sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 182 users online including...
sweetpinkpixie , Lislchen , AnDus , tprycerober , markevicsher , natekka , Ginevra

11 members
171 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Term 52: May - August 2019

Term 52: May - August 2019 Term Fifty-Two: It Comes (Sept 2098 - June 2099)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-04-2018, 12:11 PM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Headmaster's Office


Well, it's an office.

There's a desk, there's bookshelves, the walls are lined with portraits of past Headmasters and Headmistresses as is the custom. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

On the large, wooden desk sits several pictures of a woman with a bright and enchanting smile. Some pictures had (if you asked the Headmaster) the cutest children ever to be created in the history of man's creation. One picture contains these beautiful people and Trent himself. Not all the pictures are still. The little girl in one picture blows kisses occasionally and the little boy who is clearly the older of the pair occasionally breaks into a grin in his own frame. It was his mother's grin, could you tell? Did you need a closer look? Don't smudge the glass and don't leave fingerprints, that's just inconsiderate. Look with your eyes and not your hands.

This is usually where you'll find the Headmaster, getting through some important paper work or making plans. It's of course, not a guarantee he'll be up here as the man does have a habit of wandering. Sitting still for hours was never his strong suit.

If you wish you speak with him, approach the stone gargoyles and have yourself a nice wait. They're not likely to let you in without the password and only the Headmaster and his staff are privy to that bit of information. Don't break them trying to force your way in anyway. They've been here since long before you were born and won't appreciate that kind of abuse. There's ways of trying to let yourself in that would prove to be less a nuisance--not that you're encouraged to. Whatever you've got to discuss with Headmaster Trent can't be THAT pressing. What's a five minute wait?
Old 05-05-2019, 03:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Admin
Forum Manager
Events Admin
Quibbler Mod




DMAC & DMLE
Mountain Troll
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 23,613

Hogwarts RPG Name:
CC Beryl
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Rustin Killick
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo Toussaint
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ramiel Isaak Skeres
Ollivanders Wand Shop
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Carmine spoke the password to the gargoyles quietly and headed up to the headmaster's office for their agreed upon meeting. She'd also promised she'd be brief since she had so much to do, but that would depend more on him, she supposed.

She tapped lightly on the wall of the threshold, just out of politeness, though she knew that her entry was already noted thanks to the gargoyles. Force of habit, really. She popped her head around and smiled a little.

Right on time.
__________________
"Let's do get help"_____Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C _____get your Scorose fix

That lunatic rag of Xenophilius Lovegood's?!?!? __ ⚕️__ᛁᚠ•ᛃᚢ•ᚲᚨᚾ•ᚱᛖᚨᛞ•ᚦᛁᛋ•ᛃᚢᚱ•ᛏᚢ•ᚲᛚᛟᛋ
Tegz is offline  
Old 05-05-2019, 04:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,246

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

Even before the first lesson had started, Austin needed to ask the headmaster how exactly would he manage in the school. Granted he could figure it out but he also needed some advice. His dad kept insisting that Austin be homeschooled (he already tought him a few simple spells) but Austin also insisted that he wanted to be in a normal magic school with other witches and wizards so his dad reluctantly agreed. So here Austin was, with his notebook in hand, and a ready made list of questions he would ask the headmaster. He waited patiently.
2111jen is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 05:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Co-DA Proprietor

St Mungos Mod



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,368

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Carmine spoke the password to the gargoyles quietly and headed up to the headmaster's office for their agreed upon meeting. She'd also promised she'd be brief since she had so much to do, but that would depend more on him, she supposed.

She tapped lightly on the wall of the threshold, just out of politeness, though she knew that her entry was already noted thanks to the gargoyles. Force of habit, really. She popped her head around and smiled a little.

Right on time.
She was right on time, down to the minute. Huh. Fancy that.

Malachi looked up at the tapping, not at all surprised by the woman who's appeared. Yes, the gargoyles had been their own warning system too but he hadn't been surprised by their notice either. "Beryl." He charmed the chair opposite his at the desk to pull itself out for her. "Make yourself comfortable."

He began stacking and packing away the papers currently on his desk. He was mostly done with everything already, just a few last minute touches.

Perhaps when they were done he'd go grab a snack in the kitchen. It was nice having that back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Even before the first lesson had started, Austin needed to ask the headmaster how exactly would he manage in the school. Granted he could figure it out but he also needed some advice. His dad kept insisting that Austin be homeschooled (he already tought him a few simple spells) but Austin also insisted that he wanted to be in a normal magic school with other witches and wizards so his dad reluctantly agreed. So here Austin was, with his notebook in hand, and a ready made list of questions he would ask the headmaster. He waited patiently.
Oh no.

Ooohhh noooo.

How long had it been? Hadn't the year just started?? How was there already someone at his office--was that a notebook? Were there several things wrong already? That was impossible....well....maybe impossible wasn't the right word.....this was Hogwarts afterall. Should he have been expecting this right off the bat? Honestly, he probably should have.

Malachi, with a bit of reluctance, approached the boy and the gargoyles having not been in office. "What can I do for you....new kid?" Names, he'd get to them soon enough. The returning students he was pretty familiar with but the First Years he was gonna have to start the process all over again.

Starting with this one maybe, once he got his name.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 06:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Admin
Forum Manager
Events Admin
Quibbler Mod




DMAC & DMLE
Mountain Troll
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 23,613

Hogwarts RPG Name:
CC Beryl
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Rustin Killick
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo Toussaint
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ramiel Isaak Skeres
Ollivanders Wand Shop
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post


She was right on time, down to the minute. Huh. Fancy that.

Malachi looked up at the tapping, not at all surprised by the woman who's appeared. Yes, the gargoyles had been their own warning system too but he hadn't been surprised by their notice either. "Beryl." He charmed the chair opposite his at the desk to pull itself out for her. "Make yourself comfortable."

He began stacking and packing away the papers currently on his desk. He was mostly done with everything already, just a few last minute touches.

Perhaps when they were done he'd go grab a snack in the kitchen. It was nice having that back.
Carmine did exactly that, sitting herself down in the chair. "Thank you, Headmaster Trent." She smiled a little at the formality.

"I won't take up too much of your time." Carmine leaned over and placed a folder in front of him. She'd outlined her plans down to the letter within it. "I've already had students asking me about how to begin healer studies and wanting to tag along with me and volunteer in the hospital wing. I believe it would be beneficial to have a club for students with interest in this area as an extracurricular activity. They can spend some time getting practical experience in the Hospital wing, and learn basic first aid and healing spells. " It would be a good way for the children to really decide if it was for them or not as a career path. And Carmine rather thought it would help some of the less confident students too - particularly those who might have felt a little helpless during certain circumstances in previous terms.
__________________
"Let's do get help"_____Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C _____get your Scorose fix

That lunatic rag of Xenophilius Lovegood's?!?!? __ ⚕️__ᛁᚠ•ᛃᚢ•ᚲᚨᚾ•ᚱᛖᚨᛞ•ᚦᛁᛋ•ᛃᚢᚱ•ᛏᚢ•ᚲᛚᛟᛋ
Tegz is offline  
Old 05-06-2019, 12:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,246

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default For dani
Stay Free

Austin stood there hessitating a minute. He'd only been standing there for a few minutes. What's wrong? Oh yeah. He quickly turned to a page that had his first question on it.
SPOILER!!: Notebook

My name's Austin, it's almost impossible for me to talk outloud. Just wondering, how would I be able to do things like spell work?

He showed the notebook to him.
2111jen is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 12:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Co-DA Proprietor

St Mungos Mod



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,368

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Carmine did exactly that, sitting herself down in the chair. "Thank you, Headmaster Trent." She smiled a little at the formality.

"I won't take up too much of your time." Carmine leaned over and placed a folder in front of him. She'd outlined her plans down to the letter within it. "I've already had students asking me about how to begin healer studies and wanting to tag along with me and volunteer in the hospital wing. I believe it would be beneficial to have a club for students with interest in this area as an extracurricular activity. They can spend some time getting practical experience in the Hospital wing, and learn basic first aid and healing spells. " It would be a good way for the children to really decide if it was for them or not as a career path. And Carmine rather thought it would help some of the less confident students too - particularly those who might have felt a little helpless during certain circumstances in previous terms.
When Carmine first told him about plans for starting up an organization of sorts for the students, it came as no surprise that he was all for it. Idle children tended to get up to a lot and the outcome was never exactly promising. If the clubs and societies currently available weren’t enough, maybe this one could better aid the cause.

The Headmaster reached for the folder, leafing through its contents without actually diving in. He would have the afternoon for that. “I’m glad you’re alteady receiving interest, should make introducing it to the student population that much easier.”

Of course advertising was another option. He’d seen enough posters around the castle to think that 1. This must be what the students respond best to if it’s what their peers keep doing and 2. They had WAY too much time on their hands. He’d have to increase the homework load....or he would but that would be more for him to grade after just to get them to stop advertising their lips around the castle. The trade off wasn’t quite worth it.

“How soon were you thinking of rolling this out?” He likely had enough time to properly go through it all but a definitive start date would be good too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Austin stood there hessitating a minute. He'd only been standing there for a few minutes. What's wrong? Oh yeah. He quickly turned to a page that had his first question on it.
SPOILER!!: Notebook

My name's Austin, it's almost impossible for me to talk outloud. Just wondering, how would I be able to do things like spell work?

He showed the notebook to him.
Malachi waited a moment for the boy to speak, wondering if he had another Anderson-Belfort on his hands. Skittish boy that one. A good kid but jumpier than he needed to be by a mile. It became clear quite quickly, however, that this one would not be uttering words. The Headmaster leaned forward to read the note before straightening with a raise of his brow.

“...I see.” Was his first reaction. Trent took a moment to mutter the password to the gargoyles then waited for the staircase to be presented.

“Step into my office, this sounds like a full discussion,” Because yes this was something that needed a conversation—and he did mean conversation—whether with the boy or his parents. Best to start small, see if it needed to get there. “And there’s no sense having one of those down here.”

Malachi nodded toward the stairs before heading up himself. Inside he gave the usual welcome for the boy to make himself comfortable in one of the chairs provided but the man made a beeline for his student records cabinet. “Last name?”

__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 12:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,246

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

Austin nodded and followed headmaster Trent...was that his name? He thinks he remembers...yeah. It is. He followed him clutching one of the straps to his duffle nervously as they headed upstairs. When they were upstairs, Austin chose a chair to sit in. Last name? Well, that's one thing he forgot to write down. He quickly turned to a blank page and wrote his last name down and then showed the headmaster the page

Spencer
2111jen is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 08:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
Admin
Forum Manager
Events Admin
Quibbler Mod




DMAC & DMLE
Mountain Troll
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 23,613

Hogwarts RPG Name:
CC Beryl
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Rustin Killick
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo Toussaint
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ramiel Isaak Skeres
Ollivanders Wand Shop
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post


When Carmine first told him about plans for starting up an organization of sorts for the students, it came as no surprise that he was all for it. Idle children tended to get up to a lot and the outcome was never exactly promising. If the clubs and societies currently available weren’t enough, maybe this one could better aid the cause.

The Headmaster reached for the folder, leafing through its contents without actually diving in. He would have the afternoon for that. “I’m glad you’re alteady receiving interest, should make introducing it to the student population that much easier.”

Of course advertising was another option. He’d seen enough posters around the castle to think that 1. This must be what the students respond best to if it’s what their peers keep doing and 2. They had WAY too much time on their hands. He’d have to increase the homework load....or he would but that would be more for him to grade after just to get them to stop advertising their lips around the castle. The trade off wasn’t quite worth it.

“How soon were you thinking of rolling this out?” He likely had enough time to properly go through it all but a definitive start date would be good too.

"Yes, I think it will go down well. Even if the turn out is low there's plenty that can be done to make it worth the while of any children who are interested, regardless of numbers." As he would see in her plans.

"I'm ready to go as soon as you approve it." Carmine said. He had all the planning in the folder in front of him. She was thorough. So it really depended on what he preferred in that sense. "Perhaps it will be best to give the children this first week to settle in." That was her suggestion.
__________________
"Let's do get help"_____Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C _____get your Scorose fix

That lunatic rag of Xenophilius Lovegood's?!?!? __ ⚕️__ᛁᚠ•ᛃᚢ•ᚲᚨᚾ•ᚱᛖᚨᛞ•ᚦᛁᛋ•ᛃᚢᚱ•ᛏᚢ•ᚲᛚᛟᛋ
Tegz is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 11:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Co-DA Proprietor

St Mungos Mod



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,368

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Austin nodded and followed headmaster Trent...was that his name? He thinks he remembers...yeah. It is. He followed him clutching one of the straps to his duffle nervously as they headed upstairs. When they were upstairs, Austin chose a chair to sit in. Last name? Well, that's one thing he forgot to write down. He quickly turned to a blank page and wrote his last name down and then showed the headmaster the page

Spencer
For the moment, Malachi humoured the boy by looking over at the notebook. Spencer. Right. It sounded familiar. The Headmaster sorted through the S section until he came to "Austin Spencer". With the file in hand, he went and took a seat at his desk. He didn't say anything at first, his memory now somewhat being jogged. The man sat silently for a minute going back over everything on the record. Ah, here, selective mutism.

He placed the file down on the table then looked to the boy.

"Help me understand, Spencer. When you were enrolled, your parents put on file that you've got a certain condition. It was good on them, we don't like too many surprises when it comes to the students. The file paints a clear enough picture of what to expect but your notebook here says it's nearly impossible for you to speak aloud."

Malachi steepled his hands and looked over at the boy. "That's not what we'd been led to believe. This is a perfectly manageable condition. In fact, it's something that can be treated. When you were enrolled, it was under the impression you would be able to speak when necessary. If that's not the case, we'll need to have a word with your parents." This was not a daycare, nor was this an institution for special needs and care. Not to be malicious, but practical. There were hundreds of students at this school, students who were all largely independent when it came to basics. If something happened, he'd be severely disadvantaged and the school was not prepared to take on that liability. "Are you at all willing to try speaking with those you feel less comfortable or will you only be able to speak in the presence of a caretaker?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"Yes, I think it will go down well. Even if the turn out is low there's plenty that can be done to make it worth the while of any children who are interested, regardless of numbers." As he would see in her plans.

"I'm ready to go as soon as you approve it." Carmine said. He had all the planning in the folder in front of him. She was thorough. So it really depended on what he preferred in that sense. "Perhaps it will be best to give the children this first week to settle in." That was her suggestion.
"I'm not too concerned about the numbers. From what I've seen, the students have a very "if you build it, they will come" culture. I'm still on the fence about how beneficial that is to their overall safety and development but in the case of this club, I don't think it will be too much of an issue." He looked to the file again, nodding his agreement to her suggestion. A week was good time for them to settle and it gave him more time to get through everything she'd placed in here. No doubt it would be extensive. In the time he'd known her she was always a thorough woman.

"If you're thinking of giving them the week, I'd like to ask for about a week as well to fully get through this all." As he was currently juggling a few other things as well.

"For now, I'll give you a soft approval. The idea isn't being shot down, I'd just like time to go through, see the procedures, how things will be handled, that sort of thing."

__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-07-2019, 01:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,246

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

Austin mentally rolled his eyes. When he said nearly impossible, it was nearly impossible. That's what it felt like to him anyway. But he didn't mention that as the headmaster continued on. Was he willing to try? Yes. He was.
You should try now. Go on. It'll be okay
Austin took a breath and let it out opening his mouth. No words came out, only a barely audible sound. He took another breath and tried again.
"I can try sir," he said. His voice was just above a whisper loud enough for him to hear.
2111jen is offline  
Old 05-08-2019, 11:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Co-DA Proprietor

St Mungos Mod



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,368

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Theeere we go.

Malachi leaned back in his chair, pleased with the boy's response. "There's the answer to your earlier query. You'll try." He'd said he wouldn't be able to do spells, but he could talk and if he could talk then he could perform spells without much issue. "I'm glad you've decided you want to take the high road on this one, Spencer. School is the place where you stretch outside your comfort zone and work on personal development. The fact you're willing to work on this makes me not at all worried." And at the end of the day, all anyone could really do was try.

"So here's what we'll do. Now that you've agreed to make efforts on your part, we'll see how classes work. If you decide you can't, your parents may have to look into some form of therapy to help things move along more smoothly. Start small, nothing too strenuous. Ease into speaking more. Set a goal for each day then try to meet it." If one stayed only inside what made them comfortable, they would never truly advance.

"Do you think you can do that?"
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-08-2019, 04:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,246

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

Austin nodded a bit as he continued to talk. That seems simple enough. Well, maybe. But he knew it wouldn't be an imediate change even if it should be. But yeah. He understood. Austin nodded. "Yeah," was all he said. Like he said, not over night.
2111jen is offline  
Old 05-09-2019, 07:59 AM   #14 (permalink)
Admin
Forum Manager
Events Admin
Quibbler Mod




DMAC & DMLE
Mountain Troll
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 23,613

Hogwarts RPG Name:
CC Beryl
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Rustin Killick
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo Toussaint
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ramiel Isaak Skeres
Ollivanders Wand Shop
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

"I'm not too concerned about the numbers. From what I've seen, the students have a very "if you build it, they will come" culture. I'm still on the fence about how beneficial that is to their overall safety and development but in the case of this club, I don't think it will be too much of an issue." He looked to the file again, nodding his agreement to her suggestion. A week was good time for them to settle and it gave him more time to get through everything she'd placed in here. No doubt it would be extensive. In the time he'd known her she was always a thorough woman.

"If you're thinking of giving them the week, I'd like to ask for about a week as well to fully get through this all." As he was currently juggling a few other things as well.

"For now, I'll give you a soft approval. The idea isn't being shot down, I'd just like time to go through, see the procedures, how things will be handled, that sort of thing."

"If anything its the opposite- a potential benefit to their safety and their development." Carmine pointed out, though she didn't go into detail, it was implied and besides that, she'd touched on that in the mission statement included in the file in front of him. What could she say? She was thorough.

"Of course." And truthfully Carmine preferred knowing that he would take the time to read over everything. She wasn't an impatient woman. "A week then."

She glanced sideways, smiling a little as she caught sight of one of the pictures of his lovely family, including her own former student who had become a colleague of hers. How big their children were now!
__________________
"Let's do get help"_____Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C _____get your Scorose fix

That lunatic rag of Xenophilius Lovegood's?!?!? __ ⚕️__ᛁᚠ•ᛃᚢ•ᚲᚨᚾ•ᚱᛖᚨᛞ•ᚦᛁᛋ•ᛃᚢᚱ•ᛏᚢ•ᚲᛚᛟᛋ
Tegz is offline  
Old 05-10-2019, 10:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Co-DA Proprietor

St Mungos Mod



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,368

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Austin nodded a bit as he continued to talk. That seems simple enough. Well, maybe. But he knew it wouldn't be an imediate change even if it should be. But yeah. He understood. Austin nodded. "Yeah," was all he said. Like he said, not over night.
"Excellent." The Headmaster was equally aware that no changes would take place overnight and he wasn't about to push the issue. "It sounds like we're on the same page here. I look forward to seeing the progress you make." The boy would have to turn up for classes and when he did, Malachi now had every expectation that there would be efforts made.

"It won't be easy, but that's what'll make it worth it. There anything else I can help you with while you're here?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"If anything its the opposite- a potential benefit to their safety and their development." Carmine pointed out, though she didn't go into detail, it was implied and besides that, she'd touched on that in the mission statement included in the file in front of him. What could she say? She was thorough.

"Of course." And truthfully Carmine preferred knowing that he would take the time to read over everything. She wasn't an impatient woman. "A week then."

She glanced sideways, smiling a little as she caught sight of one of the pictures of his lovely family, including her own former student who had become a colleague of hers. How big their children were now!
"A week." He confirmed. A week was plenty of time. He'd have the chance to comb through the finer details of the club. Was he worried there would be something he didn't like? No. Not particularly. Beryl was a competent and capable woman. She knew what she was doing and could easily instill confidence in the young Healers of tomorrow.

"In the meantime, you can begin drafting up an official notice of sorts. Plaster it anywhere you'd like." The students were doing that ANYWAY.

The man placed the folder into the top drawer of his desk, making it a relative priority in the midst of everything else he had going on. This would get done. Top drawer would see to that.

Was there anything else she needed?

__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-10-2019, 02:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,246

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

Was there anything he could help him with? He shook his head. He didn't think so. He yawned slightly. He never liked the mornings.
2111jen is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 08:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Co-DA Proprietor

St Mungos Mod



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,368

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Was there anything he could help him with? He shook his head. He didn't think so. He yawned slightly. He never liked the mornings.
Nothing else? "I suspect you'll be wanting to get back then. Homework to do and friends to make and all." He assumed. The Headmaster hadn't yet given out any Defense homework but there might have been a Professor or two who started the term that way.

"Remember what we talked about." Trying was the important thing here.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 07:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,246

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

Austin nodded and got up from his seat. He gave the headmaster a wave goodbye. More out of habbit really. He needed to try and talk. At least try. He lingered a bit waitinf for any response from the headmaster before making his exit.
2111jen is offline  
Old 06-04-2019, 11:20 PM   #19 (permalink)


DMC & DoM
Imp
 
SneakySeverusSnape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Mars
Posts: 436

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson (formerly Allanach-Senchuri)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina S. Rothenberg
Mysteries
Default

Analiese ran, as fast as she could, to Headmaster Trent's office. This was urgent. Very urgent. She paced, back and forth, as she waited until she could speak to the Headmaster. It was quite frustrating that she had to wait so long just to speak to him. Well, maybe it was a few minutes at the most, but still. This was very urgent. Yes, it's that urgent that she needs to keep repeating the word 'urgent' in her head.
__________________
https://k.nickpic.host/beYxJQ.png
SneakySeverusSnape is offline  
Old 06-04-2019, 11:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Co-DA Proprietor

St Mungos Mod



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,368

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Urgent but not urgent enough to pass along a message through the stone gargoyles, so possibly not that urgent—or perhaps so urgent that it fully occupied her mind.

Either way, the Headmaster was up in his office when he received word of a student waiting at the bottom of the staircase, a messageless. Instinctively the man looked to the clock. Was it already time for another “the castle is falling” reel? Admittedly, there hadn’t been many of those thus far. He hoped to keep it that way.

Malachi finished off the file in his hand, being sure to properly dot his Is and cross his Ts before finally rising and heading down.

At the bottom, he found the Ravenclaw pacing back and forth in agitated manner and knew immediately that she hadn’t come for tea and cookies. A part of him wanted to hope this was pent up frustration at not understanding the defense reading material but that was a bit too wishful, even for him.

The man slinked his hands into his pockets, shifting his weight from one leg to the next while his eyes followed her back and forth. “What can I do for you, Allanach-Senchuric?”
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 06-05-2019, 12:32 AM   #21 (permalink)


DMC & DoM
Imp
 
SneakySeverusSnape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Mars
Posts: 436

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson (formerly Allanach-Senchuri)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina S. Rothenberg
Mysteries
Default

Did it bother Analiese that the Headmaster seemed so relaxed when there were creatures running across the school ground? Yes, it very much so did. "Headmaster, there are acromantulas running out of the forest and towards the castle." This proved her theory up in the Owlery correct. There was something in the forest, driving the animals out. "And I remember seeing thestrals somewhere they weren't supposed to be." Ok, maybe Analiese needed to calm down. Take a deep breath.
__________________
https://k.nickpic.host/beYxJQ.png
SneakySeverusSnape is offline  
Old 06-05-2019, 02:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Co-DA Proprietor

St Mungos Mod



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,368

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The man’s blood went entirely cold at the girl’s words. Spiders were NOT something he did. Giant, furry, man eating spiders were even worse.

For the briefest of moments his brain hit full on panic mode before he convinced himself to calm down and properly assess the situation. Calm as he remained on the outside, his insides were screaming. Acromantulas? Heading for the castle? “While I don’t doubt what you’ve seen,” No he was too busy freaking out internally for that, “I do doubt that if their destination was the castle that you’d have beat them here.” Small blessings. Whatever they wanted, hopefully had nothing to do with the castle and if everyone just hid inside in an orderly fashion they could maybe wait them out. Maybe.

Too much wishful thinking and denial? That was a matter of opinion. Of course if she simply saw them at a distance she could beat them here. Which would mean they could really be coming. This was the day he died.

Malachi shook the thought from his head, focusing once more on the present.

“Let’s start from the top. Acromantulas. How many? Where were they? Are you sure they’re heading for the castle specifically?” Even as he asked, Malachi moved to a window to see if he could get a better view of anything while praying to see nothing. .
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 06-05-2019, 03:12 AM   #23 (permalink)


DMC & DoM
Imp
 
SneakySeverusSnape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Mars
Posts: 436

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson (formerly Allanach-Senchuri)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina S. Rothenberg
Mysteries
Default

"Well, I'm not sure they were headed for the castle, but they were flocking out of the forest. All of them, I think. And I saw them from a window. When I saw them they were at the Whomping Willow. And, er... from what I saw, there were also two students there." Analiese explained what she saw in full detail. "Remember what I said up in the Owlery, Headmaster? I said maybe there's something driving the creatures out of the forest. And with the birds, the acromantulas, the thestrals and Toddles, I think that's what's happening." She had found an explanation for all this. She was a Ravenclaw for a reason, you know.
__________________
https://k.nickpic.host/beYxJQ.png
SneakySeverusSnape is offline  
Old 06-05-2019, 01:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster
Co-DA Proprietor

St Mungos Mod



DMLE
Plimpy
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 15,368

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Okay. Okay good. So high chance they weren't heading for the castle. High chance they wanted nothing to do with the inhabitants of the castle. Lowkey chance he'd have a heart attack in the next three seconds.

Good.

The man looked off in the direction of the whomping willow, trying to catch even the smallest glimpse but it was no use from this particular window. "Students???" Out there??? With the giant, man eating creatures??? "Two?? In danger? Under attack??? Hidden??" Malachi would be needing far more detail than what the First Year was able to provide and he didn't think it wise to stand around speculating with the knowledge that there were students possibly in the path of these things.

Granted, he didn't think it wise to run right into said creatures himself but alas, the role of Headmaster called for his life being at peril in the hopes of saving the questionable youth he was set in charge of.

"We don't know the motives behind the spiders, Allanach-Senchuric," He said now launching off the wall and going at a brisk walk down the corridor. "and I'd hate to assume in the event they are the reason everything else has been fleeing but I do agree there's something off."

And he would have to find out what. "Stay here. I don't imagine being eaten by acromantulas is a pleasant experience and the less of us who may have to go through that, the better." He'd have to hurry and took no time to ensure she was truly heeding his warning to stay put.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 06-05-2019, 03:09 PM   #25 (permalink)


DMC & DoM
Imp
 
SneakySeverusSnape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Mars
Posts: 436

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson (formerly Allanach-Senchuri)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina S. Rothenberg
Mysteries
Default

Analiese thought she should get some credit for coming to Headmaster Trent right after she saw the giant spiders. Now she seemed quite relaxed after she had told him. Even though she should probably be panicking.

Should she be panicking?

"You should probably get down there now, Headmaster. I too don't think it is a pleasant experience to be eaten." She was talking about the students. And why would being eaten be pleasant?

When did she ever say the acromantulas were the reason everything was abandoning the forest? "Sir, I think you misunderstood my words. I never sai-" Before she could finish what she was trying to say, the headmaster walked off. Analiese rolled her eyes.
__________________
https://k.nickpic.host/beYxJQ.png
SneakySeverusSnape is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180