sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1100 users online including...
CurtisViday , PhoenixRising

2 members
1098 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Charles Hollingberry Era

Charles Hollingberry Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry [IC March 2097 - present; OOC November 2018 - present]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2018, 03:41 PM

Default Level Six Conference Room

A door on the wall beside the cubicles leads to a Conference Room where the Transportation employees will meet to discuss important matters. When a meeting is called everyone will report here when directed to unless other tasks have been assigned. The center of the room is taken up by a large square table with enough chairs around it to accommodate everyone and there are more in a closet if they are needed. The walls are covered with stylish art and a white board to use in presentations.

Taking notes during meetings is a good idea and would be much appreciated, you may need them for the assignments that will be given.
Old 11-26-2018, 12:29 AM   #2 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Not only was Kendra eager to get back to work and take charge of her new department, but she was also eager to get to know her employees a little better. Sure, she had been acquainted with some of them in the past, but she wanted to develop some stronger working relationships. And what better way to do all that than with a department-wide meeting?

Maybe a quick icebreaker game along with some healthy snacks first, and then they could get down to some important business. Sounded like a great plan to Kendra, so once she sent out the memo to her department, she set about getting things ready in the conference room.

Freshly brewed coffee and tea as well as freshly baked pastries were set in the middle of the large table in the room. Once she made herself a cup of tea and selected a cheese danish, Kendra took a seat at the head of the table and opened up a file as she waited for her employees to arrive.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
Old 11-26-2018, 01:03 AM   #3 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

At least she got to start the new year off right in her department this time around, not coming in late in the mix. That was what Cassie kept telling herself as she made her way from her workstation to the conference room for the meeting called by the new department head. A notepad and pen stashed in her robe pocket and a friendly smile on her face as she pushed slipped inside to find she was on the early side. The only older presence, an older woman with an air about her. And air that made Cass think she might be the new head.

"Good morning," she greeted as she moved further inside towards the refreshments. The young woman setting about making herself a nice cup of tea to make up for the one she missed on her way in.
Old 11-26-2018, 01:30 AM   #4 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default *sneaks a post in here real quick*
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Was Chloe present and accounted for? Absolutely. Was she confused that for the first time in her seven or so years at the ministry about the lack of Lynley? Most definitely. But that didn't stop the redhead from eagerly and skeptically appearing in the conference room at her new Head's request.

Perusing the refreshment table a moment, she merely took a cup of tea before settling in next to Cassie with a brief nod at her colleague. "Good morning"

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
Old 11-27-2018, 11:55 PM   #5 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5

She didn't have to wait long before the first of her employees started to arrive and Kendra looked up with something of an expectant smile as the two younger women stepped into the room, one after the other.

"Hello... good morning," she greeted each of them in turn, then gestured to the refreshments on the table. "Please help yourself." A quick glance at her files would refresh her memory on who these specific employees were as she had already begun to memorize names and faces from her records.

"You must be Cassandra.... and Chloe?" The red hair was an easy giveaway, but the photos that went along with their files made recognition easy. "I'm Kendra," she said with a welcoming smile as she rose from her seat and extended her hand to each of the younger women. "Kendra Jordan-Durand."

"We'll get started in just a few moments," she added as she returned to her seat. "In the meantime, why don't each of you tell me something interesting about yourself, something I wouldn't find in your employee file." It didn't have to be anything too personal of course, and she would join in as well.

_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
Old 11-30-2018, 01:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

She already had helped herself to a cup of tea and was rather picky about snacks, so simply nodded at the woman. "Chloe, yes, that's me," she confirmed. Kendra... was it okay to be on a first name basis with her then? Chloe would assume so given that was how she first introduced in herself.

"I'm a vegetarian and I have a four year son who is pretty much the light of my world." Mmhm. Okay so those things might have been mentioned in her employee file; honestly, she wasn't really sure. The son bit came after she'd already been employed awhile, so it might not have been up to date on her all paperwork. The first part was likely in her files in regards to dietary restrictions, but she supposed she could elaborate on why she was a vegetarian? "Vegetarian since I was a teenager, i guess. The whole animal cruelty thing." She could elaborate even more but didn't want to bore them just yet..

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 11-30-2018 at 02:21 AM.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:05 AM   #7 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Kendra Jordan-Durand.

Yep, that confirmed she was the new department head. That and her overall candor. Chloe spoke first but Cass moved to follow suit. “And yes, I’m Cassandra,” she confirmed, shaking the boss’ hand. “Though I usually go by Cassie.” Though she supposed she would go by both if the woman preferred the more professional full name which was fine too.

And there it was, the dreaded ‘talk about yourself’ part of the conversation. If only the nickname clarification could have counted enough. The portkey maker had to pause to think of something that fit what was asked for. “Well I’m the oldest of two siblings with a younger brother,” Cassie said at first before eventually adding “and not the biggest fan of memory charms.”
Old 12-10-2018, 01:56 AM   #8 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default we'll say the majority of the dept is here now

Oh good, she had been correct with their names, at least technically. "Cassie, alright," she confirmed with a nod as the younger one expressed her preference for a nickname. That was fine with her.

Most of what they said, however, she could easily find in their employee files. Familial relations were already in there of course, even if Kendra hadn't memorized most of that sort if information. It was interesting what they chose to share though.

"An advocate against animal cruelty," she nodded in confirmation first to Chloe. "That's commendable." Not that she exactly shared the same views or had the same dietary preferences, but convictions were often a sign of a strong character.

"No?" She turned her eyes next to Cassie as she expressed her dislike for memory charms. She was curious, but she didn't ask further. The young woman could certainly explain if she wanted. "I'm rather good at those," she added with a smile that had a hint of nostalgia in it. "Sometimes they're necessary... but I won't cast any on you." Just a little joke as her tone was rather light.

"As for me.." She paused to consider. They'd likely not know much of what was in her file anyway, but she wanted to be fair and commit herself to the same rules she asked of them, even if this was just meant to be a casual game. "I've never owned a pet. No real reason, I suppose... It just never happened, and I didn't have one as a child either." Was that interesting? Probably not. But it wasn't something that would be in her resume or on file.

Once all of her employees had arrived, Kendra was ready to officially start the meeting. "Welcome, everyone," she greeted them all with a smile from the head of the table. "As you are aware, I am the new head of the Magical Transportation department. I spent several years in Accidents and Catastrophes, but I'm very eager to transfer my skills and lead this department to the best of my abilities." And she was well qualified if one asked her. "In that vein, I'd like to hear about any concerns or your suggestions about the department in general as I get acclimated, and before we begin to discuss some of the plans I have for the coming year."

Certainly there were some concerns from the employees? She was genuinely interested in hearing them, and she waited to give time to any of those who wanted to speak so she could address them.

Old 02-20-2019, 02:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default 2098 Department Meeting starts here!

Back to work! Kendra was rather looking forward to all the things they had in store for Transportation this year and really getting started. And what better way to get started than with a meeting with her employees. She had even filled a much needed spot in her Portkey division, and the rest of the department could be introduced to her as well today.

And as she waited for the rest of them to arrive, Kendra set out some breakfast foods and refreshments, as well as some vegetarian options, and took her seat at the head of the table.

Old 02-21-2019, 08:51 PM   #10 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8

Cass couldn't believe it had been two years already! Two years since she had joined the ministry and the department of transportation. An old hat practically as she fully expected the meeting even before she took note of the notice about said meeting. So she had settled her belongings down before heading to the conference room with a note pad and quill to see just what it had in store for her and them.

"Good morning," she greeted her boss as she noticed Kendra was the only one there as of yet. She hadn't thought she was early but whatever. The young woman taking a seat from her wide open choices and settled in.
Old 02-22-2019, 05:33 AM   #11 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Tatiana was ready for this. Having been close to government work her entire life, it was no surprise that she would end up in a foreign ministry. Given her international background, her new job seemed a perfect fit.

She grabbed a notepad and drink on the way in and took a seat. She was planning on doing some initial observations of her coworkers. She assumed most of them were not new, which meant learning the dynamic would be important.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
Old 02-22-2019, 11:07 PM   #12 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default ohai, we're here :3

Chloe was here. Not late. Not early. She was fashionably on-time, thank you very much. It wasn't really her fault though that Apollo decided that right before she was meant to leave to drop him off at Primary Care, he decided to throw a tantrum. Whoever could portend such events was honestly the biggest seer around. Not Chloe though, so she just had to take the tantrums as they happened and finally was on her way to work. OF COURSE it would be on a meeting day, of course it would be.

And apparently her co-workers were already assembled, because unlike her, they didn't have stubborn children to contend with this morning. Or maybe they did and she was just sour. Regardless, she gave a small smile and wave, sliding into the seat next to Cassandra.

"Morning." It was a not a good morning, sorry.

Old 02-27-2019, 03:45 AM   #13 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5

Ah, right on time. If there was something that Kendra appreciated in an employee, it was punctuality. Among other things, of course. She gave each of them a welcoming smile along with a 'good morning' as they walked in, and waited until the precise moment of the clock to begin.

"Please help yourself to some refreshments, if you haven't already." She gestured to the spread she had laid out. There were even some vegetarian choices, especially in mind for Chloe. Reaching for her own cup of coffee, she gave them a moment to select something if they so chose.

"Before we get started today, I'd like you all to welcome the newest member of our team, Ms. Tatiana Chernova." She gestured with a smile to the new hire sitting at the table. "She will be assisting in regulating international portkey travel.... and you'll be working directly under Chloe." She added this last part directly to Tatiana before nodding towards Chloe.

"Our first order of business includes the Quidditch World Cup. As you may or may not be aware, England will be hosting the World Cup this year, and that means plenty of extra travel and transportation. Of course, we'll be running point on this - extra portkeys, tighter regulations. Our involvement is crucial to this event running smoothly." Maybe that was an overstatement, but she wanted to ensure safe travel and operation, at least on their end. Of course, that left one glaring problem, but she was sure they could overcome that.

Old 03-03-2021, 05:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
deceased
Dugbog

It was certainly time for a meeting so that all employees could be on the same page as she was. They truly needed to keep up and some of them would need to be reassigned, especially ones that were lest trust worthy. She had her notes, she knew who she needed to watch.

As she walked into the conference room she looked over the parchment and saw that the packets were already out ready for the employees to find and look over. All the new regulations and rules clearly and importantly printed out for all to see. There would be no applications for anything going out that wasn't approved by these new rules and her.

Taking a sip of her coffee Simone checked the time and waited for everyone to join.
Old 03-03-2021, 05:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Though Yassi never felt quite at home in the government office, she was feeling even more uncertain in the time following the orientation. The new decor and refurbishments did not sit right with her, nor did the Minister's speech itself. She hadn't stopped thinking about it since that first night. From here it was a matter of whether or not she could justify continued work for an institution that upheld such bigoted beliefs and whether or not she felt she could change it from within. But perhaps, this was something only time could tell.

Despite her discomfort, she made her way to the conference room, hoping that perhaps some of these concerns could be addressed sooner rather than later. Pausing as she made her way inside, Yasmin briefly placed a light hand on her Department Head's shoulder. "Hello, hello! I hope you have been enjoying the warmer weather. Winter lasts far too long in this country." The promise of spring brought with it hope and new life. Yasmin was looking forward to that, as well as the Persian new year, of course.

Wearing a warm smile despite her underlying unease, Yassi moved to sit down. The aroma of her jasmine tea was rather strong, but only because she had taken the liberty to add some fresh blossoms in it this time.

You are Lemon!
Old 03-03-2021, 05:51 PM   #16 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8

Still uneasy by the happenings and the lack of communication, Chloe was optimistic that hopefully the meeting would bring some enlightenment. Some knowledge that this really was for the greater good? Whatever that meant?

Chewing on her lower lip which had become a regular habit for the redhead, she entered the conference room feeling drained, taking a casual sip of her tea in effort to relax. She moved to take the seat next to Yassi, as she gave a polite nod at Simone. "Hello, Ms Krafft," she said trying to keep things light. "I second that, Yassi. You'd think global warming would have made the winters more bearable." She mused. Perhaps weather talk would ease the obvious tensions in the room.

Old 03-03-2021, 06:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

The Minister's speech at the gala was still fresh in his mind as Daichi entered the level six conference room. The changes that the Ministry had gone through so far did not sit right with him but it had been years since he had last worked at the Minister's office. Things changed he supposed and perhaps he was just feeling uneasy because he was 'the new employee'

He politely greeted everyone in the room at large because it was convenient and sat down on one of the empty chairs and placed his notebook and pen in front of him, ready to take notes for himself before grabbing a cup of coffee with four sugar cubes.
Old 03-04-2021, 12:12 AM   #18 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Tatiana figured that most departments would be having an emergency meeting. New rules all around it seemed. She came prepared with a notebook. She figured that most, if not all, of the new rules would go against her natural line of thinking and would need to write it down to keep it straight.

She had had to fall in line before. She knew the process.

"Good morning." she said, her accent still around these many years later. As she took her seat she noticed there was already parchment on the table. So it begins.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
Old 03-05-2021, 12:21 AM   #19 (permalink)
deceased
Dugbog

She didn't fully greet everyone as they came in, but she did acknowledge with a nod and a smile. She didn't feel the need to do small talk with everyone, they had business to cover and the faster everyone could just be seated the faster they could move on with the meeting. She checked her watch and then the door, it would be time for them to get started.

She shuffled her papers and looked around making a mental note of the ones not here. There was nothing more important than what she was about to say, so employees better have very good reasons.

"We will be getting started. In front of you are packets that I had put together of all the new regulations and rules that our department will be handling. The first is apparation license. Only pureblood status witches and wizards can apply and take their tests without doing extra paperwork. Halfbloods will have a different form to fill out and they will need to be approved through me before moving forward. There will be no muggleborn approvals."

She looked up from her papers to make sure everyone was on the same page and seeing that there were no grey areas in this, the rules were the rules.
Old 03-05-2021, 04:21 AM   #20 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

Yassi laughed politely, greeting Chloe with the same warm smile she wore for her other colleague. There wasn't anything funny about global warming, but she wasn't sure how to respond to such an observation. This was quite odd for someone like Yasmin, who usually had a reply for everything. Instead she busied herself by taking a large sip of her tea. Though she wished they would allocate more time to pleasantries and team relationship building, she had, in some respects, come to appreciate Simone's utilitarian ways of going about things.

Just as the meeting began, Yassi began quietly flipping her way through the packet only skimming through its contents when Simone began addressing the matters of apparation licenses. As this was Yassi's area of expertise, she immediately looked up to give her department head her undivided attention.

But what was said was... not something Yassi expected to hear and her response was a visceral one. Her thick brows knitted together as she paused to consider how to address such a matter in a tactful way. "Ms. Krafft," she began, her voice sweet, but not lacking a certain level of disapproval. "May I ask why muggleborns are being excluded?" Though she wanted to be optimistic, believing that change could take place from within, Yassi would be unwilling to compromise her personal values. Prejudice had no place in her heart. Nor would she be willing to comply by it.

You are Lemon!
Old 03-06-2021, 07:13 PM   #21 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Since this was his first meeting, Daichi decided to stay quiet for the time being. It seemed that his new Department Head was the no nonsense type and the ex-Slytherin appreciated that. Casual chatting was supposed to be happening during break time and not during a meeting.

He leaned closer to the table to grab the first stack of packets in front of him and pulled it closer, grabbing one of the files of the new regulations and rules. His brown eyes carefully read over the apparation information and a frown began to play on his face upon hearing that Muggleborns were not allowed to get a license.

He had the same thought as ….what was her name again? Why were the Muggleborns being excluded? He was a half blood himself but he had adopted a muggleborn and his son was currently working on getting his license. He looked over to the other side of the table to look the woman in the eyes. As if searching that perhaps he had misheard the Department Head. He was a little nervous today after all.
Old 03-07-2021, 03:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
deceased
Dugbog

Why was this question coming up so many times. She was starting to wonder if any of her employees went to the Gala or even heard the minister. "We are embarking on a grand new time and making history. All of you are part of the history being made and I hope that none of you will be on the side of history that won't be talked about as great. For the greater good we will be making these changes. For far to long we have sat by and let things go the wrong way and now we are fixing those mistakes for everyone." She said these words proudly and looked each of the employees in the eye as she spoke.

"This will go for many other services we provide. Portkeys now go directly through me. There will be no portkeys for certain individuals and a tracking will become part of some of the floo networks. You will find all these changes in this packet. There will be no approval for muggleborns unless I have approved it. For there safety and the good of the new world we are moving towards they need to be under strict restrictions."

Did she make herself clear?
Old 03-09-2021, 05:58 PM   #23 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

He tried to keep his face as impassive as possible while the Department Head talked. But if anyone looked carefully they might see a small frown appearing on his face as he placed down the stack of folders on to the desk. The forty year old looked back up, his brown eyes locked with her blue ones for a brief moment while she spoke. It wasn’t just her words that made him feel uncomfortable but by the way she said them with pride. As if this was normal. Couldn't she see how much trouble this would cause all of them?

”What if they don't accept these new regulations, Ms Krafft?" he asked. "I doubt any of the muggleborns will keep quiet when they find out” Merlin’s Beard, HE did not even agree with these new rules. They were unfair and unneeded. Things had been going perfectly fine the way they were, so why change it? It saddened him that his son and almost every other muggleborn went to school to learn about magic just like the half-and pure-bloods. That they had to work hard to be part of a world that was once a fantasy for them. Fairy tale stories. If they took away certain privileges there might be a revolt.
Old 03-10-2021, 03:18 AM   #24 (permalink)

DMT & DMLE
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Avalon Sinclair
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Japser Cohen
Magical Creatures

Grae had been shuffling through the packet in front of her absentmindedly when Simone began speaking. She blinked a few times to regain focus. Though staff meetings rarely bored Grae—she relished any excuse to mingle with her colleagues and get away from the apparition examination room, even if it was just for a short while—she was having trouble focusing lately. Her mind was jumpy and scattered, flipping between gossip she'd been overhearing in the corridors and memories of what had occurred at the Gala. But now was the time to focus, as Simone's first order of business directly involved her position.

She bit her lip to hide her dismay at these new....regulations. Grae had feared reforms like this, given all the talk in the Ministry lately. But banning Muggleborns from getting apparition licenses outright? That was surely not something that would go over well. She had to agree with their newest colleague on that. Nodding toward Daichi (she thought that was what his name was), she raised an eyebrow as she addressed the department head. It was a genuine question, if Grae was to be handling those that applied for an apparition test. "And is that the reasoning that we are to give to those who question the new regulation?" Grae asked, referring to Simone's former statement, the one that included the obviously-contrived sentiments about embarking on a new time in history. The flighty Muggleborns would probably accept it. But anyone with a brain would see right through it. This new movement was about getting rid of Muggleborns. Slowly phasing them out. Plain and simple. Did this new organization really expect the Muggleborns (and half-bloods, for that matter) to go along with it, without even putting up a fight?
Old 03-11-2021, 01:33 AM   #25 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

A grand new time. Making History. Greater good.
For far too long - We have sat by
And let things go the wrong way - Mistakes
Mistake? The only mistake would be to carry forward as if this way of thinking was acceptable. Yasmin had never felt so uncomfortable in her life. Her body riddled with tension, she casually glanced around the room to gauge the feelings of her colleagues - though this was unnecessary. The balance of the room was off. She could feel it surrounding her. It was a feeling much like that of drowning. The words that were left unsaid were, ironically, very loud.

As she sat in this discomfort, she listened quietly to the questions of her colleagues. Mistake? To stay silent would be the mistake, to allow for injustice would be the mistake. But to declare such things right now, where they would have little impact? This would also be a mistake. She would find her colleagues after the meeting. They would meet in private, perhaps, to discuss together. A joint decision for how to proceed. With unity there came strength.

Still, she could not help the silent worry she wore on her features, her clear displeasure, her unspoken protests.

You are Lemon!