sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 217 users online including...
hermionesclone , opshopcanada , eaupreyraph , nhollywoodmarli , ckiesondi , chesneyalfr , octordari , Moriarty , theylory , arainielatr

24 members
193 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Diagon Alley > South Side


South Side From Gringotts Wizarding Bank to Madam Primpernelle's, there are numerous shops to visit and places to socialise.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM
Zoe Zoe is offline
 
Default Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes


The doors of Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes first opened in the summer of 1996, sparking the reality of what had been a dream for the Weasley twins. In the years since then, the laughter has continued and the bell above the door rings consistently in the busy times. The bright store has traded hands between a handful of shopkeepers, but the legacy of the Weasley twins continues through the light and laughter in the air at any moment of the day.

Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes sells a range of items, separated into different areas of the store over two floors. You’ll find a myriad of unorganised displays in the aisles enticing shoppers to buy both tricks and treats such as punching telescopes, canary creams and anti-gravity hats. In recent decades, the store has expanded their range of stock and now sells the very objects from your child’s wildest dreams.. toys and forever floating balloons! It’s not easy to miss, but on the right of the second floor is a violently pink area full of WonderWitch products. The display here is full of bright pink flowers and confetti surrounding the stock of love potions and other items. Just a few footsteps away is the Pygmy Puff area where you can select a new friend in all shades of pink and purple with a matching cage!

As you reach the back of the store, you’ll find the queue for the counter where the shopkeeper will get you served as quick as they can. If you were looking for the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes brand of fireworks, then here’s where to come as they are stored behind the counter on the highest of shelves. Safety first, folks.

Text Cut: Inventory

Fireworks
  • Basic Blaze Box – 5 galleons
  • Box o’ Rockets – 8 galleons
  • Deflagration Deluxe – 20 galleons
  • Explosive Enterprises – 150 galleons
  • Wildfire Whiz-Bangs – Price upon request, special orders only

Quidditch World Cup Fireworks
Each option supplies a 3 minute firework display.
  • Final 16 Team Specific (one team) - 100 galleons
  • Team vs Team (two teams) - 150 galleons
  • Player Specific (one player) - 100 galleons
  • Customer Choice (can be a mixture of those above, or longer time frame) - Price upon request

E-ditch-ables
  • Fainting Fancy – 7 sickles (box of 12)
  • Fever Fudge – 7 sickles (box of 12)
  • Nosebleed Nougat – 7 sickles (box of 12)
  • Puking Pastilles – 7 sickles (box of 12)
  • Ton Tongue Toffees – 3 sickles (box of 6)
  • Canary Creams – 5 sickles (box of 16)
  • Edible Dark Marks – 5 sickles (box of 8)
  • Skiving Snackbox – 1 galleon (small selection of each of the above

Tricks and equipment
  • Belch Powder – 3 sickles (per bottle)
  • Dungbombs – 1 galleon (pack of 5)
  • Frog Spawn Soap – 2 sickles
  • Nose-Biting Teacups – 2 sickles
  • Stink Pellets – 1 galleon (pack of 5)
  • Fake and Trick Wands – 9 sickles
  • U-No-Poo – 1 galleon, 8 sickles
  • Muggle Magic Trick Box – 1 galleon
  • Extendable Ears – 2 galleons (one pair)
  • Headless Hats – 2 galleons
  • Anti-Gravity Hats – 2 galleons
  • Punching Telescope – 1 galleon

WonderWitch Line
  • Guaranteed Ten-Second Pimple Vanisher – 2 galleons
  • Patented Daydream Charms – 1 galleon
  • Pygmy Puffs – 1 galleon
  • Pygmy Puff Cage – 1 galleon
  • Love Potions – 1 galleon (per vial)

Magical Moustache Miracle Grown
  • Dreary Whiskers – 16 sickles
  • Handsome Moustache – 12 sickles
  • Frenchman’s Moustache – 14 sickles
  • Middle Age Beard – 1 galleon, 3 sickles
  • Go, Go Goatee – 1 galleon, 6 sickles
  • Hairy Dame – 1 galleon, 8 sickles
  • Instant Age – 1 galleon, 7 sickles
  • Swift Stubble – 1 galleon, 3 sickles
  • Weird Beard – 1 galleon, 6 sickles

Balloons
All balloons are full of never-ending helium and will never deflate
  • Colours:
    • Red
    • Pink
    • Orange
    • Lime
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Teal
    • Blue
    • Indigo
    • Purple
    • White
    • Black
  • Shapes:
    • Leprechaun
    • Creatures (phoenix, kneazle, dragon, mermaid, hippogriff, unicorn, fairy, troll)
    • Animals (rabbit, frog, horse, giraffe, owl, anything you can think of)
    • Pirate Ship
    • Hats (all kinds)
    • Weather (sun, clouds, rainbow, snow globe)
    • Solar System
    • Cupcake
    • Special orders upon request
  • Sizes:
    • Small (12”) – 10 sickles
    • Medium (20”) – 1 galleon
    • Large (36”) – 2 galleons
    • Super Jumbo (72”) – 3 galleons

Toys
  • Reusable Hangman – 1 galleon
  • Enchanted Paper Aeroplanes – 11 sickles
  • Minature Quidditch Set – 3 galleons
  • Hogwarts Express Train Set – 3 galleons
  • Enchanted Fairy Dolls – 1 galleon
  • Miniature Dragons – 1 galleon, 8 sickles
  • Magizoo Set – 2 galleons, 9 sickles
  • Self-Juggling Balls – 9 sickles
  • Gobstones Set – 1 galleon
  • Charmed Tea Set – 15 sickles
  • Self-Swinging Skipping Rope – 5 sickles
  • Colour Changing Poster Paints – 8 sickles, 12 knuts
  • Bear-Hug Bears – 10 sickles
  • Self-Winding Yo-yo – 4 sickles (or 3 for 10 sickles)
  • Peeves-in-a-box – 9 sickles, 4 knuts
  • Self-Bouncing Pogo Sticks – 15 sickles
  • Mini Shooting Stars Set – 1 galleon, 4 sickles
  • Auror Action Figures – 1 galleon each (personalised orders available)
  • Self-Rocking Hobby Horse – 8 sickles, 7 knuts
  • Stuffed Animals – 8 sickles

Back Room Items
  • Shield Hats – 2 galleons
  • Shield Cloaks – 2 galleons
  • Shield Gloves – 2 galleons
  • Instant Darkness Powder – 3 galleons (per box)
  • Decoy Detonators – 2 galleons
  • Portable Swamp – Price upon request, special orders only
This shop is STAFFED by Galilea Grimaldi (Shanners).
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 12:38 AM   #2 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,170

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default for Ashley!
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

If Florentino Montezor Jr. Ren had his way, he wouldn't be caught in this kind of place. He had his own childhood, sure, but it wasn't as decorated as this place. But as it is, the mother had asked him to buy "goody prizes for the children". His mother and all her charity events...

So being her son, her only son and child really, he had a responsibility.

But Ren absolutely had zero idea what to get. Balloons? Do those count as prizes? What a drag.
__________________



Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 11:44 PM   #3 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vita Mallari
Seventh Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
If Florentino Montezor Jr. Ren had his way, he wouldn't be caught in this kind of place. He had his own childhood, sure, but it wasn't as decorated as this place. But as it is, the mother had asked him to buy "goody prizes for the children". His mother and all her charity events...

So being her son, her only son and child really, he had a responsibility.

But Ren absolutely had zero idea what to get. Balloons? Do those count as prizes? What a drag.
Nephews only turned ten once and apparently, that meant throwing a party that would put all other kid parties to shame. That's how Slyvi's big sister saw things, anyway, and she'd enlisted each family member to help. This blonde's job? Balloons and lots of them. She could handle that. ...maybe.

"That's a lot of choices..." An overwhelming amount and here she was, unsure of which would make her nephew's day. Aunt of the year right here.
__________________

TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:49 AM   #4 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,170

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Nephews only turned ten once and apparently, that meant throwing a party that would put all other kid parties to shame. That's how Slyvi's big sister saw things, anyway, and she'd enlisted each family member to help. This blonde's job? Balloons and lots of them. She could handle that. ...maybe.

"That's a lot of choices..." An overwhelming amount and here she was, unsure of which would make her nephew's day. Aunt of the year right here.
Maybe he should be getting toys that weren't as cursory as balloons, what with their inevitable deflation over time. There was only so much a kid could do with a balloon anyway. Although he could still get some, no? For festivity purposes?

But yes, what she said. There were a lot of choices to choose from.

Combing a hand through his hair, Ren turned to the one who spoke and stopped. She looked very familiar. "I know you." Well, not her name. But... "You went to Durmstrang." It wasn't a question. He knew she did.

Now, what was her name again?
__________________




Last edited by Tazzie; 11-19-2018 at 01:36 AM.
Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:49 PM   #5 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vita Mallari
Seventh Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Maybe he should be getting toys that weren't as cursory as balloons, what with their inevitable deflation over time. There was only so much a kid could do with a balloon anyway. Although he could still get some, no? For festivity purposes?

But yes, what she said. There were a lot of choices to choose from.

Combing a hand through his hair, Ren turned to the one who spoke and stopped. She looked very familiar. "I know you." Well, not her name. But... "You went to Durmstrang." It wasn't a question. He knew she did.

Now, what was her name again?
Oh? The petite blonde looked the boy over, recognizing him from their former school almost immediately. "Same as you. Small world." Funny how it could feel so enormous some days, and so tiny in instances like this. "I'm Sylvi. I think you were in my year, maybe?" If not the one above.
__________________

TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 02:04 AM   #6 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,170

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Oh? The petite blonde looked the boy over, recognizing him from their former school almost immediately. "Same as you. Small world." Funny how it could feel so enormous some days, and so tiny in instances like this. "I'm Sylvi. I think you were in my year, maybe?" If not the one above.
He was right.

Sylvi, yeah. Ren could remember more now. Glimpses of blond hair in the corridors...but only vaguely. "Sylvi, yeah, I think were were in the same year. Ren," he offered, as well as a hand.

"Did we date at some point?" He deadpanned as an afterthought.

What? He had a hard time remembering.
__________________



Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:12 PM   #7 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vita Mallari
Seventh Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
He was right.

Sylvi, yeah. Ren could remember more now. Glimpses of blond hair in the corridors...but only vaguely. "Sylvi, yeah, I think were were in the same year. Ren," he offered, as well as a hand.

"Did we date at some point?" He deadpanned as an afterthought.

What? He had a hard time remembering.
Ren, right. She'd known that, though she couldn't quite put a name to his face when she'd first noticed him. Lucky she didn't take a guess as she'd certainly have called him by the wrong name.

...

The blonde laughed, she couldn't help it. It was quite strange to her that someone would have to question such a thing. "No, we didn't." The only boy she'd even come close to being serious with was Axel, but that hadn't worked out quite like she thought it would. "Have you dated so many girls that you can't remember them all?" She was curious, honestly.
__________________

TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 12:35 PM   #8 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,170

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Ren, right. She'd known that, though she couldn't quite put a name to his face when she'd first noticed him. Lucky she didn't take a guess as she'd certainly have called him by the wrong name.

...

The blonde laughed, she couldn't help it. It was quite strange to her that someone would have to question such a thing. "No, we didn't." The only boy she'd even come close to being serious with was Axel, but that hadn't worked out quite like she thought it would. "Have you dated so many girls that you can't remember them all?" She was curious, honestly.
At her laugh, the dark-haired boy smirked.

Ah, she wasn't one of them.

If truth be told, Ren didn't consider the girls he used to date as anything other than...good company. He had been pining for someone else all along but she only saw him as the infamous philanderer and notorious hoodlum. He's long moved on though. Of course.

"As a matter of fact, Sylvi, yes. Although I wonder why I missed out on someone as...beautiful as you." Was he being honest? Bloody yes.
__________________



Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 08:28 PM   #9 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vita Mallari
Seventh Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
At her laugh, the dark-haired boy smirked.

Ah, she wasn't one of them.

If truth be told, Ren didn't consider the girls he used to date as anything other than...good company. He had been pining for someone else all along but she only saw him as the infamous philanderer and notorious hoodlum. He's long moved on though. Of course.

"As a matter of fact, Sylvi, yes. Although I wonder why I missed out on someone as...beautiful as you." Was he being honest? Bloody yes.
This was new.

Sylvi had never come into contact with someone quite so shameless and she'd certainly never been flirted with next to an array of balloon animals. It was all very comical to the blonde, who raised her eyebrows a little and offered her former classmate a curious sort of smile. "Does that sort of line normally work for you?" Compliments were nice, sure, but as a follow up to hearing the guy cared next to nothing about the many girls he'd previously gone out with? Not exactly earning him any points with this girl.
__________________

TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 08:06 AM   #10 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,170

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
This was new.

Sylvi had never come into contact with someone quite so shameless and she'd certainly never been flirted with next to an array of balloon animals. It was all very comical to the blonde, who raised her eyebrows a little and offered her former classmate a curious sort of smile. "Does that sort of line normally work for you?" Compliments were nice, sure, but as a follow up to hearing the guy cared next to nothing about the many girls he'd previously gone out with? Not exactly earning him any points with this girl.
Does that sort of line normally work for you? Merlin, she made it sound like it was a bad thing.

Ren couldn't help his smile.

Shaking his head, he momentarily took his eyes off her to survey the other toys. Tiaras? He could get some of that. For those kids who wanted to play princesses. Pirate ships? Those looked cool. He's going to get some of that too. The more gothic-looking, the better.

"It wasn't a line, Sylvi." He was starting to like how her name rolled easily on his tongue. Hmm. "Believe it or not, I don't do lines. I only state the obvious." Guys who used lines were lame. And Florentino Montezor Jr. was not lame.
__________________



Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 10:40 PM   #11 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vita Mallari
Seventh Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Does that sort of line normally work for you? Merlin, she made it sound like it was a bad thing.

Ren couldn't help his smile.

Shaking his head, he momentarily took his eyes off her to survey the other toys. Tiaras? He could get some of that. For those kids who wanted to play princesses. Pirate ships? Those looked cool. He's going to get some of that too. The more gothic-looking, the better.

"It wasn't a line, Sylvi." He was starting to like how her name rolled easily on his tongue. Hmm. "Believe it or not, I don't do lines. I only state the obvious." Guys who used lines were lame. And Florentino Montezor Jr. was not lame.
He was good, that was for sure. The smile helped his case, too, causing Sylvi to smile a bit more despite her efforts to seem unmoved by his charm. She had not expected this kind on interaction today. "Noted."

"Since you're here, mind if I pick your boy brain?" He did seem content to chat while they were both shopping, so she assumed not. "Which balloons would you have wanted when you were ten or so?"

__________________

TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 02:03 AM   #12 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,170

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
He was good, that was for sure. The smile helped his case, too, causing Sylvi to smile a bit more despite her efforts to seem unmoved by his charm. She had not expected this kind on interaction today. "Noted."

"Since you're here, mind if I pick your boy brain?" He did seem content to chat while they were both shopping, so she assumed not. "Which balloons would you have wanted when you were ten or so?"

Noted? It sounded so short and simple but Ren had other thoughts. To him, it sounded more like a challenge. Like a dismissal of him emphasizing that he was saying the truth. Well, he was going to show her just how charming he could be...in discreet.

She wanted to pick at his brain? Right now and right there? He was going to let her do much more if she only asked. At her next question, he canted his head to the side. "Sylvi, love, as much as I want to provide my input..." Why was he saying her name that delicately? "I didn't play with balloons at ten. Those are for kids. No, what I played with were..." he trailed off, looking for the toy swords.

Once he found them, the former Durmstrang pulled one out and playfully swung it in her direction with the stance of a very able dueler. "Come on fair maiden, pick your weapon."
__________________



Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 11:28 PM   #13 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vita Mallari
Seventh Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Noted? It sounded so short and simple but Ren had other thoughts. To him, it sounded more like a challenge. Like a dismissal of him emphasizing that he was saying the truth. Well, he was going to show her just how charming he could be...in discreet.

She wanted to pick at his brain? Right now and right there? He was going to let her do much more if she only asked. At her next question, he canted his head to the side. "Sylvi, love, as much as I want to provide my input..." Why was he saying her name that delicately? "I didn't play with balloons at ten. Those are for kids. No, what I played with were..." he trailed off, looking for the toy swords.

Once he found them, the former Durmstrang pulled one out and playfully swung it in her direction with the stance of a very able dueler. "Come on fair maiden, pick your weapon."
Had he really just called her love? "Just Sylvi works." Really, it did. Mostly because all his flirting-he was flirting, yes?-was catching her completely off guard and she didn't know how to take it. What...were they even talking about again? Oh, right, balloons. Apparently they weren't needed if you were a ten year old boy, but the blonde would still be getting some for her nephew anyway, if only to pacify her sister who was going crazy trying to have the best party of all time for the boy.

Were they going to duel now?

"This is really unfair...to you, I mean. I'm excellent with a sword." The fair maiden picked up one of the toy ones with a smile and twirled it idly in front of her, wondering what her sister would say if she brought one of these home, too. Hm...

__________________

TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 11:54 PM   #14 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,170

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Had he really just called her love? "Just Sylvi works." Really, it did. Mostly because all his flirting-he was flirting, yes?-was catching her completely off guard and she didn't know how to take it. What...were they even talking about again? Oh, right, balloons. Apparently they weren't needed if you were a ten year old boy, but the blonde would still be getting some for her nephew anyway, if only to pacify her sister who was going crazy trying to have the best party of all time for the boy.

Were they going to duel now?

"This is really unfair...to you, I mean. I'm excellent with a sword." The fair maiden picked up one of the toy ones with a smile and twirled it idly in front of her, wondering what her sister would say if she brought one of these home, too. Hm...

Nah. Sylvi love sounded much better to his ears. But he was going to let her believe he agreed. Being charmingly discreet was the goal. He was charming her, wasn't he?

Probably so. Because she was picking up her toy weapon of choice now.

"You're excellent with a sword?" Well, he was very pleased to learn that bit of information...for certain reasons. "My sword is much longer though." That was an advantage of course. As if to prove his point, the black-haired boy swung his toy sword once more, easily reaching for her former classmate's neck. He HAD to get at least ten of these things...or twenty. The little boys would love it.
__________________



Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:08 AM   #15 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vita Mallari
Seventh Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Nah. Sylvi love sounded much better to his ears. But he was going to let her believe he agreed. Being charmingly discreet was the goal. He was charming her, wasn't he?

Probably so. Because she was picking up her toy weapon of choice now.

"You're excellent with a sword?" Well, he was very pleased to learn that bit of information...for certain reasons. "My sword is much longer though." That was an advantage of course. As if to prove his point, the black-haired boy swung his toy sword once more, easily reaching for her former classmate's neck. He HAD to get at least ten of these things...or twenty. The little boys would love it.
The tiny blonde easily avoided his advance, ducking and poking him in the stomach with the toy she was holding. She wore an easy smile as she righted herself again, amused. "Bigger doesn't necessarily mean better, it seems." And as much as she enjoyed a good fight, Sylvi was on a more important mission.

"I think I'll go with simple star shaped balloons. My nephew likes space." And she hadn't forgotten that he was the reason she was here.
__________________

TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:25 AM   #16 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,170

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
The tiny blonde easily avoided his advance, ducking and poking him in the stomach with the toy she was holding. She wore an easy smile as she righted herself again, amused. "Bigger doesn't necessarily mean better, it seems." And as much as she enjoyed a good fight, Sylvi was on a more important mission.

"I think I'll go with simple star shaped balloons. My nephew likes space." And she hadn't forgotten that he was the reason she was here.
Ren laughed as he dramatically staggered backward, a hand to his stomach. "I was going easy on you, princess." Then he straightened and watched her for a moment as she went back to choosing balloons.

Right. His reason for coming here was to pick up some toys...not a girl. Although said girl was very attractive. Ahem.

"Space, huh? Here's some comet shaped ones too." He said, picking up a bunch of those, and offering them to her. He had to admit, these balloons were cool. They even had ones that resembled the planet Saturn. He could roll with those too. Yup.
__________________



Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:36 AM   #17 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vita Mallari
Seventh Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Ren laughed as he dramatically staggered backward, a hand to his stomach. "I was going easy on you, princess." Then he straightened and watched her for a moment as she went back to choosing balloons.

Right. His reason for coming here was to pick up some toys...not a girl. Although said girl was very attractive. Ahem.

"Space, huh? Here's some comet shaped ones too." He said, picking up a bunch of those, and offering them to her. He had to admit, these balloons were cool. They even had ones that resembled the planet Saturn. He could roll with those too. Yup.
Being called princess in that way earned the guy a raised eyebrow, though a hint of a smile still tugged on the corner of her mouth, a reminder she wasn't too upset about all this. The being distracted by a handsome guy, even one daft enough to underestimate her.

"Thanks, these are perfect." She accepted the balloons, adding them to the few she'd already selected. "Who are you shopping for?"
__________________

TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:58 AM   #18 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,170

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Being called princess in that way earned the guy a raised eyebrow, though a hint of a smile still tugged on the corner of her mouth, a reminder she wasn't too upset about all this. The being distracted by a handsome guy, even one daft enough to underestimate her.

"Thanks, these are perfect." She accepted the balloons, adding them to the few she'd already selected. "Who are you shopping for?"
Of course they were perfect. He chose them after all.

Somehow, Ren had nabbed a shopping basket and was now throwing in all kids of toys and paraphernalia that caught his eye. The children were going to enjoy it. Certainly! Did Sylvi need a basket too?

"For my mother," He smiled a bit. Was she going to think he was a Mama's boy now? Because he was. "Well, technically for the kids in this charity event she's hosting. How about you?" Surely not for her own kid, right?
__________________



Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 11:43 PM   #19 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vita Mallari
Seventh Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Of course they were perfect. He chose them after all.

Somehow, Ren had nabbed a shopping basket and was now throwing in all kids of toys and paraphernalia that caught his eye. The children were going to enjoy it. Certainly! Did Sylvi need a basket too?

"For my mother," He smiled a bit. Was she going to think he was a Mama's boy now? Because he was. "Well, technically for the kids in this charity event she's hosting. How about you?" Surely not for her own kid, right?
She could certainly see him being a mama's boy, so his answer earned an amused smile, though she didn't comment further on his admission. It was nice that he was helping out with an event that aided children. She approved, she just refused to say so. Best not to show he was earning points with her just yet. "My nephew has a birthday party coming up and everything has to be perfect or my sister will lose her mind, what's left of it, and we just can't have that." Obviously. "So I got balloon duty. Extremely important job, this. Best left to responsible parties." Which she was.


__________________

TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 12:17 PM   #20 (permalink)


DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw
 
Tazzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Amestris (GMT+8)
Posts: 11,170

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphy Castell
Daily Prophet
Default wrap up? :3
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
She could certainly see him being a mama's boy, so his answer earned an amused smile, though she didn't comment further on his admission. It was nice that he was helping out with an event that aided children. She approved, she just refused to say so. Best not to show he was earning points with her just yet. "My nephew has a birthday party coming up and everything has to be perfect or my sister will lose her mind, what's left of it, and we just can't have that." Obviously. "So I got balloon duty. Extremely important job, this. Best left to responsible parties." Which she was.
Nephew. Huh. Ren felt relieved - not that the blonde having a kid of her own was now ruled out since he hadn't really asked that directly yet - albeit he tried to prevent it from showing visibly on his face. Still trying to be discreet and all, you know. He let out a small chuckle though. "Balloon duty," he muttered, nodding as he grabbed some more toys, "Very fitting for a lady of your caliber, Sylvi." And he meant that in a very good way.

Glancing at his wristwatch for a moment, the ebony-haired boy noted the time. As much as he was enjoying his time with this unexpected encounter, it looked like his time for shopping was up. He now got what he came here to buy anyway, and probably more. "Well, love, I hate to be the one to cut this reunion short but unfortunately I have to go." It will be troublesome to deal with the maternal powers if he arrived late.

He had to leave now, yes, but it didn't mean he didn't have a minute to spare for some last second flirting.

So with a confident smirk, Ren took a step closer towards the Sylvi, reaching out a hand to touch some tail end of her blonde mane. "Though I wouldn't mind another one." Another reunion, that is. "What do you say to joining me the day after tomorrow to a horseback riding event?" They were a wizarding family but equestrianism has long been ingrained into his clan as well.

__________________



Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 02:49 AM   #21 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,236

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vita Mallari
Seventh Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default The end
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Nephew. Huh. Ren felt relieved - not that the blonde having a kid of her own was now ruled out since he hadn't really asked that directly yet - albeit he tried to prevent it from showing visibly on his face. Still trying to be discreet and all, you know. He let out a small chuckle though. "Balloon duty," he muttered, nodding as he grabbed some more toys, "Very fitting for a lady of your caliber, Sylvi." And he meant that in a very good way.

Glancing at his wristwatch for a moment, the ebony-haired boy noted the time. As much as he was enjoying his time with this unexpected encounter, it looked like his time for shopping was up. He now got what he came here to buy anyway, and probably more. "Well, love, I hate to be the one to cut this reunion short but unfortunately I have to go." It will be troublesome to deal with the maternal powers if he arrived late.

He had to leave now, yes, but it didn't mean he didn't have a minute to spare for some last second flirting.

So with a confident smirk, Ren took a step closer towards the Sylvi, reaching out a hand to touch some tail end of her blonde mane. "Though I wouldn't mind another one." Another reunion, that is. "What do you say to joining me the day after tomorrow to a horseback riding event?" They were a wizarding family but equestrianism has long been ingrained into his clan as well.

He really was irritatingly confident, wasn't he?

Sylvi looked up at him, her eyebrows raised, considering his offer. Did she want to endure more of this smugness? Well...

"I do like horses. Count me in." The blonde slipped a hand into her purse, locating a pen after a moment or two. "Owl me the details." After stealing his hand and writing down her address, she returned the pen to her purse and disappeared down the aisle to pay for her balloons.
__________________

TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 06:21 PM   #22 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod

DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,577

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Second Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

She was months away from her 43rd birthday and Galilea was positive that she had found her place in life her on the alley. Each summer gave her a new burst of energy and she loved seeing the same children that she had seen for the last few years, but also meeting new ones. Today had been an interesting day of interactions with the kids, though. Someone looking for an ejector seat, another wanting shoes that doubled as trampolines.

Both things that she had promised to look into.

And both reasons for the new sign and drop box by the counter.

It read:

"STOCK IDEAS WANTED.
Always dreamed of something? Leave us with your idea and we'll do what we can."
__________________

Bathing in the thunder, just because I make it LOUD, _____________________
you don't ever have to wonder,_________ I'm not trying to steal your crown
Shanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 03:30 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League




DoM & DMT
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 13,476

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rylee Caelyn Prichard
Fifth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Addison Anders
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Evan Mikal Donovan
Magical Menagerie
Default Jaxon!
Panda Dance! l Purr! l Penguin Waddle! Charmander! l Banana! l Tiny Little Me!

Did Rylee need anything from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. No, she most likely didn't but that didn't stop her from heading right into the shop to have a look around. Plus how would she really know if there was something she needed or not inside, if she didn't have a look around? It never hurt to just look around and see if anything caught her eye.

Blue-gray eyes scanned the shelves of items. Mini dragon toys, stuffed animals everywhere, balloons of all colors and shapes. Saros would love this place! Maybe she could get him something? A rocking horse that moved on it's own? Or perhaps a Bear-hug bear. The options were endless.

All the different items for the beginner and ultimate prankster made her smile. Nathan would love all of this... especially the dungbombs. For a few brief seconds, Rylee felt like crying. When she got home she was going to have to owl and say hi. Hogwarts wasn't going to be the same without him now that he had graduated. What would he get if he was here?
__________________


Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 09:04 AM   #24 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf
 
DarkStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GMT - London, UK
Posts: 7,474

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Default Rylee! :D
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Rylee!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Did Rylee need anything from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. No, she most likely didn't but that didn't stop her from heading right into the shop to have a look around. Plus how would she really know if there was something she needed or not inside, if she didn't have a look around? It never hurt to just look around and see if anything caught her eye.

Blue-gray eyes scanned the shelves of items. Mini dragon toys, stuffed animals everywhere, balloons of all colors and shapes. Saros would love this place! Maybe she could get him something? A rocking horse that moved on it's own? Or perhaps a Bear-hug bear. The options were endless.

All the different items for the beginner and ultimate prankster made her smile. Nathan would love all of this... especially the dungbombs. For a few brief seconds, Rylee felt like crying. When she got home she was going to have to owl and say hi. Hogwarts wasn't going to be the same without him now that he had graduated. What would he get if he was here?


Oh! Man! He finally got to come to this shop! He loved this place! Too bad he couldn't buy alot but he usually bought a small thing here or there. If he could buy one of everything he would but that kind of cash he did not have, he was on limited funding until he got to school apparently. They didn't trust him in Diagon Alley with money with WWW, the Quidditch shop and many other places he loved going to.

He had money to get his new kitten that he had been meaning to get for a while now but didn't know which one he wanted. After he finished here he would be going straight there to get his new furry ball of fur. He finally walked into the store and immediately his eyes went wide as he looked around! He would love to work here and try everything out that way he wouldn't run out of money and be able to try it all.

He saw many things he wanted to buy many of the things making him wish he was a kid again! Walking down a certain aisle he looking up he suddenly noticed a familiar face ... that was... Rylee! He walked over to her from her front side so as not to startle her because that was the last thing that he wanted to do "Umm... Hi! Fancy seeing you here! You thinking of buying something?" he smiled at her
DarkStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 03:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League




DoM & DMT
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 13,476

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rylee Caelyn Prichard
Fifth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Addison Anders
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Evan Mikal Donovan
Magical Menagerie
Default Jaxon!
Panda Dance! l Purr! l Penguin Waddle! Charmander! l Banana! l Tiny Little Me!

As long in her own thoughts as she might have appeared, Rylee was very well aware of people around her in the shop. No, that didn't mean she knew it was Jaxon right away until she turned to look at him when he spoke to her but she did know that a boy about her age was close to her. She figured he was looking at everything just as she had been.

"Hey! I come in here from time to time when I'm close by," Rylee smiled back warmly. "I'm not really sure. I was considering getting something for my nephew but I can't decide what." The little guy was only two years old so she didn't want to get him anything he would grow out of playing with to fast. "Maybe a teddy bear... he loves Winnie the Pooh so another bear could be good, right?"

"What about you? Are you a prankster?" Was that why he was in this shop?
__________________


Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:10 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174