sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 223 users online including...
Daemon , natekka , adcanadacheap , Kimothy , utchutmari , sweetpinkpixie , womendenali , DuckyLinJi , laurange , dahkadakiamari

22 members
201 guests.

Members in Chat:

harry potter cosplay costumes for sale

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Term 50: September - December 2018


Term 50: September - December 2018 Term Fifty: Austere Academy (Sept 2096 - June 2097)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Zoe Zoe is offline
 
Default Slytherin Table


For those who belong in Slytherin House, on the right side of the Great Hall is where your table awaits. Green banners containing an embroidered silver snake float above the polished table in honour of the cunning Salazar Slytherin. Already placed on the tables are silver plates with accompanying cutlery and goblets. All that is missing right now are the mountains of food and pitchers containing your favourite beverages.

Though your stomach might be growing as you take a seat on one of the long benches next to the table, it is important to not get hangry -- gnawing your arm away or jabbing your fork repeatedly on the surface of the table will do no good whatsoever. Give everyone some time to get settled in (yes, you can take your seats) and wait for Headmaster Scrimgeour to deliver his speech. Keep yourself preoccupied by catching up with your fellow housemates until it is time to sink your teeth into the hearty and delicious meal prepared by the house-elves.
Old 12-04-2018, 07:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Slytherin
Firecrab
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 962

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Skyler Queen
Third Year
Default
Stay Free

It was finally the end of the year. Skyler was glad to be going home. Now more then ever. She would miss all the former professors. At first, she did not like any of the headmaster's hires. (She still does not) but, at least she xan tolerate a few of them. Anyway, she stood by the spot on the bench that she chose and waited for the headmaster to speak.
__________________
Love, live and stay free
2111jen is offline  
Old 12-04-2018, 12:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

Moderator
FanFic & WWW Mod


DMAC & DMGS
Nargle
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 188,977

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaysha Alexandra Stewart
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Megan Baines
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports
Default Anyone else too ^_^
Alicia Lightwood- Bane ~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~ WhittyBitty's

SPOILER!!: Skyler! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
It was finally the end of the year. Skyler was glad to be going home. Now more then ever. She would miss all the former professors. At first, she did not like any of the headmaster's hires. (She still does not) but, at least she xan tolerate a few of them. Anyway, she stood by the spot on the bench that she chose and waited for the headmaster to speak.


Aretha trekked into the Great Hall for the End of Term Feast. She had planned not to take any of the recent events on but could not stop her gaze from shifting to the Staff table. Her eyes narrowed and she glared at the stupid Magical Creatures professor. Ugh! How she wished that Scrimgeour and his cronies would vanish from the School! As for the other professors, the one that had not been brought on staff by Scrimgeour, she couldn't help but feel sorry for them. Overall, it had been a stressful term.

Aretha made her way to her House table where she sat down next to a Skyler. She smiled as warmly as she could though her insides were boiling with rage. "Hi. I hope you don't mind me sitting here.'' The sixth year gazed around at the rest of the Hall as she tossed her hair from over her shoulders so that the long strands came to a rest down her back. It would be filled soon with students who she bet could not wait to get home.
__________________




FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 12-04-2018, 12:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Slytherin
Firecrab
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 962

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Skyler Queen
Third Year
Default
Stay Free

"I don't mind," Skyler said softly.
"But I suggest standing until given permission to sit."
You know, just in case Scrimgeur or one of his minions would say something.
__________________
Love, live and stay free
2111jen is offline  
Old 12-04-2018, 06:56 PM   #5 (permalink)




MO & DMLE
Augurey
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 11,803

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Sixth Year

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ sarahBOO

THANK MEEERRLIINNNNN, IT WAS FINALLY OVER.

The worst term in the history of Hogwarts was over. Sure, people almost died from an inferi last term, but at least it was just like, one time. Every DAY was torture at Hogwarts this term. Absolutely M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E. And Natalie was glad it was finally over.

Natalie was also under the impression that this madness was going to come to an end. Nothing bad ever lasted at Hogwarts - that was the beauty of Hogwarts. It always ended up okay, didn't it? So her last term was going to be a good one, wasn't it? WASN'T IT?

The sixth year came to the Slytherin table, her eyes on the staff table. She was wearing her black robe, but as a last act of defiance, her school uniform was not underneath it. She was wearing her regular street clothes. What were they going to do, give her detention? Not with the train leaving in the morning. Points? Who cared? Not HER. Not anymore.

So she sat down, her eyes still glued to the staff table, half analyzing, half glaring at the evil people who sat up there. And then... she waited. Surely something would change. Maybe Scrimgeour would announce that this had all been a big term-long practical joke and now it was over.
__________________


NatalieEvangelineJanuary
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 12-04-2018, 07:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

Occamy
 
Waterloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: London
Posts: 62,593

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxton Carden
Sixth Year

x1
Default
Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner

All things considered, this term hadn't actually been all THAT bad. He didn't really know why the other kids were making a big fuss. They hadn't been attacked by inferi and noone had been possessed so that was something, right?? Not only that, but he was actually able to run a full lap of the Quidditch pitch without wanting to keel over and puke his guts up so that was a bonus.

"Alright there, rebel?" Max greeted, flopping onto the bench opposite Natalie and immediately noticing the lack of uniform under her robe. Her version of an up yours, he supposed.

He was feeling unusually chirpy (because FEAST!!) so everyone else got a nod and even a smile too. That's when he noticed Skyler still standing. He looked in the direction of the staff table and Headmaster RoboMan before turning back to the younger Slytherin. "Y'know.... I reckon it's safe to sit. Unless you prefer standing. 'sup to you."
__________________
Waterloo is offline  
Old 12-04-2018, 08:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Slytherin
Firecrab
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 962

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Skyler Queen
Third Year
Default
Stay Free

Skyler frowned and shrugged sitting down. Losimg house points at the last minutes? Yeah. What ever.
"Yeah. No. I'm okay," she said.
__________________
Love, live and stay free
2111jen is offline  
Old 12-04-2018, 10:16 PM   #8 (permalink)

Mackled Malaclaw
 
siriusblackliveson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: (EST)
Posts: 11,227

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Fourth Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victoria Martin
Madam Malkin's
Default
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | craft so hard |

Patrick walked in with more confidence than what he may have had last term, but that wasn't due to anything that happened on the behalf of the professors. He blamed most of it on having to pick his battles. His hair was a bit longer just to annoy some of the professors who had made comments and his tie a bit loose. He wasn't sure what his parents would think when he returned after this term. He wasn't too sure.

He picked a spot somewhere in the middle of the table taking note of Skyler standing wondering why she would bother. Not really stopping to ask he flopped down at the table and looked around at everyone, "Hey everyone" with a quick wave of his hand and a shake of his head to get the hair out of view.
__________________
siriusblackliveson is offline  
Old 12-04-2018, 11:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Slytherin
Firecrab
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 962

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Skyler Queen
Third Year
Default
Stay Free

((Skyler was sitting by now....))
---
Skyler smiled looking over at Patrick. "Hey!" She smiled.
__________________
Love, live and stay free
2111jen is offline  
Old 12-04-2018, 11:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
cindajean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,050

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bettie Blackwell
First Year
Default

Bettie thought at first to go the end of term feast and raise some. Maybe shoot some glitter around and or start a food fight but reality set in that the stupid headmaster and goons did not think of when maker the student live hell. What do you tell your parents when they ask how was school?

Bettie's mother did not want her to come to Hogwart. She fought hard to be able to come and now? With the thought of know that one of the first thing that is going to come out of her mother's mouth is how was school and she has to answer with something Bettie sulked into the great hall and flopped down at the table. She then move the plate in front of her and laid her head on the table.
__________________
cindajean is offline  
Old 12-05-2018, 12:52 AM   #11 (permalink)

Moderator
FanFic & WWW Mod


DMAC & DMGS
Nargle
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 188,977

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaysha Alexandra Stewart
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Megan Baines
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports
Default I think I've got all you lovelies in here ^_^
Alicia Lightwood- Bane ~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~ WhittyBitty's

Stand?

Aretha did not think so. The last thing she was aiming to do was to follow Scrimgeour’s stupid rules. Like Natalie who had just arrived, she too was wearing casual Muggle clothing; she hadn’t even bothered with a robe. Now she smiled up at Skyler and shook her head. “It’s fine. It’s the end of the term. I don’t care what they do to me.’’ What would they do, anyway? Hold her over the holidays in weeks and weeks of detention? “You should sit too, Skyler.’’ But of course, this was up to her fellow Snake. The sixth year looked towards the Staff table, ignoring Scrimgeour and his minions. The others, they looked exactly as they, the students, felt.

“Hi there, Patrick.’’ Aretha returned the nod to Maxton then when she noticed Bettie’s actions, frowned. “What’s wrong?’’
__________________




FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 12-05-2018, 01:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
cindajean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,050

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bettie Blackwell
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Stand?

Aretha did not think so. The last thing she was aiming to do was to follow Scrimgeour’s stupid rules. Like Natalie who had just arrived, she too was wearing casual Muggle clothing; she hadn’t even bothered with a robe. Now she smiled up at Skyler and shook her head. “It’s fine. It’s the end of the term. I don’t care what they do to me.’’ What would they do, anyway? Hold her over the holidays in weeks and weeks of detention? “You should sit too, Skyler.’’ But of course, this was up to her fellow Snake. The sixth year looked towards the Staff table, ignoring Scrimgeour and his minions. The others, they looked exactly as they, the students, felt.

“Hi there, Patrick.’’ Aretha returned the nod to Maxton then when she noticed Bettie’s actions, frowned. “What’s wrong?’’
Bettie sat up to answer Aretha with "I am not looking forward to trying to answer one of the first question my parents are sure to ask how was school."
__________________
cindajean is offline  
Old 12-05-2018, 10:17 PM   #13 (permalink)

Mackled Malaclaw
 
siriusblackliveson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: (EST)
Posts: 11,227

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Fourth Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victoria Martin
Madam Malkin's
Default
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | craft so hard |

Text Cut: All y'all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
((Skyler was sitting by now....))
---
Skyler smiled looking over at Patrick. "Hey!" She smiled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Stand?

Aretha did not think so. The last thing she was aiming to do was to follow Scrimgeour’s stupid rules. Like Natalie who had just arrived, she too was wearing casual Muggle clothing; she hadn’t even bothered with a robe. Now she smiled up at Skyler and shook her head. “It’s fine. It’s the end of the term. I don’t care what they do to me.’’ What would they do, anyway? Hold her over the holidays in weeks and weeks of detention? “You should sit too, Skyler.’’ But of course, this was up to her fellow Snake. The sixth year looked towards the Staff table, ignoring Scrimgeour and his minions. The others, they looked exactly as they, the students, felt.

“Hi there, Patrick.’’ Aretha returned the nod to Maxton then when she noticed Bettie’s actions, frowned. “What’s wrong?’’
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindajean View Post
Bettie sat up to answer Aretha with "I am not looking forward to trying to answer one of the first question my parents are sure to ask how was school."


Patrick heard one of his teammates talking, it was Skyler who looked a bit nervous. "What's up Skyler, ready for summer?" He was seriously so ready for summer it wasn't funny. He wanted to get home to see his friends and not have to deal with any rules at this point.

Patrick turned as Aretha turned to him. "Hey Aretha, doing okay?" He thought about it for a second, was that really a good question to ask at this point in the year? "Well as much as you could be for this term." He honestly was ready to be back home since it felt so lifeless around the castle these days. Although he was pretty proud of the fact that he hadn't almost died this term like the previous terms.

He was nearly about to reach into his pocket and grab out some animal crackers he had in his pocket, from his secret stash in his dorm. He stopped looking at Bettie who sounded afraid to tell her parents about her experience at Hogwarts, "couldn't be that bad could it?" he asked her as he popped an elephant into his mouth.
__________________
siriusblackliveson is offline  
Old 12-05-2018, 11:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
cindajean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,050

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bettie Blackwell
First Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Text Cut: All y'all






Patrick heard one of his teammates talking, it was Skyler who looked a bit nervous. "What's up Skyler, ready for summer?" He was seriously so ready for summer it wasn't funny. He wanted to get home to see his friends and not have to deal with any rules at this point.

Patrick turned as Aretha turned to him. "Hey Aretha, doing okay?" He thought about it for a second, was that really a good question to ask at this point in the year? "Well as much as you could be for this term." He honestly was ready to be back home since it felt so lifeless around the castle these days. Although he was pretty proud of the fact that he hadn't almost died this term like the previous terms.

He was nearly about to reach into his pocket and grab out some animal crackers he had in his pocket, from his secret stash in his dorm. He stopped looking at Bettie who sounded afraid to tell her parents about her experience at Hogwarts, "couldn't be that bad could it?" he asked her as he popped an elephant into his mouth.
I do not know. I come from a long line of squibs and being the only one in my family with magic I was a picked on a little so my mom is over protective. I live in California and my mom wanted me to go to Ilvermorny because it is closer to home but I wanted to come here and it was hard to convince her to let me come. I am sure with the stuff that happen she will have a few things to say about my choose of coming. Bettie replied to Patrick.
__________________
cindajean is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 04:12 AM   #15 (permalink)




MO & DMLE
Augurey
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 11,803

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Sixth Year

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ sarahBOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
All things considered, this term hadn't actually been all THAT bad. He didn't really know why the other kids were making a big fuss. They hadn't been attacked by inferi and noone had been possessed so that was something, right?? Not only that, but he was actually able to run a full lap of the Quidditch pitch without wanting to keel over and puke his guts up so that was a bonus.

"Alright there, rebel?" Max greeted, flopping onto the bench opposite Natalie and immediately noticing the lack of uniform under her robe. Her version of an up yours, he supposed.

He was feeling unusually chirpy (because FEAST!!) so everyone else got a nod and even a smile too. That's when he noticed Skyler still standing. He looked in the direction of the staff table and Headmaster RoboMan before turning back to the younger Slytherin. "Y'know.... I reckon it's safe to sit. Unless you prefer standing. 'sup to you."
Her attention fell from the staff table when Maxton's voice sounded in her ears. She looked over at him, registered the word "rebel" that was surely associated with her chosen attire and gave him somewhat of a smirky smile. "Alright," she replied. She was quite alright, actually. Very excited to go home and enjoy her FREE summer.

"How are you, Mr. Prefect?" surely not going to get her in trouble on the last night of the term. Because, well... that would be rude. They were friends. Weren't they?

Natalie smiled at the rest of her housemates who joined the table, seeing the overall relief that was shown on all of their faces. Most of them anyway. She also saw another girl who wasn't wearing her uniform. That was the girl she had run into in at Hogsmeade. Something about that weird run in still sat funny in her stomach...

Or maybe that was just the hunger that was making her stomach growl.
__________________


NatalieEvangelineJanuary
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 05:38 AM   #16 (permalink)
Slytherin
Firecrab
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 962

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Skyler Queen
Third Year
Default
Stay Free

SPOILER!!: PATRICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Text Cut: All y'all






Patrick heard one of his teammates talking, it was Skyler who looked a bit nervous. "What's up Skyler, ready for summer?" He was seriously so ready for summer it wasn't funny. He wanted to get home to see his friends and not have to deal with any rules at this point.

Patrick turned as Aretha turned to him. "Hey Aretha, doing okay?" He thought about it for a second, was that really a good question to ask at this point in the year? "Well as much as you could be for this term." He honestly was ready to be back home since it felt so lifeless around the castle these days. Although he was pretty proud of the fact that he hadn't almost died this term like the previous terms.

He was nearly about to reach into his pocket and grab out some animal crackers he had in his pocket, from his secret stash in his dorm. He stopped looking at Bettie who sounded afraid to tell her parents about her experience at Hogwarts, "couldn't be that bad could it?" he asked her as he popped an elephant into his mouth.

Skyler smiled and nodded.
"I am," she said. "Glad to get away from these new professors. Although professor Fletcher isn't that bad," she said her voice lowering a bit.
__________________
Love, live and stay free
2111jen is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 11:50 AM   #17 (permalink)

Occamy
 
Waterloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: London
Posts: 62,593

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxton Carden
Sixth Year

x1
Default
Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner

.......... Mr Prefect, huh?

It had been an entire term and Max still wasn't really used to the title. The further into the term they'd gotten though, the more relaxed he'd become about the whole thing... and by this point??? Pssh, he couldn't give two hoots about the rules right now which is precisely why his bum stayed firmly on the bench when Scrimgeour started rabbiting on and on and on.

Still, nothing like a bit of teasing. "Yeah yeah, all good," he replied, shooting Natalie a grin as he started piling mashed potato onto his plate. "You're lucky it's my night off." And Aretha too. He looked pointedly in the other girl's direction so that she knew she was included in his playful chastising too.

As for all the talk about summer plans? Not really his cup of tea, so he busied himself with MORE mashed potato.
__________________
Waterloo is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 05:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
Slytherin
Firecrab
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 962

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Skyler Queen
Third Year
Default
Stay Free

When Scrimgeur talked on and on, Skyler stayed standing. No way she was running laps on her last night. She quickly learned to keep her mouth shut and her head down the first couple of months of school, she wasn't backsliding now. When they were told to sit, she did so.
__________________
Love, live and stay free
2111jen is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 10:05 PM   #19 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
cindajean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,050

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bettie Blackwell
First Year
Default

Finally for the stupid headmaster speech which Bettie only paid attention enough to catch the words rise which she did and seated which she did. Then there was food and drinks.
As Bettie ate some chicken she decided if her mom was going to try a make her go to Ilvermorny she is not going to. She will be back next year. She is not going to let the headmaster and is goons scare her off and besides there is an art room calling her.
__________________
cindajean is offline  
Old 12-06-2018, 11:03 PM   #20 (permalink)

Moderator
FanFic & WWW Mod


DMAC & DMGS
Nargle
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 188,977

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaysha Alexandra Stewart
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Megan Baines
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports
Default
Alicia Lightwood- Bane ~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~ WhittyBitty's

Aretha nodded sympathetically at Bettie. “I understand. I bet a few parents already know what’s happening.’’ Though she didn’t say it, she doubted that some of them would want their children back here next term. That was a sad thought. There was a solemn nod for Patrick. “I’m alright. I actually wish the term would last longer so that I could continue trying to make Scrimgeour and his people’s lives’ a little miserable.’’ Here, she unconsciously touched her throat where Petrov had held his wand and threatened her at his tent. Ugh! She longed to smack him in his stupid face! Such daydreaming was pushed away for now. “How about you? Are you alright, Patrick?’’

Then came the speech. Rise? Aretha remained sitting, her butt firmly planted on the seat. She paid no heed to his words. They weren’t worth the time. Instead, she idly ran through some thoughts in her head while her eyes moved from the Staff table to the House tables.
__________________




FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 12-07-2018, 01:19 AM   #21 (permalink)

Dark Force Defense League



DMAC & DoM
Kappa
 
Roselyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Western US
Posts: 14,629

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Carter
Fourth Year
x9 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | Wardling || Golden Snidget

Ryder didn't know what to think when he walked into the Great Hall to take his seat at the Slytherin table. Was it a good year? A bad one? He didn't particularly like any of the years he had here so far, so it was easy to shrug it off as bleh. Perhaps the extra required mobile movement during early mornings shifted it more towards less desirable than most since he was going to have to repeat the process at home during his PRECIOUS SUMMER but... bleh.

Sliding into one of the empty chairs at the table, he made sure his beater's bat didn't bang on anything as he kept it hidden. Just wanted it with him, ok?

"Sup."
__________________

______________________4th Year Slytherin______________________
Roselyn is offline  
Old 12-07-2018, 04:43 AM   #22 (permalink)
Slytherin
Firecrab
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 962

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Skyler Queen
Third Year
Default
Stay Free

With the food that appeared, Skyler filled her plate with some warm food to eat. Some mashed potatoes, a couple of chicken legs, some green beans. She glanced over at the smell of smoke and saw that Derf had started a small fire. She rolled her eyes. Seriously? It was the last night people, can you at least try to pretend to follow the rules? She sighed.
Not your problem Sky, don't get involved.
She took a deep breath and started to eat her food in silence.
__________________
Love, live and stay free
2111jen is offline  
Old 12-07-2018, 04:57 AM   #23 (permalink)




MO & DMLE
Augurey
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 11,803

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Sixth Year

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default hello hufflepuff fire
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ sarahBOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
.......... Mr Prefect, huh?

It had been an entire term and Max still wasn't really used to the title. The further into the term they'd gotten though, the more relaxed he'd become about the whole thing... and by this point??? Pssh, he couldn't give two hoots about the rules right now which is precisely why his bum stayed firmly on the bench when Scrimgeour started rabbiting on and on and on.

Still, nothing like a bit of teasing. "Yeah yeah, all good," he replied, shooting Natalie a grin as he started piling mashed potato onto his plate. "You're lucky it's my night off." And Aretha too. He looked pointedly in the other girl's direction so that she knew she was included in his playful chastising too.

As for all the talk about summer plans? Not really his cup of tea, so he busied himself with MORE mashed potato.
Natalie was pleased to see that she wasn't the only one who remained seated during Scrimmy's speech. He did realize... no one cared. Right? Didn't he? Maybe they were thick headed, but they weren't going to turn into his minions. That much was obvious. She was also pleased to see that the size of the rebellion had grown significantly since the beginning of term.

Night off? Natalie returned her attention back to Max. "You don't actually get nights off, do you?" She doubted it. "I wouldn't be mad if you got me in trouble. It's your duty after all." She was teasing. Feeling sassy. As usual.

Thankfully the dumb speech was over, which meant that it was time to eat. Naturally, Natalie started off by slathering a pound of butter onto some dinner rolls and shoving them into her face.

Also, was the Hufflepuff table on fire?
__________________


NatalieEvangelineJanuary
sarahlooo is offline  
Old 12-07-2018, 12:48 PM   #24 (permalink)

Occamy
 
Waterloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: London
Posts: 62,593

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxton Carden
Sixth Year

x1
Default Natalie and hello to Ryder
Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner

Ryder had the right idea. Turn up when the speech was over and the food was already out. Smart. The younger Slytherin boy got a nod in greeting too, but Max's attention was soon back on Natalie and his plate of food.

"Yeah, course we do," he said in reply to the nights off thing. They didn't. Not really. But he'd decided right here right now that they totally did and he was claiming feast nights off for food reasons. He shot Natalie a toothy, potato and gravy grin and raised an eyebrow at her. "Almost sounds like you want to be punished. I mean, if that's your thing it can be arranged...."

Aaaaaand that came out weirder than it was supposed to, so thank you to whatever was going on at the Hufflepuff table. Max peered over his shoulder to have a nosy look too.
__________________
Waterloo is offline  
Old 12-07-2018, 06:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
Slytherin
Firecrab
 
2111jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hogwarts :)
Posts: 962

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Skyler Queen
Third Year
Default
Stay Free

SPOILER!!: Ryder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
Ryder had the right idea. Turn up when the speech was over and the food was already out. Smart. The younger Slytherin boy got a nod in greeting too, but Max's attention was soon back on Natalie and his plate of food.

"Yeah, course we do," he said in reply to the nights off thing. They didn't. Not really. But he'd decided right here right now that they totally did and he was claiming feast nights off for food reasons. He shot Natalie a toothy, potato and gravy grin and raised an eyebrow at her. "Almost sounds like you want to be punished. I mean, if that's your thing it can be arranged...."

Aaaaaand that came out weirder than it was supposed to, so thank you to whatever was going on at the Hufflepuff table. Max peered over his shoulder to have a nosy look too.

Skyler then turned her attention to the staff table. She saw the former head mistress walk in. What was going on?? She noticed that she put a letter by each one of
Scrimgeur's minion's places on the table. She inwardly frowned when she saw professor Fletcher get a letter too.
"Huh...wonder what he did...I didn't actually mind him..." She muttered.
She tapped Max's shoulder.
"Oy. Look," she whispered.
__________________
Love, live and stay free

Last edited by 2111jen; 12-07-2018 at 07:02 PM.
2111jen is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:55 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184