FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 1080 users online including...
Eldarnyq , Nymphadoraliz , Helios Sunrider , PhoenixRising , KeithStymn , Kimothy

7 members
1073 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 50: September - December 2018

Term 50: September - December 2018 Term Fifty: Austere Academy (Sept 2096 - June 2097)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM

Default Three Broomsticks

The Three Broomsticks is the most well-known pub in the small village, which is why it is often rather crowded with students and adults alike. The outside of the building is a good preview of what the inside may look like with the same steep roof as the surrounding buildings with a sign featuring the legendary three boomsticks, all fixed around a lantern to light the patrons' way. It certainly looks better kept than the Hog's Head down the street.

Once you enter the pub, the warmth of the large stone fireplace great you as you place hats and coats by the door. Directly in front of you there are tables and booths lining the majority of the small hall with oil lamps placed on each one. On winter days it is usually hard to find a place beside the large fire grate; however, if you're early enough, you can bet your galleons that you'll be nice and toasty by the fire. To the left is the bar where the bartender waits to take your order.

Text Cut: Menu & Prices
Beverages: one free refill
* Butterbeer - 5 sickles
* Firewhiskey (must be of age) – 10 sickles
* Pumpkin Juice - 3 knuts
* Hot Cocoa – 5 knuts
Entrees
* Shepherd’s Pie – 2 galleons
* Fish and Chips - 2 galleons, 3 sickles
* Chicken Noodle Soup – 1 galleon, 3 knuts
* Turkey Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
With cheese - 1 galleon, 2 sickles
* Cheese Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
* Ham Sandwich (cold or grilled) - 1 galleon
With cheese - 1 galleon, 2 sickles
* Tomato Soup - 16 sickles
* Macaroni and Cheese – 1 galleon, 3 sickles
Sides
* Mixed vegetables – 5 sickles
* Salad - 16 sickles
* Glazed carrots – 8 sickles
* Mashed potatoes with assorted condiments (serves 2-4) – 2 galleons
* Garlic bread
Slice -- 4 sickles
Loaf (serves 4-6) 1 galleon
* Sliced Seasonal Fruit
One Serving – 7 sickles
Group Serving (serves 3-5) 2 galleons
Desserts
* Strawberry Shortcake – 9 sickles per slice
* Cookies (2)
Chocolate Chip - 9 sickles
Raisin – 6 sickles
Sugar – 8 sickles
* Brownies
One Brownie – 9 sickles
Two Brownies – 1 galleon
* Assorted Fruit (with chocolate for dipping) (serves two) – 1 galleon
Old 11-01-2018, 06:18 AM   #2 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Oooopen

It felt like it had been so long since they were allowed in Hogsmeade, and Jackson was really digging the freedom. He looked around and grabbed an empty table. He was alone for now yes, but he was happy to be back here. OWLs were approaching and he was starting to feel the strain again.

It was time to stuff his face.
Old 11-03-2018, 12:07 AM   #3 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Hai! :d
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post

It felt like it had been so long since they were allowed in Hogsmeade, and Jackson was really digging the freedom. He looked around and grabbed an empty table. He was alone for now yes, but he was happy to be back here. OWLs were approaching and he was starting to feel the strain again.

It was time to stuff his face.

These S.O.R.E. exercises were officially going to be the death of Aurelia Maeve Walsh. Now that the fifteen year old blond had finally conceded to being dragged out of bed each morning, mostly due to the fact that she really did NOT want to have troll etched across her pale skin for the entirety of fourth year. But at sight of the announcement she'd seen her head of house posting up, she did have the faintest glimmer of hope.

First on the list: a creamy, frothy, delicious butterbeer.

Sliding into a free seat near the Ravenclaw Prefect, she wondered vaguely where her dormmates or Chase were, but hadn't really bothered to make sure they were with her on her way to the village. Eh.. surely they'd be along soon enough. She only hoped they would be along before metal man and his accomplices ruined the weekend, as they've ruined Hogwarts this year. At least her aunt wasn't one of them. Or well, so she told Maeve.

"Hi. Jackson, right? You weren't saving this seat for anyone, were you?" Cause well, even if he was, she was too exhausted and sore to move.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
Old 11-03-2018, 07:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default Koen/Ally <3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

It had been oh-so-tempting to test her limits when it came to the Hogsmeade weekend. Stasya knew she ought not to do anything wrong, mostly because she knew she’d feel like she was letting Professor Marchand down if she did and she already felt a little guilty over worrying him so much over what had already been done. Except the notebook was safely in the hands of the former DADA professor, nowhere near Hogwarts. As far as she was concerned, that meant she couldn’t get caught for something she wasn’t still doing, even if she felt like the actions of the headmaster and his minions still ought to be made known to people outside of the school. She didn’t need this on top of everything else, namely OWLs and her Animagus research let alone the seven million extracurriculars she hadn’t dropped. Although she’d thought about that, considering the enemy had taken some of them over.

Either way, she was in Hogsmeade and she was hoping that meant a tiny bit of normalcy. That it meant she could see people without worrying about getting a detention just for showing affection in the smallest way. The tall blonde had taken the ban on greeting professors the hardest, and it had trickled down to the slightest fear that greeting anyone would equal punishment. Obviously the professors were here in town with them, but they couldn’t be everywhere at once. That and she was hoping she could have even a pretend date with Koen, as she slipped inside the Three Broomsticks and walked up to look at the menu to decide what she wanted to order, noticing the Ravenclaw prefect at a table nearby with one of her younger housemates as she passed them.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero
Old 11-03-2018, 07:45 AM   #5 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Hii!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
These S.O.R.E. exercises were officially going to be the death of Aurelia Maeve Walsh. Now that the fifteen year old blond had finally conceded to being dragged out of bed each morning, mostly due to the fact that she really did NOT want to have troll etched across her pale skin for the entirety of fourth year. But at sight of the announcement she'd seen her head of house posting up, she did have the faintest glimmer of hope.

First on the list: a creamy, frothy, delicious butterbeer.

Sliding into a free seat near the Ravenclaw Prefect, she wondered vaguely where her dormmates or Chase were, but hadn't really bothered to make sure they were with her on her way to the village. Eh.. surely they'd be along soon enough. She only hoped they would be along before metal man and his accomplices ruined the weekend, as they've ruined Hogwarts this year. At least her aunt wasn't one of them. Or well, so she told Maeve.

"Hi. Jackson, right? You weren't saving this seat for anyone, were you?" Cause well, even if he was, she was too exhausted and sore to move.
Jackson sipped his butterbeer, letting the white noise fill in for now. He still could only Jackson looked at the front door from time to time, but was mostly just enjoying the time he was being given outside of school. It was like the first weekend he had had since the school year started. He was feeling quite content when a classmate helped herself. He looked up, trying to remember a name but he wasn't getting anything. "Yea that's me," he responded. "Sorry, what was your name? I don't think we've properly met. So where are you trying to get to before the trip is up?" He smiled at her, wondering the answer to that for himself too.
Old 11-03-2018, 05:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Jackson sipped his butterbeer, letting the white noise fill in for now. He still could only Jackson looked at the front door from time to time, but was mostly just enjoying the time he was being given outside of school. It was like the first weekend he had had since the school year started. He was feeling quite content when a classmate helped herself. He looked up, trying to remember a name but he wasn't getting anything. "Yea that's me," he responded. "Sorry, what was your name? I don't think we've properly met. So where are you trying to get to before the trip is up?" He smiled at her, wondering the answer to that for himself too.
Ah but of course he wouldn't know her. It wasn't as if she was a badged individual, like Anna. Not that she could care less; Anna played quidditch, she didn't. She wasn't really that great of student, but simply mediocre. But they had been in classes together for the last four years (??), but again, mediocre and quiet student over here, when she bothered to show up, that is. "Maeve. Maeve Walsh, Sorry," she grinned at him. Obviously she knew him cause, prefect and all. Needed to know whose side to be on the good side of... who she could trust and all.

She glanced around for any signs of professors nearby, vaguely catching glimpse of her own house prefect, Stasya, before leaning in to whisper quietly. "Honestly? Don't tell, but I was hoping to get some items from Zonko's. I'm thinking some skiving snack boxes to get out of a few SORE routines might be effective." Among other items, but she couldn't exactly reveal all prank plans. Jackson was a prefect, after all, and Maeve had absolutely no idea whose side he was on.

Old 11-04-2018, 01:10 AM   #7 (permalink)

DMGS & DMT
Mooncalf

x2
Default open for anyone
★ wannabe historian ★ Baekry

Stephanie was hungry.

But not your typical type of hungry. Hunger to her was when someone was just plain starving at this time point. She was fully grateful that they finally had a Hogsmeade weekend and they were all allowed some fresh air that wasn't the grounds. Though, Hogsmeade air wouldn't exactly be considered fresh, it was close enough for her. Happily walking towards the Three Broomsticks, Steph walked in and enjoyed the warmth from the pub. Her eyes quickly scoped out the place and quickly set her art bag on it.

Having long legs helped a lot in being quick. Steph rushed to the bar and placed in her order; a Shepherd's pie and a butterbeer. She placed on the counter for them and a blur of red hair rushed back to her table. Settling in, Steph took off her jacket and pulled out her trusty sketch book. She'd have to write to her dad to send a new one soon seeing as this one was almost done.

Looking out the window, she glanced around to ponder on what scene she should sketch while waiting for her food.

Trust me, you don't want it with the female Scarface;
Old 11-04-2018, 01:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default *snags*
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
Stephanie was hungry.

But not your typical type of hungry. Hunger to her was when someone was just plain starving at this time point. She was fully grateful that they finally had a Hogsmeade weekend and they were all allowed some fresh air that wasn't the grounds. Though, Hogsmeade air wouldn't exactly be considered fresh, it was close enough for her. Happily walking towards the Three Broomsticks, Steph walked in and enjoyed the warmth from the pub. Her eyes quickly scoped out the place and quickly set her art bag on it.

Having long legs helped a lot in being quick. Steph rushed to the bar and placed in her order; a Shepherd's pie and a butterbeer. She placed on the counter for them and a blur of red hair rushed back to her table. Settling in, Steph took off her jacket and pulled out her trusty sketch book. She'd have to write to her dad to send a new one soon seeing as this one was almost done.

Looking out the window, she glanced around to ponder on what scene she should sketch while waiting for her food.
Nettie could hardly believe their grand luck. They actually got a Hogsmeade weekend! Maybe, after nearly of year of practically being on lockdown, the professors were going to give them a bit more freedom back. Slowly but surely, maybe their hold on this school would be loosened? Maybe...things would go back to normal?

First stop - the Three Broomsticks. She wanted SOMETHING in her stomach - that something being a butterbeer, of course - before she headed to the candy shop. She didn't want to blow all her Christmas money on sweets, and knew if she stopped for a little something beforehand, she'd be a bit more full and wouldn't buy the entire store.

"Awesome that we get to come back here, yeah?" she said with a smile as she plopped down at a table near an older girl who looked like she was reading something.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 11-04-2018, 02:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Ah but of course he wouldn't know her. It wasn't as if she was a badged individual, like Anna. Not that she could care less; Anna played quidditch, she didn't. She wasn't really that great of student, but simply mediocre. But they had been in classes together for the last four years (??), but again, mediocre and quiet student over here, when she bothered to show up, that is. "Maeve. Maeve Walsh, Sorry," she grinned at him. Obviously she knew him cause, prefect and all. Needed to know whose side to be on the good side of... who she could trust and all.

She glanced around for any signs of professors nearby, vaguely catching glimpse of her own house prefect, Stasya, before leaning in to whisper quietly. "Honestly? Don't tell, but I was hoping to get some items from Zonko's. I'm thinking some skiving snack boxes to get out of a few SORE routines might be effective." Among other items, but she couldn't exactly reveal all prank plans. Jackson was a prefect, after all, and Maeve had absolutely no idea whose side he was on.

Jackson smiled at his newest acquaintance. “Don’t apologize,” he replied, smile still on, “It’s nice to officially meet you.” Because yes, they had had classes together for their time at Hogwarts, but Jackson wasn’t always good at putting names with faces. He hoped she wasn’t offended that he didn’t recall her name, but hey… It was better than waiting too long and then having it be awkward when he didn’t know her name in a few months! He listened to her forecasted itinerary and almost giggled aloud. Nodding his head he thought about the scene that would cause.

He had heard that the men who created those snacks had tested them on themselves as well as other students. They were beta testing a business at Hogwarts! You didn’t see much dedication like that anymore. At least not in Jackson’s opinion. Was her plan against the rules? Obviously. But… he was enjoying Hogsmeade as Jackson, not as a Prefect. Plus, who knew if she was even serious. Maybe he would stop by the store later as well actually. Not that he knew of anything he needed to buy there, but why would that stop him? “I would love to see that play out to be honest,” he said honestly. "Imagine if everyone had one before SOREs and everyone had a bloody nose right there, GOOSH." And with that, he made a gesture to mimic blood gushing out. Man what a sight that would be.
Old 11-04-2018, 02:50 PM   #10 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Stasya!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Koen was fairing pretty okay with all the rules. The strictness of things somehow reminded him a little of Durmstrang. There was quite a few differences of course but none that really mattered much now. Of all the current rules the one that bugged him most was the fact that he couldn't even hold Stasya's hand, not even a hug was allowed. All he wanted to do was comfort her and tell her it was going to be alright, that things would get better. How do you do that though when you really don't know for sure?

Hopefully being here in Hogsmeade today would give them both a few hours of peace. Walking into the Three Broomsticks it wasn't hard to spot his tall blonde, beautiful girlfriend up near the front the counter. Koen made his way over very lightly nudging her arm with his own as he took up the space beside her. "Hey." He offered her a warm smile as always.

You are Bread!
Old 11-05-2018, 12:11 AM   #11 (permalink)

DMGS & DMT
Mooncalf

x2
★ wannabe historian ★ Baekry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Nettie could hardly believe their grand luck. They actually got a Hogsmeade weekend! Maybe, after nearly of year of practically being on lockdown, the professors were going to give them a bit more freedom back. Slowly but surely, maybe their hold on this school would be loosened? Maybe...things would go back to normal?

First stop - the Three Broomsticks. She wanted SOMETHING in her stomach - that something being a butterbeer, of course - before she headed to the candy shop. She didn't want to blow all her Christmas money on sweets, and knew if she stopped for a little something beforehand, she'd be a bit more full and wouldn't buy the entire store.

"Awesome that we get to come back here, yeah?" she said with a smile as she plopped down at a table near an older girl who looked like she was reading something.

Finally opening her sketchbook, Steph began drawing the store front of Honeydukes. She did her best to avoid adding people to the sketch for now. With them, the scene was constantly changing and the whole drawing would've became a nightmare. Steph did her best to get the proportions right with all the movement. In that time, her food was brought over and she was eternally grateful. Taking a sip of her drink, the redhead would wait a bit before digging into her pie. Though, she'd have to contain her mouth from watering a bit.

Just as she was pulling out her watercolors, a soft voice spoke to her and she stopped what she was doing. Smiling at the girl, Steph nodded. "It's been too long since we finally get a change of scenery,"

Trust me, you don't want it with the female Scarface;
Old 11-05-2018, 07:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries
(づ。◕ヮ◕。)づ ❤ cuddles please ❤

Benji could scarcely believe that they had actually been allowed to come to Hogsmeade. He had just about given up hope. He wasn't quite sure what had caused the shift in attitude, but he wasn't complaining.

He and Penny had arranged beforehand to meet up somewhere, and he figured there was no better place than the Three Broomsticks, which is pretty much where everybody met up, right? Except for couples, anyway, they usually went to Madam Puddifoot's. Oh no, maybe he was supposed to have invited Penny there? Since they were a couple now and all? What if she thought he didn't want to be seen with her there?! That wasn't the case, he just hadn't thought of it when they'd been making plans! He'd never had a girlfriend to make Hogsmeade plans with before!!!!!

Okay, it was too late now, anyway. He ordered two butterbeers, one for himself and one for Penny -- he was just assuming that's what she would want since it's what everybody wanted -- and settled in at a table near the corner where he could watch the crowd. Hopefully Penny would be here soon. He couldn't wait to see her.

(He really hoped she wouldn't be mad about the Madam Puddifoot's thing.)
Old 11-05-2018, 12:44 PM   #13 (permalink)

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakemysoul View Post
Benji could scarcely believe that they had actually been allowed to come to Hogsmeade. He had just about given up hope. He wasn't quite sure what had caused the shift in attitude, but he wasn't complaining.

He and Penny had arranged beforehand to meet up somewhere, and he figured there was no better place than the Three Broomsticks, which is pretty much where everybody met up, right? Except for couples, anyway, they usually went to Madam Puddifoot's. Oh no, maybe he was supposed to have invited Penny there? Since they were a couple now and all? What if she thought he didn't want to be seen with her there?! That wasn't the case, he just hadn't thought of it when they'd been making plans! He'd never had a girlfriend to make Hogsmeade plans with before!!!!!

Okay, it was too late now, anyway. He ordered two butterbeers, one for himself and one for Penny -- he was just assuming that's what she would want since it's what everybody wanted -- and settled in at a table near the corner where he could watch the crowd. Hopefully Penny would be here soon. He couldn't wait to see her.

(He really hoped she wouldn't be mad about the Madam Puddifoot's thing.)
HOGSMEADE!

The day had finally come and it was glorious! She had only changed clothes one million and seventy two times this morning and changed her hair seventy five more... but she was totally not stressed out. HAHAHA. Nope. She was, honestly, more excited about seeing her boyfriend than anything. BUT it was also stressful. HAHA.

But as she made her way to the Three Broomsticks she couldn't deny that her tummy started doing that flippy thing and her steps became a bit more rushed. It was all so very exciting to finally be free of the castle and the nonsense that was there. And she was able to wear her own clothing finally! EVERYTHING about this day was absolutely fantastic! Pushing the door opened a grin stretched her lips as her eyes scanned the room and fell on Benji Park. Her boyfriend.

And for the record, she didn't care anything about Madam Puddifoot's. Not one little bit. Anywhere that they were together was the right place, ya know! Rushing to his side she gave a little giggle before speaking. "Sorry M'late! I couldn't decide what to wear." She hoped that he liked her pink dress! It had taken a million years to decide on it, after all! The little rhinestone details on the Peter Pan collar was probably a little too much, but it was too late to worry over that.
Old 11-05-2018, 05:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8

Quote:

Jackson smiled at his newest acquaintance. “Don’t apologize,” he replied, smile still on, “It’s nice to officially meet you.” Because yes, they had had classes together for their time at Hogwarts, but Jackson wasn’t always good at putting names with faces. He hoped she wasn’t offended that he didn’t recall her name, but hey… It was better than waiting too long and then having it be awkward when he didn’t know her name in a few months! He listened to her forecasted itinerary and almost giggled aloud. Nodding his head he thought about the scene that would cause.

He had heard that the men who created those snacks had tested them on themselves as well as other students. They were beta testing a business at Hogwarts! You didn’t see much dedication like that anymore. At least not in Jackson’s opinion. Was her plan against the rules? Obviously. But… he was enjoying Hogsmeade as Jackson, not as a Prefect. Plus, who knew if she was even serious. Maybe he would stop by the store later as well actually. Not that he knew of anything he needed to buy there, but why would that stop him? “I would love to see that play out to be honest,” he said honestly. "Imagine if everyone had one before SOREs and everyone had a bloody nose right there, GOOSH." And with that, he made a gesture to mimic blood gushing out. Man what a sight that would be.
Honestly, Maeve had no idea why she really had apologized. And she was about to say 'sorry' again, for apologizing, but then was like, nope, nevermind and swallowed that word. Cause there were tons of students at Hogwarts and they were in different houses, so surely she can't expect everyone to know everyone. She bit at her lower lip, nodding slowly. "Definitely, yes."

Wait. Was he ENDORSING her pranking to get out of the SORE exercises??! Maeve's pale eyes widened, lightening up. "That would actually be brilliant if everyone did it because surely they wouldn't make us ALL participate if we were puking our guts out." Because obviously bugs spread like wildfire in a boarding school, considering the kissing disease she got two years ago despite never been kissed at that moment. See, she knew she needed the brilliant mind of a Ravenclaw to help formulate and execute her impulsive plans.

Old 11-05-2018, 11:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Chizpurfle

x9
Default Anyone want to play?
Stuck inside with Sirius | *Splish-Splash* | bamBAM | ☁ Spooktacular ☁

Noble was wearing dark plum coloured robes as he entered the Three Broomsticks and headed directly to the bar. His presence was apparently required to keep an eye on over-excited students at their first taste of freedom from the castle, but he figured he could just as easily do that inside. in the warm. With a drink in his hand.

He waited at the bar for the server, elbow casually resting on the bar as his gaze surveyed the students already assembled in the pub. Some were taking the opportunity to eat off the usual Hogwarts schedule, others no doubt discussing items already purchased or yet to be bought. He was sure plenty would be trying to smuggle contraband back to the castle, as if the staff wouldn't be on high alert. Spoiler alert: they would.

No need to worry about that for the moment though, and as the barkeeper got to him in the queue, he ordered his usual pint.
Old 11-06-2018, 07:19 AM   #16 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: His Penny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erindipity View Post
HOGSMEADE!

The day had finally come and it was glorious! She had only changed clothes one million and seventy two times this morning and changed her hair seventy five more... but she was totally not stressed out. HAHAHA. Nope. She was, honestly, more excited about seeing her boyfriend than anything. BUT it was also stressful. HAHA.

But as she made her way to the Three Broomsticks she couldn't deny that her tummy started doing that flippy thing and her steps became a bit more rushed. It was all so very exciting to finally be free of the castle and the nonsense that was there. And she was able to wear her own clothing finally! EVERYTHING about this day was absolutely fantastic! Pushing the door opened a grin stretched her lips as her eyes scanned the room and fell on Benji Park. Her boyfriend.

And for the record, she didn't care anything about Madam Puddifoot's. Not one little bit. Anywhere that they were together was the right place, ya know! Rushing to his side she gave a little giggle before speaking. "Sorry M'late! I couldn't decide what to wear." She hoped that he liked her pink dress! It had taken a million years to decide on it, after all! The little rhinestone details on the Peter Pan collar was probably a little too much, but it was too late to worry over that.

Benji's eyes lit up at Penny's approach. Come to think of it, he had never seen her in anything besides school robes since they weren't allowed to dress otherwise in the castle. He always thought she looked pretty, but she looked especially great in the dress she was wearing.

"You look wonderful," he said with a grin. He felt a little underdressed, actually. He had just thrown on a pair of jeans and a hoodie. He probably should have realized she would look nice. She always looked nice. They probably looked like quite the mismatched pair.

"Oh, here," he said, standing up and pulling out a chair for her. "This is for you, too." He offered her the butterbeer a bit shyly. [b]"I just guessed... I figured everyone likes butterbeer. If you want something different, I can order it...?" His feelings wouldn't be hurt. He wanted to get her what she wanted! That's what boyfriends do for girlfriends! (Right? He thought so anyway.) But in any case, he hoped he'd chosen correctly.

More than anything, though, he was just elated at the fact that he was a) in Hogsmeade b) with his girlfriend c) on a lovely spring day. Woohoo!
Old 11-06-2018, 02:56 PM   #17 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Maevve!

Quote:
Honestly, Maeve had no idea why she really had apologized. And she was about to say 'sorry' again, for apologizing, but then was like, nope, nevermind and swallowed that word. Cause there were tons of students at Hogwarts and they were in different houses, so surely she can't expect everyone to know everyone. She bit at her lower lip, nodding slowly. "Definitely, yes."

Wait. Was he ENDORSING her pranking to get out of the SORE exercises??! Maeve's pale eyes widened, lightening up. "That would actually be brilliant if everyone did it because surely they wouldn't make us ALL participate if we were puking our guts out." Because obviously bugs spread like wildfire in a boarding school, considering the kissing disease she got two years ago despite never been kissed at that moment. See, she knew she needed the brilliant mind of a Ravenclaw to help formulate and execute her impulsive plans.

Maeve seemed to like the idea of everyone taking part, which if he was being honest, probably wouldn’t be hard to do. With how much the tension had grown this year at the school, he could imagine a majority of the students would totally do it. Their previous professors would have LOVED it. “That would probably be so easy to pull off honestly, if you got everyone to go buy a little for themselves,” he said, mostly thinking out loud. Was he endorsing her? No of course not!

But...

Well...
Old 11-06-2018, 04:04 PM   #18 (permalink)

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

SPOILER!!: Her Benji
Quote:

Benji's eyes lit up at Penny's approach. Come to think of it, he had never seen her in anything besides school robes since they weren't allowed to dress otherwise in the castle. He always thought she looked pretty, but she looked especially great in the dress she was wearing.

"You look wonderful," he said with a grin. He felt a little underdressed, actually. He had just thrown on a pair of jeans and a hoodie. He probably should have realized she would look nice. She always looked nice. They probably looked like quite the mismatched pair.

"Oh, here," he said, standing up and pulling out a chair for her. "This is for you, too." He offered her the butterbeer a bit shyly. "I just guessed... I figured everyone likes butterbeer. If you want something different, I can order it...?" His feelings wouldn't be hurt. He wanted to get her what she wanted! That's what boyfriends do for girlfriends! (Right? He thought so anyway.) But in any case, he hoped he'd chosen correctly.

More than anything, though, he was just elated at the fact that he was a) in Hogsmeade b) with his girlfriend c) on a lovely spring day. Woohoo!

Her dress, as pretty as it may be, was a hand me down from her older sister. It had been kept up and was clean, not tattered, and still very PINK. And her eyes would totally have done that cartoon heart thing if it was possible... Even if he was just in jeans and a hoodie, he was as handsome as ever! And his compliment caused her to do a little turn to show off the dress. "Thank you. It was me sista's. It is just nice to be able to wear me own clothes, ya know," she said quietly as she watched him. "You look nice, also. But ya always do."

And he pulled her chair out for her?! Hot damn this was something! Beaming she smoothed down the back of her dress and sat in what she hoped was a prim manner. And butterbeer?! This was just getting better and better. Seriously. Taking the drink she grinned at him, "I feel proper spoilt."And she did. Truly. It was not the norm for her to get so much attention... especially from a hot guy like Benji. HEHEHE.

Moving the mug to one hand she reached her other across the table for his. It was okay to have some PDA off campus, wasn't it? She surely hoped so since she had indeed seen her Head of House enter the establishment. Not that she was willing to pay him any mind right now. Nope. She had eyes only for Benji right now. "What you wanna do after this? Maybe take a walk to the Shrieking Shack or sommat?"
Old 11-07-2018, 07:18 AM   #19 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMAC & DoM
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Benjamin "Benji" Park
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore "Bear" Ronstadt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Freyja Westergaard
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: Penny <3
Quote:

Her dress, as pretty as it may be, was a hand me down from her older sister. It had been kept up and was clean, not tattered, and still very PINK. And her eyes would totally have done that cartoon heart thing if it was possible... Even if he was just in jeans and a hoodie, he was as handsome as ever! And his compliment caused her to do a little turn to show off the dress. "Thank you. It was me sista's. It is just nice to be able to wear me own clothes, ya know," she said quietly as she watched him. "You look nice, also. But ya always do."

And he pulled her chair out for her?! Hot damn this was something! Beaming she smoothed down the back of her dress and sat in what she hoped was a prim manner. And butterbeer?! This was just getting better and better. Seriously. Taking the drink she grinned at him, "I feel proper spoilt."And she did. Truly. It was not the norm for her to get so much attention... especially from a hot guy like Benji. HEHEHE.

Moving the mug to one hand she reached her other across the table for his. It was okay to have some PDA off campus, wasn't it? She surely hoped so since she had indeed seen her Head of House enter the establishment. Not that she was willing to pay him any mind right now. Nope. She had eyes only for Benji right now. "What you wanna do after this? Maybe take a walk to the Shrieking Shack or sommat?"

"Oh," Benji said at Penny's compliment, turning a bit pink. "Thanks. I just..." He shrugged, not really knowing what he was trying to say. He kind of felt like his brain had gone sort of mushy. "I didn't really think about what I was wearing. I was too excited to see you to care about that. The pink looks really pretty on you."

He grinned at her, and it only widened as she reached for his hand. He was pretty sure she was going for a casual hands-cupped sort of thing, but if this was their only chance for PDA, he was going to take it! He slipped his fingers through hers so that they were intertwined. "I think calling it spoiling implies that you don't deserve it... But you definitely do. Do you even know how utterly fantastic you are, Penny Goodman?" He really did want an answer. It didn't seem like she knew. She needed to know!

"Anything you want to do is fine with me. Really. I couldn't really focus on making a plan..." Y'know, with the whole mush-brain-pretty-girl thing he had going on. (But he didn't say that because it was still kind of embarrassing.) "The Shrieking Shack would be good, or just a walk around town... Whatever, really."
Old 11-08-2018, 07:42 AM   #20 (permalink)

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default notice of Noble too (and the Jackson/Maeve discussion lol)
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Koen was fairing pretty okay with all the rules. The strictness of things somehow reminded him a little of Durmstrang. There was quite a few differences of course but none that really mattered much now. Of all the current rules the one that bugged him most was the fact that he couldn't even hold Stasya's hand, not even a hug was allowed. All he wanted to do was comfort her and tell her it was going to be alright, that things would get better. How do you do that though when you really don't know for sure?

Hopefully being here in Hogsmeade today would give them both a few hours of peace. Walking into the Three Broomsticks it wasn't hard to spot his tall blonde, beautiful girlfriend up near the front the counter. Koen made his way over very lightly nudging her arm with his own as he took up the space beside her. "Hey." He offered her a warm smile as always.
Seeing the others as they’d trickled into the pub had raised Stasya’s spirits the tiniest bit. Only because it looked like they were enjoying the time away from the castle, quickly starting to feel like something other than a home away from home. Yes, insane things had happened over the years. She’d gotten possessed, even, but she still didn’t see why the way to fix it meant stifling every little bit of happiness the students could have. She was pretty sure there wasn’t anyone who would really disagree with her, even if she knew people who weren’t quite as bothered by the strict rules and everything. Derf, for one, and Koen a little but that was something she didn’t discuss with either of them. The idea of putting that on anyone wasn’t something she wanted to do.

Several things had happened nearly at once, just about at the time she’d decided just to order a hot cocoa and a brownie. She’d thought she heard something about skiving snackboxes, not that she’d have turned anyone in just for talking about them, she’d caught a glimpse of Professor Noble settling in a little way away from where she’d been standing, and there had been the slightest of nudges given to her arm.

“Hey!,” she said, trying to disguise any evidence that she’d been startled as she’d turned to give Koen a smile. If it had been any other situation, she’d probably have done more but there was a professor present. [/b]“Hot cocoa?,”[/b] she continued, slipping back into her feelings from the holiday break. “I was thinking of getting a brownie too. Or maybe the fruit?” Fruit was better, but she knew she couldn’t eat it all.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero
Old 11-08-2018, 10:59 PM   #21 (permalink)

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermygirl View Post
Noble was wearing dark plum coloured robes as he entered the Three Broomsticks and headed directly to the bar. His presence was apparently required to keep an eye on over-excited students at their first taste of freedom from the castle, but he figured he could just as easily do that inside. in the warm. With a drink in his hand.

He waited at the bar for the server, elbow casually resting on the bar as his gaze surveyed the students already assembled in the pub. Some were taking the opportunity to eat off the usual Hogwarts schedule, others no doubt discussing items already purchased or yet to be bought. He was sure plenty would be trying to smuggle contraband back to the castle, as if the staff wouldn't be on high alert. Spoiler alert: they would.

No need to worry about that for the moment though, and as the barkeeper got to him in the queue, he ordered his usual pint.
There were a fair number of students moving into the Three Broomsticks. That was to be expected with such cold weather outside. Alice was glad for the excuse to follow them in, and not just to get out of the cold. This pub had a special place in her heart.

Inside looked exactly like she had remembered. It was as if she were seventeen again (the last time she had been to Hogsmeade) coming back after months instead of years. It was a most welcome feeling.

The only disadvantage of walking into the Three Broomsticks was the fact that her snowy robes no longer provided camouflage against any students who might be breaking rules. Oh well, no matter. Her open presence could be a good thing to deter rule breaking - not that she believed rule breaking was likely to happen here.

She caught sight of the potions professor in plum robes by the bar. Making her way over to him, she boldly sat down right next to him on his left. "Evening, Noble," she said briskly, rolling her hands inside her robes to allow them to warm up. "How are things?"
Old 11-09-2018, 02:30 PM   #22 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Stasya!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Where there other in here. Yes. Had he actually noticed them as she strode on in and right towards, Stasya? Yes, he had. Did that draw his attention from his beautiful girlfriend at all. No. Not in the slightest. The blonde had his undivided attention as she always had. There wasn't very much, if anything at all right then that could ruin his content mood.

His smile widened a bit at seeing her smile at him. Something so simple always made his spirits soar. The mention of hot cocoa had him nodding his head right away. "Yeah, sure." There was noway he could turn that down. Not only was hot cocoa a delicious drink but it was perfect for warming one up on a cool day such as this one. And it might have reminded him of their day out ice skating during the holiday break too. Not that he could ever forget that day. "Both. We'll share them." Prefect way to decide what to get.

You are Bread!
Old 11-11-2018, 06:54 PM   #23 (permalink)

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

SPOILER!!: Benjiiii <3
Quote:

"Oh," Benji said at Penny's compliment, turning a bit pink. "Thanks. I just..." He shrugged, not really knowing what he was trying to say. He kind of felt like his brain had gone sort of mushy. "I didn't really think about what I was wearing. I was too excited to see you to care about that. The pink looks really pretty on you."

He grinned at her, and it only widened as she reached for his hand. He was pretty sure she was going for a casual hands-cupped sort of thing, but if this was their only chance for PDA, he was going to take it! He slipped his fingers through hers so that they were intertwined. "I think calling it spoiling implies that you don't deserve it... But you definitely do. Do you even know how utterly fantastic you are, Penny Goodman?" He really did want an answer. It didn't seem like she knew. She needed to know!

"Anything you want to do is fine with me. Really. I couldn't really focus on making a plan..." Y'know, with the whole mush-brain-pretty-girl thing he had going on. (But he didn't say that because it was still kind of embarrassing.) "The Shrieking Shack would be good, or just a walk around town... Whatever, really."

Penny was basically floating out of her seat... she was pretty sure of it. "I was excited to see ya too," she said with a little giggle as he complimented her pink dress. She had chosen it after her sister pointed out it didn't make her look quite so pale. Thanks,sis.

And then he not only linked their fingers, but also said something she did not expect. His words made her insides turn to mush and her cheeks to flare hot pink. "Benjiiiii... I.. i dun know bout that. But thank ye for sayin so," she squeaked out, feeling as though she may swoon any moment now. How had she gotten so lucky?! "I think you're fabulous, ya know." In case he did not know...

He could have told her about the mush brain thing, because honestly... she understood it. She was suffering from it right now even. Hehe. Giving his hand a little squeeze she smiled and added, "I dont mind if we just sit here all day, really..." So long as she got to spend time with him.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:27 AM   #24 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
Finally opening her sketchbook, Steph began drawing the store front of Honeydukes. She did her best to avoid adding people to the sketch for now. With them, the scene was constantly changing and the whole drawing would've became a nightmare. Steph did her best to get the proportions right with all the movement. In that time, her food was brought over and she was eternally grateful. Taking a sip of her drink, the redhead would wait a bit before digging into her pie. Though, she'd have to contain her mouth from watering a bit.

Just as she was pulling out her watercolors, a soft voice spoke to her and she stopped what she was doing. Smiling at the girl, Steph nodded. "It's been too long since we finally get a change of scenery,"
"Much too long. Maybe it's a sign things are...going to be normal again soon," Nettie admitted with a small shrug. She tried not to stare at the girl's drawing, afraid that doing that would make her uncomfortable. So instead she just smiled at her politely again, deciding that making a new friend was a perfect way to start her Hogsmeade trip. It also kept her distracted from spending money. That was always a good thing.

"What are you drawing? Or painting?" she asked, noting the watercolors she had pulled out.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 11-12-2018, 04:33 AM   #25 (permalink)
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default Crashing Penny and Benji! <3
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

SPOILER!!: You two
Quote:

Quote:
Penny was basically floating out of her seat... she was pretty sure of it. "I was excited to see ya too," she said with a little giggle as he complimented her pink dress. She had chosen it after her sister pointed out it didn't make her look quite so pale. Thanks,sis.

And then he not only linked their fingers, but also said something she did not expect. His words made her insides turn to mush and her cheeks to flare hot pink. "Benjiiiii... I.. i dun know bout that. But thank ye for sayin so," she squeaked out, feeling as though she may swoon any moment now. How had she gotten so lucky?! "I think you're fabulous, ya know." In case he did not know...

He could have told her about the mush brain thing, because honestly... she understood it. She was suffering from it right now even. Hehe. Giving his hand a little squeeze she smiled and added, "I dont mind if we just sit here all day, really..." So long as she got to spend time with him.

As Ashton made his way through The Three Broomsticks, he couldn't find an empty table anywhere. With his Butterbeer in hand, he sighed and looked around. Maybe he could share a table with someone?

He looked around the room, and most of the tables were completely full. He soon noticed that there was a boy and girl sitting at a table for four and he gave a small sigh of relief, hoping they wouldn't mind if he sat with them.

As all 6 foot 4 of him approached the table, Ashton noticed they were holding hands...which meant he would be crashing a date and he suddenly felt really bad for asking, but there was literally no other place to sit. "Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt your date, but is there anyway I could share the table with you? My boyfriend is off shopping somewhere and I just wanted to relax with a Butterbeer before having to go back to the insanity that is Hogwarts." He said with an apologetic smile, hoping the wouldn't mind.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.