sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1087 users online including...
Svetlmnv , Kimothy , natethegreat , duerieple

6 members
1081 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 53: September - December 2019

Term 53: September - December 2019 Term Fifty-Three: When In France (Sept 2099 - June 2100)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2019, 03:36 AM

Default Fontaine des Flamels

The fountain is dedicated to Nicolas and Perenelle Flamel, both notable alumni of Beauxbatons. It is said that the married couple funded both the castle and the grounds. Enchanted, the fountain never dries out. It is said fairies and pixies frequent the area during the night. It's a place for relaxation and reflection.

On a nice, warm day, you can sit and listen to the sounds of the water hitting the surface of the fountain. Trickling, like the soothing sound of rain. It is a grand fountain, of notable size and as it is in memory of the school's founders, it is to be treated with the utmost respect. Students are not allowed to dip their feet or anything else into these clear waters. Pets are not permitted in the water, nor are they allowed to go drinking as if it's nothing more than an oversized water bowl.

Sitting along the fountain's ledge is equally not allowed, however you may enjoy the fountain from a spot of any of the several benches placed around this magnificent structure.
Old 09-20-2019, 03:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

It was early morning and Chloe was out and ready to go. She had left some posters up for anyone that would want to join her. Just because there was no quidditch didn't mean they couldn't just have some fun and exercise, right?

Setting her broom down she wondered if anyone else would show, she knew Jorg would come and had already talked to him about the time, so, for now, she set down on the ground and pulled out her notebook to see what warmup she had set for the day.

Stretching always came first so she pulled her legs apart and leaned forward into her first stretch.
Old 09-25-2019, 11:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
It was early morning and Chloe was out and ready to go. She had left some posters up for anyone that would want to join her. Just because there was no quidditch didn't mean they couldn't just have some fun and exercise, right?

Setting her broom down she wondered if anyone else would show, she knew Jorg would come and had already talked to him about the time, so, for now, she set down on the ground and pulled out her notebook to see what warmup she had set for the day.

Stretching always came first so she pulled her legs apart and leaned forward into her first stretch.
There were only two times a day that the Headmaster could find any peace; first thing in the morning before the castle really began to stir and late at night after everyone was in for curfew. Outside of that? Forget about it. That's why he was out walking the grounds at this hour. The man was in need of some peace of mind and some fresh...air.

"McCarthy?"

The Headmaster slowed his leisurely gait to a stop at the sight of his student by the fountain. Instinctively, his gaze fell to his watch before drifting back to the Ravenclaw.

"What're you doing out here at this hour?" He hadn't seen posters or heard news of any meetings to be taking place, putting the girl's presence entirely out of the context of the morning for him. Was something wrong? Was she waiting here for him to ambush him with bad news?

Nonsense, she couldn't have known he'd be out for a walk this morning. It was hardly a routine. Even he didn't know he'd be taking a walk until he woke up.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Old 09-25-2019, 10:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
There were only two times a day that the Headmaster could find any peace; first thing in the morning before the castle really began to stir and late at night after everyone was in for curfew. Outside of that? Forget about it. That's why he was out walking the grounds at this hour. The man was in need of some peace of mind and some fresh...air.

"McCarthy?"

The Headmaster slowed his leisurely gait to a stop at the sight of his student by the fountain. Instinctively, his gaze fell to his watch before drifting back to the Ravenclaw.

"What're you doing out here at this hour?" He hadn't seen posters or heard news of any meetings to be taking place, putting the girl's presence entirely out of the context of the morning for him. Was something wrong? Was she waiting here for him to ambush him with bad news?

Nonsense, she couldn't have known he'd be out for a walk this morning. It was hardly a routine. Even he didn't know he'd be taking a walk until he woke up.
With no one showing up just yet, she decided to go on and start on her own. She would make sure Gunnar and Morgan were out with her next time, they could at least exercise with their sister. It could be a fun family time or something. She had just shut her notebook and was about to lean over her legs to stretch them when she heard a voice.

"Good Morning sir"

Had he seen her posters, did he want to exercise with her or them if anyone else showed up? That was super awesome of him, she thought as she got to her feet. It wasn't until his question that she realized maybe he wasn't here to exercise and she just smiled.

"Actually sir, without quidditch I wanted to make sure I kept my training going. I want to be pro one day so I can't really have a full term off. I mean U17 is in the summer, but no need to get all lumpy and lazy while going to class, so I thought maybe I could start a club or group of runners. I had put up some posters and today was going to be the first day, but it seems I might be the only member of the club." She shrugged okay with that too, she thought it would be fun to have more, but she was determined to stick with her schedule. 'What are you up to this morning?"
Old 09-29-2019, 07:23 AM   #5 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
With no one showing up just yet, she decided to go on and start on her own. She would make sure Gunnar and Morgan were out with her next time, they could at least exercise with their sister. It could be a fun family time or something. She had just shut her notebook and was about to lean over her legs to stretch them when she heard a voice.

"Good Morning sir"

Had he seen her posters, did he want to exercise with her or them if anyone else showed up? That was super awesome of him, she thought as she got to her feet. It wasn't until his question that she realized maybe he wasn't here to exercise and she just smiled.

"Actually sir, without quidditch I wanted to make sure I kept my training going. I want to be pro one day so I can't really have a full term off. I mean U17 is in the summer, but no need to get all lumpy and lazy while going to class, so I thought maybe I could start a club or group of runners. I had put up some posters and today was going to be the first day, but it seems I might be the only member of the club." She shrugged okay with that too, she thought it would be fun to have more, but she was determined to stick with her schedule. 'What are you up to this morning?"
Ah, trying to stay in shape for quidditch. He supposed he couldn't say he was surprised with that. In the grander scheme of things, the students had taken the announcement...well. The fact some were finding ways to work around it was good. It didn't all have to be negative.

"Why not the Health and Wellness club?" He asked, his hands slipping into his pocket as he began to walk again. Was she coming? "If I remember correctly, you'd already been one of its members." Just last year, when they'd all been caught in the fog for that first time. It had been while the club was going out for a run. If she wanted some structure for her workouts, and some company, it seemed the best avenue.

As for himself, the man offered up his own shrug.

"Just enjoying the early morning, I suppose. Peace and quiet's a little hard to come by once you've got hundreds of kids you're in charge of being awake." Keeping track of them all, especially now with so many acting out and causing him more grief. A little time to hear himself think was very much needed.

"I'm not dressed for running, but I could accompany you a while." A generous Headmaster, or one who just didn't want her out this early on her own? No telling what could happen. Magic begot magic and he'd heard about a few strange occurrences happening. At the very least, he wanted to be able to vouch that whatever happened wasn't her doing should this go south.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Old 10-13-2019, 01:30 AM   #6 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Ah, trying to stay in shape for quidditch. He supposed he couldn't say he was surprised with that. In the grander scheme of things, the students had taken the announcement...well. The fact some were finding ways to work around it was good. It didn't all have to be negative.

"Why not the Health and Wellness club?" He asked, his hands slipping into his pocket as he began to walk again. Was she coming? "If I remember correctly, you'd already been one of its members." Just last year, when they'd all been caught in the fog for that first time. It had been while the club was going out for a run. If she wanted some structure for her workouts, and some company, it seemed the best avenue.

As for himself, the man offered up his own shrug.

"Just enjoying the early morning, I suppose. Peace and quiet's a little hard to come by once you've got hundreds of kids you're in charge of being awake." Keeping track of them all, especially now with so many acting out and causing him more grief. A little time to hear himself think was very much needed.

"I'm not dressed for running, but I could accompany you a while." A generous Headmaster, or one who just didn't want her out this early on her own? No telling what could happen. Magic begot magic and he'd heard about a few strange occurrences happening. At the very least, he wanted to be able to vouch that whatever happened wasn't her doing should this go south.
"Oh.. Well.." She thought a moment and truth be told she had forgotten about that club even though she wasn't sure how since it was in that club that she had first been part of that mist. A wave of nauseating sadness ran through her as she thought about Tad. Blinking back any tears that might come out she looked at the headmaster again, "Honestly sir I wasn't sure if we would have that club since we were here, but I'd love to keep it going if we are." It wasn't like anyone else jumped at the chance to exercise with her that morning.

Nodding she could understand why he wanted to be out this early, but now she was ruining it and she felt bad for that. "I won't keep you then, I'm sorry to interrupt your quiet time." She had an infant brother at home, plus two others she knew what noise could be like.

It was nice of him to offer to be out there with her though, she did like the headmaster and always felt he did everything he could to protect them. "Oh really it's alright sir, I don't want to be a bother to you. I'll just finish my stretching and go on a quick jog since no one else came to join me." No use using her broom by herself, not that early at least.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:19 AM   #7 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12

Quote:
"Oh.. Well.." She thought a moment and truth be told she had forgotten about that club even though she wasn't sure how since it was in that club that she had first been part of that mist. A wave of nauseating sadness ran through her as she thought about Tad. Blinking back any tears that might come out she looked at the headmaster again, "Honestly sir I wasn't sure if we would have that club since we were here, but I'd love to keep it going if we are." It wasn't like anyone else jumped at the chance to exercise with her that morning.

Nodding she could understand why he wanted to be out this early, but now she was ruining it and she felt bad for that. "I won't keep you then, I'm sorry to interrupt your quiet time." She had an infant brother at home, plus two others she knew what noise could be like.

It was nice of him to offer to be out there with her though, she did like the headmaster and always felt he did everything he could to protect them. "Oh really it's alright sir, I don't want to be a bother to you. I'll just finish my stretching and go on a quick jog since no one else came to join me." No use using her broom by herself, not that early at least.
He found himself scratching uncomfortably at the back of his neck when she replied. It made sense, given everything else that was going on. "I suppose it hasn't been the easiest knowing what to expect in this new climate." He agreed. "Losing so much, having to heed so much else. I can't imagine it's much easier on you students than it is for me." The man had had enough complaints already about maladjustment and rude French children. Of his own students losing their senses in the worst ways. "Quidditch may be gone, but we've tried to maintain the other clubs, keep some semblance of familiarity for you."

It was sweet of her to worry, truly, but now he was worried and there was nothing to be done about that worry except what he could to ease it. That meant ensuring she stayed safe and out of trouble. There was too much going on lately, it unsettled him.

"It's no trouble, really. I don't mind at all." Not a lie either. Now that he'd run into her, thoughts of a quiet morning had been pushed aside until the next morning. This one was already lost but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

"Tell me about your U17 training. How's your progress?"

Old 10-14-2019, 09:20 PM   #8 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
He found himself scratching uncomfortably at the back of his neck when she replied. It made sense, given everything else that was going on. "I suppose it hasn't been the easiest knowing what to expect in this new climate." He agreed. "Losing so much, having to heed so much else. I can't imagine it's much easier on you students than it is for me." The man had had enough complaints already about maladjustment and rude French children. Of his own students losing their senses in the worst ways. "Quidditch may be gone, but we've tried to maintain the other clubs, keep some semblance of familiarity for you."

It was sweet of her to worry, truly, but now he was worried and there was nothing to be done about that worry except what he could to ease it. That meant ensuring she stayed safe and out of trouble. There was too much going on lately, it unsettled him.

"It's no trouble, really. I don't mind at all." Not a lie either. Now that he'd run into her, thoughts of a quiet morning had been pushed aside until the next morning. This one was already lost but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

"Tell me about your U17 training. How's your progress?"
Well, that made Chloe stop for a moment. With everything going on she never thought how he had to be feeling. She wasn't the only one that lost a friend, but he lost a student. The stress of that job had to be hard for anyone. She thought back over the terms and everything, no wonder staff left so often. "The adjustment has been hard, but see, since I live in Germany and play for the U17 there some of my friends actually go here. It hasn't been too bad for me, but I know others haven't been so lucky." She had heard some things. For a moment she couldn't help herself and she hugged him. "I'm sorry you have to deal with all of this, it can't be easy. The loss of students, the school, and now trying to lead a group of students not in your own school and having someone else watching everything." She really couldn't imagine how he was doing it all.

Letting go of her hug she stepped back not sure if she should have hugged him, but not regretting it either, she liked to hug. "Thank you for keeping some of the clubs, I know the other students will appreciate it." Even with quidditch being her main thing she knew the others might need their stuff more than she needed hers.

He was saying it was no worry and seemed to not be leaving her, so she figured she would just walk that morning, no reason to make him jog. Picking up her broom she began to walk next to him, "It's going alright, I try to keep up with the same workout schedule and get in the air as much as possible. I got to be the starting seeker last summer, so I don't want to lose that. I think I'll be alright though as long as I keep to my schedule and not get distracted." Which let's face it with all the teenage things going on in her head distractions were easy to come by.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:40 AM   #9 (permalink)

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
Default 3OPEN for anyone <3
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

Missa didn't remember the last time she had had such awful days - and those too one after the other.

From OWLs to Nettie's confession to her own fuelled up insecurities to the disaster with Evan and Drew - it was all a mess, and of the most grand kind. The fifteen year old had woken up feeling awfully low because of it all. Thank fully nightmares hadn't plagued her head but she had been restless most of the night. So, feeling tired and quite blue, the brunette had made her way outside. The only tolerable place at Beauxbaton for her.

Not entirely in the mood for company, she sat down near the fountain and opened up her ancient runes book to do some revision from. Hopefully, the fresh air would help her shed away the blue and being away from everyone would help her be ... drama free.

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment

Old 12-02-2019, 02:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMLE & DMGS
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cathal C Myles
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morrigan Heffernan

Ministry RPG Name:
Eli Bancroft
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Ganbaatar Sarangerel
Law Enforcement
x3
slothyke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Missa didn't remember the last time she had had such awful days - and those too one after the other.

From OWLs to Nettie's confession to her own fuelled up insecurities to the disaster with Evan and Drew - it was all a mess, and of the most grand kind. The fifteen year old had woken up feeling awfully low because of it all. Thank fully nightmares hadn't plagued her head but she had been restless most of the night. So, feeling tired and quite blue, the brunette had made her way outside. The only tolerable place at Beauxbaton for her.

Not entirely in the mood for company, she sat down near the fountain and opened up her ancient runes book to do some revision from. Hopefully, the fresh air would help her shed away the blue and being away from everyone would help her be ... drama free.

After a long day of trying her hardest to pay attention in class and horribly failing, Céline wandered around, a messy lump of borrowed robes stuffed under her own robes. The girl was on a mission. No football until this had been sorted.

For a place that considered itself grand, Beauxbatons sure didn't have a lot of statues, did it? How could any place without at least a good 2 dozen statues consider itself grand. Sure, there were plenty of places to chuck a statue of an old lad with a beard. But they hadn't.
Honestly.
So the fountain it was. Sure, there'd been better statues. Even better fountains. But the old lad and his wife would have to do. Aye, they'd look grand in Hogwarts robes wouldn't they?

Cel slowly made her way over, trying her hardest to not look suspicious in the slightest and as a result looking 500% more suspicious than usual. Luckily there was a grand distraction sat by the fountain, none other than MISSA. "Hiya Mis! How're ye then? Busy studying??" She really should get round to studying this evening..

I've learned that doves and ravens fly the same____________________________