sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9818
Classes: 15
Professors: 13

00
00
View Points

Members

There are 190 users online including...
oncoontzvane , claclay , foedefossesuns , Ginevra , ershadskjero , saamasakikitt , tzeltzkare , lnyalto , deogdentimm , elwhidbynath

28 members
162 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Term 52: May - August 2019


Term 52: May - August 2019 Term Fifty-Two: (Sept 2098 - June 2099)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-13-2019, 04:58 AM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Front Cars


If you are eager to see, be seen, and get to London first, then the front passenger cars of the train are for you. Just like the other cars, a long corridor provides access to the many compartments, each labelled with a letter, available for you and your friends to hunker down in until the train has come to a complete stop. Cushioned seats and large windows, allowing perfect views of the British scenery on your journey, await.

Well, what are you waiting for? Slide open a compartment door and make yourself at home. Place any of your belongings not in the luggage car on the racks above you. Chat with your friends about what your summer plans, enjoy munching on the snacks you bought from the trolley lady, get ahead of the game by exchanging addresses, or take a long nap as the train travels over numerous hills and mountainsides. Whatever you do, exhibit your best behaviour -- the prefects will be regularly patrolling the corridors and poking their heads inside your compartment to make sure you are doing so.
Old 08-07-2019, 04:38 AM   #2 (permalink)


DMC
Gnome
 
SneakySeverusSnape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Earth, obviously.
Posts: 389

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson (formerly Allanach-Senchuri)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures
Default

Analiese was incredibly eager to go home. What with all the mist, and moving into Hogsmeade - it just didn't fit in together. She found an empty compartment and took out a book from her bag. She placed her bag on the rack above her head. She settled down in the seat and began reading.
__________________
https://k.nickpic.host/beYxJQ.png
SneakySeverusSnape is offline  
Old 08-07-2019, 10:18 AM   #3 (permalink)


DMGS & DERP
Firecrab
 
Jean Granger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 961

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jade Joyce
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Autumn Carey
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caroline Norton
Environmental Protection
Default
Bewitching Bowtruckle | a roamin’ numeral | Newt's salamander eyes ❤ | Ko Ko Bop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
Analiese was incredibly eager to go home. What with all the mist, and moving into Hogsmeade - it just didn't fit in together. She found an empty compartment and took out a book from her bag. She placed her bag on the rack above her head. She settled down in the seat and began reading.
To be honest, until the moment the Hogwarts Express pulled out of the station, Jade was worried that the mist would consume Hogsmeade altogether and they would not be able to leave. Now she looked out of the window, relieved yet sad at the same time, as they moved away from the village aka the temporary Hogwarts. What would this place look like in September? Would the mist still be there, or would the staff and the Ministry do something about it? If she were to become Minister for Magic in the future, she would make sure nothing like this ever happens. What if they can't return to school at all? How would she complete her education and sit her exams?

With a sigh, the Ravenclaw turned away to look for a place to sit. The summer holiday was about to begin - she should be excited!! Hugging her pet cat with one arm, she slid open the door to a compartment and saw one of her housemates. "Hi. It's Analiese, right? Do you mind if I join you?" she asked with a small smile.
__________________
Jean Granger is offline  
Old 08-08-2019, 03:17 PM   #4 (permalink)


DMC
Gnome
 
SneakySeverusSnape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Earth, obviously.
Posts: 389

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson (formerly Allanach-Senchuri)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures
Default

Analiese looked up from her book as the compartment door slid open. "No, I don't mind. You're Jade, aren't you?", she answered with a small grin. She bookmarked her page in her book and slid it into a pocket. "Do you think the mist will be gone by the time we come back in September?", she asked. She certainly hoped so. Otherwise how was she going to continue her education? And sit her exams? Analiese looked out of the window as they pulled out of the village to admire the wonderful British scenery.
__________________
https://k.nickpic.host/beYxJQ.png
SneakySeverusSnape is offline  
Old 08-10-2019, 03:18 PM   #5 (permalink)


DMGS & DERP
Firecrab
 
Jean Granger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 961

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jade Joyce
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Autumn Carey
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caroline Norton
Environmental Protection
Default
Bewitching Bowtruckle | a roamin’ numeral | Newt's salamander eyes ❤ | Ko Ko Bop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
Analiese looked up from her book as the compartment door slid open. "No, I don't mind. You're Jade, aren't you?", she answered with a small grin. She bookmarked her page in her book and slid it into a pocket. "Do you think the mist will be gone by the time we come back in September?", she asked. She certainly hoped so. Otherwise how was she going to continue her education? And sit her exams? Analiese looked out of the window as they pulled out of the village to admire the wonderful British scenery.
"Yep, that's me," she said as she closed the compartment door and proceeded to take a seat opposite Analiese. "And this is Murphy. You might have seen him wandering around the common room." Jade wasn't someone who would not introduce her cat to new friends. She held her cat's paw up, attempting (and failing) to make him wave. Oh well.

"I hope so. We can't continue to have lessons in Hogsmeade. None of the professors are happy about the situation either, so they will definitely try to do something about it over the summer," the brunette said in a tone that sounded more confident than she truly felt. She had a responsibility to reassure the younger student, who must have been really frightened by what happened in her very first year at Hogwarts. Her own first term was... scary too, but at least the school was still accessible. "So what are you doing over the summer? Anything fun?" she asked, changing the topic. They had more than two months of summer holiday ahead of them - they should be happy!
__________________
Jean Granger is offline  
Old 08-10-2019, 11:56 PM   #6 (permalink)


DMC
Gnome
 
SneakySeverusSnape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Earth, obviously.
Posts: 389

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson (formerly Allanach-Senchuri)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Granger View Post
"Yep, that's me," she said as she closed the compartment door and proceeded to take a seat opposite Analiese. "And this is Murphy. You might have seen him wandering around the common room." Jade wasn't someone who would not introduce her cat to new friends. She held her cat's paw up, attempting (and failing) to make him wave. Oh well.

"I hope so. We can't continue to have lessons in Hogsmeade. None of the professors are happy about the situation either, so they will definitely try to do something about it over the summer," the brunette said in a tone that sounded more confident than she truly felt. She had a responsibility to reassure the younger student, who must have been really frightened by what happened in her very first year at Hogwarts. Her own first term was... scary too, but at least the school was still accessible. "So what are you doing over the summer? Anything fun?" she asked, changing the topic. They had more than two months of summer holiday ahead of them - they should be happy!
"I hope so too. There are too many distractions in Hogsmeade." Analiese said as she watched Jade sit down. "I wonder why it came to Hogwarts anyway." She looked back out of the window as they pulled out of the station. She could still see the mist hanging over Hogwarts as they left the village on the train. "I'm not sure whether I'm doing anything exciting over the summer at the moment. But knowing my mum... Well, let's just say she has more than a few surprises up her sleeve." She added a small laugh. "Last year we went to France. She didn't tell me that time either."
__________________
https://k.nickpic.host/beYxJQ.png
SneakySeverusSnape is offline  
 

« Middle Cars | - »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164