sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9816
Classes: 15
Professors: 13

00
00
View Points

Members

There are 205 users online including...
Davinwals , ilmobilemobile , feeheeheeny , sweetpinkpixie , RedRabbit , Aldensi , pundantic , Paololrap , egllegasloga , ldgoldgold

50 members
155 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Term 52: May - August 2019


Term 52: May - August 2019 Term Fifty-Two: (Sept 2098 - June 2099)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-05-2018, 11:40 AM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Great Lake


Located just south of the castle is a large body of water known as the Great Lake or the Black Lake. This is where the first years encounter the school for the first time when the Groundskeeper takes them there by boat. After seven years they will leave the castle, their individual house and their home behind as they sail back across the Great Lake to embark on new adventures.

If you decide to dip your toes in the water, be careful of the many magical creatures inhibiting the lake that might mistake a little student’s toe for a tasty treat. For in the Great Lake lives everything from merpeople to grindylows. Bartholomew Henry, the Giant Squid, however is not interested in nibbling on toes, but would much rather have someone tickle his tentacles while he soaks up some sun.

Why don’t you follow his lead and do the same? Do some homework in the sun heated grass, take that well deserved nap before Ancient Runes or catch up on that reading. Enjoy your time at the Great Lake!
Old 05-23-2019, 12:55 AM   #51 (permalink)
Forbidden Forest Animals
Dugbog
 
UNICORNS!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 129
Default

The elder mare of the herd gave the foal an affectionate nudge with her nuzzle when her own grazing took her close by and her tail swished in the face of another. Neighing softly with displeasure, this unicorn trotted elegantly away from the mare and to another patch of grass just a little ways away and even further from the edge of the forest.

Each unicorn in the small herd would occasionally shoot their heads up and offer cautious glances towards the forest, but soon seemed content enough to resume their grazing.

Until their bellies became full that is.

Finding shelter beneath the trees leading to the pathways, the unicorns curled their delicate looking legs beneath their majestic white bodies to settled down for an afternoon nap. For the foal at least who quickly nuzzled up beside its mother while the rest of the herd maintained sharp glances around the grounds. Though soon even their heads rested and large eyes closed for some much needed rest.
__________________
UNICORNS! is offline  
Old 05-31-2019, 12:03 PM   #52 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DoM & DMT
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 13,495

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rylee Caelyn Prichard
Fifth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Addison Anders
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Evan Mikal Donovan
Magical Menagerie
Default
Panda Dance! l Purr! l Penguin Waddle! Charmander! l Banana! l Tiny Little Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNICORNS! View Post
The elder mare of the herd gave the foal an affectionate nudge with her nuzzle when her own grazing took her close by and her tail swished in the face of another. Neighing softly with displeasure, this unicorn trotted elegantly away from the mare and to another patch of grass just a little ways away and even further from the edge of the forest.

Each unicorn in the small herd would occasionally shoot their heads up and offer cautious glances towards the forest, but soon seemed content enough to resume their grazing.

Until their bellies became full that is.

Finding shelter beneath the trees leading to the pathways, the unicorns curled their delicate looking legs beneath their majestic white bodies to settled down for an afternoon nap. For the foal at least who quickly nuzzled up beside its mother while the rest of the herd maintained sharp glances around the grounds. Though soon even their heads rested and large eyes closed for some much needed rest.
Rylee watched the unicorns still. The look of utter amazement shining brightly in her clear blue-gray eyes. As long as the unicorns remained, so would she. Well... at least until she had no other choice but to head inside and continue about her day.

Very very cautiously, the lioness inched closer towards where the unicorns were now laying. Nowhere near close enough to put herself, them or anyone else in harms way mind you. Simply enough to be able to see them better.

There it was that she lowered herself down in a small patch of grass to sit upon her knees. Rylee had every intention of just sitting there and watching them. Silently.
__________________


Kolyander is offline  
Old 06-15-2019, 10:47 PM   #53 (permalink)
Your Guide
Billywig
 
The Narrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 3,031

Hogwarts RPG Name:
The Narrator
Default
follow me; everything is all right.

The mist that began creeping out of the forest has begun to makes it way out onto the grounds. It brought with it something of a cold chill though this was as likely a result of the dreary January weather.

The mist is wispy on the fringes but thick if one were to make their way into it.

So thick that you wouldn't be able to make out right from left. So thick that you can't see anything beyond it.
__________________
The Narrator is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 02:17 PM   #54 (permalink)



DMLE
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MV Seamus
Posts: 5,277

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daila Renata Ojeda
Fifth Year
x7 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement
Default come play with Archer & the fog!
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Narrator View Post
The mist that began creeping out of the forest has begun to makes it way out onto the grounds. It brought with it something of a cold chill though this was as likely a result of the dreary January weather.

The mist is wispy on the fringes but thick if one were to make their way into it.

So thick that you wouldn't be able to make out right from left. So thick that you can't see anything beyond it.
Was Archer paying attention to where she was going? Considering that her head was stuck in one of her textbooks, studying (a weird sight on its own), that would have to be a no. Which would explain how she ended up in the thick center of the fog cloud, only looking up when the fog made it hard to see the words on the page. "Okay, who's idea was this?" she asked with a chuckle, because it had to be someone's idea of a prank, right? Then again, this was Hogwarts. But nothing had been happening all this term (no, she hadn't been paying attention to the whole creature drama. Like, she knew something had happened, but not that all of them had taken off out of the forest.), so it was probably some kind of prank.

Also, she pulled her wand out and performed a quick Lumos so she could see.
__________________
Why’re men great ‘til they gotta be great?

Don’t text me tell me straight to my face
lazykitty is offline  
Old 06-17-2019, 12:27 AM   #55 (permalink)
Your Guide
Billywig
 
The Narrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 3,031

Hogwarts RPG Name:
The Narrator
Default
follow me; everything is all right.

The mist continues making its way across the grounds, seemingly indifferent to any that may now be in its paths. It soon engulfs everything and everyone around. Even then it keeps going at its steady pace. By now it’s hard to see much further than a hand’s distance ahead of you and there’s a faint, undistinguished rumbling. Bad weather, surely.
__________________
The Narrator is offline  
Old 06-17-2019, 12:55 AM   #56 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Clabbert
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 19,022

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benvolio Selwyn
Sixth Year

x7 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Narrator View Post
The mist that began creeping out of the forest has begun to makes it way out onto the grounds. It brought with it something of a cold chill though this was as likely a result of the dreary January weather.

The mist is wispy on the fringes but thick if one were to make their way into it.

So thick that you wouldn't be able to make out right from left. So thick that you can't see anything beyond it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Was Archer paying attention to where she was going? Considering that her head was stuck in one of her textbooks, studying (a weird sight on its own), that would have to be a no. Which would explain how she ended up in the thick center of the fog cloud, only looking up when the fog made it hard to see the words on the page. "Okay, who's idea was this?" she asked with a chuckle, because it had to be someone's idea of a prank, right? Then again, this was Hogwarts. But nothing had been happening all this term (no, she hadn't been paying attention to the whole creature drama. Like, she knew something had happened, but not that all of them had taken off out of the forest.), so it was probably some kind of prank.

Also, she pulled her wand out and performed a quick Lumos so she could see.
The indoors was the best place to study, but sometimes it was nice to get a change of scenery. Sometimes a new setting provided new opportunities to better understand the material one was studying. That was why Ben was outside by the lake, reading one of his creatures textbooks and taking notes, despite the cold. Layers of clothing and warming charms made the temperature much less of a concern anyway.

He was not sure how long he had been out here, outside of an estimated guess based on the number of chapters he had gotten through, but seemingly out of nowhere, he was squinting to read, a fog now obscuring his view. How had he not noticed this until now? Did fog really appear this spontaneously? Did it suddenly feel several degrees colder, or was that just his imagination, or perhaps his charms wearing off?

It was almost fascinating until he realized the misty air was making the pages of his book and his notes damp. Merlin's beard! He carefully folded his notes and put them inside the book, tucked his quill and ink and book into his bag, and stood.

Only... Which way was the castle again? He was pretty sure the lake was to his right, but the fog was so thick it made him doubt his own sense of direction.

Then suddenly there was a slight change in the mist in one direction, something that looked like a light. Perhaps someone else out in the mist too? Maybe he wasn't alone then, and someone was around to help.

Then again...hadn't he read earlier about a creature that appeared with a light in settings like this to lure people to their doom? A hinkypunk, wasn't it? There was no bog or swamp on the grounds, though, unless someone had added one without him noticing.

Still, it didn't hurt to be cautious, so he drew his wand and lit it with a quick "Lumos." "Hello?" he called.
__________________
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline  
Old 06-17-2019, 02:01 AM   #57 (permalink)

Forum Manager



DMLE & DMAC
Sea Serpent
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 41,498

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
First Year

x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Carrigan Howard
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Fog was a normal Scottish weather pattern, and Cornish didn't think much of the fact that the grounds were covered with a thick layer of cloud. Granted, it had come out of nowhere. And it was thick enough to cut with a knife. And it was awfully late in the day, considering the sun usually burned off the fog once it rose...

He paused, considering, suddenly completely turned around. He'd been heading from the castle to his caravan, and now he couldn't seem to figure out which way was which. If he headed... no... Blasted fog. "Brenda! Here, girl!" Maybe the dog could get him home.

And then he spotted two lights, twin dots of Lumos in the otherwise indistinguishable mist. "Hello, there? If you need help getting back to the castle, follow my voice and look for the sparks." Cornish shot red sparks from the tip of his wand and watched for those lights to move nearer.
__________________
xoxox
Cassirin is offline  
Old 06-17-2019, 09:25 AM   #58 (permalink)



DMLE
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MV Seamus
Posts: 5,277

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daila Renata Ojeda
Fifth Year
x7 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

Text Cut: everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Narrator View Post
The mist continues making its way across the grounds, seemingly indifferent to any that may now be in its paths. It soon engulfs everything and everyone around. Even then it keeps going at its steady pace. By now it’s hard to see much further than a hand’s distance ahead of you and there’s a faint, undistinguished rumbling. Bad weather, surely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
The indoors was the best place to study, but sometimes it was nice to get a change of scenery. Sometimes a new setting provided new opportunities to better understand the material one was studying. That was why Ben was outside by the lake, reading one of his creatures textbooks and taking notes, despite the cold. Layers of clothing and warming charms made the temperature much less of a concern anyway.

He was not sure how long he had been out here, outside of an estimated guess based on the number of chapters he had gotten through, but seemingly out of nowhere, he was squinting to read, a fog now obscuring his view. How had he not noticed this until now? Did fog really appear this spontaneously? Did it suddenly feel several degrees colder, or was that just his imagination, or perhaps his charms wearing off?

It was almost fascinating until he realized the misty air was making the pages of his book and his notes damp. Merlin's beard! He carefully folded his notes and put them inside the book, tucked his quill and ink and book into his bag, and stood.

Only... Which way was the castle again? He was pretty sure the lake was to his right, but the fog was so thick it made him doubt his own sense of direction.

Then suddenly there was a slight change in the mist in one direction, something that looked like a light. Perhaps someone else out in the mist too? Maybe he wasn't alone then, and someone was around to help.

Then again...hadn't he read earlier about a creature that appeared with a light in settings like this to lure people to their doom? A hinkypunk, wasn't it? There was no bog or swamp on the grounds, though, unless someone had added one without him noticing.

Still, it didn't hurt to be cautious, so he drew his wand and lit it with a quick "Lumos." "Hello?" he called.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Fog was a normal Scottish weather pattern, and Cornish didn't think much of the fact that the grounds were covered with a thick layer of cloud. Granted, it had come out of nowhere. And it was thick enough to cut with a knife. And it was awfully late in the day, considering the sun usually burned off the fog once it rose...

He paused, considering, suddenly completely turned around. He'd been heading from the castle to his caravan, and now he couldn't seem to figure out which way was which. If he headed... no... Blasted fog. "Brenda! Here, girl!" Maybe the dog could get him home.

And then he spotted two lights, twin dots of Lumos in the otherwise indistinguishable mist. "Hello, there? If you need help getting back to the castle, follow my voice and look for the sparks." Cornish shot red sparks from the tip of his wand and watched for those lights to move nearer.


Was the fog getting thicker? Jeez, whoever had come up with this prank had really gone all out, hadn't they? And was that thunder? Okay, now she was completely convinced that this had to be a prank (not that she hadn't been before) since your normal everyday fog didn't do that. Especially not without even a hint of lightning to go along with it.

It seemed like she wasn't alone in this prank fog of death. "Hello! Some prank, huh?" Archer replied to whomever it was that was also in the fog. Awesome, they had followed her lead and added the light from their own wand to the fog. Not that it helped matters much.

Wait was that......nonononononooo....

Of course, it made sense they were here. Plenty of kids around for them to eat. It also made sense that she was now hearing calliope music, though rather it was actually real or just in her head (spoiler: it was in her head) she didn't know. Also the flashes of chalky white skin weren't helping matters. In fact, the exact opposite. The Hufflepuff prefect was rendered frozen and unusually speechless, the only sounds coming from her now being tiny murmurs of "Nonononono..."

....rious? .......hey!

Where were those extra voices coming from?!
__________________
Why’re men great ‘til they gotta be great?

Don’t text me tell me straight to my face
lazykitty is offline  
Old 06-18-2019, 12:31 AM   #59 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Clabbert
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 19,022

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benvolio Selwyn
Sixth Year

x7 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Text Cut: Professor Cornish & Archer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Fog was a normal Scottish weather pattern, and Cornish didn't think much of the fact that the grounds were covered with a thick layer of cloud. Granted, it had come out of nowhere. And it was thick enough to cut with a knife. And it was awfully late in the day, considering the sun usually burned off the fog once it rose...

He paused, considering, suddenly completely turned around. He'd been heading from the castle to his caravan, and now he couldn't seem to figure out which way was which. If he headed... no... Blasted fog. "Brenda! Here, girl!" Maybe the dog could get him home.

And then he spotted two lights, twin dots of Lumos in the otherwise indistinguishable mist. "Hello, there? If you need help getting back to the castle, follow my voice and look for the sparks." Cornish shot red sparks from the tip of his wand and watched for those lights to move nearer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Text Cut: everyone!






Was the fog getting thicker? Jeez, whoever had come up with this prank had really gone all out, hadn't they? And was that thunder? Okay, now she was completely convinced that this had to be a prank (not that she hadn't been before) since your normal everyday fog didn't do that. Especially not without even a hint of lightning to go along with it.

It seemed like she wasn't alone in this prank fog of death. "Hello! Some prank, huh?" Archer replied to whomever it was that was also in the fog. Awesome, they had followed her lead and added the light from their own wand to the fog. Not that it helped matters much.

Wait was that......nonononononooo....

Of course, it made sense they were here. Plenty of kids around for them to eat. It also made sense that she was now hearing calliope music, though rather it was actually real or just in her head (spoiler: it was in her head) she didn't know. Also the flashes of chalky white skin weren't helping matters. In fact, the exact opposite. The Hufflepuff prefect was rendered frozen and unusually speechless, the only sounds coming from her now being tiny murmurs of "Nonononono..."

....rious? .......hey!

Where were those extra voices coming from?!


Ben was relieved to hear another person's voice coming from the light's direction, though her actual response puzzled him. Was that what this was? A prank? Pranks were supposed to be funny in some way, weren't they? What was funny about fog? How and why would someone conjure up so much mist around here?

Perhaps he just didn't understand the joke.

And then came another voice in a different direction, this one sounding like one of the professors. Excellent. He and the other girl would surely be fine and be back in the castle in no time now that they weren't alone.

There was another voice now as well. And... another. And another... and another and....

Where were all these voices coming from? And why were they so loud?

His hands reached up to cover his ears, even though his hands were also still holding his textbook and his lit wand. His wide eyes darted this way and that, trying to spot the sources of the voices who were shouting at him, who were always watching, who were always waiting....

Fear wasn't an unknown emotion to him, but this felt like an entirely different level of it. It raced through his veins, it chilled him to the bone (or was that simply because of the temperature? a rational part of his brain questioned), it urged his legs to run.

So run he did. Toward the Hufflepuff prefect? Toward the professor? Toward the lake? Who knew which way he was running in this fog? He certainly didn't.
__________________
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline  
Old 06-18-2019, 11:12 AM   #60 (permalink)



DMLE
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MV Seamus
Posts: 5,277

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daila Renata Ojeda
Fifth Year
x7 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
Text Cut: Professor Cornish & Archer




Ben was relieved to hear another person's voice coming from the light's direction, though her actual response puzzled him. Was that what this was? A prank? Pranks were supposed to be funny in some way, weren't they? What was funny about fog? How and why would someone conjure up so much mist around here?

Perhaps he just didn't understand the joke.

And then came another voice in a different direction, this one sounding like one of the professors. Excellent. He and the other girl would surely be fine and be back in the castle in no time now that they weren't alone.

There was another voice now as well. And... another. And another... and another and....

Where were all these voices coming from? And why were they so loud?

His hands reached up to cover his ears, even though his hands were also still holding his textbook and his lit wand. His wide eyes darted this way and that, trying to spot the sources of the voices who were shouting at him, who were always watching, who were always waiting....

Fear wasn't an unknown emotion to him, but this felt like an entirely different level of it. It raced through his veins, it chilled him to the bone (or was that simply because of the temperature? a rational part of his brain questioned), it urged his legs to run.

So run he did. Toward the Hufflepuff prefect? Toward the professor? Toward the lake? Who knew which way he was running in this fog? He certainly didn't.
Terror. Pure terror. That's all Archer could feel right now. And all she could see were the flashes of white skin, insanely red lips one of which had a smile CUT into the sides, everyone grotesque in their own unique ways. All with the sole goal of making a meal out of them. She couldn't even think, let alone focus on anything else around here. As far she was concerned, there wasn't even a Hogwarts anymore. No, all there was were those awful things, the ground, her and that awful music.

She did feel someone brush against her ankle, though she thought it was one of those monsters and kicked out at it. If she was going down, she was going down fighting! Er, as much as one could when they were frozen with fear, anyway.
__________________
Why’re men great ‘til they gotta be great?

Don’t text me tell me straight to my face
lazykitty is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 12:57 AM   #61 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Clabbert
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 19,022

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benvolio Selwyn
Sixth Year

x7 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Terror. Pure terror. That's all Archer could feel right now. And all she could see were the flashes of white skin, insanely red lips one of which had a smile CUT into the sides, everyone grotesque in their own unique ways. All with the sole goal of making a meal out of them. She couldn't even think, let alone focus on anything else around here. As far she was concerned, there wasn't even a Hogwarts anymore. No, all there was were those awful things, the ground, her and that awful music.

She did feel someone brush against her ankle, though she thought it was one of those monsters and kicked out at it. If she was going down, she was going down fighting! Er, as much as one could when they were frozen with fear, anyway.
No matter much he tried to get away from the voices, it didn't seem to do any good. They were still as close and as loud in his head as ever. Why were they following him? Why couldn't they just leave him alone? Why-

Something smacked against his legs, and with a yelp, Ben lost his balance and hit the ground hard. His wand, now extinguished thanks to the terror engulfing his mind, and his textbook went flying out of his hands. The notes he'd put in the book slipped out and were now fluttering in the air. He paid them no attention though, what with adrenaline coursing through his body and his mind overcome with his need to get away. Because the voices hadn't left, not even a little.

What just happened?! Were they going to attack him now? Were their words and their tone not enough? Why couldn't they just let him go? It wasn't his fault, he hadn't done anything wrong, he was just trying to stay out of everyone's way.

"Just leave me alone!" He finally shouted back at them, scrambling - and, in his panic, failing - to get to his feet. "Go away!"
__________________
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 01:54 AM   #62 (permalink)

Forum Manager



DMLE & DMAC
Sea Serpent
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 41,498

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
First Year

x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Carrigan Howard
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Neither of those two lights seemed to be getting any closer, but there was a sound coming from behind him. It was odd, the rattle of wood on wood, the shuffle of thick paper, not sounds that belonged outdoors at all. The scent of ink was sour in his nose, and Cornish found himself turning his head to try to breathe the crisp winter air. His stomach was heaving.

And then the points of light converged in front of him, and there was a great ruckus. So that was the two lights accounted for. "Selwyn? Calrissian? Grand. Come to my voice, and we'll head up to the castle. One of you is likely to wander into the lake at this rate." Or something worse. He shoved through the fog in their direction.
__________________
xoxox
Cassirin is offline  
Old 06-21-2019, 02:43 PM   #63 (permalink)



DMLE
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MV Seamus
Posts: 5,277

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daila Renata Ojeda
Fifth Year
x7 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

If she'd been aware that she'd hit a fellow Hufflepuff instead of what she thought she was hitting, she would've apologized. She did have a heart, despite what some might think. But the situation being what it was, she simply remained where she was: on the ground (when had that happened?), shaking violently. The flashes of chalk white skin, red lips kept swirling around her. But then something happened....

....one of the things reached out for her.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAHH HH!"

She was done, over it and wanting someone to just come save her already! She didn't care that, as a seventh year and a prefect to boot, it was expected that she could fight better than she was just now. These things were absolutely TERRIFYING and she wanted out now!

Hey hey!

Why so serious?

*calliope music*


She couldn't hear Professor Cornish over the voices and music obviously.
__________________
Why’re men great ‘til they gotta be great?

Don’t text me tell me straight to my face
lazykitty is offline  
Old 06-22-2019, 01:38 AM   #64 (permalink)

Forum Manager



DMLE & DMAC
Sea Serpent
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 41,498

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
First Year

x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Carrigan Howard
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
If she'd been aware that she'd hit a fellow Hufflepuff instead of what she thought she was hitting, she would've apologized. She did have a heart, despite what some might think. But the situation being what it was, she simply remained where she was: on the ground (when had that happened?), shaking violently. The flashes of chalk white skin, red lips kept swirling around her. But then something happened....

....one of the things reached out for her.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAHH HH!"

She was done, over it and wanting someone to just come save her already! She didn't care that, as a seventh year and a prefect to boot, it was expected that she could fight better than she was just now. These things were absolutely TERRIFYING and she wanted out now!

Hey hey!

Why so serious?

*calliope music*


She couldn't hear Professor Cornish over the voices and music obviously.
Absolute babies. Cornish ducked beneath a towering shadow just to his left, definitely a stack of papers or a crashing wave of file folders or something, and he grabbed hold of Calrissian's wrist. She might not like the manhandling, but based on her cowering, he had a feeling she wasn't going to argue.

"We need to run. Pull up your socks like a big girl prefect and grab your classmate."
__________________
xoxox
Cassirin is offline  
Old 06-22-2019, 04:24 AM   #65 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Clabbert
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 19,022

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benvolio Selwyn
Sixth Year

x7 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

His panicked scrambling was at least good for one thing - one hand glided over his wand where it had fallen, and Ben instinctively grabbed it.

Another good thing happened as well - or, perhaps fortunate was the better adjective, since there was nothing good about this situation at all.

Archer's scream briefly jolted his mind "awake," in a sense. It was so close, and it was so different from the voices yelling at him, that it allowed his rational mind to take over just long enough to catch a bit of another voice. A calmer tone. His name, another's, come to...

And then the terror was upon him again, the voices somehow feeling louder and worse than before. They were there, they would not leave, they would not stop, they...

He scrambled back in another attempt to get away - and bumping into something. Or rather, someone, though he did not yet realize that it was Archer and Professor Cornish right there.
__________________
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline  
Old 06-23-2019, 10:27 AM   #66 (permalink)



DMLE
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MV Seamus
Posts: 5,277

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daila Renata Ojeda
Fifth Year
x7 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

Luckily, Cornish's hand on her wrist snapped her back to reality. A bit. Honestly, at first she thought it was another of those horrible cl-things, but she realized it was just the CoMC professor in the nick of time and she stopped screaming. Also lucky was the fact that she had gotten used to his brashness by this time in the term. So, she did as asked, allowing herself to be pulled off the ground, grabbing her fellow Hufflepuff's hand. Hey, she could still hear the calliope music and the clowns too, unfortunately, even if she was back to reality. She was still shaking, slightly unsteady on her feet and the sound was threatening to drag her back to that dark place.

It wasn't pretty.
__________________
Why’re men great ‘til they gotta be great?

Don’t text me tell me straight to my face
lazykitty is offline  
Old 06-26-2019, 01:47 AM   #67 (permalink)

Forum Manager



DMLE & DMAC
Sea Serpent
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 41,498

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
First Year

x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Carrigan Howard
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

"Okay, that's enough of that," Cornish hauled Selwyn back to his feet and pointed him towards the castle. Calrissian too, and Cornish himself was heading in that direction. It didn't really make sense, the creeping feeling, the sounds he was hearing, so he could put it in the box of not real and focus on getting the students out of the fog. Were they seeing what he saw? It didn't seem likely based on the babbling noises they made.

"Castle. Go. I'll carry you, but it's easier if you run."
__________________
xoxox
Cassirin is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:51 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164