sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9813
Classes: 15
Professors: 14

00
00
View Points

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Term 44: September - December 2016

Term 44: September - December 2016 Term Forty-Four: Year of the Poltergeist (Sept 2090 - June 2091)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2016, 05:34 PM   #1 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,458

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fourth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincent Ferrari
International Cooperation
Default Seating Area Outside Professor Sokolov's Office
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife


Thanks Kita for the graphic


Just Outside Professor Sokolov's Office you will find a a nice leather sofa, which more comfortable than you would first think, and a wooden table. On the table you will find some up to date runes theory books, the textbook, and a small bowl of liquorice snaps.

Knock, sit down, try a few candies. The Ancient Runes Professor will be with you shortly.


OOC: Please post your character knocking here first. I will get to them as soon as i can. Thanks!
__________________
Happy Erik Appreciation Day!!!!!!!!

we love you, erik

Last edited by oh its Erik ok; 08-21-2016 at 10:23 PM.
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 09-12-2016, 04:08 AM   #2 (permalink)


DMT
Demiguise
 
Erindipity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Greendale (EST)
Posts: 24,206

x8
Default
Obscured Demiguise

Dora KNEW this guy. She had met him prior to start of term and it had clicked the MOMENT she stepped foot into the Great Hall and laid eyes upon him! AHA! He was a rather sketchy character of a dude and Dora thought it was fascinating, really. He had escorted her to Knockturn to find her dad and all. But this left the question, "What was a professor doing SKULKING around KA?"

HA!

For real though, the Gryffindor had questions.

Lots of them.

Lifting her hand, she knocked three times and tucked her hands into her pockets. Heh.
__________________


Erindipity is offline  
Old 09-12-2016, 09:58 PM   #3 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,458

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fourth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincent Ferrari
International Cooperation
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriin View Post
Dora KNEW this guy. She had met him prior to start of term and it had clicked the MOMENT she stepped foot into the Great Hall and laid eyes upon him! AHA! He was a rather sketchy character of a dude and Dora thought it was fascinating, really. He had escorted her to Knockturn to find her dad and all. But this left the question, "What was a professor doing SKULKING around KA?"

HA!

For real though, the Gryffindor had questions.

Lots of them.

Lifting her hand, she knocked three times and tucked her hands into her pockets. Heh.
For all intent and purposes he had totally gotten about the kid he compacted down Knockturn Alley. It was not that important to him. What was interesting is he actually had a visitor.

Viktor took one more snap off his desk and tossed in his mouth as he got up out of his chair. Best go answer the door. He walked over and opened the door to find well she did look familiar.

"Can i help you?"

This one want to learn the galdr for Kenaz also?
__________________
Happy Erik Appreciation Day!!!!!!!!

we love you, erik
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 09-12-2016, 10:04 PM   #4 (permalink)


DMT
Demiguise
 
Erindipity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Greendale (EST)
Posts: 24,206

x8
Default
Obscured Demiguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
For all intent and purposes he had totally gotten about the kid he compacted down Knockturn Alley. It was not that important to him. What was interesting is he actually had a visitor.

Viktor took one more snap off his desk and tossed in his mouth as he got up out of his chair. Best go answer the door. He walked over and opened the door to find well she did look familiar.

"Can i help you?"

This one want to learn the galdr for Kenaz also?
"Yes you can. You can tell me what a Professor from Hogwarts was doing down Knockturn Alley. Other than escorting me anyway. What do you go down there for? Do you know my father? I love Runes, by the way. One of my favorite subjects," she said in rapid succession as she peeked over his shoulder to look into his office.

Nothing too incriminating that she could see. Not that she was bothered by his being in KA, seeing as she basically grew up down there, she was simply curious was all. "It's rude not to invite people in or ask them to have a seat," she then pointed out. So... invite us in or come out and sit down? COME ON SOKOLOV, get comfortable.
__________________


Erindipity is offline  
Old 09-13-2016, 01:07 AM   #5 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,458

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fourth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincent Ferrari
International Cooperation
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriin View Post
"Yes you can. You can tell me what a Professor from Hogwarts was doing down Knockturn Alley. Other than escorting me anyway. What do you go down there for? Do you know my father? I love Runes, by the way. One of my favorite subjects," she said in rapid succession as she peeked over his shoulder to look into his office.

Nothing too incriminating that she could see. Not that she was bothered by his being in KA, seeing as she basically grew up down there, she was simply curious was all. "It's rude not to invite people in or ask them to have a seat," she then pointed out. So... invite us in or come out and sit down? COME ON SOKOLOV, get comfortable.
So many questions and figures its the girl from his trip down the Alley. Viktor stepped away from the door to let her in if she wanted to.

"Didn't i tell you that was none of your business." Really why would he have to explain himself to anyone especially her. Her father huh. Maybe if he spent time in Russia or Cairo.

"What's your father's name and come in and have a seat. Then we can talk more"

Viktor motioned her to the seats in front of his desk.


OOC: Hi Erin! You may enter the office now.
__________________
Happy Erik Appreciation Day!!!!!!!!

we love you, erik
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 09-22-2016, 01:26 AM   #6 (permalink)

Billywig
 
WeasleyGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The equator
Posts: 3,536

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nigel White
Third Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Brandon Knox
Default Hellooo *smirks*
Hala Madrid | What's up? | Live F♥rever | Nade ♥

Hugo was here because he was a curious lad. Duh. And Sokolov was interesting but his classes were rather...confusing? I mean, Runes was confusing. At least for Hugo, yeah. Anyways, Hugo was here to talk about...stuff, anything and everything. One of his hobbies.

The Slytherin knocked on the door twice and sat down on the couch which happened to be the MOST COMFORTABLE THING EVEEER! and he was considering taking a nap on it. Shame it was in the seating area of a professor's office.
__________________
WeasleyGirl is offline  
Old 09-22-2016, 08:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Admin
Community Admin
Quibbler Mod




DMAC & DMLE
Fairy
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 23,147

Hogwarts RPG Name:
CC Beryl
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Rustin Killick
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo Toussaint
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ramiel Isaak Skeres
Ollivanders Wand Shop
Default Hello tooooo ^_^
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Okay sooo it was belated but here Char was as requested to talk about rune stuff. Or maybe set more runic fires. Or whatever it was Sokolov wanted her to do.

She knocked, beamed at the seventh year boy (helloooo Hugo) and then squished down in the seat next to him to wait.
__________________

___________the platform 🌞 the quibbler 🌞 the bank 🌞 about Bel 🌞 get your Scorose fix

ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ 𓃊 ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs 𓃊 ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
ɪ'ᴍ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴇᴇ 𓃊 ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs 𓃊 ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ 𓃊 ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Tegz is offline  
Old 09-23-2016, 04:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lobalug
 
Miffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 173
Default
TEHEHEHEHEHE YOU'RE GONNA LOOOOOOOOOVE ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyGirl View Post
Hugo was here because he was a curious lad. Duh. And Sokolov was interesting but his classes were rather...confusing? I mean, Runes was confusing. At least for Hugo, yeah. Anyways, Hugo was here to talk about...stuff, anything and everything. One of his hobbies.

The Slytherin knocked on the door twice and sat down on the couch which happened to be the MOST COMFORTABLE THING EVEEER! and he was considering taking a nap on it. Shame it was in the seating area of a professor's office.
*GIGGLE*

Swooping into the runes dudes seating lair her arms full of potions Miffy grinned at the sight of the boy sitting on a couch.

Still out for revenge for the no marriage thing she floated up to hover over the boys head and dumped the content of a swelling potion over him.

"SWELL, SWELL LITTLE boyyyyyyyyyyyyy...Miffy still wants to marry her daarling Peeeeeeeeeeeevisepoooooo....."

Swopping out of range Miffy let out another highpitched *GIGGLE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Okay sooo it was belated but here Char was as requested to talk about rune stuff. Or maybe set more runic fires. Or whatever it was Sokolov wanted her to do.

She knocked, beamed at the seventh year boy (helloooo Hugo) and then squished down in the seat next to him to wait.
Miffy was about to swoop out of the seating area but not before another girl had arrived to see the proffesah man.......

*TEEHE*

Choosing another potion she floated closer to the girl and tossed the content of a manegro potion over the girls head and grinned.

"CUTSIE GIRL's HAIR shalll GROW, GROW, GROW. RAPUNZEL she'll be called forever MORE! Peeeeeeeeeevsiepoo loves my HAIR toooooooooo."

Swooping out of the seating area with the rest of her stolen potions Miffy was going to look for new targets..............
__________________
Miffy is offline  
Old 09-24-2016, 12:55 AM   #9 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,458

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fourth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincent Ferrari
International Cooperation
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

SPOILER!!: Everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyGirl View Post
Hugo was here because he was a curious lad. Duh. And Sokolov was interesting but his classes were rather...confusing? I mean, Runes was confusing. At least for Hugo, yeah. Anyways, Hugo was here to talk about...stuff, anything and everything. One of his hobbies.

The Slytherin knocked on the door twice and sat down on the couch which happened to be the MOST COMFORTABLE THING EVEEER! and he was considering taking a nap on it. Shame it was in the seating area of a professor's office.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Okay sooo it was belated but here Char was as requested to talk about rune stuff. Or maybe set more runic fires. Or whatever it was Sokolov wanted her to do.

She knocked, beamed at the seventh year boy (helloooo Hugo) and then squished down in the seat next to him to wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
*GIGGLE*

Swooping into the runes dudes seating lair her arms full of potions Miffy grinned at the sight of the boy sitting on a couch.

Still out for revenge for the no marriage thing she floated up to hover over the boys head and dumped the content of a swelling potion over him.

"SWELL, SWELL LITTLE boyyyyyyyyyyyyy...Miffy still wants to marry her daarling Peeeeeeeeeeeevisepoooooo....."

Swopping out of range Miffy let out another highpitched *GIGGLE*



Miffy was about to swoop out of the seating area but not before another girl had arrived to see the proffesah man.......

*TEEHE*

Choosing another potion she floated closer to the girl and tossed the content of a manegro potion over the girls head and grinned.

"CUTSIE GIRL's HAIR shalll GROW, GROW, GROW. RAPUNZEL she'll be called forever MORE! Peeeeeeeeeevsiepoo loves my HAIR toooooooooo."

Swooping out of the seating area with the rest of her stolen potions Miffy was going to look for new targets..............


Viktor had heard the first knock and well he was almost done with a chapter in his new bookand wanted to finish it so that is exactly what he did. By the time he finished it he heard a second knock. Well guess it was time to get up now. He put his book down and went to his door. That is when he heard the annoying voice of Miffy. This castle would be soo much better without the poltergeists. Maybe he should take that up with the Board of Governors.

Like they would listen to him though.

He opened the door to see Miffy float away being pretty pleased with herself. Which was not the best thing to see at all. And well he did not really know what he was seeing.

"Both of you alright?"
__________________
Happy Erik Appreciation Day!!!!!!!!

we love you, erik
oh its Erik ok is offline  
Old 09-24-2016, 11:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Admin
Community Admin
Quibbler Mod




DMAC & DMLE
Fairy
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 23,147

Hogwarts RPG Name:
CC Beryl
Graduated

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Rustin Killick
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelo Toussaint
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ramiel Isaak Skeres
Ollivanders Wand Shop
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miffy View Post

Miffy was about to swoop out of the seating area but not before another girl had arrived to see the proffesah man.......

*TEEHE*

Choosing another potion she floated closer to the girl and tossed the content of a manegro potion over the girls head and grinned.

"CUTSIE GIRL's HAIR shalll GROW, GROW, GROW. RAPUNZEL she'll be called forever MORE! Peeeeeeeeeevsiepoo loves my HAIR toooooooooo."

Swooping out of the seating area with the rest of her stolen potions Miffy was going to look for new targets..............


Char's eyes went big when the poltergeist appeared and threw a potion at Hugo, apparently she herself was going unpotio-- ooops. Maybe not. Her hands went up to her head and she FELT her hair growing. GROWING.

....

.....

..........cool!

"Thanks Miffy!" Charlotte called after the poltergeist cheerfully.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
Viktor had heard the first knock and well he was almost done with a chapter in his new bookand wanted to finish it so that is exactly what he did. By the time he finished it he heard a second knock. Well guess it was time to get up now. He put his book down and went to his door. That is when he heard the annoying voice of Miffy. This castle would be soo much better without the poltergeists. Maybe he should take that up with the Board of Governors.

Like they would listen to him though.

He opened the door to see Miffy float away being pretty pleased with herself. Which was not the best thing to see at all. And well he did not really know what he was seeing.

"Both of you alright?"

"Well, I have extra hair... and it seems to STILL be growing! I'm okay but it'd be better if we stopped it..." It was at her elbows already and still going. As for Hugo.... she wasn't so sure about him....
__________________

___________the platform 🌞 the quibbler 🌞 the bank 🌞 about Bel 🌞 get your Scorose fix

ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ 𓃊 ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs 𓃊 ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
ɪ'ᴍ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴇᴇ 𓃊 ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs 𓃊 ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ 𓃊 ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Tegz is offline  
Old 10-02-2016, 11:35 PM   #11 (permalink)



DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,458

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fourth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincent Ferrari
International Cooperation
Default
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

"Well, I have extra hair... and it seems to STILL be growing! I'm okay but it'd be better if we stopped it..." It was at her elbows already and still going. As for Hugo.... she wasn't so sure about him....

Definitely not what Sokolov wanted to see when he stepped out of his office. One was swelling and Miss Kettleburn was growing hair faster than he can blink.

Though she wasn't complaining. Must be a gryffindor thing. Though right now neither was the slytherin prefect. So what did he know.

"I can see, you want to go to Professor Newton's to take care of this. If it was a curse then i could stop it right now. But potions is his strong suit."

Unless she was fine with having hair like Rapunzel.
__________________
Happy Erik Appreciation Day!!!!!!!!

we love you, erik
oh its Erik ok is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160