sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1155 users online including...
Svetlsfg , Weasley174 , Ivana R , Seo-Ul-ges , Michailqdk , Stevendalo , Mutunsutt , maximllon , Antonioufo , PhoenixRising

12 members
1143 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive > Middle Era Diagon Alley > Magical Menagerie

Magical Menagerie Magical and Mundane pets and familiars available here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2010, 07:00 AM

Default Menagerie Displays

If it doesn't come in a cage or a tank, you will find it on the displays. Aside from the animals available in the store, you can also buy numerous supplies here as well. From health to medicinal to necessities to toys and accessories, you can find anything your new pet may need or desire just by browsing the displays! No matter the pet, you are sure to find a variety of supplies to welcome yours into the family, or pamper an old friend.

Numerous different foods can be found, from sensitive stomach to diet, and regular. If you need shampoo of any kind, they can be found in this area, too. If your pet has fleas or ticks, you can take care of them with a bottle or two. Of course, if you just want your Crup to stop smelling like wet Cruppie, these shampoos can even take care of that! While you're here, check out some of the grooming supplies. Brushes of all shapes, sizes, and materials are available. Snag a smaller brush to fluff up your pygmy puff's fur, maybe a wiry brush to tame your Niffler's hair, and your cat or dog would probably greatly enjoy a dander-snagging brush to keep them smooth and sparkly.

Necessary supplies include such items as tanks, aquariums, cages, travel cages, and more. Make sure to buy everything you need; wouldn't you hate to get home and find out you forgot something? If you need to, talk to the shop keeper to make sure you're buying the appropriate size and type of cage for your new pet. Some animals need much larger environments and some do not do well in certain types of cages.

If toys and accessories are what your pet is desiring, you'll find a plethora! Collars and leashes are just the tip of the iceberg. Your pet can be the most stylish if you pick up some nifty outfits for them. Mix and match the pieces to create a fashionable wardrobe! Booties are available for when the weather becomes too cold for your pets to bear it. All kinds of toys can be found here - from balls to squeaky toys, fake mice, feathers, dangly toys, shiny flashy toys... Your pet will never be bored with this selection.

When you've found the creature you've been looking for, please make your way to the counter for purchase!

If you are looking for animals, please see our creatures room.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Slytherin
Doxy

Ministry RPG Name:
Casimir Auberon
Magical Creatures
caffeine princess ♬ lunchbox adventurer ❀ little rose

Leilani looked through the variaty of cat items. Dad had given her plenty of money to get Coffee stuff with. That freaking cat was going to get spoiled. She picked up a new cage, and a mouse toy. Unfortunaly, he'd broken both of his old ones and she had to hold the squirming little cat in her lap the whole plane ride.

On top of that, Leilani picked up a bag of cat food and a little white cat sweater. Hehe. Surprisingly, Coffee liked little cat outfits. And water. Yeah, he was strange. She was pretty sure his mama had hit him in the head with something when he was a kitten. Siiiiigh.
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amy goldblossom
Third Year

Amy picked looked at all the bags of food hmmmm she thought for she had no idea what a pygmy puff ate then she found a small bag which label read pygmy puff food well that works she thought she picked up 4 bags and headed toward the counter
Old 08-13-2010, 02:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

DMLE & DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brooks Bradshaw
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dieter Kareless
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Coulson Bradshaw
Law Enforcement
Default Anyone?
Ern's Walmart Greeter

Jayce entered the Magical Menagerie, wearing his usual outfit. A pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt of some sort. He was in search of some doggie food and possibly a couple of toys. But of course, being Jay, he wasn't sure if MM carried regular dog food.. So, he searched the shelves unsure of anything today.

_____________you wanna run it back but you can't turn the time, you start to feel like you're losing your shine
__________________________________but the grass ain't always greener on the_o t h e r_ s i d e

Last edited by Wood'sLittleFlower; 08-13-2010 at 05:48 AM.
Wood'sLittleFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Slytherin
Murtlap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jessie May Pride {Ferret: Biscuit}
First Year

Jessie walked over to the displays to get everything she needed for her new ferret, Biscuit. She picked up a generously-sized cage, roomy enough for Biscuit to get his exercise. She then picked up a smaller travel cage, figuring she'd need it for the Hogwarts Express and on holidays. She then picked up a large bag of food.

Figuring she had the money to spare, she picked up a gorgeous green collar. Green, to match her favourite house. She even picked up Ferret shampoo, and smiled at her new pet.

She finally picked up a small brush and a toy or two, heading to the counter with her arms completely filled with items for her new ferret.
Miss Mudblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Murtlap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucy Rizzo
First Year

Lucy walked over to the display with her new cat to decide what type of extras would she get for him.

She decided he'd need a travel cage so that she could take him on the Hogwarts Express in a couple of weeks and picked one out.

Lucy also picked up a small cat bed, some toys, a blue collar with a Ravenclaw bird on it and a heart to put her cat's name. "This way they know where to find me if they need to" she softly explained to her new feline with a snuggle.

After that and a bag of food, Lucy was finding it really hard to carry everything....starting to get discouraged she looked at all the stuff and her new cat, and thought "how am I going to get this to the counter?!"

After a minute of thinking, she had an idea! She picked up a leash and put the collar and leash on her new cat, and everything else in the travel case. Feeling triumphant she walked over to the counter to pay for her new friend and his supplies.
lyncecelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Another day of late summer meant to Simon wandering around Diagon Alley for a bit on various tasks or perhaps running into friends and such. It was one such day and after leaving the bustling streets, the gryffindor boy found his footsteps leading him to an equally busy shop.

Hmm Magical Menagerie he thought to himself as he noticed where he was. I probably should get some supplies for Cricket, he added reminded of his pet bat left at home.

Navigating through the story, Simon finally found the right displays where to look. His green eyes scanning the various shelves in search for what he was looking for.

Last edited by Holmesian Feline; 08-16-2010 at 08:24 PM.
Holmesian Feline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:20 PM   #8 (permalink)

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
Another day of late summer meant to Simon wandering around Diagon Alley for a bit on various tasks or perhaps running into friends and such. It was one such day and after leaving the bustling streets, the gryffindor boy found his footsteps leading him to an equally busy shop.

Hmm Magical Menagerie he thought to himself. I probably should get some supplies for Cricket, he added reminded of his pet bat left at home.

Navigating through the story, Simon finally found the right displays where to look. His green eyes scanning the various shelves in search for what he was looking for.
Perusing the ailes, she searched for the items that were on her list. Arya didn't have to do any school shopping, her brother was handling that for her. But Perseus was her responsibility, so she had to buy everything for him. Not that the small girl minded, she loved the kneazle. Shifting the bag that contained her rollerblades, she headed down the aile that contained pet foods.

Kitty Kibble was the first thing on her list. Perseus had eaten a lot of cat food over the summer and she was surprised that he wasn't fat. Spying the kitty kibble on the the high shelf, Arya stared at the bag of food, as if atempting to will it off the shelf and into her arms. If only she could use magic, then she could simply levitate the bag off the shelf.

Wishing that she had dragged her brother along with her, she looked around the shop and searched for the shopkeeper. Instead all she saw was a blond boy scanning the shelves. "Excuse me. Can you help me get that bag of kitty kibble?" Arya pointed at the bag on the shelf just out of her reach and smiled at the boy.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
PatInTheHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:30 PM   #9 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
Perusing the ailes, she searched for the items that were on her list. Arya didn't have to do any school shopping, her brother was handling that for her. But Perseus was her responsibility, so she had to buy everything for him. Not that the small girl minded, she loved the kneazle. Shifting the bag that contained her rollerblades, she headed down the aile that contained pet foods.

Kitty Kibble was the first thing on her list. Perseus had eaten a lot of cat food over the summer and she was surprised that he wasn't fat. Spying the kitty kibble on the the high shelf, Arya stared at the bag of food, as if atempting to will it off the shelf and into her arms. If only she could use magic, then she could simply levitate the bag off the shelf.

Wishing that she had dragged her brother along with her, she looked around the shop and searched for the shopkeeper. Instead all she saw was a blond boy scanning the shelves. "Excuse me. Can you help me get that bag of kitty kibble?" Arya pointed at the bag on the shelf just out of her reach and smiled at the boy.
Cat..Kneeazle...dog...crup...rat...Simon mentally listed the animals as he looked, silently wondering why it wasn't just alphabetical by name or at least grouped by type of animal. His thoughts however were interupted when he heard someone off to his side causing the boy to turn and look up, having been squating down to look at the lower shelves.

"Sure," he answered once his mind registered just what she was asking help for. Getting back up to his full height, Simon walked closer to where she was pointing and reached up to retrieve the bag for her. "Here you go," he added giving a polite smile to the girl seemingly a little younger then himself but not a first year.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:12 PM   #10 (permalink)

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3

Quote:
Cat..Kneeazle...dog...crup...rat...Simon mentally listed the animals as he looked, silently wondering why it wasn't just alphabetical by name or at least grouped by type of animal. His thoughts however were interupted when he heard someone off to his side causing the boy to turn and look up, having been squating down to look at the lower shelves.

"Sure," he answered once his mind registered just what she was asking help for. Getting back up to his full height, Simon walked closer to where she was pointing and reached up to retrieve the bag for her. "Here you go," he added giving a polite smile to the girl seemingly a little younger then himself but not a first year.
Arya gave the boy a grateful smile when he retrieved the bag of cat food and handed it to her. "Thank you!" It would have taken her forever to try and get the bag herself. Trying to find someone was out of the question since she would have gotten distracted by all the creatures.

She shifted the bag in her arms, wondering how she was gonna carry the food and toys she was gonna buy her kneazle before looking back at the older boy."Are you buying food too?" She asked, eyes flickering to where he had been squating before returning to him.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
Old 08-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #11 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8

Quote:
Arya gave the boy a grateful smile when he retrieved the bag of cat food and handed it to her. "Thank you!" It would have taken her forever to try and get the bag herself. Trying to find someone was out of the question since she would have gotten distracted by all the creatures.

She shifted the bag in her arms, wondering how she was gonna carry the food and toys she was gonna buy her kneazle before looking back at the older boy."Are you buying food too?" She asked, eyes flickering to where he had been squating before returning to him.
"You're welcome," Simon replied glad he could be of assistance. The boy kinda remembering his own past experiences before the school year...shoot even this summer.

"Uh..yeah," he answered noting where her eyes went, the place where he had previously been. "For my bat. Unfortunately I'm having a tough time this time around. Can't remember it being that hard last time," he explained admitting his struggles.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:25 AM   #12 (permalink)

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3

Quote:
"You're welcome," Simon replied glad he could be of assistance. The boy kinda remembering his own past experiences before the school year...shoot even this summer.

"Uh..yeah," he answered noting where her eyes went, the place where he had previously been. "For my bat. Unfortunately I'm having a tough time this time around. Can't remember it being that hard last time," he explained admitting his struggles.
"You have a pet bat?" She said in amazement. The girl had never known anyone to have a bat for a pet. She didn't even know they sold supplies for bats, but then again this was a magical pet store and not a muggle one.

"What's its name?" She asked curiously, wondering what kind of name would suit a bat. Certainly not Bod or Fluffy. Maybe he had a cool name like her kneazle did.

Old 08-17-2010, 12:44 AM   #13 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8

Quote:
"You have a pet bat?" She said in amazement. The girl had never known anyone to have a bat for a pet. She didn't even know they sold supplies for bats, but then again this was a magical pet store and not a muggle one.

"What's its name?" She asked curiously, wondering what kind of name would suit a bat. Certainly not Bod or Fluffy. Maybe he had a cool name like her kneazle did.
"Well technically I should correct myself. She's not exactly my bat as a pet. I kinda rescued her though since she's made no move to leave though she can fly again I guess she's mine," Simon explained before realising he was rambling and to a complete stranger no less.

And you wonder why Josh thinks your weird at times.

"Cricket," he answered giving the bat's name. "And I'm Simon by the way," he added to negate the stranger idea.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:18 AM   #14 (permalink)

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3

Quote:
"Well technically I should correct myself. She's not exactly my bat as a pet. I kinda rescued her though since she's made no move to leave though she can fly again I guess she's mine," Simon explained before realising he was rambling and to a complete stranger no less.

And you wonder why Josh thinks your weird at times.

"Cricket," he answered giving the bat's name. "And I'm Simon by the way," he added to negate the stranger idea.
He rescued bats? He was awesome in her books. "Does she stay at your house or does she got to Hogwarts with you?" Last she remembered she had never seen any bats flying around the castle. Come to think of it... "Do you go to Hogwarts?"

Arya grinned at the name. "That's a cute name." She responded, thinking how well it fit a bat. "My name is Arya. Its nice to meet you, Simon." Simon the bat rescuer.

Old 08-17-2010, 01:58 AM   #15 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8

Quote:
He rescued bats? He was awesome in her books. "Does she stay at your house or does she got to Hogwarts with you?" Last she remembered she had never seen any bats flying around the castle. Come to think of it... "Do you go to Hogwarts?"

Arya grinned at the name. "That's a cute name." She responded, thinking how well it fit a bat. "My name is Arya. Its nice to meet you, Simon." Simon the bat rescuer.
"Well since I had only found her in August, she was still recovering so she stayed home," he answered having taken care of the little bat that entire month plus every break he had returned home. "But I'm debating bringing her this year."Who knows she might like the eves of the castle.

"Its nice to meet you as well," Simon responded back in kind. "And what about you? Here were talking about my critter and neglecting your own. For all I know is its a cat or a kneazle," the Gryffindor boy asked turning the tables not to feel all the attention remain on himself.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:32 PM   #16 (permalink)

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3

Quote:
"Well since I had only found her in August, she was still recovering so she stayed home," he answered having taken care of the little bat that entire month plus every break he had returned home. "But I'm debating bringing her this year."Who knows she might like the eves of the castle.

"Its nice to meet you as well," Simon responded back in kind. "And what about you? Here were talking about my critter and neglecting your own. For all I know is its a cat or a kneazle," the Gryffindor boy asked turning the tables not to feel all the attention remain on himself.
"You would have to watch out for all the owls," She mused. "They sometimes eat bats. Though the school owls might not since there well feed." That was a understatement. Most of those owls could lose a few pounds.

"I'm here for my kneazle, Perseus." She responded with a smile. "Just food and toys, but I have other pets as well. A horse, dog, and a pygmy puff. Only the pygmy puff and Perseus come to Hogwarts with me." It was really a shame that her horse and dog were to big to bring to the castle. Otherwise she would have all her pets with her.

Old 08-17-2010, 07:53 PM   #17 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8

Quote:
"You would have to watch out for all the owls," She mused. "They sometimes eat bats. Though the school owls might not since there well feed." That was a understatement. Most of those owls could lose a few pounds.

"I'm here for my kneazle, Perseus." She responded with a smile. "Just food and toys, but I have other pets as well. A horse, dog, and a pygmy puff. Only the pygmy puff and Perseus come to Hogwarts with me." It was really a shame that her horse and dog were to big to bring to the castle. Otherwise she would have all her pets with her.
"Yeah I had thought of that hence why its still in the debating mode instead of having a finally decision," Simon replied with a shrug. "Guess she might just have to say home again this year unless I find another option."

"Sounds like you have quite the menagerie," he commented after hearing about her own creatures. The boy reaching a hand to absently brush the back of his neckrealising how meh that sounded.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:48 PM   #18 (permalink)

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3

Quote:
"Yeah I had thought of that hence why its still in the debating mode instead of having a finally decision," Simon replied with a shrug. "Guess she might just have to say home again this year unless I find another option."

"Sounds like you have quite the menagerie," he commented after hearing about her own creatures. The boy reaching a hand to absently brush the back of his neckrealising how meh that sounded.
"You can still visit her during christmas break, and the summer." She said, thinking that leaving the bat home would be best. How horrible would it be for the poor baby to be eaten by one of the school owls. She would hate to lose one of her pets that way.

"We have more, but those are the only ones that I'm responsible for." Though she helped with the other creatures as well, only cause she wanted moar pets. "Do you have any other pets?"

Old 08-18-2010, 06:56 PM   #19 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8

Quote:
"You can still visit her during christmas break, and the summer." She said, thinking that leaving the bat home would be best. How horrible would it be for the poor baby to be eaten by one of the school owls. She would hate to lose one of her pets that way.

"We have more, but those are the only ones that I'm responsible for." Though she helped with the other creatures as well, only cause she wanted moar pets. "Do you have any other pets?"
"That's probably best," Simon replied in agreement. It wasn't like she wouldn't have anybody to look after her when she wasn't flying out on her own. And the girl's reminder of the perils of bringing the bat to school were all valid points.

"Yeah, we...the family, have a white german shepard named Blizzard," he answered, the dog having been adopted when his older brother had just started school himself. "Technically I share responsibility for him with my brother but Cricket's the only one I have sole responsibility for."
Old 08-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #20 (permalink)

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3

Quote:
"That's probably best," Simon replied in agreement. It wasn't like she wouldn't have anybody to look after her when she wasn't flying out on her own. And the girl's reminder of the perils of bringing the bat to school were all valid points.

"Yeah, we...the family, have a white german shepard named Blizzard," he answered, the dog having been adopted when his older brother had just started school himself. "Technically I share responsibility for him with my brother but Cricket's the only one I have sole responsibility for."
Arya kinda felt bad that the boy wouldn't get to bring his bat to Hogwarts with him, but it was for the best. Besides, he still got to tell people that he had a pet bat which was awesome.

"A white german shepard? They're beautiful." She responded, shifting the bag in her arms. If the dogs didn't stand out so much her parents would have considered getting one for the ranch. "Our dog is a border collie."

Old 08-19-2010, 03:01 AM   #21 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Red Cap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Soibhan Nicole Blutardis
First Year

Leaving the creature room clumbsly carring the large Siamese cat toward the counter it dawned on Soibhan that she needed to pick up food and collar, and a toy for her new pet. She didnt dare put the cat down to walk beside her, Soibhan was fearful that it may run off as soon as it had the chance.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:07 AM   #22 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8

Quote:
Arya kinda felt bad that the boy wouldn't get to bring his bat to Hogwarts with him, but it was for the best. Besides, he still got to tell people that he had a pet bat which was awesome.

"A white german shepard? They're beautiful." She responded, shifting the bag in her arms. If the dogs didn't stand out so much her parents would have considered getting one for the ranch. "Our dog is a border collie."

"Uh huh...it was a surprise to find out that the coloring was possible. We adopted him when he was just a puppy. And they are," Gavin replied in agreement, listening to her own story.

"Still a beautiful breed," he commented with a gentle nod. The process causing his vision to move over a section of shelving not noticed before. "And look what I found," he mused with a chuckle, reaching to get what he had been looking for in the first place.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:41 PM   #23 (permalink)
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Holding her new cat between her arms, Louisa entered the display section. "Now, we'll find you a basket, some food and a ribbon." She murmured to the silent cat.
There was a row of colored and beautiful baskets of all sizes. She stood there, the cat's head turned up to stare at the owner –Louisa- as if wondering what she was thinking of. "Hmm…" Louisa said, "You liked this one?" She pointed to the medium sized beige basket. It had a silk tape going around the basket's top and then going down in specific shapes. It was not the prettiest, but Louisa thought her new cat wanted this so she took it.

And on the way to the counter, she took some cats food too and a pink ribbon to tie it around the cat. Maybe a medal attached with the cat's name would be lovely too.
Magical Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:49 PM   #24 (permalink)

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3

Quote:
"Uh huh...it was a surprise to find out that the coloring was possible. We adopted him when he was just a puppy. And they are," Gavin replied in agreement, listening to her own story.

"Still a beautiful breed," he commented with a gentle nod. The process causing his vision to move over a section of shelving not noticed before. "And look what I found," he mused with a chuckle, reaching to get what he had been looking for in the first place.
"Its a really pretty coloring," She agreed. "Especially on the long haired ones." Arya loved the long haired breeds. The only reason Perseus was a short haired was because he had choosen her. Such a smart kneazle he was.

Grinning, she shifted the bag in her arms and watched as he reached for the food he had been looking for. "I guess we both have got what we were looking for." He head turned towards the counter as he got his food. "I think I'm gonna head to the counter and pay for this. Are you heading the same way or do you have more to buy?" She turned her gaze back to the older boy.

Old 08-20-2010, 10:53 PM   #25 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8

"Yes it would appear we both do," Simon replied in agreement, following her gaze to the counter as he noticed her attention shift even before she spoke. "I will be following you. This is all I came for after all," he answered after debating something for Blizzard and realising he had enough.

"Would you like me to carry that for a moment," he added giving a nod to the bag as she shifted it in her grasp once more as if it was heavy for her. It would be somewhat rude to at least offer help since they were going the same way, the boy realising he probably could have done so earlier since Arya had been shifting it during the conversation.