sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9813
Classes: 15
Professors: 14

00
00
View Points

Members

There are 189 users online including...
oncoontzvane , dukang1911 , PlimusH , ghanighberlake , rsoyarskiserg , adcanadacheap , ngbangslace , Jamesfum , deogdentimm , ckyckjosu

30 members
159 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Term 23: September - December 2009

Term 23: September - December 2009 Term Twenty-three: Mysterious Circumstances (Sept 2069 - June 2070)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2009, 12:11 AM   #1 (permalink)

Fairly Amazing
Imp
 
Josef Perry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 485
Default Astronomy Lesson 2

Yes. Yes, this spot would work nicely. Professor Josef Perry levitated a heavy cardboard box into the owlery and settled it on the floor next to the large open window the owls used to enter and exit the room.

Now. Let those students come find him.
Josef Perry is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:13 AM   #2 (permalink)


Crup
 
DanialRadFAN01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the Resistance
Posts: 17,203

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports
Default
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Chris Potter walked up into the Owlery and stopped for a second int he dorrway in confusion. Who was this guy? Where was Borr? He walked in regadless and greeted the man. "Hello sir. Im Chris Potter, Gryffindor Prefect."
DanialRadFAN01 is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMLE & DoM
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 45,944

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaiser
Fifth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Beaufort
Mysteries
Default
tag yourself i'm felix | daxton prince was here | schrödinger's tag

Stepping grumpily into the owlery where he fully intended to send an angry letter home to his foster mother, Jake stopped short when he noticed an adult present. Blinking, he stared at the Gryffindor prefect as though asking for help, just looking thoroughly gormless.
__________________
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes ~ Grab Bag Challenge ~ Ficlets ~ Drabbles ~ My Characters.

May I never be _C O M P L E T E._ May I never be _C O N T E N T._ May I never be _P E R F E C T.
Felixir is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:17 AM   #4 (permalink)

Fairly Amazing
Imp
 
Josef Perry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Chris Potter walked up into the Owlery and stopped for a second int he dorrway in confusion. Who was this guy? Where was Borr? He walked in regadless and greeted the man. "Hello sir. Im Chris Potter, Gryffindor Prefect."
"HELLO, CHRIS POTTER GRYFFINDOR PREFECT! I'm Professor Perry, Astronomy expert." Perry sliiiiiiid across the poop covered floor to give the boy a hardy handshake. STUDENTS. HOORAYSTUDENTS.
Josef Perry is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:19 AM   #5 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,676

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year
x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma
Specialty Area

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Tibi clomped up the stairs to check on Pidgin. So much had been going on, he hadn't sent a letter home in ages and he figured his owl could use a visit.

Except when he got to the top, there was an adult he didn't recognize, the Gryffindor prefect and... Jake Upstead. All standing around. Looking... well, odd and out of place.

"Er... hi?"
__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:20 AM   #6 (permalink)


Crup
 
DanialRadFAN01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the Resistance
Posts: 17,203

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports
Default Xd
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef Perry
"HELLO, CHRIS POTTER GRYFFINDOR PREFECT! I'm Professor Perry, Astronomy expert." Perry sliiiiiiid across the poop covered floor to give the boy a hardy handshake. STUDENTS. HOORAYSTUDENTS.
Chris practically jumped with fear as the unknown man ran at him and slid acorss the floor to shake his hand. After the mild heart attack, and throwing out his arms to either block himself he was about to be attacked or to catch the incoming Professor he shook the man's hand. "H-Hello Professor Perry, nice to meet you. I can't wait for today's lesson." he finished talking finally getting his sense of calm back. That was midly scary. Phew.

Last edited by DanialRadFAN01; 10-21-2009 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Bolding and spelling :D
DanialRadFAN01 is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:21 AM   #7 (permalink)

Fairly Amazing
Imp
 
Josef Perry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Tibi clomped up the stairs to check on Pidgin. So much had been going on, he hadn't sent a letter home in ages and he figured his owl could use a visit.

Except when he got to the top, there was an adult he didn't recognize, the Gryffindor prefect and... Jake Upstead. All standing around. Looking... well, odd and out of place.

"Er... hi?"
"HELLO SMALL RAVENCLAW BOY! I am Professor Perry!" He thumped himself on the chest with a grin before sliiiiiding across the poo again to give THIS boy a thump.

YAYMORESTUDENTS.

"I see you, Hufflepuff lurker. I SEE YOU AND I WELCOME YOU!"
Josef Perry is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:24 AM   #8 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Dwarf
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 35,189

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Presley Victoria Stark
Fifth Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef_Perry View Post
Yes. Yes, this spot would work nicely. Professor Josef Perry levitated a heavy cardboard box into the owlery and settled it on the floor next to the large open window the owls used to enter and exit the room.

Now. Let those students come find him.
LouAnn stepped foot in the owlery, momentarily glancing around to see if she could spot her own owl, Lilac. No such luck, but she did spy an unfamiliar man standing around chatting with Chris Potter. My, there sure are a lot of unfamiliar people lurking around the castle, hmm? Maybe he knew where Lord Borr was. After all, this was Astronomy class, and Lord Borr did teach Astronomy, right?

"Hi, ...erm, sir. I'm LouAnn Purple, and I'm looking for a Mr. Berty Borr. He's supposed to be holding Astronomy class here, you see," she said, stepping over a few pieces of randomly spread about poo in order to get to him. Eww. Wouldn't the grounds be a better choice than this? Or the Astronomy Tower, dare she suggest?
__________________
Feeling cute..._________________________________

_____________________...might earn some points later. idk.
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod


DMLE & DoM
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 45,944

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaiser
Fifth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasper Beaufort
Mysteries
Default
tag yourself i'm felix | daxton prince was here | schrödinger's tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef_Perry View Post


"I see you, Hufflepuff lurker. I SEE YOU AND I WELCOME YOU!"
O_O

Blinking at the... Professor Perry? Yeah, whatever he said, Perry the Platypus, Jake nodded. "I'm Jake," he said simply, not going so far as to mention his surname. People always used it when they knew it. "Wwwwhat're we...?"
__________________
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes ~ Grab Bag Challenge ~ Ficlets ~ Drabbles ~ My Characters.

May I never be _C O M P L E T E._ May I never be _C O N T E N T._ May I never be _P E R F E C T.
Felixir is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
Gryffindor

Lupin's ♥ for Tonks
Nogtail
 
MoviegoerKinz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mooning Over Lupin
Posts: 4,793

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman J. Lupin
First Year
Default
GLEEk Magic Picture Finder

Rafe was surprised to not see Lord Borr for the lesson. Though the whole way up to owlery Rafe was wondering how Lord Borr would have managed to get up there. It would take a lot of Levicorpus spells, Rafe imagined. But, now all that was out the window as there was a different man here. "Umm...hello? Is this where we meet for Astronomy?" Rafe was really really confused.
__________________
This is how I roll, animal print pants out control.

This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go!
MoviegoerKinz is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:29 AM   #11 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,676

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year
x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma
Specialty Area

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef_Perry View Post
"HELLO SMALL RAVENCLAW BOY! I am Professor Perry!" He thumped himself on the chest with a grin before sliiiiiding across the poo again to give THIS boy a thump.

YAYMORESTUDENTS.

"I see you, Hufflepuff lurker. I SEE YOU AND I WELCOME YOU!"
Tibi looked up skeptically at the man who thumped him. "Hi. I'm Tiberius."

Wondering what was going on, Tibi ventured to ask a question. "Um.. I don't mean to be rude but why haven't we met you before?"
__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMAC & DoM
Kappa
 
Roselyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Western US
Posts: 14,665

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Flamsteed
First Year
x9 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Evelyn was skeptical to enter the room. She needed to send a letter before heading to class, and from the noise coming inside...maaayybee she should come back later. Just about to turn away, there were other students filing into the room, dragging her with them.

'Great...' Glancing around, she noticed their was an adult there, and a little crowd of people. 'Huh, ok maybe i'll stick around for a little bit to see what this is...' she thought, before hearing someone say this was the astronomy class. 'Oh...Guess i missed that part.' grimacing, she stepped carefully to the back of the room, looking up to all the owls, trying to find No-Name before class started.
Roselyn is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:31 AM   #13 (permalink)



DMGS & MO
Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 55,253

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Trinetta Gladin
Fourth Year
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Javi Hernandez
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Royland Gladin
Minister's Office
Default
☃ The four Cs ☃ || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Jack blinked as he walked into the room. For a second, he looked around, as if he expected Borr to hop out and yell "BOOOOO!" and announce it was a late Halloween joke. But nooooo, that didn't seem to be happening. Then...who WAS this guy?

"Erm, hello Professor! Jack Fritzera, Gryffindor Quidditch Captain at your service," he said with a polite smile, introducing himself to the new professor. If he was going to have any hope of succeeding in his favorite class this term, might as well start being nice early.
__________________
I don't really know what I'm heading for______________________________________

________________________________________I just wanna cruise the wild with you
Lissy Longbottom is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:31 AM   #14 (permalink)

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf
 
Lezleighd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deep in the <3 of TX
Posts: 6,563

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
Default
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Satine drug herself into the Owlery...she was not looking forward to another class with Lord Fat Pants Borr who had belittled her in class and on her homework. The new Satine was only looking forward to hassling the Lord for her own enjoyment. She was absolutely relieved and very surprised to see someone new in the seat that should've been occupied by the Lord.

She smiled at the new commer with a cautious grin..."Hi, I'm Satine Farris, Ravenclaw." she said as she walked past him and held out her hand....looking around trying to find a non pooped on clean spot to sit down on. She reached in her bag and flicked her wand at an area and said "Turgeo!" to clean a little are up for herself.

She was a little weary that this could possibly be a trick of the Lord's so she decided to keep her wand out just in case she needed to stun the old hag of a man.
__________________
Lezleighd is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:32 AM   #15 (permalink)

Fairly Amazing
Imp
 
Josef Perry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
LouAnn stepped foot in the owlery, momentarily glancing around to see if she could spot her own owl, Lilac. No such luck, but she did spy an unfamiliar man standing around chatting with Chris Potter. My, there sure are a lot of unfamiliar people lurking around the castle, hmm? Maybe he knew where Lord Borr was. After all, this was Astronomy class, and Lord Borr did teach Astronomy, right?

"Hi, ...erm, sir. I'm LouAnn Purple, and I'm looking for a Mr. Berty Borr. He's supposed to be holding Astronomy class here, you see," she said, stepping over a few pieces of randomly spread about poo in order to get to him. Eww. Wouldn't the grounds be a better choice than this? Or the Astronomy Tower, dare she suggest?
"You mean THE LORD BERTY BORR? Is that the Borr you mean?" Perry watched her dance toward him. THEY WERE SO HAPPY TO BE HERE!

"He's very busy and important, so he has sent me. I'm an Astronomy EXPERT." Although, admittedly, it was hard to star gaze when trapped in Azkaban. He was a bit behind the times. Good thing stars didn't change and stuff.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
O_O

Blinking at the... Professor Perry? Yeah, whatever he said, Perry the Platypus, Jake nodded. "I'm Jake," he said simply, not going so far as to mention his surname. People always used it when they knew it. "Wwwwhat're we...?"
"WE? WE are PEOPLE, JAKE. We are! And THIS? This is ASTRONOMY! Welcome. No more lurking!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornkeeper07 View Post
Rafe was surprised to not see Lord Borr for the lesson. Though the whole way up to owlery Rafe was wondering how Lord Borr would have managed to get up there. It would take a lot of Levicorpus spells, Rafe imagined. But, now all that was out the window as there was a different man here. "Umm...hello? Is this where we meet for Astronomy?" Rafe was really really confused.
"YES!"

He bounced around a bit and slid into an owl nest. Darned inconvenient, those owls were!

"THIS IS... ASTRONOMY!" He made up a little theme song on the spot. "DOODLEYDOODLEDOODOODOOOOOOOOOO"
Josef Perry is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:32 AM   #16 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,041
Default
Chaos Creator Twins' Conscience

Skye was about to visit her owl, and maybe send a letter, when she noticed a rather enthusiastic man there, and some students. She blinked, thinking she had gone the wrong way, but after checking behind her, she was pretty sure this was the Owlery. "Erm...hello," she said, walking into the room hesitantly. She heard the guy announce this was Astronomy. So that guy was the professor...?
ravenclawrox*_* is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
Special Services to the School
Mooncalf
 
Luna Laufghudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,698

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya 'Fiera' Saylen
Graduated
x5
Default
♪ Golden Badger ♥ clawdia & taylour ♥ Huffie Cappytain ♫

What?
What is this and why was it in the Owlery? It's so smelly and...poopy.

Poking her head around the door, Miranda wrinkled her nose. So, she wouldn't use her nose...right now.
"Goot day, Professor..." Miranda greeted, blocking the air to get through her nose. She wasn't sure who this man was, but she grinned at him anyways.

Miranda walked over to...the non existant desks. So she ended up spinning around once, smiled akwardly at the Professor and just stood there. Waiting.
Luna Laufghudd is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:34 AM   #18 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Mooncalf
 
Destiny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Erebor
Posts: 7,865
x5 x1
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy || ⅓ She-Snake Trio || 'I taste like chocolate and potatoes'

Destiny walked into the owlery, not expecting an astronomy class. Noticing a man who was not professor Borr. 'Thank Merlin!' she said not meaning to actually say it aloud she immediatly covered her mouth. 'I mean, erm, hello Sir!'
Destiny is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:35 AM   #19 (permalink)


Crup
 
DanialRadFAN01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the Resistance
Posts: 17,203

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports
Default
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Chris looked at the man as he greeted the other students to the class. He had taken a seat in a clean chair. He wondered to himself if this man was sane. He was certainly kinda strange. Chris laughed to himself at the outragous comments he was making.

He then smiled at LouAnn and gestured to a chair next to him if she wanted to sit by him. He hoped she would. He couldn't wait for Hogsmeade though. He also waved to Satine, Jack, Rafe, adn all the other friends he had in the class.
DanialRadFAN01 is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:37 AM   #20 (permalink)



DMC & DMGS
Dwarf
 
Anna Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 35,189

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Presley Victoria Stark
Fifth Year

x1
Default
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef_Perry View Post
"You mean THE LORD BERTY BORR? Is that the Borr you mean?" Perry watched her dance toward him. THEY WERE SO HAPPY TO BE HERE!

"He's very busy and important, so he has sent me. I'm an Astronomy EXPERT." Although, admittedly, it was hard to star gaze when trapped in Azkaban. He was a bit behind the times. Good thing stars didn't change and stuff.
LouAnn nodded in reply to the man's question about The Lord Berty Borr. "Yes, that's him," she simply replied, wondering just how busy and important one person could be. Sigh. An Astronomy expert? Excellent! After the disaster of last lesson, hopefully they'd actually learn a thing or two this go round. "Oh, well I'm certainly glad to hear that we have an expert on hand!" she excitedly said. Maybe she, Cela, Jack, Kiri, and the others wouldn't necessarily need their little study group so much anymore. They could still have it, of course, but they'd just have real material from class to study.

"Hmm...I see. Busy and important," she repeated. "Well, in any case, what's your favorite part about Astronomy?" Surely an expert had a favorite part...or maybe a particular favorite topic to explore. Was he...in...an owl's...nest? Eww again. "Erm, you know, we have an Astrono---nevermind." Maybe this expert found the Owlery a much better location.
__________________
Feeling cute..._________________________________

_____________________...might earn some points later. idk.
Anna Banana is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:46 AM   #21 (permalink)

Fairly Amazing
Imp
 
Josef Perry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Tibi looked up skeptically at the man who thumped him. "Hi. I'm Tiberius."

Wondering what was going on, Tibi ventured to ask a question. "Um.. I don't mean to be rude but why haven't we met you before?"
"TIBERIUS. Noble name. Very noble. Star Trek," he split his fingers in a salute and gave the boy a VERY solemn wink.

"Live long. And prosper."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lissy Lou View Post
Jack blinked as he walked into the room. For a second, he looked around, as if he expected Borr to hop out and yell "BOOOOO!" and announce it was a late Halloween joke. But nooooo, that didn't seem to be happening. Then...who WAS this guy?

"Erm, hello Professor! Jack Fritzera, Gryffindor Quidditch Captain at your service," he said with a polite smile, introducing himself to the new professor. If he was going to have any hope of succeeding in his favorite class this term, might as well start being nice early.
OhohOH! "JACK FRITZERA GRYFFINDOR QUIDDITCH CAPTAIN. It is very good to meet you, my boy. Do you KNOW how lucky you are? Quidditch players... they're blessed. They're closer to the sky than anyone else when on their brooms. OOOOooooOOOOO. Celestial!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by individual View Post
Evelyn was skeptical to enter the room. She needed to send a letter before heading to class, and from the noise coming inside...maaayybee she should come back later. Just about to turn away, there were other students filing into the room, dragging her with them.

'Great...' Glancing around, she noticed their was an adult there, and a little crowd of people. 'Huh, ok maybe i'll stick around for a little bit to see what this is...' she thought, before hearing someone say this was the astronomy class. 'Oh...Guess i missed that part.' grimacing, she stepped carefully to the back of the room, looking up to all the owls, trying to find No-Name before class started.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Satine drug herself into the Owlery...she was not looking forward to another class with Lord Fat Pants Borr who had belittled her in class and on her homework. The new Satine was only looking forward to hassling the Lord for her own enjoyment. She was absolutely relieved and very surprised to see someone new in the seat that should've been occupied by the Lord.

She smiled at the new commer with a cautious grin..."Hi, I'm Satine Farris, Ravenclaw." she said as she walked past him and held out her hand....looking around trying to find a non pooped on clean spot to sit down on. She reached in her bag and flicked her wand at an area and said "Turgeo!" to clean a little are up for herself.

She was a little weary that this could possibly be a trick of the Lord's so she decided to keep her wand out just in case she needed to stun the old hag of a man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenclawrox*_* View Post
Skye was about to visit her owl, and maybe send a letter, when she noticed a rather enthusiastic man there, and some students. She blinked, thinking she had gone the wrong way, but after checking behind her, she was pretty sure this was the Owlery. "Erm...hello," she said, walking into the room hesitantly. She heard the guy announce this was Astronomy. So that guy was the professor...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Laufghudd View Post
What?
What is this and why was it in the Owlery? It's so smelly and...poopy.

Poking her head around the door, Miranda wrinkled her nose. So, she wouldn't use her nose...right now.
"Goot day, Professor..." Miranda greeted, blocking the air to get through her nose. She wasn't sure who this man was, but she grinned at him anyways.

Miranda walked over to...the non existant desks. So she ended up spinning around once, smiled akwardly at the Professor and just stood there. Waiting.
"HELLO. HELLO TO YOU ALL. Little wonderful student people. I am SO pleased you are here." Perry grinned broadly at them all. HE HAD SUCH EXCITING PLANS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinyjazzhands View Post
Destiny walked into the owlery, not expecting an astronomy class. Noticing a man who was not professor Borr. 'Thank Merlin!' she said not meaning to actually say it aloud she immediatly covered her mouth. 'I mean, erm, hello Sir!'
"THANK MERLIN INDEED." Perry gave her a very polite fist bump. Or, you know... he fist bumped her arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
LouAnn nodded in reply to the man's question about The Lord Berty Borr. "Yes, that's him," she simply replied, wondering just how busy and important one person could be. Sigh. An Astronomy expert? Excellent! After the disaster of last lesson, hopefully they'd actually learn a thing or two this go round. "Oh, well I'm certainly glad to hear that we have an expert on hand!" she excitedly said. Maybe she, Cela, Jack, Kiri, and the others wouldn't necessarily need their little study group so much anymore. They could still have it, of course, but they'd just have real material from class to study.

"Hmm...I see. Busy and important," she repeated. "Well, in any case, what's your favorite part about Astronomy?" Surely an expert had a favorite part...or maybe a particular favorite topic to explore.
"Louann Purple, this is an EXCELLENT question. Very excellent. I will tell you MY FAVORITE thing about Astronomy, and then you all can take turns telling me about the things that YOU like best. Good talk."

He strode to the middle of the room and struck a pose. "My most very favoritest thing of all the things in Astronomy..." He paused dramatically and pointed one hand to the sky behind him. Disco was awesome.

"STARS."
Josef Perry is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:47 AM   #22 (permalink)
Gryffindor

Lupin's ♥ for Tonks
Nogtail
 
MoviegoerKinz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mooning Over Lupin
Posts: 4,793

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman J. Lupin
First Year
Default
GLEEk Magic Picture Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef_Perry View Post
"YES!"

He bounced around a bit and slid into an owl nest. Darned inconvenient, those owls were!

"THIS IS... ASTRONOMY!" He made up a little theme song on the spot. "DOODLEYDOODLEDOODOODOOOOOOOOOO"

"Louann Purple, this is an EXCELLENT question. Very excellent. I will tell you MY FAVORITE thing about Astronomy, and then you all can take turns telling me about the things that YOU like best. Good talk."

He strode to the middle of the room and struck a pose. "My most very favoritest thing of all the things in Astronomy..." He paused dramatically and pointed one hand to the sky behind him. Disco was awesome.

"STARS."
Rafe nodded. And took a seat by Chris. "So, how do you know Lord Borr?" Rafe asked curiously. It was hard to believe Lord Borr had any acquaintances other than Nurse Melita. "And I guess if we're sharing, my favorite thing about Astronomy is constellations!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Chris looked at the man as he greeted the other students to the class. He had taken a seat in a clean chair. He wondered to himself if this man was sane. He was certainly kinda strange. Chris laughed to himself at the outragous comments he was making.

He then smiled at LouAnn and gestured to a chair next to him if she wanted to sit by him. He hoped she would. He couldn't wait for Hogsmeade though. He also waved to Satine, Jack, Rafe, adn all the other friends he had in the class.
Rafe sat on the other side of Chris. "Hello Chris. I'm actually looking forward to this class, we might actually learn something!"

Rafe waved to LouAnn who was on the other side of Chris. "Hey Purple! Long time, no see. How are things?" Their last encounter as a bit wet...well, with her crying and all and he hoped she was doing a lot better since then.

__________________
This is how I roll, animal print pants out control.

This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go!
MoviegoerKinz is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:48 AM   #23 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flyingpigs. [GMT-5]
Posts: 12,095

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercedes A. Finklestein
x7 x3
Default
James' Violin Buddy | Josey's Duckie ♥ | | Dandruffie's BFF | O Sparkly One

Ummm... really? In the Owlery?

Livvy had a confused and rather agitated look on her face as she made her way in that direction and entered their "classroom". She glanced around and blinked. WHOA. Who was dat?! Who was the strange man that was singing songs? Did she just walk into a parallel universe or something? Or were her prayers for the impeachment or death of Berty Borr answered? Okay. Maybe not death. Maybe Mad Cow disease or something.

"Umm... hello Professor? Or. Um. Whoever you are?" Livvy said, unsure but smiled moments later. "I'm Livvy." Odd man. Odd place to teach. What in merlin's beard were they doing up here?
Daffy.Potter is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:51 AM   #24 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMAC & DoM
Kappa
 
Roselyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Western US
Posts: 14,665

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Flamsteed
First Year
x9 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
Default
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinyjazzhands View Post
Destiny walked into the owlery, not expecting an astronomy class. Noticing a man who was not professor Borr. 'Thank Merlin!' she said not meaning to actually say it aloud she immediatly covered her mouth. 'I mean, erm, hello Sir!'


Evelyn stared wide-eyed at the...professor?...who was teaching the class. 'Is he...okay?' she asked in her mind, before her gaze landed on Destiny. Running over, and trying not to slip and fall, she grabbed Destiny's shoulders and hid behind her, whispering in her ear. "If he gets too close...blast him away. He doesn't look so...safe." she said dramatically before chuckling. "But at least he isn't Borr huh? Probably could have picked a better place to have class though." Looking down at her shoes, she made another face. "Ugh..yea. Definitely could have picked someplace better."
Roselyn is offline  
Old 10-21-2009, 12:52 AM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl
 
Mad Eye Touz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Throne.
Posts: 26,843

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Default
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Plymouth Morgan was typically the happiest boy in the whole wide world. BUT BIRDS?? Owls were birds and Plymouth.... was afraid of birds. A lot. So it was with great effort that he made it up to the OWLERY, a place of his nightmares.


He just kind of hovered at the door to take in the scene. Assess the danger from the feathered rats.

Man. How awesome did POOP-Skating look????


Plymouth propped up, crossed his arms, and let himself be COMPLETELY distracted by a Professor that .... was PRETTY AWESOME. "Can we all poop-skate, sir? That's my favorite part of Astronomy. That and dinosaurs." True story.
__________________
Mad Eye Touz is offline  
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:17 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160