sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Term 51: January - April 2019

Term 51: January - April 2019 Term Fifty-One: Don't Feed the Furries (Sept 2097 - June 2098)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-04-2018, 12:06 PM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Third-Floor Corridor


A central floor to the school, the third-floor corridor is a relatively easy to navigate and contains your basic necessities. On this level of the school, the Charms classroom and the Hospital Wing can be found. Additionally, you will find the pristine Armour Gallery, the Trophy Room, and a passageway to the more popular places on the grounds. But that doesn't mean there aren't a few peculiarities to be found in this part of the castle.

Beyond coming across portraits of Basil Fronsac, Damara Dodderidge, and Merwyn the Malicious, you will find that there are many rooms to explore. The Ghoul Studies classroom resides on this floor, as well as a room where spare furniture is stored (perfect for making indoor forts!) and another containing maps of Great Britain and Ireland. Though perhaps the room you find most curious is a storeroom containing a large golden harp that plays on its own accord and a trapdoor -- it can't be said for certain where that leads, for it looks like a rather long drop. Probably not the best idea to find out.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Love me?
Gnome
 
MUTANT!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 291
Default

He was making his way up the castle without knowing it. Each new corridor was a new world to explore. Filled with wonder and students to give him cuddles. He'd found a few...found one that hugged two hard and another that gave him so much food but they didn't go to the kitchen anymore so he had to go find them wherever they now went.

The furry little mutant bounced gleefully about the corridor. Occasionally he looked up at a portrait or two, wondering what it tasted like but for now he was on the hunt for cuddles.

Where was everyone?
__________________
sniff sniff.....CHOMP
MUTANT! is offline  
Old 02-04-2019, 11:02 AM   #3 (permalink)


DoM & AC
Puffskein
 
Dokimoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,524

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Thomas
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTANT! View Post
He was making his way up the castle without knowing it. Each new corridor was a new world to explore. Filled with wonder and students to give him cuddles. He'd found a few...found one that hugged two hard and another that gave him so much food but they didn't go to the kitchen anymore so he had to go find them wherever they now went.

The furry little mutant bounced gleefully about the corridor. Occasionally he looked up at a portrait or two, wondering what it tasted like but for now he was on the hunt for cuddles.

Where was everyone?

Jackson was patrolling the corridor, with the occasional sigh, when he noticed something up ahead. He squinted at the thing... whatever it was.

Wait.

Was that... was that the thing from the beginning of the year too?? What was it still doing hopping around on its own like this?

"Hello?" he called at it, trying to be gentle as to not scare it away.
__________________
Dokimoto is offline  
Old 02-04-2019, 07:01 PM   #4 (permalink)



DMGS & DMAC
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 55,442

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Trinetta Gladin
Fifth Year
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Nyx Higgs
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb A. Newell
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
☃ The four Cs ☃ || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Carrying some of her art supplies (since she had to bring more of her own after the disappearance of the paint brushes) Nettie was headed back to her common room but was distracted by the sound of...something in the nearby corridor. There had been so many things happening lately, that any time she heard ANYTHING that was off, she had to stop and investigate. It was the Ravenclaw in her.

Pausing, she headed in to the corridor and saw that cute little thing bouncing around that she'd seen at the feast. EEEEEE! They never HAD figured out what it was, or who it belonged to.

"It's that...cute little guy from the feast!" she squeaked at the Ravenclaw prefect, who was also trying to talk to the creature. This was so exciting! She dropped her art supplies and bent down to the floor. "Come here, little fella!" she called to him.
__________________
you should see me in a crown____________________________________________

_____________________________________________I'm gonna run this nothing town
Lissy Longbottom is offline  
Old 02-05-2019, 09:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Love me?
Gnome
 
MUTANT!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 291
Default

Peeeeople!

Oh he LOOOVED the students and their cuddles. Delighted beyond anything, he looked first to the boy before moving over to rub up against the girl's leg. Did they want snuggly hugs? It squee-ed and lifted its little paws, indicating it would very much like to be held.

Up up up.
__________________
sniff sniff.....CHOMP
MUTANT! is offline  
Old 02-06-2019, 01:15 AM   #6 (permalink)



DMGS & DMAC
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 55,442

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Trinetta Gladin
Fifth Year
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Nyx Higgs
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb A. Newell
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
☃ The four Cs ☃ || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

AWWWW IT WAS JUST THE CUTEST!

Nettie smiled as the little thing rubbed up against her leg. She smiled and bent down to pet its head, because it was doing the same thing her cat Rudy did when it wanted attention. Then it held up it's teensy little paws and Nettie just about DIEDDD.

"You want up, little guy?" she asked. Or girl maybe? Didn't matter, she bent down and picked him up, cradling him in her arms like a little pink baby. AHHHHH! SHE WANTED TEN OF THEM!

Something in the back of her head remembered the Hufflepuff prefect suggesting something along the lines of these guys being the culprits behind the house point disaster. She pushed that thought aside though - this little dude couldn't have done all THAT damage on his own. As far as she was concerned there had just been the one, because that was all she ever saw.

"Jackson, I won't get in trouble if I bring him back to my dorm, will I?" she asked the prefect. This little guy couldn't just bounce around the castle, feeding off crumbs. It needed someone to take care of it! And, pending the prefect's answer, she was going to take it in, yes she was!

And even if he said no, she was prooooobably gonna do it anyways.
__________________
you should see me in a crown____________________________________________

_____________________________________________I'm gonna run this nothing town
Lissy Longbottom is offline  
Old 02-06-2019, 10:22 AM   #7 (permalink)


DoM & AC
Puffskein
 
Dokimoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,524

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Thomas
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Mutant and Nettie!


Jackson hadn’t been paying attention to any other noise, so he was slightly startled to hear Nettie nearby. At her words though, Jackson squinted back at the little puff and confirmed that yep, that was where he had seen it before. Did it belong to someone? Was it lost? Where did it come from? He watched as the little puff chose to go to Nettie and he watched as she cooed at it. Jackson raised an eyebrow watching the two interact. He just couldn’t wrap his mind around why this thing had been bouncing through the castle all by its lonesome for the last couple of months. “In trouble? I doubt it, but I mean… I’m not sure what or whose it is to be honest so just be careful…” and this was true, but Jackson had become quite cautious since his recent talk with the Headmaster. Any moment this thing could turn into some vicious predator or something and bite their heads off, you never know!
__________________
Dokimoto is offline  
Old 02-06-2019, 01:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Love me?
Gnome
 
MUTANT!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 291
Default

Squeeeeee!

Oh how he adored the attention! The warmth of her hands, the tasty smell she gave off. The little ball of fluff was in absolute bliss and it showed in the way he rubbed endearingly against the palms of her hands once he was lifted up. She was comfy.

Would the boy pet him toooo?

He looked over at him with big, inviting eyes. Come come. The more the merrier.
__________________
sniff sniff.....CHOMP
MUTANT! is offline  
Old 02-06-2019, 10:24 PM   #9 (permalink)



DMGS & DMAC
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 55,442

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Trinetta Gladin
Fifth Year
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Nyx Higgs
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb A. Newell
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
☃ The four Cs ☃ || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post

Jackson hadn’t been paying attention to any other noise, so he was slightly startled to hear Nettie nearby. At her words though, Jackson squinted back at the little puff and confirmed that yep, that was where he had seen it before. Did it belong to someone? Was it lost? Where did it come from? He watched as the little puff chose to go to Nettie and he watched as she cooed at it. Jackson raised an eyebrow watching the two interact. He just couldn’t wrap his mind around why this thing had been bouncing through the castle all by its lonesome for the last couple of months. “In trouble? I doubt it, but I mean… I’m not sure what or whose it is to be honest so just be careful…” and this was true, but Jackson had become quite cautious since his recent talk with the Headmaster. Any moment this thing could turn into some vicious predator or something and bite their heads off, you never know!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTANT! View Post
Squeeeeee!

Oh how he adored the attention! The warmth of her hands, the tasty smell she gave off. The little ball of fluff was in absolute bliss and it showed in the way he rubbed endearingly against the palms of her hands once he was lifted up. She was comfy.

Would the boy pet him toooo?

He looked over at him with big, inviting eyes. Come come. The more the merrier.
Despite the fact that the fluff ball VERY CLEARLY at fangs, and therefore, SHARP teeth, none of that was registering to Nettie. She was blinded by a love for animals, especially little cooing ones that just wanted attention and to be pet. "We can't just LEAVE him here to starve. Maybe we can put signs up looking for the owner!" she suggested. "I have tons of cat food in my dorm for Rudy, I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing."

In actuality, she probably SHOULD get the Headmaster but...nah, she liked her plan better.

She giggled at the little thing and looked at Jackson. "I think he wants you to come pet him too," she told him. He didn't bite! Or at least, he hadn't YET!
__________________
you should see me in a crown____________________________________________

_____________________________________________I'm gonna run this nothing town
Lissy Longbottom is offline  
Old 02-10-2019, 10:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Love me?
Gnome
 
MUTANT!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post




Despite the fact that the fluff ball VERY CLEARLY at fangs, and therefore, SHARP teeth, none of that was registering to Nettie. She was blinded by a love for animals, especially little cooing ones that just wanted attention and to be pet. "We can't just LEAVE him here to starve. Maybe we can put signs up looking for the owner!" she suggested. "I have tons of cat food in my dorm for Rudy, I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing."

In actuality, she probably SHOULD get the Headmaster but...nah, she liked her plan better.

She giggled at the little thing and looked at Jackson. "I think he wants you to come pet him too," she told him. He didn't bite! Or at least, he hadn't YET!
Her mention of food jogged his memory. In his time roaming the corridors, he'd come to associate the word with things he nibbled on.

Now, he wanted more things to nibble on and while she was a prime candidate, he remembered a portrait back down the way he came from that would be absolutely taaaasty.

With a last little cuddle, and a glance at the boy who'd never come to cuddle him, the mutant vanished.
__________________
sniff sniff.....CHOMP
MUTANT! is offline  
Old 02-18-2019, 05:02 AM   #11 (permalink)



DMGS & DMAC
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 55,442

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Trinetta Gladin
Fifth Year
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Nyx Higgs
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caleb A. Newell
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
☃ The four Cs ☃ || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTANT! View Post
Her mention of food jogged his memory. In his time roaming the corridors, he'd come to associate the word with things he nibbled on.

Now, he wanted more things to nibble on and while she was a prime candidate, he remembered a portrait back down the way he came from that would be absolutely taaaasty.

With a last little cuddle, and a glance at the boy who'd never come to cuddle him, the mutant vanished.
Wait, WHAT? It was just GONE!

Nettie frowned and looked at her arms where the mutant had been. It literally just disappeared in to thin air. Not only was she upset that the cute little thing hadn't wanted to come hang out with her in her dorm, but what kind of creature could just DISAPPEAR like that?!

She looked at Jackson and frowned. "Well, that was weird." she muttered.
__________________
you should see me in a crown____________________________________________

_____________________________________________I'm gonna run this nothing town
Lissy Longbottom is offline  
Old 02-19-2019, 10:08 AM   #12 (permalink)


DoM & AC
Puffskein
 
Dokimoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,524

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Thomas
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default


Jackson watched apprehensively as the younger girl so gladly approached this random fluff and offered her bare hands to it. No no no. "I'm actually not going to touch it..." he said calmly, "I don't know anything about it, but sometimes that's worse you know." He had no idea if it was a wild creature, or if... maybe hey... Jackson tried to get a good look at the little mouth. Maybe this thing had something to do with the bite marks on stuff?? He was trying to get a little closer without getting noticed, when the little thing just... gone! "Yea... definitely..." he responded. Should they be telling a Professor about this?
__________________
Dokimoto is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180