FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 1055 users online including...
Kimothy , Ronaldsnut , Stevendalo , Austinwals , UbvpwcCaw , Eldarlxv , Eldarhzx , Eldarcgo , Henryaffig , Eldarxvo

13 members
1042 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Morgan P. Nickles Era

Morgan P. Nickles Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Morgan P. Nickles [IC January 2094 - December 2096; OOC October 2017 - October 2018]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2014, 02:19 AM   #1 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default Fountain of Magical Brethren
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Halfway into the Atrium, gleaming in all its golden glory is the Fountain of Magical Brethren. The large fountain depicts golden figures of a wizard, witch, centaur, goblin, and a house-elf with jets of water spouting out into the fountain below. The focal point of the fountain are the witch and wizard, the other beings looking up at the pair with adoration. Gaze at the lovely fountain as you make your way to the other various locations within the Ministry.

OOC: All Ministry of Magic employees, regardless of their assigned department, are welcome to create their own roleplay in this thread.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 10-18-2014 at 02:40 AM.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

His mind full of thoughts, Josh absent mindedly made his way to the atrium not being really aware of where he was going. His mind was unusually busy with lots of mixed thoughts and they were so mixed that he was having difficulty with considering them separately so it felt like thinking over them again and again didn't provide him any progress with anything. From his children to his work, they were all mixed up.

Well...maybe he had to find another way to relax his mind and deal with things properly. Acting before thinking had never really been his way of doing things anyway. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and stopped in front of the fountain in the atrium, his dark brown gaze staring at the water. So why now? He could just wait and see what would happen then decide what to do about them at that instant instead of keeping his mind busy and blurred like he had always did.

Yeah, that had to be the only way with him. Spontaneous acting worked better.

...but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DoM
Kappa

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8
Super Slytherin Buddy | | ⅓ She-Snake Trio | | a normal girl with normal knees

In attempt to retrace her steps back to the food court without the necessity to ask someone for directions, it took less time than she expected to make it to the fountain. At least, the only fountain that was grand enough to be worth remembering. Another area in the ministry that was worth remembering? The food court. Which was close by somewhere, she could smell it.

Although, having unconsciously stopped at the fountain to stare at it as she thought, she shook back to reality, yet made no move to resume her mission. There was a man standing just a few feet away from her and from a quick glance around, happened to be the only other being staring at the fountain besides herself. Dude looked intense.

"Hey."
Old 10-27-2014, 11:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Taking a deep breath, Josh tried to push all the thoughts out of his mind, his eyes still watching the flowing water. Water. While he preferred naturally flowing water, like a river or waterfall or something, still a fountain was enough to relax him as well. He watched the water with a small smile on his face until someone approaching his way took his attention.

His brown eyes quickly 'kind of' examined the woman and when she looked totally harmless to him, he returned to staring at the water not wanting to disturb the lady with his staring. It was rude to stare at people, after all and he didn't meant to...

Oh?

She was talking to him, right? Josh looked at the woman's face and a warm smile appeared on his. "Hey!"

Old 10-29-2014, 07:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

DMAC & DoM
Kappa

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8

And there was a three-sixty turn of events she wasn't anticipating. She'd been expecting a brooding response in return but instead got... this pleasant greeting. Which actually sounded and looked genuine. Never could trust a book by it's cover, could you? She smiled a little, suddenly at a loss for words. What did one say to a handsome random stranger who foiled all their good responses due to a quick sincere response?

"Not thinking of jumping for the sickles, are ya?"

Nailed it.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4

Josh kept staring at the woman trying to understand what she was trying to do. Was she lost? Or was she looking for someone? Or perhaps she just killed some time walking around while thinking and her feet dragged her to the fountain just like what had happened to him. Whatever the reason was, the auror decided to take her smile as a good sign. Then she spoke again and...

Josh let out a laughter at her words. The woman apparently was no boring person despite the fact that she was a ministry employee. Yeah, most ministry employees were boring or it just seemed to him that way because what they did at work was usually boring stuff. The auror narrowed his eyes at the woman playfully.

"Why? You're thinking of doing it first?"

Old 10-30-2014, 03:50 AM   #7 (permalink)

DMAC & DoM
Kappa

Ministry RPG Name:
Margaret Ward
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Tahnia Romanos
Mysteries
x9 x8

Not particularly laughing along with the man, she instead grinned wider, crossing her arms in the process. It felt good to make a stranger laugh. Proud moment indeed. Though she couldn't help but let out a short chuckle from his response.

"No, I think I'd go for the galleons instead," Her shoulders shook with the few lingering silent laughs as she glanced to the water in the fountain momentarily. Shiny pieces were still visible. Not for the taking though.

Looking back to the man, she uncrossed an arm and held out her hand for a handshake. "Mary, level three."
Old 11-05-2014, 10:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adrien Theo Livingston
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alyssa Johnston
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Brodie David Livingston
Minister's Office
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Vince walked in actually feeling like taking someone's advice and going out and looking around at what his ministry had to offer... It was better than sitting at his desk. and also helped him avoid having to talk to his head for a while He looked around, this area actually was kind of nice, might be a good place to clear his mind if things get to hectic in the office.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:16 AM   #9 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppySara View Post
Vince walked in actually feeling like taking someone's advice and going out and looking around at what his ministry had to offer... It was better than sitting at his desk. and also helped him avoid having to talk to his head for a while He looked around, this area actually was kind of nice, might be a good place to clear his mind if things get to hectic in the office.
Jasmine decided to go take a walk around the Ministry. She needed to see what this ministry had to offer and plus she liked to explore. As she was walking around she noticed a guy that looked familiar. Wait a minute was that Vincent? She did a double take and was pretty sure it was him. She walked over to him and cleared her throat and tapped his shoulder. "Heyyy Vincent is it?" she asked with her charming smile. "I thought it was you, I am Jasmine from the ministry party. How have you been?" she asked curiously.
Old 04-15-2015, 07:17 AM   #10 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default Dani/Legend <3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

With her coffee mug in one hand, and her purse slung over her other arm, Sophie slowly made her way into the atrium for a new day at work. Her mind was still a bit blurry as it processed the case she had been called out to in the middle of the night in a forest patch in the city. Thankfully it hadn’t taken that long to clean up the potion spill.

But her tired, red rimmed eyes and bushy brown hair probably told a different story. Halting in front of the magnificent fountain in the middle of the Atrium Sophie sipped on her coffee as she watched how the water flowed from the two statues. As she leaned in closer to see if any text was written on it she felt and saw how her left earring came loose and dropped into the fountain water with a distinctive PLOP!
Old 04-16-2015, 10:39 PM   #11 (permalink)

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

It was possible that Legend hadn't left the ministry since the night before. Rubbing his eyes the blonde sighed. IT wasn't even the fact that he had loads of work to do (which he did) but it was more of the fact that he was still trying to figure out a way to not make the MLE seem like the laughing stock of the Ministry. Sure that wasn't his area per se, but as Head Auror he took it seriously.

He had to figure out a way to get the YATI's to respect him which....how?? And he had to-still rubbing his eyes Legend nearly collided with the person in front of him. "Shoot- sorry! Uh-oh-Sophie?"

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}
Old 04-18-2015, 07:21 AM   #12 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Reaching up a hand up to her ear, Sophie stomped her foot in the floor in frustration and sighed very audibly when she knew without doubt what had happened. Her earring had fallen into the fountain because of her wish to look closer at the magnificent statue. Just perfect! There went her plans to get in to her office early.

Edging her way closer to the fountain to peer down in the water hoping to catch sight of her earring she felt how someone collided with her and caused her purse to drop down her arm and hover dangerously over the fountain water. With sheer force of will Sophie pulled her purse out of harm's way as she rounded on whoever had bumped into her intending to lash out at them.

When she recognized who it was however her anger dissolved and was replaced with genuine surprise. "Legend....? I didn't know you worked here?"
Old 04-19-2015, 11:55 PM   #13 (permalink)

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7

Oh HEY!!! It WAS Sophie! Flashback from Hogwarts past.

Which was strangely rare.

He didn't really communicate with people from Hogwarts, other than a choice few. So whenever he did run into someone it was always somewhat nice.

The blond blinked a few times before chuckling. "Really? I've sort of been here for about.........ten years?" Merlin, had it really been that long? Yup. He was starting to feel old. Where was Jax and the others when you needed them to make him feel nice and young all over again? "Where do you work- if you happen to work here that is." Or was she just visiting?

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}
Old 04-20-2015, 05:04 PM   #14 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Shaking her head Sophie giggled warmly. "Really; it is odd that I haven’t run into you until today, especially since I'm going on two years working for the ministry." How could they have missed running into each other? It was peculiar. Eyes darted to the fountain water and her lost earring before they refocused on Legend’s handsome face again. "I work in Accidents & Catastrophes as a part potion accident response team officer and helping out in the laboratory when there is need.”

"Where have you been working for 10 years? Same as Simon right, MLE?" Sophie wondered. It seemed like a department that would have fit her ex-prefect buddy like a glove. Gesturing to the fountain statue with a sigh she said "I dropped my left earring in the fountain water. And now i can’t find it."
Old 05-02-2015, 11:58 PM   #15 (permalink)

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Shaking her head Sophie giggled warmly. "Really; it is odd that I haven’t run into you until today, especially since I'm going on two years working for the ministry." How could they have missed running into each other? It was peculiar. Eyes darted to the fountain water and her lost earring before they refocused on Legend’s handsome face again. "I work in Accidents & Catastrophes as a part potion accident response team officer and helping out in the laboratory when there is need.”

"Where have you been working for 10 years? Same as Simon right, MLE?" Sophie wondered. It seemed like a department that would have fit her ex-prefect buddy like a glove. Gesturing to the fountain statue with a sigh she said "I dropped my left earring in the fountain water. And now i can’t find it."
There were a lot of people that worked at the Ministry but, yeah the fact that they hadn't run into each other was still odd. "Maybe because the days when i'm out you're in? Or it could be just one of those weird things where we always just miss each other." Straaaange, but he wouldn't dwell on it too much. That wasn't what he did.

Potions? "Sounds like detailed work! So you deal with antidotes and all that then?"

Same as Simon. "Yup. Though. I've actually been here longer than him." Take that Simon!! Not really though, he didn't have any hard feelings with his colleague. "I'm the Head Auror."Earning? "Right-er- " Flicking a finger at the fountain Legend non-verbally, and wandlessly summoned the piece of jewelry into his hand. Offering a smile Legend held it out. "It's a little went but all good, not an accident or a catastrophe at all." He was the best at jokes.

{i'll show you}
Old 05-10-2015, 01:06 AM   #16 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

The daycare at the Ministry was not Mariel's first choice of childcare for her daughter. Not that she had a real issue with the place, it was more that she preferred the arrangement that she and Jorge had previously had. Him working at home while he took care of Regina was ideal. But the situation had changed and she needed to find an alternative arrangement.

She figured she could take the 17 month old to work with her for half days; Regina could stay at the daycare for a few hours while she was in her department in the mornings, then they could go home at lunch and she could get some work done there while Regina napped. Not ideal, but it was doable until Jorge was able to take care of her again. And she was sure that was only a matter of time.

Holding the little girl's hand, Mariel led her through the atrium towards the daycare center. She was sure that Regina would adjust well, but she was only a floor away if there were any issues. And she would make sure she was getting individualized, quality care. She walked at a leisurely pace to allow the toddler to keep up, glancing up as Regina pointed.

"Oh.. yes, that's the fountain." She smiled back at her daughter as she started to lead her that way. "Would you like to see?" As they got nearer, she took a seat at the edge and lifted up Regina to stand next to her, her hands securely around her waist. Taking a few moments just to sit with her, green eyes followed the young girl's gaze as she watched the water spouting out of the figures.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
Old 05-10-2015, 11:40 PM   #17 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default *snags*
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
The daycare at the Ministry was not Mariel's first choice of childcare for her daughter. Not that she had a real issue with the place, it was more that she preferred the arrangement that she and Jorge had previously had. Him working at home while he took care of Regina was ideal. But the situation had changed and she needed to find an alternative arrangement.

She figured she could take the 17 month old to work with her for half days; Regina could stay at the daycare for a few hours while she was in her department in the mornings, then they could go home at lunch and she could get some work done there while Regina napped. Not ideal, but it was doable until Jorge was able to take care of her again. And she was sure that was only a matter of time.

Holding the little girl's hand, Mariel led her through the atrium towards the daycare center. She was sure that Regina would adjust well, but she was only a floor away if there were any issues. And she would make sure she was getting individualized, quality care. She walked at a leisurely pace to allow the toddler to keep up, glancing up as Regina pointed.

"Oh.. yes, that's the fountain." She smiled back at her daughter as she started to lead her that way. "Would you like to see?" As they got nearer, she took a seat at the edge and lifted up Regina to stand next to her, her hands securely around her waist. Taking a few moments just to sit with her, green eyes followed the young girl's gaze as she watched the water spouting out of the figures.
Ember arrived at work in her USUAL cheery way, humming and SINGING to herself as she waltzed around in LA-LA land. Her own little bubble was the best place to be, really. The now brunette spun IN PLACE as she finished a part of the song she was singing--IT WAS AN IMPORTANT PART OKAY--and when she finished, she saw the Games' head and....

A CHILD???

A BABY.

IT WAS A SMALL HUMAN!

Ember BEAAAAAMED and SKIPPED right over and dug in her backpack for CANDDDDDDDEEHHH! Ember's hormones were RAGING too--because lately, when she saw babies--she came home and told MITYA she was ready for one.

Which, you know, was probably just Ember being INSANE.

"HI THERE DARLING!" she said very cheerfully as she approached and held out a lollipop. "Oh, Mrs...." Shoot. What was her NAME??? Ember was drawing a MAJOR blank--oh dear--she blushed--and cleared her throat. "She is SO precious! SO PRECIOUS!" fhgerigheqiughiueqhgiuehg

EMBER MIGHT BE DYING.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin
Old 05-13-2015, 03:03 AM   #18 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5

SPOILER!!: Ember
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Ember arrived at work in her USUAL cheery way, humming and SINGING to herself as she waltzed around in LA-LA land. Her own little bubble was the best place to be, really. The now brunette spun IN PLACE as she finished a part of the song she was singing--IT WAS AN IMPORTANT PART OKAY--and when she finished, she saw the Games' head and....

A CHILD???

A BABY.

IT WAS A SMALL HUMAN!

Ember BEAAAAAMED and SKIPPED right over and dug in her backpack for CANDDDDDDDEEHHH! Ember's hormones were RAGING too--because lately, when she saw babies--she came home and told MITYA she was ready for one.

Which, you know, was probably just Ember being INSANE.

"HI THERE DARLING!" she said very cheerfully as she approached and held out a lollipop. "Oh, Mrs...." Shoot. What was her NAME??? Ember was drawing a MAJOR blank--oh dear--she blushed--and cleared her throat. "She is SO precious! SO PRECIOUS!" fhgerigheqiughiueqhgiuehg

EMBER MIGHT BE DYING.
Mariel watched, smiling, as her daughter leaned down to splash her hand in the water, laughing along with her baby's contagious giggles. That was probably her favorite sound, and it was one that she very much needed to hear right now. As happy as she was to have her husband safe and recovering, it upset her to see him have to struggle so much.

She was starting to grow aware of an approaching sound and she caught a movement out of the corner of her eye, causing her to look up. What in the....? Was that woman.. singing? Spinning? Sweet Circe. This Ministry seemed to employ a bunch of weirdos. Thank Merlin her own department was sane. She'd guess this one to be from Level Four, where all the "free spirits" seemed to be drawn.

Mariel turned back to her daughter a moment, only to have her eyes snap back up as the woman loudly approached them. She looked somewhat familiar, but the brown hair threw her for a moment. "It's Mrs. De La Garza.. but you may call me Mariel." She did appreciate the manners, though she did not always require quite that much formality. Oh.. yes, she remembered this one.

"You changed my hair color," she said pointedly, her expression unamused. That was very uncool to mess with a woman's hair without permission, and the young woman should consider herself lucky that Mariel did not file a formal complaint against her. But she had been fairly certain that the woman was under some sort of influence from those psycho healers that had been here. And now she was doing the one thing that could soften Mariel, even if just a little - being kind to her daughter.

"Well.. thank you," she smiled, looking back at the 17 month old again. "This is Regina... can you say hi?" Mariel smiled bigger hearing Regina's hi in her baby voice. Her smile faded a bit when she saw what the little girl started to reach for - a lollipop - and Mariel put her hand between the two. "Thank you, but no. Hard candy is a choking hazard for children under three." And that included lollipops. She could appreciate the young woman's trying to be nice, but goodness. Regina wasn't even two yet.

_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
Old 05-13-2015, 04:12 AM   #19 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

RIGHT. The department head had a LONG name. Ember just smiled, still kneeling in front of the girl, and looked up at Mariel. "Well.. Mariel. She's very--"

Oh.

Ember had no idea what the woman was TALKING ABOUT??? "I--I did what?" She seemed MAAAAD. And Ember honestly didn't remember--oh dear. OH DEAR. "When...I....I apologize..." But even though she didn't remember, it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that she could ever do that to someone...in fact, it seemed like a VERY Ember thing to do..

"What color did I change it to?" >.< EMBER WAS CURIOUS.

And juuuust as the girl had been about to take the candy, Mariel was snatching it away--and Ember blushed and stood up. "Oh...I'm very sorry..." she muttered . Oops. Ember....Ember's baby fever was dashed slightly. She wasn't ready for a kid...Dmitry wasn't, either...and...maybe she should just...let things play out naturally instead of talking to Mitya about this. They were moving in together in month...

"Well..Regina...you are just SO pretty." She smiled though. Children. They wee the light of the WORLD.

Old 05-18-2015, 02:43 AM   #20 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5

Quote:
RIGHT. The department head had a LONG name. Ember just smiled, still kneeling in front of the girl, and looked up at Mariel. "Well.. Mariel. She's very--"

Oh.

Ember had no idea what the woman was TALKING ABOUT??? "I--I did what?" She seemed MAAAAD. And Ember honestly didn't remember--oh dear. OH DEAR. "When...I....I apologize..." But even though she didn't remember, it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that she could ever do that to someone...in fact, it seemed like a VERY Ember thing to do..

"What color did I change it to?" >.< EMBER WAS CURIOUS.

And juuuust as the girl had been about to take the candy, Mariel was snatching it away--and Ember blushed and stood up. "Oh...I'm very sorry..." she muttered . Oops. Ember....Ember's baby fever was dashed slightly. She wasn't ready for a kid...Dmitry wasn't, either...and...maybe she should just...let things play out naturally instead of talking to Mitya about this. They were moving in together in month...

"Well..Regina...you are just SO pretty." She smiled though. Children. They wee the light of the WORLD.
Smiling at her happy daughter as the little girl squealed at the spouting water, Mariel lifted her eyes to the younger woman, her smile fading a bit as she looked on with slight confusion. Oh? She didn't seem to remember. The Department Head supposed she shouldn't be surprised given the events that surrounded the incident and she was awfully apologetic. Mariel gave her a soft smile.

"You seemed a little off that day." Well, in all honesty, Mariel didn't know this woman really at all to know if she normally behaved that way or not, but she was definitely off her rocker that day, normal for her or not. "When the 'healers' were here? Maybe they gave you something?" She couldn't help but to very clearly remember that entire fiasco, including their insistence at giving Victoria a suspect potion. She still was unclear on the purpose for their presence even after speaking with her own healer. And because she was fairly certain that the poor woman had been under their influence and seemed genuinely sorry, Mariel could be forgiving.

"Don't worry ab-" What? The 32 year old stopped mid-sentence and looked at her incredulously. That was where her concern laid? "Um.. blonde," she said, shaking her head lightly as she looked back down at her daughter. She did not care to be blonde as she thought it better suited for her sisters, though she'd never admit it was fun for one night. And it was easily changed back but it wasn't the point.

The candy safely out of Regina's reach, Mariel turned her eyes back to the other Ministry worker again. Goodness, she was a little sensitive. "It's fine," she assured her with a small smile. "No harm, no foul. We appreciate the thought." It just wasn't appropriate for such a small child. But kindness should be shown gratitude, and she wanted to teach her daughter that from the start. Mariel smiled bigger and kissed the top of Regina's head as the woman complimented her. "Thank you.. she is our little princess." And she'd agree that her little girl was beautiful.

Old 05-20-2015, 02:38 AM   #21 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS. The healers. THAT EXPLAINED IT ALL. Ember siiiiiighed dramatically. "I...they gave me a shot--" she explained. "And...I remember feeling....like air." More mellow, calm, and....well, all over the place, that was for sure. "That....is probably why I...did that. Without permission." Ember was blushing. "I apologize...even though it was forever ago now." Oooooops.

Ember tlted her head to the side, biting her lip..."Blonde? I made you a blonde? Oh dear." She couldn't imagine her with blonde hair...Merlin, what was she THINKING? She could have done a fun color...like blue...green....PURPLE....but BLONDE? HA.

The twenty-four year old wished she had SOMETHING to give the little girl, but she didn't have anything else...and she wasn't sharing her goldfish, no way! She stooped down again and smiled at the cuuuuute little CHILD. "So..you bring her to the...nursery here at the Ministry?" she asked curiously as she held out her hand for the little girl to high five if she knew how..and if not...well, Ember would just look crazy, which wasn't a new occurrence, so it didn't bother her much.

Old 05-24-2015, 03:12 AM   #22 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5

Quote:
OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS. The healers. THAT EXPLAINED IT ALL. Ember siiiiiighed dramatically. "I...they gave me a shot--" she explained. "And...I remember feeling....like air." More mellow, calm, and....well, all over the place, that was for sure. "That....is probably why I...did that. Without permission." Ember was blushing. "I apologize...even though it was forever ago now." Oooooops.

Ember tlted her head to the side, biting her lip..."Blonde? I made you a blonde? Oh dear." She couldn't imagine her with blonde hair...Merlin, what was she THINKING? She could have done a fun color...like blue...green....PURPLE....but BLONDE? HA.

The twenty-four year old wished she had SOMETHING to give the little girl, but she didn't have anything else...and she wasn't sharing her goldfish, no way! She stooped down again and smiled at the cuuuuute little CHILD. "So..you bring her to the...nursery here at the Ministry?" she asked curiously as she held out her hand for the little girl to high five if she knew how..and if not...well, Ember would just look crazy, which wasn't a new occurrence, so it didn't bother her much.
Oh, a shot. Mariel gave the woman something of a sympathetic look. That sounded awful and she was thankful that none of that happened to her own employees, though Vic had come close. Good thing she was able to stand up for herself. "May I ask why they gave you that shot?" She was just curious, but the reason the healers had stated for wanting to give Victoria a potion was pretty bogus as far as she was concerned.

Mariel gave the apologetic woman a small smile. Clearly she was repentant and the Department Head wasn't going to hold a grudge after all that time. She was over it. "It's fine, don't worry about it anymore. It was a long time ago and, unfortunately, you had an excuse." She couldn't imagine someone giving her a suspect shot or potion to make her unlike herself or Merlin knew what was in it. And the healers had been there right around the time she had found out she was pregnant with Regina. What if something like that would have harmed her somehow?

She didn't comment any further about being turned blonde but nodded her confirmation. Mariel didn't care much for being a blonde and she would never admit to the younger woman that a little change had been kind of interesting for one night. But it wasn't something she wanted to stay and it was an easy fix. Instead of dwelling any further on it, she turned her eyes to her little girl who was suddenly very interested in the woman crouched down in front of her. "Well, this is actually her first time at the Ministry nursery," she said as Regina grabbed a hold of the fingers meant to give her a high five. "She usually stays at home with her Daddy.. but.. he's not able to take care of her right now." She felt a general answer would suffice as she would rather not go too in-depth into Jorge's condition or the events that brought it on. "So we are going to try this for a couple hours." Then maybe take her home to do some work at home.

Old 08-02-2015, 03:02 PM   #23 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Liiiisa <3
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Where did one go when they were out on patrol even though they weren't allowed to be? The Atrium of course! No doubt Legend was still up in the office or even better, gone off somewhere else even if it meant he LEFT her behind so this was the perfect place to go people watching and ensure no one suspicious was walking around. Sure that was what the checkpoint was for but who's to say they were all that thorough or couldn't use an extra pair of eyes a little further inside than where they were stationed?

Just had to...not make it ridiculously obvious she was ON patrol which meant sitting by the fancy fountain with her eyes trained on the people that passed by.

You think they'd at least TRY to look a little interesting after all the work she put into sneaking out of the office and all the way down here but this was...frankly very pathetic, a point well proven by the blank parchment she was meant to be taking notes on.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Old 08-03-2015, 09:52 AM   #24 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Where did one go when they were out on patrol even though they weren't allowed to be? The Atrium of course! No doubt Legend was still up in the office or even better, gone off somewhere else even if it meant he LEFT her behind so this was the perfect place to go people watching and ensure no one suspicious was walking around. Sure that was what the checkpoint was for but who's to say they were all that thorough or couldn't use an extra pair of eyes a little further inside than where they were stationed?

Just had to...not make it ridiculously obvious she was ON patrol which meant sitting by the fancy fountain with her eyes trained on the people that passed by.

You think they'd at least TRY to look a little interesting after all the work she put into sneaking out of the office and all the way down here but this was...frankly very pathetic, a point well proven by the blank parchment she was meant to be taking notes on.
Olly was a little late for work today. Not LATE late. She had an excuse after all. She'd had a checkup with a healer. So she had a good reason to be late. Actually she still had some time until she would have to be downstairs in the office again, so she was in no hurry. Maybe she'd even get one of those brownies again from the food court.

Eyes lazily scanning the area, they fell on someone familiar.

Oh. Hi.

With a small smile, Olly moved away from the crowd of people she'd somehow ended up walking with to walk over to Alexa. "Hey." She greeted her once she was within hearing distance. What was she doing up here?

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Old 08-03-2015, 01:31 PM   #25 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Olly was a little late for work today. Not LATE late. She had an excuse after all. She'd had a checkup with a healer. So she had a good reason to be late. Actually she still had some time until she would have to be downstairs in the office again, so she was in no hurry. Maybe she'd even get one of those brownies again from the food court.

Eyes lazily scanning the area, they fell on someone familiar.

Oh. Hi.

With a small smile, Olly moved away from the crowd of people she'd somehow ended up walking with to walk over to Alexa. "Hey." She greeted her once she was within hearing distance. What was she doing up here?
Just when she thought she'd finally found a shady bugger lurking by the door aimlessly, he was joined by some woman who handed him a cup of coffee and they both headed off toward the lifts. Just like that. No altercation. Then they wondered why she went to the boss man practically begging him for some outside work. The Ministry was plenty safe, it didn't need a bunch of Aurors in training adding to the security.

Giving up for the moment, Lex rolled and stuffed the parchment back into her candy bag along with the quill so no stray water from the fountain might ruin it. No point exposing it to the moisture unnecessarily and in any case, if worst came to worst she would spring into action THEN write the report after.

No big dea--OHAI OLLY!!

Lex smiled as the girl approached. It was always nice seeing familiar faces outside your own Departement. Helped remind you that you didn't live locked away in a box. "Tell me you've had a more interesting morning than mine." That was her greeting, yup. "Been sitting here for the better part of an hour and I'm starting to think even the Daycare would be more eventful."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.