sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 4145 users online including...
Ronaldsnut , Stevendalo , Alexrut , Austinwals , Kimothy , ramsspeelay

6 members
4139 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) > Janus Thickey Ward

Janus Thickey Ward Has your role-play been affected by numerous spells and ran its course? If so, it will be kept here for permanent care.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2019, 04:17 AM

Default The Life of Kyle and Rachel

In this thread Kyle Bayless and Rachel Watson will be exploring their life after Hogwarts. We find the two in their second year of University busy with their studying, friends, and relationship. During the course of this thread, the two will have their ups and downs, adventures, good times and bad. Since they both are going to the same university just studying different things, they see each other daily and are happy to get to spend most of their time together even though they do enjoy being out with friends and doing their own things.

Characters in this thread:

Kyle: Bazinga
Rachel: Fearlessleader19

*others will be placed here if being played

Scene One:

The first scene we find our two characters in the holiday season. The term was almost over and planning for their break was excitedly happening. Kyle is at his flat and has invited Rachel over for dinner and an evening of holiday-themed fun.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

It was needless to say that Rachel Skye Watson was excited for the upcoming break from university. She needed the rest, Kyle needed the rest. They needed to do fun things both together and with each other's family. As it was, she was invited over to her boyfriend's place for dinner that evening. That afternoon had found her taking her time to shampoo and condition her hair so that the brown strands smelled of apples. She had left it loose so that they cascaded lightly down her shoulders and back. The girl wore a light pink strap dress that fell to her knees and on her feet were black, heeled pumps.

Rachel could hardly wait for tonight. There was going to be no studying, no talk of university work or anything like that. Just a quiet evening with the young man she loved. It was safe to say that she able to prognosticate that this was going to be the beginning of an unforgettable summer.

Reaching Kyle's place, the girl raised a hand and knocked on the door.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 02-18-2019, 03:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

They had been together a few years now and Kyle was excited for this holiday. He felt it would be different than the others. Big things felt like they were happening and he hoped Rachel would feel the same way. He had a few gifts for her set aside and had planned this night hoping it could be a good one.

With the food cooking and the table set he heard her knock and looked at the door waiting for her to come in, but when she didn't he went over to open it. "Hey beautiful, you don't have to knock." She did know that, didn't she? Moving to the side he gave her room to come it. "Let me take your coat. Dinner is almost ready."
Old 02-22-2019, 12:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

The door opened and there he stood, her beyond handsome boyfriend. Rachel tried not to stare at him, a habit she had gradually developed over the years of them dating. But when she thought about, how could she even resist staring? Keeping her thoughts to herself, she smiled. “I keep forgetting. Besides you know that I still am reluctant to barge into your apartment.’’ It really was due to another habit of hers... she hated to invade someone’s space even if they expected her to. Rachel entered then pause to tiptoe to kiss Kyle cheek.

The coat was handed over with a murmur of thanks. “It smells lovely in here, Kyle!’’ Her eyes moved to the kitchen as she inhaled deeply. “May I ask what you made for us?’’ Wasn’t she lucky? Kyle was always making such meaningful gestures to her.

Old 02-25-2019, 12:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Kye couldn't help but laugh when she said she kept forgetting, "How about you just think of this place as your place, would that help? If you want to leave some clothes here or something you can. I mean if you even just wanted to move in, that would be fine too." He was hoping it would happen at some point anyway, so why not just jump right in and ask her to move in with him, but now that it was out he felt he could have done it in a more romantic way, maybe?

"Oh it's lasagna, I hope you like it. I have never made it before but mum gave me the recipe. Here come sit down." He headed in the little kitchen and pulled out her chair for her. He had been trying really hard to learn to cook since he moved out of his parent's house.

"I thought we could do dinner and then maybe presents."

Old 02-28-2019, 09:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Rachel felt very silly for her forgetfulness and mentally kicked herself. This was Kyle. He would never mind if she just walked straight in. She was pleasantly brought back to reality when she realised what Kyle was suggesting... he wanted her to move in with him. A warm feeling crept up within her and she simply looked at him for a moment, completely lost for words. “Yes,’’ Rachel finally breathed. “I’d love to move in with you.’’ Without thinking, she threw her arms around his neck.

It was too bad that she had to let go of him and she only did so rather reluctantly. Now, Rachel smiled up at her boyfriend. “I’m sure I will. Your cooking has improved drastically recently.’’ She lightly poked him in the side. The girl followed him into the kitchen and sat on the chair that had been drawn. Kyle was so much of a gentleman. She could never stop adoring that about him.

“Sounds like a great plan.’’ There was a smile on her face and those brown eyes were fixed on his handsome face. It couldn’t be helped; she loved that face.

Old 03-03-2019, 04:30 AM   #7 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

That look, what was she thinking? For a few moments as she looked at him Kyle had a bit of a panic, what if she didn't want to move in with him, what if she wasn't ready to take that step like he was? Before he could do any more than panic a moment she had her arms around him and saying she would move in with him. Relief washed over him as he had hugged her back and gave a kiss before she had let go and headed to the kitchen with him.

Once she was seating he went over and got the plates with the salad and lasagna on them. Once he set them down he poured their drinks and sat as well. "Let's make a toast, to our future." He raised his glass as he said the words happier than he had ever felt. He knew this night was going well and one of the biggest questions he had was now a go.
Old 03-06-2019, 02:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Rachel was all smiles. She couldn’t get the one off that she had on her face and despite this and her excitement, she managed to return a kiss to Kyle. It was a passionate one on his lips, fueled by all the joy he had given her in that moment. She could see herself rodomontading to all of her friends tomorrow about just how a wonderful boyfriend Kyle was.

Now seated, Rachel couldn’t tear her gaze away from him. It was only to grab her glass that she did. But then again, she was staring at him a second later. “To us,’’ the brown-haired young woman echoed. She took a sip then inhaled deeply. “Again, Kyle... this lasagna smells heavenly!’’ She couldn’t wait to dig in. “Tell me... how’s your family?” She was always interested in them because one day, they were officially going to be hers.

Hopefully.

Old 03-19-2019, 02:11 AM   #9 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

My family? He grinned as he said it because he knew his girlfriend was very loving and wanted to make sure everyone was doing well. It was nice that she cared about his family as much as she did him. He felt the same about hers and probably should ask her more before she asked him. "They are doing well, would like us to come over for dinner Christmas night if we are free. I told them I wasn't sure what your family had planned so I'd let them know. " He didn't mind what they did and wanted Rachel to decide.

Taking a bite of his food he was glad it tasted as good as it smelled and hoped she liked it as well. "Anything you really want to do over break?" He knew they only had a few weeks before classes started up again, but he wanted to have some fun, maybe she'd want to go somewhere or something.
Old 03-27-2019, 11:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Rachel nodded, pleased to hear that they were all okay, even Kyle’s brothers whom she remembered loved to tease him. But his entire family was wonderful and she loved each member. They were one of the reasons she really wanted her and Kyle to last as a couple... she already felt as though she were a part of the family. “I’ll be with my family all of the day so meeting yours later is perfect.’’ Her face lit up as the thought of the plans fitting together in harmony. “Of course, you’re invited to spend the day with us.’’ That wasn’t even a question; her parents approved of Kyle and he was always welcome at the house.

How did she get so lucky? It was a question Rachel often wondered. Out of the corner of her eyes, as she ate, she admired his features. Staring at him... it must be one of her hobbies. When the question came, the young woman waved her fork in no particular direction. “Camping, perhaps? Visit the zoo, have a picnic...’’ Rachel looked sheepishly at her boyfriend as she tucked a strand of hair behind her hair. “I’m sorry, Kyle. I don’t mean to overwhelm you. We can plan what you’d like to do too.’’

Old 04-02-2019, 05:38 PM   #11 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

He couldn't help but smile as she spoke about the plans, so her parents during the day and his that evening. It would work out well and he'd send a message to his mother in the morning, for now, it was their time. "Of course I'll go with you, should I bring anything?" He had thought about getting her family some little gifts, but wasn't sure exactly what or if it was appropriate to do, or if they should put each other's names on the gifts to their family. Their relationship getting more and more serious, he wasn't sure what was the actual right thing to do on some of this stuff.

Laughing as he ate, he knew she was looking at him and now he used to it, but he had been a bit self-conscious at the beginning. He wasn't full of himself at all and compared to his siblings could be named the opposite really, but he knew she wanted him as much as he did her. That alone made him just smile as she did this.

"You aren't overwhelming me, we cand o whatever you want. This next term will be harder so all the fun we can the better. " He had another year before graduation, but every term got harder and harder.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Rachel paused with her dinner for a moment as she considered Kyle’s question. “You don’t have to but it will not be an issue if you do.’’ She took the opportunity to beam at him. “You know everyone loves you, even down to over protective Aunty Regina, to care about that.’’ Her sassy aunt had made it clear to the teen that it was best she not do anything silly to ruin her relationship with Kyle... though Rachel could not see why on earth she was ever going to spoil her relationship. He was the best thing to have ever happened to her.

He was laughing, which meant that he knew she was looking at him. Rachel chuckled and focused on the food again, taking another bite before chewing then swallowing. Now she looked over at him, her brown eyes shining with excitement and gratitude. “I can hardly wait to get started. I might need to make us a to-do list. Oh, can we add you teaching me this lasagna recipe?”

Old 05-03-2019, 03:21 PM   #13 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

He always wanted to make a good impression even if they had known him for a few years now. "I'll try to see what I could bring. Maybe I could make something to take over." His mom would have something holidayish to make, maybe something they hadn't had before or maybe one of their favorite would be better. He chuckled as he said about everything loving him, he had been really nervous about her aunt, but she turned out to be pretty cool and he didn't mind hanging out with her and her boyfriend.

"You never had to worry about my family, they liked you from the start. " His family was pretty easy going and enjoyed everyone for the most part, though his brothers could be a pain, he knew they wanted Kyle to be happy.

A to-do list? He was laughing at this as he started in on the lasagna, []b "It's not that hard to make, we can cook together if you want."[/b] He would actually really like that, "Maybe we could take a cooking class or something."
Old 05-07-2019, 12:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Rachel nodded, her mouth full of the delicious lasagna. She wasn’t the bossy type of girlfriend to tell Kyle what or what not to do in certain situations. This was one of them but if she were honest, she was rather excited and pleased that Kyle chose to make something for her family rather than purchase it. Why was he so perfect? “I think that’s a great idea. Go for it, boyfriend.’’ Rachel giggled. “No one can resist my charms,’’ she said, sticking her nose in the air. This was all a playful act for Kyle’s amusement and she lowered her face, grinning.

The young woman dug into more of her lasagna, wondering if she should consume a second helping. “I’d love to cook with you,’’ she spoke up excitedly. “We can toss some baking in there too, if that’s okay with you.’’ Baking was one of her elements. Rachel polished off her helping of lasagna now, thinking happily of the days not so far ahead. "What's next on our agenda for tonight?"

Old 07-04-2019, 03:25 AM   #15 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default New RP

It was a cooler day in March, but Kyle was feeling pretty anxious. He had been going over this day in his head for a few weeks now and he wanted everything to be perfect. He had left a note on the dresser for Rachel to find with instructions saying there was a new dress in the closet for her and a time to meet him.

As he stood out in front of the restaurant they were going to eat he felt the box in his pocket, not sure exactly when he was going to give it to her, but knowing it was going to be at some point that evening. They'd be eating, then the carriage ride he had set up, he hoped she would like it all, but he had confidence she would.
Old 07-13-2019, 01:15 PM   #16 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

They were going on a date that evening and Rachel was excited. She and Kyle had been dating since they were at Hogwarts but their relationship always felt new. It was only natural then that she waited eagerly for their dates. The soon-to-be twenty- two year old slipped into the dress that Kyle had selected for her. He knew her taste rather well and it fitted her perfectly. She admired the dress in the mirror before proceeding to do her makeup. Now, makeup wasn't something that she wore much and whenever she did, it was always light. To top it off, she chose a light pink lipstick. As for her brown hair, she chose to wear it wavy and loose; it cascaded lightly down her back and over her shoulders. Lastly, she donned a pair of black heels, a thin gold chain with a heart pendant. On her right hand, she wore a matching bracelet. Both had been gifted to her by her father the Christmas prior.

When Rachel arrived at the restaurant, she immediately saw Kyle. He was obviously waiting on her. “Hi, Kyle,’’ she said, happily and smiling broadly. “Wow, how is it possible that you look even more handsome tonight?’’ A light but passionate kiss was put on his cheek and she couldn’t stop admiring him.

Old 07-21-2019, 02:00 AM   #17 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Any of the nerves he was feeling disappeared the minute she walked into sight. She was beautiful and that dress he had picked was exactly how he thought it would look on her. He was actually grateful that it was the correct one, because how horrible would that have been if he didn't know her well enough to figure out the dress?

"Hello" smiling he leaned down and gave her a kiss, "You look amazing. Sorry I didn't just meet you at home, but I thought I'd come ahead and make sure we had a table." That was a bit of a lie, but he figured it would make sense, hopefully.

'Shall we go in?" lifting his arm for her to take it he headed into the restaurant where he did already have a table reserved and had been in there and placed some flowers on her seat.

He was a Bayless after all, they could be romantic.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:04 AM   #18 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

“Thank you,’’ Rachel replied, feeling her stomach do flip-flops. Kyle still had that effect on her and she hoped that she would never get over it. The fleeing thought that her boyfriend could have simply made a reservation darted through her sharp mind but she shrugged it off. He possibly wanted to be there in person because the restaurant might be extra crowded. He had his own reason and she trusted him fully.

“Yes, let’s.’’ Without a bit of hesitation, Rachel linked her arm through his. “I’m very excited to be your date this evening,’’ she added playfully and quietly, leaning in close to his nearest ear. She inhaled the scent he was wearing and wasn’t surprised when her heart skipped a beat. Smiling to herself, she let Kyle escort her into the restaurant; she felt rather proud having him with her. When they arrived at the table, she immediately noticed the flowers. “Oh! These are gorgeous, Kyle!’’ she exclaimed softly and reached for them with her free hand. Rachel turned back to him, her eyes shining with happiness. He was always so thoughtful. “You always know how to surprise me.’’ The young woman continued to speak quietly as she didn’t want her words to be overheard lest they made him feel embarrassed.

Old 08-19-2019, 12:32 AM   #19 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Her perfume consumed him for a moment as she took his arm He enjoyed the smell of her perfume mixed with her shampoo. It always worked so well together. If she was away for a few days he wouldn't admit, but sometimes he would open her shampoo bottle to gather her scent just for a moment. Pathetic he knew, but he was fully taken by her.

Leading them in he was thrilled she liked the flowers and couldn't help the huge smile on his face. She really didn't seem suspicious of his plan and that was good he assumed, but he hoped he could surprise her the rest of the evening. It was going to be a good one after all.

"Shall we sit?" He had pulled out her chair so that she could sit first.
Old 08-20-2019, 12:46 AM   #20 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12
Default Challenge 38: Every letter of the alphabet must be included in one post.

Rachel was quite ready to smother Kyle with full-on-the-lip kisses at the moment but she was forced to remember that they were out in public. The urge would just have to be controlled until they were alone later, so onto the next thing at present. “Yes, let’s.’’ A bright beam still in place, Rachel smoothed her dress beneath her before taking the offered seat. “Thank you,’’ the young woman said, still always so polite to Kyle. And why should she not be? Kyle deserved all the niceties and happiness the world had to offer.

As of now, Rachel’s attention was focused on her flowers which she was carefully arranging beside her on the table. It may seem a tad silly and hazily- teenage behaviour but she did not care. Once the beautifully scented flowers were to her satisfaction, the woman looked up. She tucked a strand of hair behind her right ear. “This was a lovely idea. You know how much I adore our date nights.’’ Whether they were indoors or outdoors, they were always special.

“What would you recommend we get started with?’’ she questioned. Rachel was beginning to realise just how famished she was. “Or have you already placed the orders?’’ Her eyes lit up at the thought because she wouldn’t put it past Kyle to do just the thing. He made her feel like a queen.

Old 09-01-2019, 02:09 AM   #21 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

"Well I'm glad you like it." Taking his own seat he smiled at her. Taking everything in and trying to pick the right moment, but really was there a right moment? What if something happened and the right moment never came? He had the evening planned and it was to be later in that evening, but what if the weather changed or a family member owled, then when would he do it. No, he needed to just go for it and that was what he was going to do.

"No, I haven't placed the orders, but I do recommend something. I recommend loving you for the rest of my life and getting to do date nights until we are too old to get out of the house on our own, I recommend a life time of happiness and support." He slipped down on his knee and pulled out the ring.

"Rachel will you marry me?"
Old 09-04-2019, 12:59 AM   #22 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Kyle could decide to give her a ratty, old sweater and Rachel would like it. No, she would love it. She was so in love with the man before her that she didn’t care whether the gestures that he made were big or small. Just as long as they came from him. She didn’t take her eyes off of him (Really, wasn’t he quite the vision?) even though she registered that her stomach was telling her that it wanted food. It was for this reason that she had the idea that Kyle was about to order.

Loving her for the rest of her life? Date nights until they were old? Lifetime of happiness?

For the love of all things Disney princess-y!

Kyle was on his knees, holding out a ring to her.

A proposal! The words resounded in her head but she had an answer instantly.

“Yes,’’ she whispered, her voice thick with emotion. Rachel extended her left hand. “Yes, I’ll marry you, Kyle.’’

Old 10-13-2019, 03:28 PM   #23 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Kyle could decide to give her a ratty, old sweater and Rachel would like it. No, she would love it. She was so in love with the man before her that she didn’t care whether the gestures that he made were big or small. Just as long as they came from him. She didn’t take her eyes off of him (Really, wasn’t he quite the vision?) even though she registered that her stomach was telling her that it wanted food. It was for this reason that she had the idea that Kyle was about to order.

Loving her for the rest of her life? Date nights until they were old? Lifetime of happiness?

For the love of all things Disney princess-y!

Kyle was on his knees, holding out a ring to her.

A proposal! The words resounded in her head but she had an answer instantly.

“Yes,’’ she whispered, her voice thick with emotion. Rachel extended her left hand. “Yes, I’ll marry you, Kyle.’’

Putting the ring on her finger Kyle got up and pulled her to her feet for a hug. Kissing her gently, he couldn't believe the emotion that was going through him at the sound of her yes. He didn't have a doubt, though maybe he did, that she would say no, but she didn't, she said yes and he couldn't be happier.

"If you don't like the ring we could go get something else, I tried to make sure I got someone you would like. Your family helped a bit." Yes, he played the old fashion card and asked permission.

Letting her take her seat once more he found his and called the server over. A bottle of bubbly was certainly in order for this occasion, but first, a sip of water was a must. He needed to calm the nerves that were still jumping around.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:34 PM   #24 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

It was only natural that her family know about this. Kyle was an old fashioned young man and a complete gentleman. It was fitting that he sought her family’s permission first. In that moment, she could not have loved him more. Except… she knew that she would tomorrow because everyday, her love for him increased. As his words fully registered, she shook her head. “No, no, Kyle. It’s perfect.” Just as he was.

Rachel took her seat, her heart fluttering in her chest happily. She gazed and admired the ring, hardly daring to believe that she had just been proposed to. The ring sitting on her finger would certainly take some time of getting used to but she didn’t mind; in fact, it could take an entire lifetime. Her eyes were still shining as she turned them on Kyle. It was only then she registered how nervous he looked. Rachel reached for his hand. “I wouldn’t have said no,’’ she assured him softly.

Old 11-13-2019, 03:47 AM   #25 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Feeling her hand did calm him a little and he couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah? I mean I was almost positive you wouldn't, but there is always that slight chance and that was what made me so nervous, that and I wanted everything to be perfect." Which is did turn out perfect, but at first he wasn't sure and had nightmares of something going wrong.

He looked at the ring and back up to her, leaning over he gave her another kiss. Whent he wine was served he lifted his glass towards her, "To us and our future." It was an exciting time and his family would be happy to celebrate with them when they were told that she said yes, but that did remind him. "After dinner your family is waiting to hear from us, so we probably should swing by and let them know the news." They knew the plan and even helped him get some things, so they were waiting to hear that she had said yes.