sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1168 users online including...
Kevinmit , KeithZinue

4 members
1164 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Charles Hollingberry Era

Charles Hollingberry Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry [IC March 2097 - present; OOC November 2018 - present]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2018, 04:20 AM

Default Work Area and Cubicles

Not far past the lobby you will find the Main Work Area and Cubicles. The colors of the office are a cool gray, crisp white and a splash of bright coral and green throughout the floor. The majority of the back wall has been transformed into a floor to ceiling picture window, the view magically changing throughout the day.

Small clusters of desks and cubicles can be seen dotted around the work area. These sections are divided up into the various divisions within Level One for organisation's sake. If you have been assigned a workspace here, you are likely sharing a cluster with someone you may need to work closely with at some point. There are a few tables here and there for small morning meetings and collaborative work.

Around the corner from the main work area, you will find the private offices which some senior employees have been assigned to for their day to business. Some of the private offices are shared between two or three employees, depending on the nature of their work, but these employees are still likely to travel back and forth to the main work areas with some regularity. Other offices here are empty and may be booked by employees who may need a more private place to work on more sensitive tasks. The Junior Undersecretary's office can also be accessed from this section as well, should you need them.

A large cabinet sits towards the front and centre of the Work Area, complete with all of the work essentials such as spare parchment and quills, magical copier equipment, a watercooler, and the all important noticeboard. Comfortable seating areas are also available for informal work place discussions, or for those members of the public who have been directed to wait to be seen.
Old 06-29-2019, 01:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default anyone is welcome
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Working in the Ministry of Magic was totally different from an accounting firm, that's what Shang-Wu felt after being here for almost two months. Not to mention that he's used to work with muggles for the past few years and going back to wizarding world again was surreal. He still adjusted himself to this new environment and slowly adapted into the working style in ministry of magic, specifically this minister office department.

But he slowly enjoyed it though.

Arriving at his cubicle, the HR officer sipped his coffee while checking his to-do list. Right, he still needed to learn about the employment SOP and create the new HR files for newly recruited staffs. Alright, what should he do first then?

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
Old 07-23-2019, 02:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Other Characters
Firecrab

Ministry RPG Name:
The Announcer

Ever the communications hub, the Minister's Office had been particularly busy in light of the happenings at Hogwarts. Without the filter of angry letters being received by the school, it meant that the Minister himself was receiving the bulk and that meant a very real influx of interdepartmental memos zipping this way and that.

Flocks of them. Day in and day out.

Today was no different.

But today was also completely different.

Flight paths a little more droopy than usual, these little purple airplanes suddenly began taking things at a nose dive. Literally. No longer were they zipping towards lifts, other offices, and departments. Now the pointy ends were pointed towards the floor and tops of heads.

Whizzing and zipping by, the only influx today was likely to be paper cuts.
Old 12-15-2019, 08:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default Open. Someone save her from a late evening.

It was late, most people in the office had already left but not her. Even though she had been staying late over the last few weeks to help out with all of the memos, it was now time for her to catch up with her own paper work.

Leaning back, she stretched her arms high into the sky, her hands interlocked as she took a small break from completing the paper work in front of her, her eyes on some of the pictures dotted around her neat cubicle. If a stranger were to look at her cubicle, they would find several pictures of her family and siblings spread out on the desk, several potted plants that hung from various odd places and a neat paper stack on her desk of her already completed stack of paper work.

With a small sigh, she picked up her quill and began to finish her last budget plan for the day, knowing fully that she most likely wouldn’t get out of her until after midnight.
Old 12-18-2019, 02:45 AM   #5 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
It was late, most people in the office had already left but not her. Even though she had been staying late over the last few weeks to help out with all of the memos, it was now time for her to catch up with her own paper work.

Leaning back, she stretched her arms high into the sky, her hands interlocked as she took a small break from completing the paper work in front of her, her eyes on some of the pictures dotted around her neat cubicle. If a stranger were to look at her cubicle, they would find several pictures of her family and siblings spread out on the desk, several potted plants that hung from various odd places and a neat paper stack on her desk of her already completed stack of paper work.

With a small sigh, she picked up her quill and began to finish her last budget plan for the day, knowing fully that she most likely wouldn’t get out of her until after midnight.
It was late, but it wasn't out of character for Victoria to be in the office late, what was out of character was the fact that she was in the minister's office and not level seven. Could you be in there because she figured he was at home and she wouldn't run into him or was she hoping to run into him, just hoping he was working late as well?

The world may never know, but for now, she was looking around with a stack of papers in her hand. Seeing someone working she headed that way, "Excuse me, sorry to bother you, but I just need to be pointed in the right direction for some paperwork." She usually just sent them interoffice mail, but today she decided to take them personally to this office.
Old 12-18-2019, 03:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
It was late, but it wasn't out of character for Victoria to be in the office late, what was out of character was the fact that she was in the minister's office and not level seven. Could you be in there because she figured he was at home and she wouldn't run into him or was she hoping to run into him, just hoping he was working late as well?

The world may never know, but for now, she was looking around with a stack of papers in her hand. Seeing someone working she headed that way, "Excuse me, sorry to bother you, but I just need to be pointed in the right direction for some paperwork." She usually just sent them interoffice mail, but today she decided to take them personally to this office.
It may have been late but there was simply no letting up in the pile of paperwork that sat on Delyth’s desk. Sitting there, her quill making its way back and forth across her page, she looked up at the sound of someone approaching her. “Of course, who are you looking for?” A polite, yet somewhat tired smile on the curly blondes face now. It was honestly no surprise that she didn’t recognise the mystery late worker though, after all, she’d only been here for a few months. But still, she’d try her best to help in anyway possible.
Old 12-19-2019, 05:07 AM   #7 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
It may have been late but there was simply no letting up in the pile of paperwork that sat on Delyth’s desk. Sitting there, her quill making its way back and forth across her page, she looked up at the sound of someone approaching her. “Of course, who are you looking for?” A polite, yet somewhat tired smile on the curly blondes face now. It was honestly no surprise that she didn’t recognise the mystery late worker though, after all, she’d only been here for a few months. But still, she’d try her best to help in anyway possible.
When the young lady looked up she couldn't help but feel bad for her. She looked a little tired, but young, so Victoria could only assume she either was behind on work or trying to prove herself. She could remember those days when she was trying to prove she could handle a job, but then she chuckled to herself when she realized she was still that person, always needing to prove herself, but to who? She didn't need to get approval from anyone, she was a department head now, but she still felt the need.

"I have some documents for our quidditch trade session that will be coming up. I need to have the minister look them over and sign them. It helps with the use of the building for trades and to make sure all our rules are followed." She always felt it was silly to need his signature on the building that trades and drafting would be done, but it was what it was and it had given her a chance to come in the office.

"The minister isn't still here, is he?" She wasn't being too obvious was she?
Old 12-19-2019, 01:45 PM   #8 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
When the young lady looked up she couldn't help but feel bad for her. She looked a little tired, but young, so Victoria could only assume she either was behind on work or trying to prove herself. She could remember those days when she was trying to prove she could handle a job, but then she chuckled to herself when she realized she was still that person, always needing to prove herself, but to who? She didn't need to get approval from anyone, she was a department head now, but she still felt the need.

"I have some documents for our quidditch trade session that will be coming up. I need to have the minister look them over and sign them. It helps with the use of the building for trades and to make sure all our rules are followed." She always felt it was silly to need his signature on the building that trades and drafting would be done, but it was what it was and it had given her a chance to come in the office.

"The minister isn't still here, is he?" She wasn't being too obvious was she?
Despite her tiredness, Delyth couldn’t help but be a little intrigued about the lady in front of her now. Even though she’d met quite a few new people delivering the memos around the building, she hadn’t actually got the chance to venture into the department that dealt with quidditch. “I think she went home earlier. I don’t think she came back but you’re welcome to pop you’re head into the Senior Undersecretary's Office. If Mrs Bones is still there, she’ll be able to help you”.

Somehow, she knew she wasn’t that helpful but what else could she really do other than tell her the correct protocol? With a smallest of sighs, she continued “If there’s anything else I can help you with though, please let me know. I’m going to be here for a little longer” gesturing at the small pile of paper work that sat on her desk now with only the faintest of resigned looks on her face. She really did like her job and she knew that helping those Hogwarts students afford their education was just life changing, but between the memos and her own work, she was feeling a little exhausted.
Old 12-27-2019, 01:47 AM   #9 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Despite her tiredness, Delyth couldn’t help but be a little intrigued about the lady in front of her now. Even though she’d met quite a few new people delivering the memos around the building, she hadn’t actually got the chance to venture into the department that dealt with quidditch. “I think she went home earlier. I don’t think she came back but you’re welcome to pop you’re head into the Senior Undersecretary's Office. If Mrs Bones is still there, she’ll be able to help you”.

Somehow, she knew she wasn’t that helpful but what else could she really do other than tell her the correct protocol? With a smallest of sighs, she continued “If there’s anything else I can help you with though, please let me know. I’m going to be here for a little longer” gesturing at the small pile of paper work that sat on her desk now with only the faintest of resigned looks on her face. She really did like her job and she knew that helping those Hogwarts students afford their education was just life changing, but between the memos and her own work, she was feeling a little exhausted.

"Oh right..." She was to send things to January, not Charles directly, her cover could be blown right away. Why wasn't she thinking? "I guess I'm working too hard, I don't know why I thought to send it straight to cha...the minister. He is a very busy man, he doesn't need to be worried about some quidditch paperwork." Oh Merlin, help her. She could feel her cheeks warming and knew she was making such a mess of things.

Her eyes went to January's office, though she couldn't fully see in it she was sure the woman had gone home and she didn't need January seeing her bumble through trying to see Charles, so she needed to figure out an escape and fast it seemed. "Could I just leave this here with you and maybe you could get it to her in the morning?" That would be the best option.

Looking down at the woman's work she shook her head, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be giving you yet another paper to hold on to. You seem to be working too hard as it is." Looking at the time she felt bad for her for still being there unless she was like herself and enjoyed being at the office late.
Old 12-27-2019, 06:10 PM   #10 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
"Oh right..." She was to send things to January, not Charles directly, her cover could be blown right away. Why wasn't she thinking? "I guess I'm working too hard, I don't know why I thought to send it straight to cha...the minister. He is a very busy man, he doesn't need to be worried about some quidditch paperwork." Oh Merlin, help her. She could feel her cheeks warming and knew she was making such a mess of things.

Her eyes went to January's office, though she couldn't fully see in it she was sure the woman had gone home and she didn't need January seeing her bumble through trying to see Charles, so she needed to figure out an escape and fast it seemed. "Could I just leave this here with you and maybe you could get it to her in the morning?" That would be the best option.

Looking down at the woman's work she shook her head, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be giving you yet another paper to hold on to. You seem to be working too hard as it is." Looking at the time she felt bad for her for still being there unless she was like herself and enjoyed being at the office late.
It really wasn’t that big of a deal so there was no real need to blush or be embarrassed. “Don’t worry, I completely understand. It’s been so busy here since I started, I feel like I haven’t stopped” her face a picture of understanding now. It was so easy to forget some simple protocol when you’ve been bogged down with stacks of paperwork.

Huh. Well that was rather quick and out of the blur. First, it seemed as though the Quidditch report was passed on at once and now, not as much. Was there something she was missing here or was she just looking into this too much? Maybe it was just over-tiredness starting to kick in.

“Sure, just leave it with me and I’ll pass it on to the Mrs Bones in the morning” unsure of exactly what was going on here. She could easily just leave it on her desk herself. “It’s okay. I just don’t want to miss any of these families before the school year starts and well, I’ve been a little distracted trying to help out with the memos that went rogue a few weeks back” a small sigh escaping her lips as she took the Quidditch file from Victoria now. “Don’t worry about me though, I’ll make sure this gets to where it needs to be Mrs Culloden” writing a message on a post-it note, now and leaving it on the file on her desk as a reminder for the following morning.
Old 01-06-2020, 04:03 AM   #11 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
It really wasn’t that big of a deal so there was no real need to blush or be embarrassed. “Don’t worry, I completely understand. It’s been so busy here since I started, I feel like I haven’t stopped” her face a picture of understanding now. It was so easy to forget some simple protocol when you’ve been bogged down with stacks of paperwork.

Huh. Well that was rather quick and out of the blur. First, it seemed as though the Quidditch report was passed on at once and now, not as much. Was there something she was missing here or was she just looking into this too much? Maybe it was just over-tiredness starting to kick in.

“Sure, just leave it with me and I’ll pass it on to the Mrs Bones in the morning” unsure of exactly what was going on here. She could easily just leave it on her desk herself. “It’s okay. I just don’t want to miss any of these families before the school year starts and well, I’ve been a little distracted trying to help out with the memos that went rogue a few weeks back” a small sigh escaping her lips as she took the Quidditch file from Victoria now. “Don’t worry about me though, I’ll make sure this gets to where it needs to be Mrs Culloden” writing a message on a post-it note, now and leaving it on the file on her desk as a reminder for the following morning.

This sweet employee was being more than nice to Victoria and she felt bad for being such a schoolgirl hoping to run into the minister instead of just doing her job as she always did. She was nowhere though so she was going to go through with her work and that work was going to get nowhere since it was late and no one was really in the office.

Handing over her papers that she had in her hand she figured they would know what to do with them tomorrow so she wasn't at all worried about that, but her eyes did head towards the offices and his office. She knew it had been a small chance that he would be there late, but, but what Victoria? She was trying to shake all the thoughts out of her head, seriously how old was she acting? Getting annoyed with her own ways she smiled at the younger lady. "It's Miss actually and thank you. I'll leave you to your work now."

She should probably be heading home, though the house was empty so what was she really going home to?
Old 01-06-2020, 05:07 AM   #12 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default Victoria and Delyth
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

It was that time of night where most employees had started packing up and leaving for the day. January had a few things left on her agenda, but she was hoping to be out of the office within the next hour or so. To help her focus on the tasks at hand, the department head had stepped out of her office to go find some nice tea. It was on her way back that she found Delyth and Victoria Culloden having a chat(?) in the work area.

"Ah, Victoria," the red head greeted pleasantly, only then realizing that the woman looked like she was about to be leaving. She was about to ask what the circumstances were that brought her up to level one, but she had an inkling that stemmed from a brief conversation that had happened over a lovely dinner at the Minister's house. "So lovely to see you all the way up here," she said instead with a pleasant smile. A smile that may have held more knowledge than just a standard greeting.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
Old 01-08-2020, 04:38 AM   #13 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Victoria was just about to leave when she heard another voice, a very familiar voice. Turning she smiled, had January been there long? Had she caught her looked at Charles' office? Was it obvious what she was doing? She did not want to get Charles in any trouble or made a mockery of any of her own work so she knew she was walking a thin line to keeping all this professional and on the down-low.

"Good evening January, I had thought maybe you had gone home for the evening. Many times I wonder if I'm the only crazy one that likes to stay late, but coming to this office I see now I am not at all the only one." Did the minister's office need to stay late all the time? She wondered if that was the case or they just liked being there later. "I had been delivering some papers that needed signed and decided to just walk them here myself instead of sending them. Your lovely employee here was helping me get them to the correct place." She did want to make sure the woman got recognized for working so hard.
Old 01-27-2020, 06:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Other Characters
Firecrab

Ministry RPG Name:
The Announcer

As the employees worked a few memos made their way into the office. This wouldn't be out of the ordinary since the office received many memos throughout the day. The problem with the three memos that came swooping in is they landed on the same desk before catching fire.
Old 01-28-2020, 12:53 AM   #15 (permalink)

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default oh noes! RIP to whomever owns this desk
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

As junior undersecretary, Fletcher really felt entitled to his own office, but months after starting here, he still hadn't convinced January to see this same need. So here he was, stuck in the back of everyone else's cubicles, feet up on his desk, lazily watching them and the clock as he counted down to home time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
As the employees worked a few memos made their way into the office. This wouldn't be out of the ordinary since the office received many memos throughout the day. The problem with the three memos that came swooping in is they landed on the same desk before catching fire.
Oh, memos. They were his favourite thing about working here. He had been surprised at first to learn that the fancy Ministry of Magic used paper airplane memos (So Muggle! So fetch!), but had quickly adjusted to the trendy little things. And now they were using flaming hot memos?! Well look at that. Surely these fire memos were not actually flammable, right? Right?!

Fletcher slowly moved his feet off his desk and flicked his wand into his hand as he watched the burning memos... well, begin burning. Hang on, the other papers on the desk were catching too. And the desk itself. And that was enough.. he was up, running over to the desk in question, his wand already shooting water onto the flames.

"Whose desk is this?" Fletcher called out loudly, taking his eyes off the smoldering, soggy mess of a desk to look around for the owner. Ah, the fire was out now. Good. He stopped shooting water on it and took a small step back. "Sorry, whose desk WAS this?"

Obviously they were in line for a new one now.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
Old 01-30-2020, 12:33 AM   #16 (permalink)
Other Characters
Firecrab

Ministry RPG Name:
The Announcer

It was good to get the fire out on one desk because more memos came swooping in. Most just swooped around the room not landing and not going to their rightful owners, but two more had fallen right on (Fletcher's) the man's desk bursting into flames.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:55 AM   #17 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default open post for anyone

It was the beginning of another new year. January was one of those people who liked to set goals for the new year and work on accomplishing them throughout the year. She had reached several of her goals for the previous year, so it just motivated her to continue.

January was coming back from getting a cup of tea from one of the coffee stands when she paused in her step, getting a strange inkling that someone was watching her. She looked up from the file in her hand and glanced around, looking for an employee who perhaps had a question, or maybe Fletcher, if he was coming to find her. But instead, she just found everyone busy at work, not paying attention to her at all.

But still, she felt and unsettling feeling inside and the hair on the back of her neck started to stand up... January looked at her tea cup. It had been a long time since she had received death threats and had been on poison watch, but she suddenly grew nervous about it again. Something had certainly felt off lately. It was a shame, though, because the tea had sounded very good.

Whether it was caution or paranoia, January went to the nearest trash can and tossed in her paper cup that was full with tea. It was a waste of a few sickles, but she felt better about not risking anything.

Old 03-04-2020, 09:16 PM   #18 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eron Rutherford
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Kiko Koline
Law Enforcement
x4 x2
♣ Heejin here | Did somebody say coffee & cakes? | cat lover ♣

It was the new year and he was expecting the amount of work that he will be having from here onwards. Jonathan was busy at work, practically glued to his chair since he clocked in. His eyes were busy wandering around the stack of paper work and has yet to stand up for his usual coffee break. WHOAH. It doesn't sound like him at all. He loves his cup of coffee.

Just when he was about to finish half of his paperwork he stretched his legs a bit and his eyes wandered around the area this time. So far everyone was just as busy as he was but he did notice Miss Bones in the work area with her mug. She was quite near him so he easily spotted her. Maybe she was here to greet everyone? Or ask everyone how they are? Perhaps. But she looked a bit.... uhm…. fidgety? It could be stress from all the paperwork they have.

"M-miss Bones?" he called out her name. He then slipped his hand inside his suitcase, this was a treat that he usually gives to his co-workers. It wasn't big of a deal but it was enough to make things a little less stress. "Is everything alright?" he asked her. He then took out a chocolate bar out of his bag.
Old 03-10-2020, 03:03 AM   #19 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhm View Post
It was the new year and he was expecting the amount of work that he will be having from here onwards. Jonathan was busy at work, practically glued to his chair since he clocked in. His eyes were busy wandering around the stack of paper work and has yet to stand up for his usual coffee break. WHOAH. It doesn't sound like him at all. He loves his cup of coffee.

Just when he was about to finish half of his paperwork he stretched his legs a bit and his eyes wandered around the area this time. So far everyone was just as busy as he was but he did notice Miss Bones in the work area with her mug. She was quite near him so he easily spotted her. Maybe she was here to greet everyone? Or ask everyone how they are? Perhaps. But she looked a bit.... uhm…. fidgety? It could be stress from all the paperwork they have.

"M-miss Bones?" he called out her name. He then slipped his hand inside his suitcase, this was a treat that he usually gives to his co-workers. It wasn't big of a deal but it was enough to make things a little less stress. "Is everything alright?" he asked her. He then took out a chocolate bar out of his bag.
January looked up when she heard her name being called and thankfully it was just Jonathan. Maybe he had been lurking and it had set her off? But no, she was sure that wasn't it. Something she couldn't shake. "Jonathan," she greeted with a smile, hoping he wouldn't be able to tell she was stressed about something.

"Yes, everything is quite alright," she said, glancing down at his bag when he reached into it. A chocolate bar? Did he always keep chocolate bars in his case? "Err, thank you, that's very kind, but I try not to indulge in too much sugar." But also she was rather paranoid at the moment and was telling herself not to eat or drink anything she didn't prepare herself."[/b]

Old 03-22-2020, 06:51 AM   #20 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eron Rutherford
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Kiko Koline
Law Enforcement
x4 x2
♣ Heejin here | Did somebody say coffee & cakes? | cat lover ♣

Jonathan looked at her, still worried really. She was smiling so at least that was a good sign. Maybe she just lack sleep or something? He can't be too sure about this though but it won't stop him from being worried for her. "I hope that it is" he smiled back. He did place the chocolate bar on top of his desk when she declined. It was alright. "Not a sweet tooth person, eh?" he chuckled softly then nodded. He has this habit of keeping dark chocolate near, it's quite therapeutic... well, to him it is. He loves dark chocolate after all.

"Miss Bones..." he spoke once more. He didn't want to intrude in her personal space nor pry... "I-if you're uhm... feeling under the weather you should get some rest" he smiled softly.

Old 04-24-2020, 01:31 AM   #21 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

After the annoying lunch he had sat through with Singh, Valentin needed a distraction. And the only person he could think of who might provide one was Alba. So, here he was walking into the area where she worked like he owned the place. He still didn’t understand why he was drawn to her, but he felt like she was the first person who got him since Michael. The only problem with waltzing in like he owned the place was, he had no idea where Alba’s desk was. He stood there, suit jacket open, one hand in his pants pocket, as if he were trying to show off his vest as he looked around in the room. In the other hand, he was holding a bag.
Old 05-05-2020, 02:05 PM   #22 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
After the annoying lunch he had sat through with Singh, Valentin needed a distraction. And the only person he could think of who might provide one was Alba. So, here he was walking into the area where she worked like he owned the place. He still didn’t understand why he was drawn to her, but he felt like she was the first person who got him since Michael. The only problem with waltzing in like he owned the place was, he had no idea where Alba’s desk was. He stood there, suit jacket open, one hand in his pants pocket, as if he were trying to show off his vest as he looked around in the room. In the other hand, he was holding a bag.
Alba had a stack of papers in her hand, she had to get down to transportation and ask about a few new employees where apparition was required for their job but Human Resources had to record of them having a license, she needed to touch base with their tester and get them scheduled.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a rather spiffy looking man who appeared to be lost. "Can I help you find someone?" Alba asked with a smile and then turned her full attention to him and noticed who it was!. "Vale!" Alba nearly shrieked, and then brought her excitement under control as to not draw a huge amount of attention to them.

Walking over to him, she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I've missed you!" She was ever so happy to see him! It had been too long.

You are Honey!
Old 05-05-2020, 10:10 PM   #23 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Text Cut: Alba <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Alba had a stack of papers in her hand, she had to get down to transportation and ask about a few new employees where apparition was required for their job but Human Resources had to record of them having a license, she needed to touch base with their tester and get them scheduled.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a rather spiffy looking man who appeared to be lost. "Can I help you find someone?" Alba asked with a smile and then turned her full attention to him and noticed who it was!. "Vale!" Alba nearly shrieked, and then brought her excitement under control as to not draw a huge amount of attention to them.

Walking over to him, she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I've missed you!" She was ever so happy to see him! It had been too long.

” Ai don’t know,” Valentin replied to her question about help. ” Can you find me a 'andzum young man who might went to sharé a bot-tell of wine ét zum chees?” He wasn’t sure if his words were completely heard though, because she suddenly screeched his name in a tone that might have pulled paint from the walls. And with the state of the Ministry right now? They really didn’t need that…there was enough poop and feathers and general yuck all around to make Valentin wish he was back in France with all the whispers and finger pointing.

He was a little surprised by the kiss, but instinctively slipped an arm around her waist as she kissed him in a small half hug. A smile formed on his face. Just being around her made him feel happier. He wasn’t really sure what she was doing to him, but it was true. ” You look busy. Ai don’t went to keep you from wairk. Ai just wanted to let you know ai am back.”
Old 05-05-2020, 11:44 PM   #24 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

SPOILER!!: Vale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
” Ai don’t know,” Valentin replied to her question about help. ” Can you find me a 'andzum young man who might went to sharé a bot-tell of wine ét zum chees?” He wasn’t sure if his words were completely heard though, because she suddenly screeched his name in a tone that might have pulled paint from the walls. And with the state of the Ministry right now? They really didn’t need that…there was enough poop and feathers and general yuck all around to make Valentin wish he was back in France with all the whispers and finger pointing.

He was a little surprised by the kiss, but instinctively slipped an arm around her waist as she kissed him in a small half hug. A smile formed on his face. Just being around her made him feel happier. He wasn’t really sure what she was doing to him, but it was true. ” You look busy. Ai don’t went to keep you from wairk. Ai just wanted to let you know ai am back.”

Alba flushed has Vale slipped his hand around her waist. She always did seem to push the boundaries of friendship with him, anyone in the office could assume they were sweet on each other, but then again, she was sweet and Vale, just not in the general term.

"Wine and cheese sounds great!." She added with a smile and an attempt to peer into the bag to see what he had all brought. "Nothing in this pile here that can't wait till tomorrow." Alba added on his comment about her work, of course these people needed an apparition test scheduled, but it was near the end of the working day already wasn't it? "I'm so glad you are back. Did you have a nice time?" Though Alba had known that Vale hadn't left as a holiday per say, but that didn't mean he couldn't have enjoyed his time in his homeland.

You are Honey!
Old 05-06-2020, 12:54 AM   #25 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Text Cut: Alba
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Alba flushed has Vale slipped his hand around her waist. She always did seem to push the boundaries of friendship with him, anyone in the office could assume they were sweet on each other, but then again, she was sweet and Vale, just not in the general term.

"Wine and cheese sounds great!." She added with a smile and an attempt to peer into the bag to see what he had all brought. "Nothing in this pile here that can't wait till tomorrow." Alba added on his comment about her work, of course these people needed an apparition test scheduled, but it was near the end of the working day already wasn't it? "I'm so glad you are back. Did you have a nice time?" Though Alba had known that Vale hadn't left as a holiday per say, but that didn't mean he couldn't have enjoyed his time in his homeland.

He let go her, conscious of the fact that people might think they had feelings for each other beyond friendship. He had a reputation of being a jerk to maintain and Alba was sort of wrecking it by bringing out his nice side. ” Well, zen if work eez not impartent,” he held out the bag for her to get a better look. ” Put thosé papairs away zo you can enjoy le goods bag ai brought bcak fair you.” He swung the bag away from her so she couldn’t see into it. If she wanted to see what was inside, she’d have to stop work working. He’d dipped into his personal cellar for the wines and stopped at his favorite stores for the other goodies he’d brought back that he’d mentioned he last time they’d spoken about Paris and well, he had thought she might enjoy a bit of his home.

She just had to ask about work though, didn’t she? He’d just spend an hour or two discussing things with Singh in an attempt at not being a jerk to the man. He sort of regretted it too. Irritating Singh was usually so much fun and now perhaps he had given the man the wrong idea. He blamed Alba; she brought out the nice side of him. ”Eet was busy.” He shooed her towards her desk, indicating he’d follow so she could finish up work. Also, this way he would know for future reference where she worked. ”There 'ave been increases en non-magiques 'ate crimes.” He’d been busy dealing with reports of the graffiti and pamphlets and concerns of British citizens living and working in France. ”Ai 'ope to get a small break from thengs while ai am bak haire.”