sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 250 users online including...
elgluelesslace , Lislchen , utzzutinola , aynahanrube , natekka , sweetpinkpixie , Ginevra , vioadvineotel , Samia

11 members
239 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 52: May - August 2019

Term 52: May - August 2019 Term Fifty-Two: It Comes (Sept 2098 - June 2099)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2019, 02:24 PM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Back Cars


If you want to be the last to leave or want to hang with the more rowdy crowd, then the back passenger cars of the train are for you. Just like the other cars, a long corridor provides access to the many compartments, each labelled with a letter, available for you and your friends to hunker down in until the train has come to a complete stop. Cushioned seats and large windows, allowing perfect views of the British scenery on your journey, await.

Well, what are you waiting for? Slide open a compartment door and make yourself at home. Place any of your belongings not in the luggage car on the racks above you. Chat with your friends about what you did this summer, enjoy munching on the snacks you bought from the trolley lady, get ahead of the game by reading your textbooks, or take a long nap as the train travels over numerous hills and mountainsides. Whatever you do, exhibit your best behaviour -- the prefects will be regularly patrolling the corridors and poking their heads inside your compartment to make sure you are doing so.
Old 04-26-2019, 01:51 AM   #2 (permalink)



DMGS & DMAC
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 55,444

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Trinetta Gladin
Fifth Year
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Nyx Higgs
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb A. Newell
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Open for anyone!
☃ The four Cs ☃ || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Trinetta had had...an exhausting summer. Her parents had divorced. She'd played on the U-17 team for France and actually had a chance to start TWICE in the games. She'd had a pool party, which was...kind of a success. She'd had fun at least, and been able to take her mind off of things for a few moments. All in all, not too bad. Aside from the whole divorce thing, which she still hadn't told a soul about.

She found an empty compartment and took a seat, sighing and stretching out on the seat. She always wandered around, usually moving compartments a few times as she made the rounds with her friends. Today though, she could wait for them to come to her. She sighed and rested her head against the cool glass of the window as she waited for the train to get going.
__________________
I'm the bad guy__________________________________________________ _______

__________________________________________________ _______________d u h ♥
Lissy Longbottom is offline  
Old 04-26-2019, 06:55 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mountain Troll
 
Lady of Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Winterfell, yo
Posts: 23,873

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lenora Bell
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Henrietta Kramer
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Hiiii
SUMMER FOREVER

Lenora was bored, BORED.

Carrying some of the sweets she’d brought earlier at the food trolley, she walked down the corridor, waving at people she knew and ignoring people she didn’t. Obviously. It was still going to take a while before they reached Hogwarts anyway so might as well pass the time.

She almost walked past what she thought was an empty compartment, paused and took a step back. Nope, wasn’t empty. She opened the door an inch and stuck her head inside, a smile on her face.

Nettie.” .... Wait. She looked sad somehow.
__________________

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.
Lady of Light is offline  
Old 04-26-2019, 04:03 PM   #4 (permalink)



DMC & DMLE
Thestral
 
MunchyBubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Capital ♥
Posts: 81,342

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Iclyn Grace Fair
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Magical Creatures
Default For Jess <3
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | "I don't wike it" | SING FOR ME | Tristalen

Kamryn slumped into an empty compartment, She was excited to go back to school, back to where her friends were and she didn’t have to be lonely all the time.

Her parents had given her a hug goodbye last night.. but she had hoped they would have shown up to see her off.. but no such luck.

She sighed as she sat down and tugged at her ponytail. Maybe she could sleep the whole way and wake up in a better mood? Or perhaps she’d find one of her friends and cheer herself up that way?

Eh..

She closed her blue eyes..

Nap it was.
__________________
For my whole life, we never crossed that line, only friends in my mind.

But now I realize, it was always you. Can’t believe I could not see it all this time.
MunchyBubbles is offline  
Old 04-26-2019, 04:43 PM   #5 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Shrake
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 2]
Posts: 12,667

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cole Vance
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Rebecca Davies
Magical Creatures
Default Open post!
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Eleanor slowly boarded the Hogwarts express in one of the back cars to look for a free compartment to sit in with her new rat buddy Simon sitting perched on her right shoulder. She was super nervous for the first ride and figured that most kids wanted to sit in the front so she chose the back. She liked making new friends, she just wanted a quiet ride to school.

Pushing open the door to one of the compartments she gave a slight sigh of relief when she found that it was empty. Going into the compartment, she shut the door after herself before she slung off her backpack on the seat next to her. Simon jumped off her shoulder right away and perched himself on top of it. Ellie smiled at Simon before she made herself comfy on the seat by toeing off her trainers and pulling her legs up on the seat. She then drew out her edition of ’Hogwarts a History’ from the backpack and flipped it to the page about Hogwarts ghosts and started to read.

This was going to be a long train ride.
__________________

Last edited by Nordic Witch; 04-27-2019 at 06:32 AM.
Nordic Witch is offline  
Old 04-26-2019, 05:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,896

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Text Cut: Eleanor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Eleanor slowly boarded the Hogwarts express in one of the back cars to look for a free compartment to sit in with her new rat buddy Simon sitting perched on her right shoulder. She was super nervous for the first ride and figured that most kids wanted to sit in the front so she chose the back. She liked making new friends, she just wanted a quiet ride to school.

Pushing open the door to one of the compartments she gave a slight sigh of relief when she found that it was empty. Going into the compartment, she shut the door after herself before she slung off her backpack on the seat next to her. Simon jumped off her shoulder right away and perched himself on top of it. Ellie smiled at Simon before she made herself comfy on the seat by toeing off her trainers and pulling her legs up on the seat. She then drew out her edition of ’Hogwarts a History’ from the backpack and flipped it to the page about Hogwarts ghosts and started to read.

This was going to be a long train ride.

Samiul wasn’t happy to be going to Hogwarts. He would very much have rather stayed at his old school with his old friends. But his parents had insisted. Stupid parents and their stupid jobs making them move, he grumbled to himself as he walked down the train corridor.

Holding tight this shoulder bag which was slung across his body. He peered into and out of train cars. Most contained what looked like younger students or people who had already established friendships. He was nearly in the back when he found one that was mostly empty. He pushed open the door, paused as if he would rather turn around and run, then asked, ”Might I join you?” His voice had a slight Russian accent, as if he knew the language but didn’t speak it often. ”If you’re expecting people. I’ll find another cabin,” he didn’t want to impose his presence on people.
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 04-26-2019, 08:08 PM   #7 (permalink)



DMGS
Hinkypunk
 
siriusblackliveson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: (EST)
Posts: 12,356

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victoria Martin
Madam Malkin's
Default open for anyone
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Patrick had decided that having his Prefect badge would not change the route in which he got onto the train and into the prefects compartment. He boarded the train alone as he had for the past two years, no parents sticking around needing to wave at him, he was a teenager who had his stuff together. With his hand in his pocket he stepped onto the last car of the train.

Was he going to stop every single person along the way who was breaking rules... nah that would be too much to do right now. He began to stroll down the pathway looking into compartments here and there. He figured he'd make the pass, go to his meeting and then "patrol" by coming back to take a quick nap. The feast always took so much out of him.

Brushing his hair off of his forehead he continued down the cooridor watching all of those around him noticing Kamryn, Leonora, and a few other familiar faces. He nodded at them before slowly moving on.
__________________
siriusblackliveson is offline  
Old 04-26-2019, 09:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,253

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default Trying my hand on a different character. His nane is Austin and he has selective mut
Stay Free

SPOILER!!: Patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick had decided that having his Prefect badge would not change the route in which he got onto the train and into the prefects compartment. He boarded the train alone as he had for the past two years, no parents sticking around needing to wave at him, he was a teenager who had his stuff together. With his hand in his pocket he stepped onto the last car of the train.

Was he going to stop every single person along the way who was breaking rules... nah that would be too much to do right now. He began to stroll down the pathway looking into compartments here and there. He figured he'd make the pass, go to his meeting and then "patrol" by coming back to take a quick nap. The feast always took so much out of him.

Brushing his hair off of his forehead he continued down the cooridor watching all of those around him noticing Kamryn, Leonora, and a few other familiar faces. He nodded at them before slowly moving on.


Austin made his way towards the back. He went to the middle cars to hopefully be in his own compartment and he sort of was with the quiet headphones girl but then another started to arrive. He opened a compartment only to find an older boy there. Prefect. Yeah. He was a prefect. Austin let out a short whistle to get the boys attention. Then he pointed to an empty seat, silently asking if he could sit there.

Last edited by 2111jen; 04-26-2019 at 11:02 PM.
2111jen is offline  
Old 04-26-2019, 10:10 PM   #9 (permalink)



DMGS
Hinkypunk
 
siriusblackliveson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: (EST)
Posts: 12,356

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victoria Martin
Madam Malkin's
Default
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Patrick turned from his place in the walkway. He wasn't sure who would be whistling at him. But he figured it was important since they hadn't just hollered his name. His eyes scanned the car landing on a young boy. OH! He was a Prefect, his badge on his street clothes probably caught the young boys attention.

He smiled trying to put him at ease, "Hey man, you can have that compartment I'm sure no one will mind." He pointed to the seat that the kid had pointed at in the compartment he had just passed by. Patrolling the train and he didn't even know it.
__________________
siriusblackliveson is offline  
Old 04-26-2019, 10:30 PM   #10 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod


DMT & DIMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,668

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Rose
Fourth Year

x12 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Louise Hamilton
International Cooperation
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Eva's SoulSister | BigBadSis | SlytherPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kamryn slumped into an empty compartment, She was excited to go back to school, back to where her friends were and she didn’t have to be lonely all the time.

Her parents had given her a hug goodbye last night.. but she had hoped they would have shown up to see her off.. but no such luck.

She sighed as she sat down and tugged at her ponytail. Maybe she could sleep the whole way and wake up in a better mood? Or perhaps she’d find one of her friends and cheer herself up that way?

Eh..

She closed her blue eyes..

Nap it was.
No napping for you, Kamryn Keighly. Anna and Patrick, as captains, were probably both sitting in the Prefect's compartment as they had the last two years. Which meant that if there was anyone she wanted to share a compartment with, it would have to be one of her other dormmates, Kamryn, or Chase. The latter was one she'd accompanied for many a train rides, but no such luck in finding him thus far.

Instead, she found Kamryn. Alone. Eyes closed.

Sliding the compartment open and closed, the blond didn't even bother to ask permission because it wasn't needed in this situation.

This situation called for Maeve to sit down. Right next to Kamryn, despite there being a whole other bench.

Talking loudly in her ear; "YO. Wake up. You cannoooottt spend the whole train ride to our sixth year sleeping!!!" And hopefully that would be enough to wake her friend up, or else she'd have to try the kiss method which she wasn't really opposed to but they did both have boyfriends who might be.
__________________
[RPG] [Requests] [Skylar] [Drabbles] [Addina] [Tea Time]

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!
PhoenixRising is offline  
Old 04-26-2019, 10:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,253

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default Lol, I thought Patrick had chosen a compartment to sit at.
Stay Free

SPOILER!!: Patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick turned from his place in the walkway. He wasn't sure who would be whistling at him. But he figured it was important since they hadn't just hollered his name. His eyes scanned the car landing on a young boy. OH! He was a Prefect, his badge on his street clothes probably caught the young boys attention.

He smiled trying to put him at ease, "Hey man, you can have that compartment I'm sure no one will mind." He pointed to the seat that the kid had pointed at in the compartment he had just passed by. Patrolling the train and he didn't even know it.


Austin nodded. He had thought that the older boy was sitting there as well. Austin was glad when he was just patrolling the train...for now at least. Who wants to sit here? Austin shrugged and sat down with his duffle in his lap.
2111jen is offline  
Old 04-27-2019, 06:27 AM   #12 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Shrake
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 2]
Posts: 12,667

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cole Vance
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Rebecca Davies
Magical Creatures
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Samiul wasn’t happy to be going to Hogwarts. He would very much have rather stayed at his old school with his old friends. But his parents had insisted. Stupid parents and their stupid jobs making them move, he grumbled to himself as he walked down the train corridor.

Holding tight this shoulder bag which was slung across his body. He peered into and out of train cars. Most contained what looked like younger students or people who had already established friendships. He was nearly in the back when he found one that was mostly empty. He pushed open the door, paused as if he would rather turn around and run, then asked, ”Might I join you?” His voice had a slight Russian accent, as if he knew the language but didn’t speak it often. ”If you’re expecting people. I’ll find another cabin,” he didn’t want to impose his presence on people.
Transferring to a new school wasn’t something that Ellie had been overjoyed about when her father had first broken the news to her earlier that summer. She had screamed and cried and said a number of things she would have wished in hindsight that she hadn’t, but her father had been understanding. Ellie had eventually come to terms with it all and now saw forward with nervousness to starting Hogwarts and making new friends and meeting new professors. Hopefully she’d get to stay here for the rest of her 4 years of magical education. Her father had really promised this time that he was going to stay in the British ministry.

With her nose deep in her book as she read curiously up on the Bloody Baron Ellie at first didn’t hear the compartment door open until a voice spoke which startled her so much that she tumbled off the seat in surprise to land on the compartment floor with a loud thump. Grimacing as pain bloomed up in her left shoulder and arm she raised her brown eyes to meet those of a boy. Regarding his question Ellie said trying for a smile, but only managing it halfway. "Sure, come in! I'm not expecting anyone." Remembering Simon that had now fleed into her backpack and out of sight she asked tentatively. "I hope you don’t have anything against rats?"
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline  
Old 04-27-2019, 12:31 PM   #13 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,600

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fifth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Li
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default open
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

As everyone knew or well Eloise did you had to stay away from the prefect compartment or nothing fun ever happened. The exception being barging into it and confusing them all with a story or something. That works also. But you need to be like the first year or unknown to all of them for that to work.

So here the redhead was sunburned and already missing all the music on her phone because she didn't bring it because what was the point.

GROOOOOOAAAAAANNN

She opened a compartment not caring if anyone was in it or not and flopped dramatically onto an empty seat

Wake Eloise up when september the train ride ends.
__________________
-----------------------------------------------We must kill this love
--------------------------------------------------------------Yeah it's sad but true
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 04-27-2019, 12:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,896

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Text Cut: Ellie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Transferring to a new school wasn’t something that Ellie had been overjoyed about when her father had first broken the news to her earlier that summer. She had screamed and cried and said a number of things she would have wished in hindsight that she hadn’t, but her father had been understanding. Ellie had eventually come to terms with it all and now saw forward with nervousness to starting Hogwarts and making new friends and meeting new professors. Hopefully she’d get to stay here for the rest of her 4 years of magical education. Her father had really promised this time that he was going to stay in the British ministry.

With her nose deep in her book as she read curiously up on the Bloody Baron Ellie at first didn’t hear the compartment door open until a voice spoke which startled her so much that she tumbled off the seat in surprise to land on the compartment floor with a loud thump. Grimacing as pain bloomed up in her left shoulder and arm she raised her brown eyes to meet those of a boy. Regarding his question Ellie said trying for a smile, but only managing it halfway. "Sure, come in! I'm not expecting anyone." Remembering Simon that had now fleed into her backpack and out of sight she asked tentatively. "I hope you don’t have anything against rats?"

”Ouch,” Samiul said wincing in sympathy as the girl sat up. ”Looked like that hurt.” He walked into the compartment. He pulled his shoulder bag off over his head, rumbling auburn hair and tossed it onto a seat. He wasn’t about to apologize for startling her. She should have been more aware of her surroundings. But then, perhaps unlike himself, she might be used to her surroundings. He guessed that might make her a little less wary of things.

”Rats?” he asked as he offered her a hand up. Why would she be asking about rats?
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 04-27-2019, 02:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,253

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

Austin looked up to see a new girl Eloise. He frowned as he could see she was very tired as she practically plopped herself onto a spot. He silently got a water bottle from his duffle, thank you mum for the extension charm, and let out a short whistle to get her attention as he held the water bottle out to her.
2111jen is offline  
Old 04-27-2019, 02:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
Moderator
4 Privet Drive Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DIMC
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 6,521

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Józef Dominik Kowalski
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Dalton Nicholas Fletcher
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Harper Lirael Ward
International Cooperation
Default
Mind = Blown | Lanthanum Uranium Radium | Pacey's Creek | testing the bounds of reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
As everyone knew or well Eloise did you had to stay away from the prefect compartment or nothing fun ever happened. The exception being barging into it and confusing them all with a story or something. That works also. But you need to be like the first year or unknown to all of them for that to work.

So here the redhead was sunburned and already missing all the music on her phone because she didn't bring it because what was the point.

GROOOOOOAAAAAANNN

She opened a compartment not caring if anyone was in it or not and flopped dramatically onto an empty seat

Wake Eloise up when september the train ride ends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Austin looked up to see a new girl Eloise. He frowned as he could see she was very tired as she practically plopped herself onto a spot. He silently got a water bottle from his duffle, thank you mum for the extension charm, and let out a short whistle to get her attention as he held the water bottle out to her.
It had become a thing for Józef to assume that, if a girl ever behaved dramatically in front of him (or, indeed, if they so much as talked to him), that it meant they 'mad fancied him'. Although shocking, he couldn't really blame them - after all, he was so damn cool. So when Eloise was walking in front of him an flopped dramatically into a compartment, Józef had to assume that she was doing it for his attention.

Whilst waiting for someone to break the news to him that the likelihood of someone fancying him was small, Jó was happy to grin, lean over and poke the Slytherin's shoulder.

"Morning," he said, offering the whistling boy with the water bottle a grin, too.
__________________

_________________ 4 Privet Drive SnitchSeeker Book Club __________________

Last edited by Harron Peasley; 04-27-2019 at 04:28 PM.
Harron Peasley is offline  
Old 04-27-2019, 03:26 PM   #17 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Shrake
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 2]
Posts: 12,667

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cole Vance
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Rebecca Davies
Magical Creatures
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
”Ouch,” Samiul said wincing in sympathy as the girl sat up. ”Looked like that hurt.” He walked into the compartment. He pulled his shoulder bag off over his head, rumbling auburn hair and tossed it onto a seat. He wasn’t about to apologize for startling her. She should have been more aware of her surroundings. But then, perhaps unlike himself, she might be used to her surroundings. He guessed that might make her a little less wary of things.

”Rats?” he asked as he offered her a hand up. Why would she be asking about rats?
Wincing and grimacing as the pain bloomed Ellie tried to straighten up into a sitting position on the compartment floor without causing it to hurt too much in her left side. Biting down on sarcasm since the boy looked like he was going to be her compartment buddy for the next several hours she affirmed weakly. "Yes it hurts. That fall wasn’t very comfy." Most people would have chosen this time to apologize for causing her to fall, but it looked like this boy wasn’t going to anytime soon which was very rude.

Ellie wasn’t going to sink so low as to ask for an apology though, she had some pride. Taking the offered hand though she grimaced only slightly as she straightened up in her full height before she slumped down on the seat next to her backpack. Touching her left arm to see where it hurt most Ellie said with a glance over at the boy. ”Because my pet that I’m bringing with me to school is a rat. I know many people don’t like rats so hence the question." she didn’t blame Simon for not sticking his nose out of her backpack just yet. "I’m Eleanor!" She introduced herself before continuing her arm and shoulder inspection for pain...It hurt in several places.
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline  
Old 04-27-2019, 04:46 PM   #18 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,253

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

SPOILER!!: Józef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
It had become a thing for Józef to assume that, if a girl ever behaved dramatically in front of him (or, indeed, if they so much as talked to him), that it meant they 'mad fancied him'. Although shocking, he couldn't really blame them - after all, he was so damn cool. So when Eloise was walking in front of him an flopped dramatically into a compartment, Józef had to assume that she was doing it for his attention.

Whilst waiting for someone to break the news to him that the likelihood of someone fancying him was small, Jó was happy to grin, lean over and poke the Slytherin's shoulder.

"Morning," he said, offering the whistling boy with the water bottle a grin, too.


Austin turned to face him but didn't say anything or wave, or any acknowledgement other then letting him know that Austin heard him by blinking at him. He lowered the water bottle back on his lap.
Come on, say something. Anything'll do right? His voice screamed in his head.
2111jen is offline  
Old 04-27-2019, 04:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Doxy
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 5,896

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuil “Sammy” Killebrew
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
Default
*randomly tagged*

Text Cut: Elle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Wincing and grimacing as the pain bloomed Ellie tried to straighten up into a sitting position on the compartment floor without causing it to hurt too much in her left side. Biting down on sarcasm since the boy looked like he was going to be her compartment buddy for the next several hours she affirmed weakly. "Yes it hurts. That fall wasn’t very comfy." Most people would have chosen this time to apologize for causing her to fall, but it looked like this boy wasn’t going to anytime soon which was very rude.

Ellie wasn’t going to sink so low as to ask for an apology though, she had some pride. Taking the offered hand though she grimaced only slightly as she straightened up in her full height before she slumped down on the seat next to her backpack. Touching her left arm to see where it hurt most Ellie said with a glance over at the boy. ”Because my pet that I’m bringing with me to school is a rat. I know many people don’t like rats so hence the question." she didn’t blame Simon for not sticking his nose out of her backpack just yet. "I’m Eleanor!" She introduced herself before continuing her arm and shoulder inspection for pain...It hurt in several places.

He gave a slight tug when she took his hand and pulled her to her feet. Then immediately let go. "Did you break anything?" he asked watching her wiggle her arm and shoulder. He hoped she didn't, cause he didn't know any healing spells beyond ones to fix a few scrapes and bruises. "Samiul," he replied, itentifying himself.

He moved his bag over more and settled in the spot next to the window. Spotting a book on the floor, he leaned forward and picked it up, and caught a quick look at the cover. He handed it over as she explained the rat quesiton. "No, I don't mind them. They're actually quiet clean animals. The black plague gave them a bad rep." Samiul liked most animals. Except for jellyfish. Jellyfish were weird, pointless animals. He motioned to the book in her hand. "Interesting reading for a third year.".
__________________
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 04-27-2019, 07:28 PM   #20 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,600

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fifth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Li
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Austin looked up to see a new girl Eloise. He frowned as he could see she was very tired as she practically plopped herself onto a spot. He silently got a water bottle from his duffle, thank you mum for the extension charm, and let out a short whistle to get her attention as he held the water bottle out to her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
It had become a thing for Józef to assume that, if a girl ever behaved dramatically in front of him (or, indeed, if they so much as talked to him), that it meant they 'mad fancied him'. Although shocking, he couldn't really blame them - after all, he was so damn cool. So when Eloise was walking in front of him an flopped dramatically into a compartment, Józef had to assume that she was doing it for his attention.

Whilst waiting for someone to break the news to him that the likelihood of someone fancying him was small, Jó was happy to grin, lean over and poke the Slytherin's shoulder.

"Morning," he said, offering the whistling boy with the water bottle a grin, too.
Eloise was more in the mood to nap the whole ride way and wasn't really paying attention to anyone in the cart so in her mind, this was her compartment and she wanted quiet. So hearing an annoying whistle was the last thing the fourth year wanted to here and just her luck she got in one with someone here.

Uuuuuugh

Two people and now the second one was tapping her on the shoulder. Ok, and it was fair she did do the flopping for the attention but not this kind of attention. Even if it was two boys ok. Talk about rude and something she would do to Evan. Though she wouldn't say morning or anything just annoying saying their name. Or change their hair color in their sleep. On second thought she would do a lot worse than a tap and morning.

The redhead opened her eyes and stared at both of them.

"Why are you two trying to wake me up?"
__________________
-----------------------------------------------We must kill this love
--------------------------------------------------------------Yeah it's sad but true
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 04-27-2019, 07:42 PM   #21 (permalink)



DMGS & DMAC
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 55,444

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Trinetta Gladin
Fifth Year
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Nyx Higgs
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb A. Newell
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
☃ The four Cs ☃ || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
Lenora was bored, BORED.

Carrying some of the sweets she’d brought earlier at the food trolley, she walked down the corridor, waving at people she knew and ignoring people she didn’t. Obviously. It was still going to take a while before they reached Hogwarts anyway so might as well pass the time.

She almost walked past what she thought was an empty compartment, paused and took a step back. Nope, wasn’t empty. She opened the door an inch and stuck her head inside, a smile on her face.

Nettie.” .... Wait. She looked sad somehow.
Nettie heard someone call her name and sat up, grinning when she saw it was Lenora. "Hey Lenora! Come, sit," she said with a smile. She scooted to make a bit of room for the Gryffindor girl.

"Ready for school?" she asked with a smile.
__________________
I'm the bad guy__________________________________________________ _______

__________________________________________________ _______________d u h ♥
Lissy Longbottom is offline  
Old 04-27-2019, 08:12 PM   #22 (permalink)



DMGS
Hinkypunk
 
siriusblackliveson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: (EST)
Posts: 12,356

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victoria Martin
Madam Malkin's
Default Eloise, Austin, and Jo
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Text Cut: Eloise, Austin, and Jo
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
As everyone knew or well Eloise did you had to stay away from the prefect compartment or nothing fun ever happened. The exception being barging into it and confusing them all with a story or something. That works also. But you need to be like the first year or unknown to all of them for that to work.

So here the redhead was sunburned and already missing all the music on her phone because she didn't bring it because what was the point.

GROOOOOOAAAAAANNN

She opened a compartment not caring if anyone was in it or not and flopped dramatically onto an empty seat

Wake Eloise up when september the train ride ends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
It had become a thing for Józef to assume that, if a girl ever behaved dramatically in front of him (or, indeed, if they so much as talked to him), that it meant they 'mad fancied him'. Although shocking, he couldn't really blame them - after all, he was so damn cool. So when Eloise was walking in front of him an flopped dramatically into a compartment, Józef had to assume that she was doing it for his attention.

Whilst waiting for someone to break the news to him that the likelihood of someone fancying him was small, Jó was happy to grin, lean over and poke the Slytherin's shoulder.

"Morning," he said, offering the whistling boy with the water bottle a grin, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Eloise was more in the mood to nap the whole ride way and wasn't really paying attention to anyone in the cart so in her mind, this was her compartment and she wanted quiet. So hearing an annoying whistle was the last thing the fourth year wanted to here and just her luck she got in one with someone here.

Uuuuuugh

Two people and now the second one was tapping her on the shoulder. Ok, and it was fair she did do the flopping for the attention but not this kind of attention. Even if it was two boys ok. Talk about rude and something she would do to Evan. Though she wouldn't say morning or anything just annoying saying their name. Or change their hair color in their sleep. On second thought she would do a lot worse than a tap and morning.

The redhead opened her eyes and stared at both of them.

"Why are you two trying to wake me up?"


Patrick watched as Austin picked a compartment off to the side. He smiled at the kid. He was going to do just fine at Hogwarts. Patrick smiled at him. Just as he was about to turn and walk away when a girl (Eloise) dropped into the compartment dramatically.

Just like Hogwarts to bring many of the dramatic people together. He tried not to laugh to hard at the poor girl when she flopped back. He had been there and done that. He wasn’t as dramatic as he was when he was an ickle. He had some experience under his belt.

Not long after the girl walked in Jňzef sat in the compartment as well. He recognized the boy from last term wearing a prefect badge when he was clearly a first year. He hoped he wouldn’t be too outrageous this term because he didn’t want to have to be that prefect.

Nodding his head he looked Austin in the eye, “if you need anything else you just come find me. See the rest of you later and don’t sleep too long.” he smiled rolling out of the compartment and walking further toward the front so he could get closer to the prefects compartment. Some meeting or something, he rolled his eyes.
__________________
siriusblackliveson is offline  
Old 04-27-2019, 09:48 PM   #23 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMC
Puffskein
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 1,253

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Austin Spencer
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb Queen
Magical Creatures
Default
Stay Free

SPOILER!!: Eloise

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Eloise was more in the mood to nap the whole ride way and wasn't really paying attention to anyone in the cart so in her mind, this was her compartment and she wanted quiet. So hearing an annoying whistle was the last thing the fourth year wanted to here and just her luck she got in one with someone here.

Uuuuuugh

Two people and now the second one was tapping her on the shoulder. Ok, and it was fair she did do the flopping for the attention but not this kind of attention. Even if it was two boys ok. Talk about rude and something she would do to Evan. Though she wouldn't say morning or anything just annoying saying their name. Or change their hair color in their sleep. On second thought she would do a lot worse than a tap and morning.

The redhead opened her eyes and stared at both of them.

"Why are you two trying to wake me up?"

----
Austin blinked, a scared look in his eyes. He had made a mistake. He took the wayer bottle and put it back in his bag. He sat back down and looked out the window...
2111jen is offline  
Old 04-27-2019, 11:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
Moderator
4 Privet Drive Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DIMC
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 6,521

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Józef Dominik Kowalski
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Dalton Nicholas Fletcher
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Harper Lirael Ward
International Cooperation
Default Eloise, Austin and Patrick
Mind = Blown | Lanthanum Uranium Radium | Pacey's Creek | testing the bounds of reality

SPOILER!!: Patrick, Austin and Eloise
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Austin turned to face him but didn't say anything or wave, or any acknowledgement other then letting him know that Austin heard him by blinking at him. He lowered the water bottle back on his lap.
Come on, say something. Anything'll do right? His voice screamed in his head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Eloise was more in the mood to nap the whole ride way and wasn't really paying attention to anyone in the cart so in her mind, this was her compartment and she wanted quiet. So hearing an annoying whistle was the last thing the fourth year wanted to here and just her luck she got in one with someone here.

Uuuuuugh

Two people and now the second one was tapping her on the shoulder. Ok, and it was fair she did do the flopping for the attention but not this kind of attention. Even if it was two boys ok. Talk about rude and something she would do to Evan. Though she wouldn't say morning or anything just annoying saying their name. Or change their hair color in their sleep. On second thought she would do a lot worse than a tap and morning.

The redhead opened her eyes and stared at both of them.

"Why are you two trying to wake me up?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick watched as Austin picked a compartment off to the side. He smiled at the kid. He was going to do just fine at Hogwarts. Patrick smiled at him. Just as he was about to turn and walk away when a girl (Eloise) dropped into the compartment dramatically.

Just like Hogwarts to bring many of the dramatic people together. He tried not to laugh to hard at the poor girl when she flopped back. He had been there and done that. He wasn’t as dramatic as he was when he was an ickle. He had some experience under his belt.

Not long after the girl walked in Jňzef sat in the compartment as well. He recognized the boy from last term wearing a prefect badge when he was clearly a first year. He hoped he wouldn’t be too outrageous this term because he didn’t want to have to be that prefect.

Nodding his head he looked Austin in the eye, “if you need anything else you just come find me. See the rest of you later and don’t sleep too long.” he smiled rolling out of the compartment and walking further toward the front so he could get closer to the prefects compartment. Some meeting or something, he rolled his eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Austin blinked, a scared look in his eyes. He had made a mistake. He took the wayer bottle and put it back in his bag. He sat back down and looked out the window...


The kid was quiet, but he also looked young so Jó didn't think much about it. First years were often quiet, and honestly that was preferable to them being really annoying (pot, kettle, black?). He sighed dramatically when Eloise stared at him and shook his head. "Personally, I was scared you'd snore. You look like a snorer. This guy," he indicated the younger boy with a thumb over his shoulder) "Was trying to give you some water. Maybe he thought you were, like, dropping from dehydration."

He didn't know. Dropping into the seat opposite Elosie, he grinned at the Slytherin Quidditch Captain as he left.
__________________

_________________ 4 Privet Drive SnitchSeeker Book Club __________________
Harron Peasley is offline  
Old 04-28-2019, 12:39 AM   #25 (permalink)

Doxy
 
Watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Universe
Posts: 6,050

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chang-Woo "Chase" Spenley
Sixth Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Arabella Morgenstern
Daily Prophet
Default *quotes both Kam and Maeve*
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

After spending a sufficient minute or two mourning Hogwarts’ and his loss of the great Lucas Choi, Chase decided to walk around the train. He knew it wasn’t a good sign if he was under an hour in on the train ride and he needed to walk. He felt restless and wanted to be with his mates- especially Maeve, Anna, or Kam. He didn’t dare go into the Prefect’s Compartment because.. well he didn’t know.. That was Anna’s special moment.

As he ventured towards the back cars, he noticed two familiar lionesses sitting next to each other. One looked as if she was asleep while the other looked as if she was trying to wake the other one up. He smirked and sneakily covered the eyes of the blonde Lioness there. “Shh... can’t you see Kam’s trying to sleep?” he said before continuing, “Tsk... Tsk Miss Walsh.” He tried his hardest to fight a chuckle but let one escape.
__________________
Watson is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177