sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1186 users online including...
Minismoff , Stevendalo , Marinarxc , Svetlqek , AlbertFug , astrocat , Marinagsr , Trealdknity , Marinawuv , 62442

13 members
1173 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 50: September - December 2018

Term 50: September - December 2018 Term Fifty: Austere Academy (Sept 2096 - June 2097)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM

Default Front Cars

If you are eager to see, be seen, and get to London first, then the front passenger cars of the train are for you. Just like the other cars, a long corridor provides access to the many compartments, each labelled with a letter, available for you and your friends to hunker down in until the train has come to a complete stop. Cushioned seats and large windows, allowing perfect views of the British scenery on your journey, await.

Well, what are you waiting for? Slide open a compartment door and make yourself at home. Place any of your belongings not in the luggage car on the racks above you. Chat with your friends about what your summer plans, enjoy munching on the snacks you bought from the trolley lady, get ahead of the game by exchanging addresses, or take a long nap as the train travels over numerous hills and mountainsides. Whatever you do, exhibit your best behaviour -- the prefects will be regularly patrolling the corridors and poking their heads inside your compartment to make sure you are doing so.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

It was nice to put school behind her and focus on what was ahead: SUMMER. With friends and family and days being filled to the brim with her favorite things .... yeah. Hogwarts was behind her now. And next to her? Max Carden. She found them a spot near the front - not one of those private carriages, sorry Max, but one of the big shared ones. Aaaand there were a couple of seats right there. Bel tugged his hand and slipped into one. Obviously he'd sit next to her. Obviously. Yes? And best of all plenty of space around for any of their mates that wanted to join them. Aaaaand they were going hooooome!

Because it was SUMMER!

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
Old 12-09-2018, 12:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
It was nice to put school behind her and focus on what was ahead: SUMMER. With friends and family and days being filled to the brim with her favorite things .... yeah. Hogwarts was behind her now. And next to her? Max Carden. She found them a spot near the front - not one of those private carriages, sorry Max, but one of the big shared ones. Aaaand there were a couple of seats right there. Bel tugged his hand and slipped into one. Obviously he'd sit next to her. Obviously. Yes? And best of all plenty of space around for any of their mates that wanted to join them. Aaaaand they were going hooooome!

Because it was SUMMER!
Max, on the other hand, wasn’t feeling quite as enthusiastic about the prospect of the summer holidays. He never really was. Summer for him meant having to deal with what felt like a hundred and one annoying little siblings and the nagging of his mother. STILL. There was a whoooole train ride before he had to deal with any of that stuff and for now, he was more than happy being tugged along.

“Y’know…. I’ll be able to apparate this summer.” Random, sure. But Max deemed it necessary to ever so caaaaasually point this tidbit out as he slid into the seat next to Bel and got himself comfy.

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!
Old 12-09-2018, 12:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
Max, on the other hand, wasn’t feeling quite as enthusiastic about the prospect of the summer holidays. He never really was. Summer for him meant having to deal with what felt like a hundred and one annoying little siblings and the nagging of his mother. STILL. There was a whoooole train ride before he had to deal with any of that stuff and for now, he was more than happy being tugged along.

“Y’know…. I’ll be able to apparate this summer.” Random, sure. But Max deemed it necessary to ever so caaaaasually point this tidbit out as he slid into the seat next to Bel and got himself comfy.
Heeeeey that hadn't occurred to Bel! She perked up and grinned at him. "Yeah? Sooooo you reckon that means maaaybe my boyfriend might possibly come and visit me a whole bunch during the summer?" She tucked her feet under herself on the seat and turned to face him, keeping hold of his hand and grinning. Apparating! That would be convenient! She'd have to WAIT before she could - though her birthday was in December so maybe she'd get a chance to get her apparition license during the Christmas break? Not that she'd be able to use it at school... and not that that would be helpful this summer... but who cared! If Max passed his and could come hang out more then that was the important bit.

Old 12-09-2018, 01:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1

Quote:
Heeeeey that hadn't occurred to Bel! She perked up and grinned at him. "Yeah? Sooooo you reckon that means maaaybe my boyfriend might possibly come and visit me a whole bunch during the summer?" She tucked her feet under herself on the seat and turned to face him, keeping hold of his hand and grinning. Apparating! That would be convenient! She'd have to WAIT before she could - though her birthday was in December so maybe she'd get a chance to get her apparition license during the Christmas break? Not that she'd be able to use it at school... and not that that would be helpful this summer... but who cared! If Max passed his and could come hang out more then that was the important bit.
It was hard for Max now to grin right back, especially at the whole boyfriend bit because ajksdjkfa he definitely still wasn’t used to THAT. “Hmmmmmmmm.” He adopted his very best thoughtful pose, stroking his imaginary beard for full effect. With his free hand of course because the hand Bel had claimed wasn’t keen on budging just yet. “I dunno about a bunch… I’ll have to check my schedule.” His non-existent schedule hah. “I can maaaaybe squeeze a visit or two in somewhere. We'll see.”

Old 12-09-2018, 02:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12

Quote:
It was hard for Max now to grin right back, especially at the whole boyfriend bit because ajksdjkfa he definitely still wasn’t used to THAT. “Hmmmmmmmm.” He adopted his very best thoughtful pose, stroking his imaginary beard for full effect. With his free hand of course because the hand Bel had claimed wasn’t keen on budging just yet. “I dunno about a bunch… I’ll have to check my schedule.” His non-existent schedule hah. “I can maaaaybe squeeze a visit or two in somewhere. We'll see.”
"A ton then." MORE than a bunch, thank youuuu. And this was coming from someone who DID have a very full schedule. Bel could fill any free day in an instant, but she still would always make time for Max and squish him in there as much as possible.

"A visit or two a WEEK." She added with a laugh. Yeah! "With apparating, you won't have any excuse not to!" And also in general she liked to think that he had more excuses TO hang out with her than not.

Old 12-09-2018, 03:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1

Quote:
"A ton then." MORE than a bunch, thank youuuu. And this was coming from someone who DID have a very full schedule. Bel could fill any free day in an instant, but she still would always make time for Max and squish him in there as much as possible.

"A visit or two a WEEK." She added with a laugh. Yeah! "With apparating, you won't have any excuse not to!" And also in general she liked to think that he had more excuses TO hang out with her than not.
“Once or twice a week!?” Cue an over the top fake gasp. But really, hanging out with and spending time with Bel was waaay better than the alternative which consisted of wayward younger siblings. Max didn’t need an excuse though. Nope, definitely not. No excuses necessary.

“Alright, say I agree to this whole…. arrangement…” Which let’s be real, despite his teasing, he totally 100% planned on it. “How are you gonna keep me entertained?" He shuffled his butt in the seat to face her a little better and unable to keep up the whole facade, finally cracked a grin. "Reckon I can come and see the motorbikes again?” Because that had been ace last summer.

Old 12-09-2018, 03:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12

Quote:
“Once or twice a week!?” Cue an over the top fake gasp. But really, hanging out with and spending time with Bel was waaay better than the alternative which consisted of wayward younger siblings. Max didn’t need an excuse though. Nope, definitely not. No excuses necessary.

“Alright, say I agree to this whole…. arrangement…” Which let’s be real, despite his teasing, he totally 100% planned on it. “How are you gonna keep me entertained?" He shuffled his butt in the seat to face her a little better and unable to keep up the whole facade, finally cracked a grin. "Reckon I can come and see the motorbikes again?” Because that had been ace last summer.
"Hey you're the one who wanted a girlfriend. So sufferrrrr." Bel said, laughing. It was always kind of weird though, going from seeing certain people every day to a whole lot less over the summer break. MAaaybe Bel would go visit him too?

Oh he wanted a list now? Bel grinned right back. "I reckon I could come up with a whooole lot of things, but maybe I'll surprise ya." She was pretty good at that, wasn't she?

Bel perked up, leaning forward a little. "Yeah, that'd be bonza! I could take you for a ride." Yep, he could just get on the back.

"What's the first thing you're gonna do when you get home?"

Old 12-09-2018, 04:04 PM   #9 (permalink)

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1

Quote:
"Hey you're the one who wanted a girlfriend. So sufferrrrr." Bel said, laughing. It was always kind of weird though, going from seeing certain people every day to a whole lot less over the summer break. MAaaybe Bel would go visit him too?

Oh he wanted a list now? Bel grinned right back. "I reckon I could come up with a whooole lot of things, but maybe I'll surprise ya." She was pretty good at that, wasn't she?

Bel perked up, leaning forward a little. "Yeah, that'd be bonza! I could take you for a ride." Yep, he could just get on the back.

"What's the first thing you're gonna do when you get home?"
“Who said anything about suffering? Not me.” Still grinning, he let go of Bel’s hand so he could hold both of his up in surrender. He was still getting used to the whole girlfriend/boyfriend thing but there definitely wasn’t any suffering. Not on his part anyway. Very much a fan over here. HUGE fan in fact.

She had his utmost attention when she spoke of surprises and motorbike rides and Max nodded eagerly. The prospect of getting on a motorbike still sounded all kinds of terrifying to him but hey, that just meant he'd have to cling on tighter. “As long as you promise that I’ll stay in one piece. I’m kind of fond of having all my limbs attached.” Just saying.

As for the first thing he’d do when he got home? Did she mean literally? Because that was easy.“Sleep probably.” He led an exciting life. “What about you? What’s on the Bel agenda?”

Old 12-11-2018, 12:04 AM   #10 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default hello LOVEBIRDS
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

When the feast finally ended, Natalie hurried towards the carriages to get on the Hogwarts Express as quickly as possible. She was excited to go home and see her mum and dad and SLEEP in her OWN BED and also go to the beach and have friends over and eat mum's cooking and... well, lots of other things. There was a whole list in the back of her mind of things that she was excited for.

With the happenings of the feast behind her, Natalie hopped onto the train, looking for a place to sit and maybe some friends to sit by. Right away she heard the familiar voice of Bel - because her accent was hard to miss. Oh, look, Max had come too.

And they were holding HANDS.

"Hello, friends," Natalie greeted with a sly grin as she slid onto a seat across from them. She had the temptation to tease Max (as usual), but this time she resisted. "Did I hear something about motorbikes?"

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
Old 12-11-2018, 12:56 AM   #11 (permalink)

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12

Quote:
“Who said anything about suffering? Not me.” Still grinning, he let go of Bel’s hand so he could hold both of his up in surrender. He was still getting used to the whole girlfriend/boyfriend thing but there definitely wasn’t any suffering. Not on his part anyway. Very much a fan over here. HUGE fan in fact.

She had his utmost attention when she spoke of surprises and motorbike rides and Max nodded eagerly. The prospect of getting on a motorbike still sounded all kinds of terrifying to him but hey, that just meant he'd have to cling on tighter. “As long as you promise that I’ll stay in one piece. I’m kind of fond of having all my limbs attached.” Just saying.

As for the first thing he’d do when he got home? Did she mean literally? Because that was easy.“Sleep probably.” He led an exciting life. “What about you? What’s on the Bel agenda?”
"I like all your limbs too. You can trust Bonza Bel." Bel said. He could get a grip on her waist and hold on and she wouldn't let him fall off. AAaaand she'd wrap him in protective gear and go slowish just in case anyway!

"Sleeeeeep means dreeaaams." Bel said teasingly, eyebrows waggling. "I bet you dream about me a whole bunch." And probably food and superheroes she was pretty sure.

"My olds always make me unpack everything first, before I do anything else, but I reckon we'll end up having fish and chips for dinner on the beach - Eli and Ren too I hope, I miss them." Her older siblings. And heeeey she had updates for her family, since she'd not yet mentioned to them about this whole boyfriend thing yet. Speaking of, now he was done flailing about, she casually grabbed his hand again. Might as well get her fill now they were on the train and not at school getting in trouble for such a simple thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
When the feast finally ended, Natalie hurried towards the carriages to get on the Hogwarts Express as quickly as possible. She was excited to go home and see her mum and dad and SLEEP in her OWN BED and also go to the beach and have friends over and eat mum's cooking and... well, lots of other things. There was a whole list in the back of her mind of things that she was excited for.

With the happenings of the feast behind her, Natalie hopped onto the train, looking for a place to sit and maybe some friends to sit by. Right away she heard the familiar voice of Bel - because her accent was hard to miss. Oh, look, Max had come too.

"Hello, friends," Natalie greeted with a sly grin as she slid onto a seat across from them. She had the temptation to tease Max (as usual), but this time she resisted. "Did I hear something about motorbikes?"
And heeeey it was Nat! Bel clocked the grin and knew it for what it was. Aaaand what, Nat? And whaat?

"Yeah! I'm dead excited to get out on my dirtbikes again. Its the best feeling ever - even better than flying.... maybe equal to surfing, depending on the day." Oh yeah and, "So I was just saying that it'd be cool to take my boyfriend out for a ride too." There, totally casual and natural. Not a blurt at all! Nailed it!

Old 12-11-2018, 01:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bettie Monroe
Slytherin
First Year
Our gal Sherlock

After Bettie lugged her trunk on to the train and got it put away she made her way to the front of the train. She found an empty compartment and flopped down on one of the seats. It as been a long nut-so first year. Just think only six more to go.

Bettie is some what looking forward to getting home and not looking forward to getting home. Her older brothers love to fight and she would go run to get away from it all but because all the running at school she does not want to think of running.

She did find the art and dark room. She loves watercolor painting and taking photos. She will get ready to use the rooms next year. Take some photos at the beach and have some rolls of film to develop next year. She would love to learn to make the photos move.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindajean View Post
After Bettie lugged her trunk on to the train and got it put away she made her way to the front of the train. She found an empty compartment and flopped down on one of the seats. It as been a long nut-so first year. Just think only six more to go.

Bettie is some what looking forward to getting home and not looking forward to getting home. Her older brothers love to fight and she would go run to get away from it all but because all the running at school she does not want to think of running.

She did find the art and dark room. She loves watercolor painting and taking photos. She will get ready to use the rooms next year. Take some photos at the beach and have some rolls of film to develop next year. She would love to learn to make the photos move.

Tad was glad to put his first year behind him as he made his way onto the train. He had stopped by the trolley along the way to get some snacks before heading to a nearby compartment. He barely glanced in before he opened the door to take a seat.

"Hey Bettie." Taddy smiled, "Hope you don't mind me joining you." She was cool, ever since they first arrived at the school grounds. "What a weird way to end the year, don't you think? Looks like we won't have it as hard next year." Now that all the evil teachers went away, but he was sure she wouldn't want to dwell on that. "So.. got any summer plans?" Surely that was a better subject.

Old 12-11-2018, 05:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bettie Monroe
Slytherin
First Year
Our gal Sherlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Tad was glad to put his first year behind him as he made his way onto the train. He had stopped by the trolley along the way to get some snacks before heading to a nearby compartment. He barely glanced in before he opened the door to take a seat.

"Hey Bettie." Taddy smiled, "Hope you don't mind me joining you." She was cool, ever since they first arrived at the school grounds. "What a weird way to end the year, don't you think? Looks like we won't have it as hard next year." Now that all the evil teachers went away, but he was sure she wouldn't want to dwell on that. "So.. got any summer plans?" Surely that was a better subject.
Bettie heard the door open and watched has Taddy came into the compartment. "Hey Taddy." Bettie replied back with a little smile of her own. I do not mind if you join me. Have a seat,
pointing at the seat across from her. "Weird? I think that might be an under statement. I think? I do not know. All I know I was talking to whats her face. I do not remember her name. But the next thing I know she turned into the professor that taught the muggle class. And of course all the the headmaster and his goons got fired. I did not think Fletcher though." Bettie paused for a moment before answering Tad's question about summer plans. "The only plans for the summer right now is avoiding my older brothers who love to fight and using one of my parents old cameras to take photos at the beach and maybe some painting."And after all the stuff happening at school probably sleep a lot Bettie thought. "Do you have any summer plan?"
Old 12-11-2018, 08:18 PM   #15 (permalink)

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
Default yous two

SPOILER!!: Bel & Nat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post

Quote:
"I like all your limbs too. You can trust Bonza Bel." Bel said. He could get a grip on her waist and hold on and she wouldn't let him fall off. AAaaand she'd wrap him in protective gear and go slowish just in case anyway!

"Sleeeeeep means dreeaaams." Bel said teasingly, eyebrows waggling. "I bet you dream about me a whole bunch." And probably food and superheroes she was pretty sure.

"My olds always make me unpack everything first, before I do anything else, but I reckon we'll end up having fish and chips for dinner on the beach - Eli and Ren too I hope, I miss them." Her older siblings. And heeeey she had updates for her family, since she'd not yet mentioned to them about this whole boyfriend thing yet. Speaking of, now he was done flailing about, she casually grabbed his hand again. Might as well get her fill now they were on the train and not at school getting in trouble for such a simple thing.

And heeeey it was Nat! Bel clocked the grin and knew it for what it was. Aaaand what, Nat? And whaat?

"Yeah! I'm dead excited to get out on my dirtbikes again. Its the best feeling ever - even better than flying.... maybe equal to surfing, depending on the day." Oh yeah and, "So I was just saying that it'd be cool to take my boyfriend out for a ride too." There, totally casual and natural. Not a blurt at all! Nailed it!

Bonza Bel!! If it was possible, Max's grin grew even wider and he found himself hanging onto each and every one of Bel's words about her family and what she was gonna have for dinner and.......... and she could probably talk Quidditch tactics and still have his full attention, honestly.

He didn't hesistate when she went in for another hand grab, not even when Natalie claimed the seat opposite with that unmistakable smile. No hesitation, but burny pink ears for sure. He wasn't used to public displays of affection okay. He was a Prefect, not a rulebreaker!

"Mmhmmm," he agreed, nodding when Bel caught Natalie up on the convo, "Have you seen Bel when she's motorbiking? She's epic. She's like wooooosh and then fwooooar and then vrooooom." His free hand gestured wildly as he spoke. He was allowed to boast about how awesome she was, right??? "You should come see this summer too."

Old 12-11-2018, 09:18 PM   #16 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default omg they're so cute
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:

Quote:
He didn't hesistate when she went in for another hand grab, not even when Natalie claimed the seat opposite with that unmistakable smile. No hesitation, but burny pink ears for sure. He wasn't used to public displays of affection okay. He was a Prefect, not a rulebreaker!

"Mmhmmm," he agreed, nodding when Bel caught Natalie up on the convo, "Have you seen Bel when she's motorbiking? She's epic. She's like wooooosh and then fwooooar and then vrooooom." His free hand gestured wildly as he spoke. He was allowed to boast about how awesome she was, right??? "You should come see this summer too."
Her grin didn't disappear in the slightest when Natalie got their attention. They were just.. quite into each other, weren't they? It was cute. And fun. And she liked seeing Bel like this. AND Max. She was trying to be friends with Max, you see, so she liked to see multiple sides to him so she could tease him better.

The image of Bel driving a dirtbike with Max holding on for dear life was amusing, too.

ALSO, BOYFRIEND. YES, SHE CAUGHT THAT. BOYFRIEND.

"I don't think I have," she responded to Max, stifling back a laugh at his sound effects. "I'll have to come over sometime." Unless these two were too busy being all... couple-y and cutesy. It was cute, but maybe she should let them get it out of their system first.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise

Last edited by sarahlooo; 12-11-2018 at 11:12 PM. Reason: had a brain fart