, sort of wall-running up the trunk to help him reach it. Once he had hold of the branch, he swung himself up and onto it with well-practiced ease. Kaiser was a climber of buildings, first and foremost, but trees were certainly also within his area of expertise.

Now that he was in the tree, straddling the branch, Kaiser looked up to plan his route, swinging his legs gently below him as he did so.
For once in a blue moon, Eloise Fairfield did not have her skateboard with her outside. Shocking, she knows. She had plans to board in the courtyard but she got in trouble last time for grinding on the fountain and wanted to give it some cooling off time before she tried again. She was judging one of the trees here in the pathway to see if it was suitable to climb and well apparently she was not the only one and was a mere novice compared to Kaiser who apparently in one try climbed up the try like a squirrel boy. He got up that thing so fast she barely had time to blink. She was exaggerating sure but still.

"Kaiser! how did you get up that tree so fast??"

She almost called him squirrel boy which would be counterproductive to her even getting an answer and not being straight out ignored entirely.
__________________
-----------------------------------------------We must kill this love
--------------------------------------------------------------Yeah it's sad but true
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 03:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMLE & DoM
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 46,429

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaiser
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Beaufort
Mysteries
Default
tag yourself i'm felix | daxton prince was here | schrödinger's tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
For once in a blue moon, Eloise Fairfield did not have her skateboard with her outside. Shocking, she knows. She had plans to board in the courtyard but she got in trouble last time for grinding on the fountain and wanted to give it some cooling off time before she tried again. She was judging one of the trees here in the pathway to see if it was suitable to climb and well apparently she was not the only one and was a mere novice compared to Kaiser who apparently in one try climbed up the try like a squirrel boy. He got up that thing so fast she barely had time to blink. She was exaggerating sure but still.

"Kaiser! how did you get up that tree so fast??"

She almost called him squirrel boy which would be counterproductive to her even getting an answer and not being straight out ignored entirely.
Hearing his name yelled out, Kaiser directed his eyes downward again. For a moment, before he could process that the person who had called out sounded relatively young, he half expected to see a professor ready to call him out for climbing. He wasn't sure if it was officially okay to climb trees, he just sort of did it regardless, much like when he climbed buildings. Except he was slightly more sure that that was not allowed.

But anyway, no, not a professor. A Slytherin. Eloise, from the year below. Kaiser leaned forward so that his head dangled down below, but kept a firm hold of the branch.

"Skill," was his answer, and he grinned upside-down at Eloise as he said it. "And a lot of practice."
__________________
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes ~ Grab Bag Challenge ~ Ficlets ~ Drabbles ~ My Characters.

May I never be _C O M P L E T E._ May I never be _C O N T E N T._ May I never be _P U R R F E C T.
Felixir is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 12:41 AM   #5 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,599

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fifth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Li
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Hearing his name yelled out, Kaiser directed his eyes downward again. For a moment, before he could process that the person who had called out sounded relatively young, he half expected to see a professor ready to call him out for climbing. He wasn't sure if it was officially okay to climb trees, he just sort of did it regardless, much like when he climbed buildings. Except he was slightly more sure that that was not allowed.

But anyway, no, not a professor. A Slytherin. Eloise, from the year below. Kaiser leaned forward so that his head dangled down below, but kept a firm hold of the branch.

"Skill," was his answer, and he grinned upside-down at Eloise as he said it. "And a lot of practice."
Arms crossed, watching Kaiser. Eloise was impressed but oh circe was he showing off right now. Upside down and smiling. She honestly wanted to roll her eyes right now. And that answer. Did tell her one thing that apparently he climbed a lot of trees which sounded weird at first but who was she to judge since that was what she was trying to do.

"I mean how did you get up it so quickly?'

And don't you dare say practice or she will fling a hex up there
__________________
-----------------------------------------------We must kill this love
--------------------------------------------------------------Yeah it's sad but true
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 12:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMLE & DoM
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 46,429

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaiser
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Beaufort
Mysteries
Default
tag yourself i'm felix | daxton prince was here | schrödinger's tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Arms crossed, watching Kaiser. Eloise was impressed but oh circe was he showing off right now. Upside down and smiling. She honestly wanted to roll her eyes right now. And that answer. Did tell her one thing that apparently he climbed a lot of trees which sounded weird at first but who was she to judge since that was what she was trying to do.

"I mean how did you get up it so quickly?'

And don't you dare say practice or she will fling a hex up there
Oh, so she wanted a literal answer? Well... Kaiser was tempted to say 'skill' or 'practice' once again just to be a pain, but he quickly made the decision that it was probably better to wind up someone who was not Eloise Fairfield. Maybe he anticipated that hex. Self-preservation and all.

"I ran up the trunk, to start with," Kaiser said, relenting and nodding his upside-down head towards the trunk of the tree. "Then I jumped up, grabbed the branch and just... swung up." He shrugged. It was difficult to explain the process of climbing, and he was more a do-er, than a say-er, in this respect. "Try it." That was, if she wanted to climb too.
__________________
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes ~ Grab Bag Challenge ~ Ficlets ~ Drabbles ~ My Characters.

May I never be _C O M P L E T E._ May I never be _C O N T E N T._ May I never be _P U R R F E C T.
Felixir is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 07:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Newbie & Mungo's


DMT & DMGS
Bicorn
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 16,536

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy
Sixth Year

x12 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Milo Jordan
Games & Sports
Default Maxie ^_^
Unforgivably Cursed

Gunnar was doing his best to get back into a regimented schedule of exercise and running now that he was back at school. Sure, he did plenty in the way of staying fit over summer, but with school back in session, he found it necessary for a stricter schedule to get ready for Quidditch and fit his running around classes and study sessions.

He had already gone for a run this morning, but it was such a nice day that he had decided another run the other way at the edge of the lake wouldn't hurt. He needed to be in top shape for Quidditch anyway, right?

And he had just finished that run and basically collapsed on one of the benches in the pathways. Maybe he wasn't in as good shape as he thought. Leaning back against the bench, he poured the contents of his water bottle over his head to cool off. He'd just rest his eyes here for a minute.
__________________
emjay is offline  
Old 05-08-2019, 01:26 AM   #8 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,599

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fifth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Li
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Oh, so she wanted a literal answer? Well... Kaiser was tempted to say 'skill' or 'practice' once again just to be a pain, but he quickly made the decision that it was probably better to wind up someone who was not Eloise Fairfield. Maybe he anticipated that hex. Self-preservation and all.

"I ran up the trunk, to start with," Kaiser said, relenting and nodding his upside-down head towards the trunk of the tree. "Then I jumped up, grabbed the branch and just... swung up." He shrugged. It was difficult to explain the process of climbing, and he was more a do-er, than a say-er, in this respect. "Try it." That was, if she wanted to climb too.

Ah, good good good. Eloise didn't need to get her wand out. Perfect. She looked over at a free tree as he started talking and tried visualizing what he was saying and it made a little bit of sense. she was more of a do'er as well and was already thinking of trying it even before he said so.

Even if it meant him laughing at her.

"Run up the trunk you said?"

Well ok, she was doing to try it as she gave one more look at him than the free tree and leap up and start well tried running up the tree and missing the branch to hold onto and landed on her behind.

"Owwwww"

Circe, that hurt.
__________________
-----------------------------------------------We must kill this love
--------------------------------------------------------------Yeah it's sad but true
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 05-09-2019, 10:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMLE & DoM
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 46,429

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaiser
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Beaufort
Mysteries
Default
tag yourself i'm felix | daxton prince was here | schrödinger's tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post

Ah, good good good. Eloise didn't need to get her wand out. Perfect. She looked over at a free tree as he started talking and tried visualizing what he was saying and it made a little bit of sense. she was more of a do'er as well and was already thinking of trying it even before he said so.

Even if it meant him laughing at her.

"Run up the trunk you said?"

Well ok, she was doing to try it as she gave one more look at him than the free tree and leap up and start well tried running up the tree and missing the branch to hold onto and landed on her behind.

"Owwwww"

Circe, that hurt.
"Yes," Kaiser replied, nodding again and glancing to the tree he was fairly sure Eloise had her eye on. He wasn't entirely sure what to expect here, but if she managed it perfectly on her first attempt, he was going to be impressed. Maybe. Kind of.

No danger of that. Within seconds, she was on the ground, and Kaiser had to press his lips tightly together to keep himself from laughing out loud. He didn't imagine it would end well for him if she heard that.

"Uh..." he said, changing position so he was draped over the branch, not unlike a panther lounging in the tree. "Not... not quite like that." Was there just a hint of a smile on his features? Ahem. Could be.
__________________
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes ~ Grab Bag Challenge ~ Ficlets ~ Drabbles ~ My Characters.

May I never be _C O M P L E T E._ May I never be _C O N T E N T._ May I never be _P U R R F E C T.
Felixir is offline  
Old 05-12-2019, 09:41 PM   #10 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,599

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fifth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Li
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
"Yes," Kaiser replied, nodding again and glancing to the tree he was fairly sure Eloise had her eye on. He wasn't entirely sure what to expect here, but if she managed it perfectly on her first attempt, he was going to be impressed. Maybe. Kind of.

No danger of that. Within seconds, she was on the ground, and Kaiser had to press his lips tightly together to keep himself from laughing out loud. He didn't imagine it would end well for him if she heard that.

"Uh..." he said, changing position so he was draped over the branch, not unlike a panther lounging in the tree. "Not... not quite like that." Was there just a hint of a smile on his features? Ahem. Could be.
Eloise rubbed her backside as she got up and turned her head sharply to see if he was laughing because this was prime laugh at material since she missed pretty badly there. Impressed that he was hiding it or wasn't.

She scratched her head as she gave the tree another look.

"Need more air on the jump I think"


Was more a question for Kaiser and her talking out loud as she psyched herself up to give it another go
__________________
-----------------------------------------------We must kill this love
--------------------------------------------------------------Yeah it's sad but true
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 05-14-2019, 05:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DoM & DERP
Mooncalf
 
nicole black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: betwixt
Posts: 6,979

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yolanda Uma Luna
First Year
x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
Default
this member will self-destruct in 3... 2... 1... 💥💥 nickleback 💥💥

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Gunnar was doing his best to get back into a regimented schedule of exercise and running now that he was back at school. Sure, he did plenty in the way of staying fit over summer, but with school back in session, he found it necessary for a stricter schedule to get ready for Quidditch and fit his running around classes and study sessions.

He had already gone for a run this morning, but it was such a nice day that he had decided another run the other way at the edge of the lake wouldn't hurt. He needed to be in top shape for Quidditch anyway, right?

And he had just finished that run and basically collapsed on one of the benches in the pathways. Maybe he wasn't in as good shape as he thought. Leaning back against the bench, he poured the contents of his water bottle over his head to cool off. He'd just rest his eyes here for a minute.
Max-one-million was reeling. He was fresh out of the potions classroom and his head was spinning with ideas, dreams and a lot of ingredients that he'd never touch in a million years if it weren't for his affection for Potions- and, to an extent, the potions master. Noble was really cool, and really smart and dependable. He was just what a hufflepuff ought to be, and he made Maxie feel... properly like a hufflepuff.

Maybe, just maybe the second-year was getting a hang of all this Hogwarts stuff, and school stuff and that guy was definitely dead-

wait. Maxie stopped mid-stride. Dead?

Dead??

He backtracked, moving like a cartoon in reverse. Bug-eyed, and worried, all comforting thoughts (or logic, apparently) had gone out the window. He stared blankly at the older boy- one he knew well from the Quidditch pitch, and wiggled. What did he do? wHAT DID HE DO?

His first instinct was to run and get an adult but would there be time for that? Gunnar looked quite pale and clammy as it was. Maxie inched closer, all the while slowly drawing his wand. He'd levitate the older boy inside- that was for the best- and then he'd call out for help- Yeah. YEah, that was the right thing.

"Windgardium Laviosa." Maxie said, pointing his wand at Gunnar before adding the necessary swish and flick. Thankfully, he was quite good at this kind of magic.
nicole black is offline  
Old 05-23-2019, 04:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
Other Characters
Dugbog
 
BOWTRUCKLES!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 132
Default

The little bowtruckles quietly made their way out of the Forbidden Forest and towards the trees near the pathway. They had left their homes and ventured onto Hogwarts grounds in search of a new place to stay. The trees near the pathways would provide a temporary home for the small creatures, they just hoped they wouldn't be seen.
__________________

BOWTRUCKLES! is offline  
Old 05-23-2019, 04:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Newbie & Mungo's


DMT & DMGS
Bicorn
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 16,536

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy
Sixth Year

x12 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Milo Jordan
Games & Sports
Default
Unforgivably Cursed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
Max-one-million was reeling. He was fresh out of the potions classroom and his head was spinning with ideas, dreams and a lot of ingredients that he'd never touch in a million years if it weren't for his affection for Potions- and, to an extent, the potions master. Noble was really cool, and really smart and dependable. He was just what a hufflepuff ought to be, and he made Maxie feel... properly like a hufflepuff.

Maybe, just maybe the second-year was getting a hang of all this Hogwarts stuff, and school stuff and that guy was definitely dead-

wait. Maxie stopped mid-stride. Dead?

Dead??

He backtracked, moving like a cartoon in reverse. Bug-eyed, and worried, all comforting thoughts (or logic, apparently) had gone out the window. He stared blankly at the older boy- one he knew well from the Quidditch pitch, and wiggled. What did he do? wHAT DID HE DO?

His first instinct was to run and get an adult but would there be time for that? Gunnar looked quite pale and clammy as it was. Maxie inched closer, all the while slowly drawing his wand. He'd levitate the older boy inside- that was for the best- and then he'd call out for help- Yeah. YEah, that was the right thing.

"Windgardium Laviosa." Maxie said, pointing his wand at Gunnar before adding the necessary swish and flick. Thankfully, he was quite good at this kind of magic.
The resting of his eyes turned into more of a quick cat nap as his achy muscles began to relax and his mind began to drift away. As the water dripped off his forehead, Gunnar began to dream of slipping below the black lake and swimming with a group of grindylows. But soon enough, he was no longer swimming. In fact, he was flying.

Without wings or a broom, he was flying through the air, the wind whipping through his hair. But it was, in fact, the wind on his face that woke him up. And to his confusion and eventual horror, he saw that he actually was, somehow, in the air.

"What... what's going on?" he looked around frantically, scrambling for something to hold on to. He wasn't that far off the ground, but it was a very disorienting feeling to wake up to. And he soon saw the younger boy with his wand pointed at him; clearly this was his doing.
__________________
emjay is offline  
Old 06-10-2019, 11:45 PM   #14 (permalink)






MO & DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,289

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pierson Fuller-Thompson
Graduated

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default Health and Wellness Club Meeting!
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

It was a COLD and brisk January morning. The holidays had come and gone and the students were all back at school. The holidays were a wonderful time, full of good food, candy, sweets, more good food, sugar... etc. Which was why Piers had planned a club meeting for the health and wellness group for right after the holidays. Some students were making New Year's resolutions, he was sure, and could use the extra bump from one of the faculty members. He for one, liked to stay in shape... most of the time.

With three of his dogs, Piers trekked through the crisp, frozen grass across the grounds and stopped where the Pathways around the grounds met with the Courtyard. Rubbings his hands together, he waited, hopeful that at least ONE student would want to come on a job with him and his dogs... in the freezing cold
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePierson
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 06-11-2019, 12:08 AM   #15 (permalink)


DMC & DoM
Imp
 
SneakySeverusSnape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Mars
Posts: 436

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson (formerly Allanach-Senchuri)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina S. Rothenberg
Mysteries
Default

Since returning from Calais, Analiese had been looking forward to returning to Hogwarts. One of the first things she saw upon her return to Hogwarts was the notice for a 'Post-Holiday Fun Run'. That happened to be exactly where she was off to now. She munched on a chocolate bar she had brought with her as she walked through the frozen grass. Probably not recommended, since she was going to Health and Wellness Club meeting. But anyway, here she was, munching on a milk chocolate bar as she approached where the meeting was arranged. She wrapped the scarf she had brought tighter around her neck. It was cold, after all.

As Analiese came nearer and nearer to where they were supposed to meet, she spotted Professor Fuller-Thompson. He appeared to be accompanied by three of his dogs and also seemed to be alone. She pondered whether she was the first one there or very late. Judging by time, it was probably the former. "Good morning, Professor. Did you have a nice break?" She greeted the man politely with a warm smile.
__________________
https://k.nickpic.host/beYxJQ.png
SneakySeverusSnape is offline  
Old 06-11-2019, 12:24 AM   #16 (permalink)



DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,452

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia Elizabeth Summers
First Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default Hiii!
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

For the record, Vita didn't want to be here. Thing was, she felt obligated to show. Couldn't very well stand up her Head of House, a man who would be receiving a request for a letter of recommendation for future use any day now. She needed to keep him in her good graces, so here she was, all bundled up and ready to run. Maybe.

"You know Professor, if you want me to look after the dogs while you take other students on this jog, I'd be happy to do that." She would.
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 06-11-2019, 12:34 AM   #17 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,599

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fifth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Li
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

Ok why Eloise was doing this she herself didn't know but she was here and ready for whatever this Health and Wellness thing was with Professor Good Lookin..she means Fuller-Thompson. Can't really get a fuller last name than that she supposed. Elosie took a big sigh of relief realizing she was not the first one here like that matter at all. Even if one of the two was one of her Prefects....eeeehhhh. Oh no she heard the dreaded J word. She should have stayed in the dorm.

"Hey Professor, I just had a giant breakfast so not a lot of running would be appreciated"

Has anyone told him today his dogs were good boys?

Eloise believed you need to tell every dog you see they were a good boy at least once a day
__________________
-----------------------------------------------We must kill this love
--------------------------------------------------------------Yeah it's sad but true
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 12:41 AM   #18 (permalink)






MO & DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,289

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pierson Fuller-Thompson
Graduated

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default Time for some STREEEETCHES
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
Since returning from Calais, Analiese had been looking forward to returning to Hogwarts. One of the first things she saw upon her return to Hogwarts was the notice for a 'Post-Holiday Fun Run'. That happened to be exactly where she was off to now. She munched on a chocolate bar she had brought with her as she walked through the frozen grass. Probably not recommended, since she was going to Health and Wellness Club meeting. But anyway, here she was, munching on a milk chocolate bar as she approached where the meeting was arranged. She wrapped the scarf she had brought tighter around her neck. It was cold, after all.

As Analiese came nearer and nearer to where they were supposed to meet, she spotted Professor Fuller-Thompson. He appeared to be accompanied by three of his dogs and also seemed to be alone. She pondered whether she was the first one there or very late. Judging by time, it was probably the former. "Good morning, Professor. Did you have a nice break?" She greeted the man politely with a warm smile.
To be quite honest, Piers was really only expecting a few kids to show up. He was sure that teenagers didn't feel the need to go workout, or that they DID feel the need to be lazy. He would have liked to think that they were just busy doing their homework, but... well, he was a teenager once and that was not what he was doing.

He smiled at the first student to arrive. "Yes, I did, thank you. Did you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
For the record, Vita didn't want to be here. Thing was, she felt obligated to show. Couldn't very well stand up her Head of House, a man who would be receiving a request for a letter of recommendation for future use any day now. She needed to keep him in her good graces, so here she was, all bundled up and ready to run. Maybe.

"You know Professor, if you want me to look after the dogs while you take other students on this jog, I'd be happy to do that." She would.
Ah, and then there was his dear Prefect, Vita, proving to be a valuable asset to the Slytherin house. He hadn't specifically instructed his prefects to come to this, but he was quite happy that she decided to. Though her suggestion did make him laugh. "I think the dogs will be just fine, but thank you." If she didn't want to come, she could have stayed behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Ok why Eloise was doing this she herself didn't know but she was here and ready for whatever this Health and Wellness thing was with Professor Good Lookin..she means Fuller-Thompson. Can't really get a fuller last name than that she supposed. Elosie took a big sigh of relief realizing she was not the first one here like that matter at all. Even if one of the two was one of her Prefects....eeeehhhh. Oh no she heard the dreaded J word. She should have stayed in the dorm.

"Hey Professor, I just had a giant breakfast so not a lot of running would be appreciated"

Has anyone told him today his dogs were good boys?

Eloise believed you need to tell every dog you see they were a good boy at least once a day
As another student arrived, he greeted her with a nod... and an amused smile. It was funny that people came to a health club, expecting to not work. Interesting, too. "We'll see about that," he said simply, implying that they WERE indeed going to run a bit, but it wasn't going to be anything too intense.

Piers gave his watch a final glance and then addressed the small group in front of him. "While we wait for any stragglers, let's do a bit of stretching to get our bodies warmed up. It's important to stretch so your muscles don't cramp up, especially in this cold weather." With that, Piers bent one of his knees back and grabbed onto his foot, expecting the students to follow along.

"While we stretch, does anyone here have a good New Years resolution or two they want to share? Or, if you'd like, feel free to make a suggestion for a future Health club activity." And while they shared (if they wanted to), Piers would move on to stretch his other leg.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePierson
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 01:54 AM   #19 (permalink)


DIMC & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye
 
littledhampir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,727

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexandre Pascal
Third Year
x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra White
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Isobel King
Games & Sports
Default
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Indigo was there. He was actually looking forward to this whole thing actually. The thing was that he liked to jog. He frequently got up early to jog before class. It helped him to clear his head. And he needed to be clear that he liked to jog on his own terms. When he chose to do it. Not when he was being forced to. This didn't feel like he was being forced to. This was more like a gathering of other people who also liked the jogging. And he definitely did not have to come. He had chosen to be there, so it was fine.

Some who knew him may be wondering why exactly he had chosen to come. Indigo liked to do things on his own. Specifically, being around other people made him feel anxious. Why would he chose to participate in this activity that generally helped relieve his anxiety in a setting that forced him into contact with other people? First of all because he wasn't expecting there to be too many people. Small groups he could manage. Also because this group was being led by Professor Pierson Fuller-Thompson, who Indigo quite liked. Why? He wasn't exactly sure. The man just gave off this vibe that made Indigo feel quite comfortable around him. He liked his class, and interacting with him made him feel more at ease than anxious. Some people were just like that even if he couldn't explain why.

When he arrived he was extra pleased because Vita was there. He gave her a warm smile as he went to stand beside her. It seemed that they had already started stretching so he quickly mirrored their positions to do his own stretching.
__________________

littledhampir is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 02:26 AM   #20 (permalink)


DMC
Demiguise
 
GrapehSarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska (GMT -5)
Posts: 24,107

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year
x6 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
Default
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Cassidy was running a bit behind. She was excited for the gathering for a brisk jog. Especially since there was a chance that there might be dogs. She really was in love with Professor Fuller-Thompson's dogs. She visited them quite often ever since her and Rhett did. And look. There they were. She was grinning from ear to ear as she joined the rest of the group.

"Hello Professor." She chimed as she joined in on the stretches. Now when would she get to pet and play with his dogs.
__________________
GrapehSarah is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 03:05 AM   #21 (permalink)




DMGS & DMT
Kelpie
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,162

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe McCarthy
Fifth Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Topanga Fuller
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Cold Jogging had nothing on Chloe after her winter break, so she was there and ready to get back into her training and support the school's wellness. Heading down to the grounds she made sure she was dressed correctly and smiled as she saw everyone.

"Hey everyone"

Giving a wave she jumped right in and started stretching. Starting with her legs she stretched downward. "Well professor, I think jogging is great, maybe we could host a Wellness Club 5K at the end of term or something. My resolution is to be able to up my training for Quidditch." Plus to win some games this term.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 07:11 PM   #22 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,599

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fifth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Li
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

You know whenever Eloise heard adults say wE'LL SEE ABOUT thAt all it meant to here was they will do just want she asked them not to do in this case there would be running and it was time for Eloise to let out a groan as she begun the stretches he asked them to do. Because getting hurt during this would not be ideal

Oh look more people that frankly Eloise didnt care about showing up well besides Chloe.

Ah new years resolutions.

"Win gold..first place in a skateboarding competition this summer"
__________________
-----------------------------------------------We must kill this love
--------------------------------------------------------------Yeah it's sad but true
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 06-12-2019, 08:52 PM   #23 (permalink)


DMC & DoM
Imp
 
SneakySeverusSnape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Mars
Posts: 436

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson (formerly Allanach-Senchuri)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina S. Rothenberg
Mysteries
Wink

"Yes, I did have a nice break." Analiese decided she shouldn't go into too much detail. Or maybe she was going too little detail. She silently began stretching as Professor Fuller-Thompson asked them to do. She remained silent as he asked them for New Year's resolutions. Because she didn't exactly have any. She thought of something - anything - because she don't want to be silent for some reason.

Ooh! "I also want to improve my training for Quidditch. Even though I am a reserve."
__________________
https://k.nickpic.host/beYxJQ.png
SneakySeverusSnape is offline  
Old 06-13-2019, 08:48 AM   #24 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Co-DA Proprietor

St Mungos Mod



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,358

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Here, here, yes, he was here. It had been a long and relaxing holiday. So long and relaxing that Malachi almost forgot the terror that had met him out on the grounds just weeks before. Good food, a great wife and two precious children could do that. It wasn't until the man had hit the pathways and could see the whomping willow in the far distance that it returned.

Suddenly, agreeing to help Piers with the Wellness Club didn't seem like such a good idea. Nevermind how bad an idea it should have seemed the moment he thought of running and exercise, it was being out in the open for more giant spiders to attack that gave the Headmaster pause.

Was it too late to turn around and pretend an urgent matter had come up last minute?

No?

Dangit there they were up ahead. It was too late. Malachi took a deep breath to steel his resolve as he fell in next to the Charms Professor. "Not too late I hope." Big lie. He honestly hoped the man would tell him he'd missed the whole thing and they were stretching to wind down. By the sounds of it, they were discussing resolutions? At any rate they were naming things they wanted. "Not dying sounds like a good one to add to the list." Need he remind the students how much of a personal favour he would consider it if they didn't die either?
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 06-14-2019, 02:27 AM   #25 (permalink)






MO & DMLE
Hinkypunk
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 12,289

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pierson Fuller-Thompson
Graduated

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default Aaaaand... let's jog!
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Piers nodded as an older Ravenclaw (Indigo) showed up and returned a greeting to the Gryffindor that followed, all the while continuing some mild, easy stretches to prep for the little jog that they were about to take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Cold Jogging had nothing on Chloe after her winter break, so she was there and ready to get back into her training and support the school's wellness. Heading down to the grounds she made sure she was dressed correctly and smiled as she saw everyone.

"Hey everyone"

Giving a wave she jumped right in and started stretching. Starting with her legs she stretched downward. "Well professor, I think jogging is great, maybe we could host a Wellness Club 5K at the end of term or something. My resolution is to be able to up my training for Quidditch." Plus to win some games this term.
A 5K? Well, Piers thought it was a great idea, but he had a feeling only the two of them would show up. From the looks of it, he imagined that not many people, students particularly, would enjoy it. BUT he did like the idea. "Perhaps we could," he agreed, switching legs to stretch again. "Thank you for the suggestion."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
"Yes, I did have a nice break." Analiese decided she shouldn't go into too much detail. Or maybe she was going too little detail. She silently began stretching as Professor Fuller-Thompson asked them to do. She remained silent as he asked them for New Year's resolutions. Because she didn't exactly have any. She thought of something - anything - because she don't want to be silent for some reason.

Ooh! "I also want to improve my training for Quidditch. Even though I am a reserve."
"A very good goal, no matter what position you have on the team." He didn't see any other quidditch players there, did he? Well, truthfully, he didn't know, but he was proud of this girl for being dedicated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Here, here, yes, he was here. It had been a long and relaxing holiday. So long and relaxing that Malachi almost forgot the terror that had met him out on the grounds just weeks before. Good food, a great wife and two precious children could do that. It wasn't until the man had hit the pathways and could see the whomping willow in the far distance that it returned.

Suddenly, agreeing to help Piers with the Wellness Club didn't seem like such a good idea. Nevermind how bad an idea it should have seemed the moment he thought of running and exercise, it was being out in the open for more giant spiders to attack that gave the Headmaster pause.

Was it too late to turn around and pretend an urgent matter had come up last minute?

No?

Dangit there they were up ahead. It was too late. Malachi took a deep breath to steel his resolve as he fell in next to the Charms Professor. "Not too late I hope." Big lie. He honestly hoped the man would tell him he'd missed the whole thing and they were stretching to wind down. By the sounds of it, they were discussing resolutions? At any rate they were naming things they wanted. "Not dying sounds like a good one to add to the list." Need he remind the students how much of a personal favour he would consider it if they didn't die either?
Oh, and look! The Headmaster himself found time in his busy schedule to come down to the club meeting. Late? Did anything at Hogwarts start on time? "Not at all," he said with an overly cheery grin, aware of the man's reluctance. He patted the Headmaster on the shoulder to show support... or cheek. "Not dying," he repeated, amused. "Yes, I suppose we should all have that goal." Nobody was gonna die on his watch, okay?

"Alright, everyone, let's get to it. We're just gonna take a light jog down the pathways. Nothing too intense. If you want to run ahead, you can, but if you want to take it slow, that's perfectly okay too. The goal here is to pace yourself at wherever you feel comfortable - we just want to get our blood flowing." And with that, Piers gestured the students down the path with a swing of his arm, beginning a light jog. He let the quicker ones move ahead of him while he waited to take up a spot near the back to pace himself with the slower ones. He just wanted to make sure no one got left behind.
__________________

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePierson
sarahlooo is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180