sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 160 users online including...
Lislchen , msulimaanto , natekka

4 members
156 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Term 48: January - April 2018


Term 48: January - April 2018 Term Forty-Eight: Flight of the Hawk (Sept 2094 - June 2095)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Zoe Zoe is offline
 
Default Back Alley


The back alley of Hosgmeade is not bright and happy like the bustling High Street that is usually flooded with people. The streets of Hogsmeade are clean, cheerfully lit, and full of chatter with the store fronts advertising their wares. However, the alley behind the shops is dark and actually pretty creepy. If you know anything at all about the school's history with the village, then you should know that this place is to be avoided.

For those who are testing their limits or were dared to venture here, they will find dozens of rubbish bins filled to the brim with scraps of food, wrappings, or broken merchandise from the shops. Rats and bugs of all sorts are a common sight in this less visited part of Hogsmeade. Should you find yourself dumpster diving, you might come across a boggart that has found refuge in one of the bins. If you weren't scared of this dank place before, the boggart will surely take care of that.

OOC: Please do not play for the boggart.
Old 01-19-2018, 09:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod



DMAC & DMGS
Nargle
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 197,151

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaysha Alexandra Stewart
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Megan Baines
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports
Default
Alicia Lightwood- Bane ~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~ WhittyBitty's

Making a few stops to the local places including Hogs Head and Honeydukes was normal enough but Kaysha was bored and impatient at present. She made her way to the Back Alley. She constantly looked over her shoulder. There was a job to be done and she had every intention of properly completing it.

"Everything is going according to plan so far,'' she reminded herself. Her face filled with determination as she told herself that the action plan was going to continue this way. Once again, a glance was cast over her shoulder and there was that rare smirk on her face.
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 01-23-2018, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator
Quibbler & Mungo's


DMGS & DMT

Editor-in-Chief
Tebo
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,963

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe McCarthy
Fourth Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Griffin Renzler
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Jorge De La Garza
Daily Prophet
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

"Everything alright professor?" Z had stepped away from her friends for just a moment. She had thought she saw James come this way and wanted to have a moment with him away from the group, but she had mistaken it seemed and now she had been there to see the professor walking very interestingly.

Was she looking for someone or was someone following her? She looked over her shoulder a few times, but the smirk seemed like she had just gotten into something or maybe just found her boyfriend for a moment away from the castle. Could Z have caught her sneaking around with a boyfriend? Maybe it was another professor.

Well hello gossip column she could see the headline now:

Professors sneaking into Hogsmeade to meet up for their secret love!


Yes it could be brilliant, but she had to figure out what other professor had been around to put in the paper, she really didn't care if they had even interacted that day, gossip was gossip.

__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 01-26-2018, 11:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod



DMAC & DMGS
Nargle
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 197,151

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaysha Alexandra Stewart
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Megan Baines
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports
Default
Alicia Lightwood- Bane ~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~ WhittyBitty's

SPOILER!!: Zita! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
"Everything alright professor?" Z had stepped away from her friends for just a moment. She had thought she saw James come this way and wanted to have a moment with him away from the group, but she had mistaken it seemed and now she had been there to see the professor walking very interestingly.

Was she looking for someone or was someone following her? She looked over her shoulder a few times, but the smirk seemed like she had just gotten into something or maybe just found her boyfriend for a moment away from the castle. Could Z have caught her sneaking around with a boyfriend? Maybe it was another professor.

Well hello gossip column she could see the headline now:

Professors sneaking into Hogsmeade to meet up for their secret love!


Yes it could be brilliant, but she had to figure out what other professor had been around to put in the paper, she really didn't care if they had even interacted that day, gossip was gossip.



The voice startled her. It was evident from the way her body jerked. Even with the constant looks over her shoulder, it hadn't helped that a student managed to sneak up on her. Kay mentally kicked herself. "Oh, hello, Ms Valla. Yes, yes. Everything's quite fine.'' That familiar and warm smile took over.

Nothing to see here.

She hadn't been up to nothing. Nothing at all.

"Did you loose your friends? Are you enjoying the trick or treating weekend?'' These were completely normal questions that the professor would ask during any part of that day. See? Everything was normal and she hoped Zita bought the act.
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 01-27-2018, 02:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator
Quibbler & Mungo's


DMGS & DMT

Editor-in-Chief
Tebo
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,963

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe McCarthy
Fourth Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Griffin Renzler
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Jorge De La Garza
Daily Prophet
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post


The voice startled her. It was evident from the way her body jerked. Even with the constant looks over her shoulder, it hadn't helped that a student managed to sneak up on her. Kay mentally kicked herself. "Oh, hello, Ms Valla. Yes, yes. Everything's quite fine.'' That familiar and warm smile took over.

Nothing to see here.

She hadn't been up to nothing. Nothing at all.

"Did you loose your friends? Are you enjoying the trick or treating weekend?'' These were completely normal questions that the professor would ask during any part of that day. See? Everything was normal and she hoped Zita bought the act.
She had a grin on her face, but not because she bought the professor's act, she really wasn't even thinking about that act. She had no clue if something was going on with the professor really, her own mind was coming up with the best gossip she could muster with the professor. Her latest gossip column had so many possibilities and she hadn't done any on the professors yet so this could be perfect.

"Oh yes, of course, Professor, trick or treating in Hogsmeade was a great idea. You thought of it yourself, didn't you?" Complementing the professor was never a bad thing, maybe even get some more information. "Well no, I was just taking a walk and happened to find myself back here. Curious though, that we run into each other. Were you meeting someone?" Like Professor Hirsch? He was single, wasn't he?
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 01-29-2018, 05:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod



DMAC & DMGS
Nargle
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 197,151

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaysha Alexandra Stewart
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Megan Baines
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports
Default
Alicia Lightwood- Bane ~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~ WhittyBitty's

SPOILER!!: Zita! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She had a grin on her face, but not because she bought the professor's act, she really wasn't even thinking about that act. She had no clue if something was going on with the professor really, her own mind was coming up with the best gossip she could muster with the professor. Her latest gossip column had so many possibilities and she hadn't done any on the professors yet so this could be perfect.

"Oh yes, of course, Professor, trick or treating in Hogsmeade was a great idea. You thought of it yourself, didn't you?" Complementing the professor was never a bad thing, maybe even get some more information. "Well no, I was just taking a walk and happened to find myself back here. Curious though, that we run into each other. Were you meeting someone?" Like Professor Hirsch? He was single, wasn't he?


That grin was one Kay was not sure she entirely liked. She mentally kicked herself yet again. She obviously hadn't been as careful as she would have liked. She eyed the sly grin again but her smile remained in place.

"Actually, I did not. It was someone else's idea.'' Kay was quite aware of what Zita was attempting to do and she shook her head. "It's a great day out. I've been taking a walk along as many places as I can. I can sometimes get restless being at the Castle for extended periods. Surely you've felt that way too?''

And it was no lie. She had been mixing and mingling with students all around Hogsmeade that day. As for meeting with someone, she wouldn't mind talking personally to her two foreign friends right then.
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 01-29-2018, 07:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator
Quibbler & Mungo's


DMGS & DMT

Editor-in-Chief
Tebo
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,963

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe McCarthy
Fourth Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Griffin Renzler
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Jorge De La Garza
Daily Prophet
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post


That grin was one Kay was not sure she entirely liked. She mentally kicked herself yet again. She obviously hadn't been as careful as she would have liked. She eyed the sly grin again but her smile remained in place.

"Actually, I did not. It was someone else's idea.'' Kay was quite aware of what Zita was attempting to do and she shook her head. "It's a great day out. I've been taking a walk along as many places as I can. I can sometimes get restless being at the Castle for extended periods. Surely you've felt that way too?''

And it was no lie. She had been mixing and mingling with students all around Hogsmeade that day. As for meeting with someone, she wouldn't mind talking personally to her two foreign friends right then.
"Oh well, maybe we should thank the person who had the idea then maybe they will do it again next year." She wanted so bad to get her quill out and start writing her ideas for this part of her gossip,
but she would wait and see exactly what she could get out of the professor before just making things up. What professors were even in Hogsmeade today? Was Hirsch? Would that work?

"Just walking? Alone? Don't you get lonely, I mean you are at the castle all the time I would think you might be meeting friends or even a boyfriend?" Her blue eyes watched the professor as she took in the reactions she was getting. "I find the castle so big that I don't seem to get that restless and I don't mind the cold that much so going from the school to the greenhouse doesn't bother me, but I could see where some might."
What she was meaning by that professor was she didn't buy the story and she just knew she was hiding a boyfriend somewhere in Hogsmeade and Z wanted that gossip if it was another professor.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:35 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174