sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 4256 users online including...
SamuelSmina , FlixexNit , CharlesTwedy , Ronaldsnut , Alexrut , Austinwals

6 members
4250 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2018, 04:16 AM

Default The Play Room

If you've found yourself here, you've likely become the next victim of the lonely little girl that spends her days down in Knockturn Alley.

With it becoming increasingly obvious that Noah will not stop running away up to Diagon Alley and that she would keep bringing "friends" down the steps that would otherwise jeopardize business for the actual patrons of Knockturn Alley, Emma created a playroom for the child and anyone she or the goblin managed to take back. This room is not located in Knockturn Alley but off in a secure, untraceable location. Apparition is not possible in this room, leaving the only way in and out through a illegally connected floo network.

Large windows line the room but they offer no hint to the location as they are charmed anywhere windows that show a different location every few hours.

Inside the room, you will find almost everything a child would need: little art stations for those who would like to draw or paint. Boxes upon boxes of toys and action figures, blankets and soft matted flooring should they decide they would like a nap but the largest attraction would have to be the play station. This massive indoor jungle gym provides quite a bit of fun for the more rowdy among you.

There are no muggle devices in this room and it's a surety that none would work anyway. Might as well enjoy your stay while it lasts, because once you're here, you won't be going anywhere until the little miss decides.

OOC: This is a private thread. Please do not post in here unless you have been given explicit permission to do so ^^
Old 01-08-2018, 10:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Merlin, for a second, Noah thought she was gonna have to pull and tug and kick and scream to get Ruby Rose here but luckily her new bestfriend agreed they could play and didn't seem to mind TOO MUCH that she'd just dragged her down and through the alley to the building at 13B Knockturn Alley and down the cellar to the fireplace with the floo.

Her Mummy had taught her how to use it and told her HOW to get to the special room she made for her. It was nice there, but lonely when she didn't have friends to play there with AND SUPER BORING WHEN SHE HAD TO DO LESSONS!

"Ta-da! Welcome to my playroom!" Noah beamed, moving further into the room once they'd both gotten through the fireplace. "What'd you wanna play first? D'you wanna colour something? We can play on the jungle gym!!!!!" She was even being a good host by ASKING but she already knew what she wanted to do.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Old 01-10-2018, 12:35 AM   #3 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Merlin, for a second, Noah thought she was gonna have to pull and tug and kick and scream to get Ruby Rose here but luckily her new bestfriend agreed they could play and didn't seem to mind TOO MUCH that she'd just dragged her down and through the alley to the building at 13B Knockturn Alley and down the cellar to the fireplace with the floo.

Her Mummy had taught her how to use it and told her HOW to get to the special room she made for her. It was nice there, but lonely when she didn't have friends to play there with AND SUPER BORING WHEN SHE HAD TO DO LESSONS!

"Ta-da! Welcome to my playroom!" Noah beamed, moving further into the room once they'd both gotten through the fireplace. "What'd you wanna play first? D'you wanna colour something? We can play on the jungle gym!!!!!" She was even being a good host by ASKING but she already knew what she wanted to do.

She didn't mind there trip out the Alley, it got a little creepy going down to Knockturn Alley even to Noah was saying it was all alright and this is where she normally played so Ruby Rose thought nothing of it.

And anything else was erased upon seeing where they were

WHOA

"This is all yours?"

It was incredible. Ruby wanted this in her house or maybe her room. Yeah totally her room

"JUNGLE GYM...jungle gym first"

they could color later.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:17 AM   #4 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Noah dropped the broom she'd taken from the Quidditch shop onto the floor, vaguely resolved to put it away with her other toys later. "Yeah, everything! Mummy got ALL this stuff for me and she said I could have my friends over sometimes." Which was what she did. She made a new bestfriend and she was taking her to play. They would have so much fun!

"OKAY!" The six year old darted toward the jungle gym. She stopped half way up the steps. "Come on! The slide's so cool! I wanna go first but you can go after." See? She was being nice.

"We can have snacks too. I can ask our elf because Mummy's gonna be busy."

Noah skipped up the remaining steps, singing on all the treats they could have. "He'll get us cookies and candy and ice-cream and cupcakes." Wishful thinking given the elf knew her mistress' wishes when it came to feeding her child but wouldn't it have been amaaaazing anyway?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Old 01-11-2018, 04:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Benji KNEW he shouldn't have gone with the little girl! He had regretted going down that alley the second he had left the candy shop, knowing that he was being bad but doing it anyways, and soon afterwards, the little girl had turned in to a GOBLIN! A SCARY, EVIL, WRINKLY OLD GOBLIN!

After an initial scream of terror as the goblin grabbed him, Benji had lost his voice completely. He had been too scared to talk. He'd simply let himself be pushed along by the goblin, crying as he did so, hoping his mum would come out and find him.

Now he was...in a playroom? And there were other kids there too. Had they all been kidnapped by the goblin too? They seemed so...happy. At leas the goblin was gone. Was he just putting them here until he was ready to eat them??

Benji was NOT happy. He was scared and alone and tears still continued to stream down his face. Sniffling, he approached a nearby jungle gym and crawled under it, watching the other two from afar.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 01-12-2018, 01:37 AM   #6 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:

x2 x7

Quote:
Noah dropped the broom she'd taken from the Quidditch shop onto the floor, vaguely resolved to put it away with her other toys later. "Yeah, everything! Mummy got ALL this stuff for me and she said I could have my friends over sometimes." Which was what she did. She made a new bestfriend and she was taking her to play. They would have so much fun!

"OKAY!" The six year old darted toward the jungle gym. She stopped half way up the steps. "Come on! The slide's so cool! I wanna go first but you can go after." See? She was being nice.

"We can have snacks too. I can ask our elf because Mummy's gonna be busy."

Noah skipped up the remaining steps, singing on all the treats they could have. "He'll get us cookies and candy and ice-cream and cupcakes." Wishful thinking given the elf knew her mistress' wishes when it came to feeding her child but wouldn't it have been amaaaazing anyway?

Ruby looked for somewhere to put down the snitch and just placed where the broom was. She watched as Noah ran to the gym and quickly caught and walked up the steps. She was still looking around at this place. Not really worrying yet about trying to leave or anything or who her dad would find her.

Hmm...the slide did look and fun and she said she could go first which meant YEAH.

"Is the slide really that fun? Ohh we can have all that when we color"

She had an elf.

that's fancy and down the slide she goes

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fun!

-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:42 AM   #7 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12

"Hey no fair, I didn't say you could go first!" Noah protested...rather loudly. As if the volume she sported wasn't indication enough, the little girl stomped her foot in obvious discontent. It was HER jungle gym which meant she got to go first. It was a RULE.

Hmph!

Noah may have been set to throw a tantrum, spoiled brat that she was, but just then she caught sight of a little boy. "NEW FRIEND!! Ruby look! Look! We have a new friend!" Noah hurried down the slide and back under the jungle gym where he'd crawled so she could have a better look at him. "Come say hi, Ruby, he's gonna play with us too!" Everyone who came to this room had to play with her. That was a rule too. Duh.

"Hi! I'm Noah! We're friends now! Me and Ruby are gonna have candy and cake while we colour later and you can have some too even though you're a boy." Because friends were friends no matter what gender when you were lonely and had none to begin with.

"Come on, we're playing ON the jungle gym, not UNDER it." Had to explain because boys were slow sometimes.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:38 AM   #8 (permalink)

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regulus Prince
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Pushed into the room at that moment, was a six year old. Her blonde hair was cut very short, and her clothes - a black sweatshirt and faded old jeans with holes in the knees and scuffed up shoes - made it practically impossible to guess if she was supposed to be a boy or a girl. (This was intentional. It gave her a funny sort of thrill when people didn't think she was a girl.)

Daddy had always said, in no uncertain terms, that neither the twins nor Ezra (though he was only four and what could four year olds do, really?) were to ever go down Knockturn Alley. He had never given much reason for it, and only ever said that bad and frightening things were down there, and that ending up there - or even wandering off alone in Diagon Alley at all - would mean 'big trouble'.

But X had done it anyway. When Uncle Dale was busy consoling Pax - who had tripped over and scraped her knees and hands - X had done a disappearing act because she thought it would be good to make him worry and have to come find her, but then she herself had found a new friend. In order to make and keep that new friend, X had been a little too carefree about breaking her parents' rules. And anyway, the girl that had led her away hadn't been at all scared or worried about Knockturn Alley, and X had wanted to save face.

Except the girl wasn't a girl at all, but a goblin suddenly. X had barely had enough time to be scared, or to properly realise the situation she'd got herself into, or to cry, before experiencing the very familiar sensation of travelling by floo, and then being shoved through a door into this...

... playroom?

Still in shock and very much frightened from the whirlwind of events that had suddenly got her here, X gaped around at the room and the other children already here, somewhere between awestruck and on the verge of bursting into tears. Because of how AMAZING everything here looked, she almost started to think that perhaps she had imagined the scary goblin and being shoved and maybe even the floo journey (though she still had soot all over her), because it was very difficult to associate all that and all Daddy's warnings about Knockturn Alley with being brought somewhere so fun-looking. This looked like such a nice place...

... but then X suddenly remembered other things that Daddy had said, this time not following people who promised nice things in case they turned out to be not nice people, and the image of the goblin suddenly flashed in her mind again and she realised that either she was in DANGER here in this room, or she was perfectly safe, but would be in a LOT of trouble when her parents found out all the rules she had broke.

X wasn't really sure which of those two things worried her more (possibly the latter, as it was hard to be so frightened of a playroom), and so at that moment, she promptly burst into tears.

You are Chocolate!
Old 01-15-2018, 02:06 AM   #9 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:

x2 x7

Oops

Guess she shouldn't have gone first. But who cares that slide was fun and you are supposed to be nice to your guests. Daddy says so....Why was there a boy there and why was he crying.....was this place bad....it didnt look that bad. Ruby followed Noah on over to him.

"Hi im Ruby Rose..the jungle gym is fun"

....please stop looking sad.

And right at that moment she heard someelse crying and

"Noah i think someone is crying right there"

She said motioning at X. This was not fun right now.

Old 01-16-2018, 05:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Benji remained silent as the two little girls came to join him - which had been what he did NOT want to happen. He had hoped he could just sit here and cry under the jungle gym until his mum came to get him. Yes, at any moment now, she'd storm in like a good mum, save him, and then probably punish him, but he wouldn't care. He would never complain about being punished ever again. He deserved it, for being so stupid as to go with the stranger when he KNEW it was wrong.

There was another...girl, boy? He couldn't tell...and whoever they were, they were crying too. He wondered if the same scary goblin had taken them as well, and he wanted to invite her to come hide by him. Except it wasn't a hiding place anymore, since the girls had found him. They seemed...nice, but the goblin had seemed nice too!! And he'd been tricked anyways!

"I don't want cake. I want to go home to my mum!" he cried, pulling his knees up to his chest, fresh new tears streaming down his face.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Old 01-16-2018, 05:29 PM   #11 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12

Seeeeeeee, even Ruby said this place was fun, especially the jungle gym but it wouldn't be fun if they just stayed under it like this. There was no slide down here and besides that, this wasn't how you EVEN used one. Didn't he know anything??

Noah got set to yank him from under there--with Ruby's help if necessary--when the girl pointed out someone else crying in the PLAY room. Did she have to tell them everything???

Noah rolled her eyes dramatically, before crawling out from under the jungle gym to go greet the newcomer. "You don't have to cry." She even placed an arm around her shoulder, trying to comfort her like her Mummy did sometimes. "We have cake and ice-cream and cupcakes and candy and cookies and ALL these toys! You're gonna be my friend and we're gonna play then you can go home." But the little girl was very sure to not provide a when because she didn't know when she wanted her new friends to go home. It'd get lonely again when they were gone.

She wanted them to stay FOREVER until her Mummy said they had to go.

"Come on, you can go down the slide next. I was gonna go but...but because we're friends you can." Such a generous 6 year old, obviously.

Old 01-22-2018, 12:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1

Benji's lip shook as he rubbed his eyes, threatening to cry some more. This girl said that if they played and ate cake...then he could go home? Was it true? He wasn't sure what to think anymore, but since it seemed to be the only thing he could do in order to get out of here...he would. Maybe if he started playing, she wouldn't notice him anymore and he'd be free to sneak out. He was scared to do that, though - what if the goblin was watching them and outside the door? Waiting to snatch him back up?!

"Um...ok," he said quietly, crawling out from under the jungle gym. He just kind of...stood there, waiting for direction. Slide first? Or maybe playing with those race car toys over there? He also watched and looked over his shoulder at the newcomer, looking to see what they would do.

Old 01-26-2018, 12:03 AM   #13 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12

Oh look, the little boy was finally done being sad and hiding IN the jungle gym. Noah turned to him with a wide smile, choosing to ignore the way he'd said he didn't want cake because EVERYONE wanted cake and he did too, just....he obviously didn't know it yet. Just wait, when the BIG cake came, she bet he'd be one of the first to dig in. Boys were messy and sometimes they ate all the good stuff before anyone else could.

Anyway, he was finally agreeing to play.

"We can be pirates!" She yelled. The little girl bounced excitedly before running over to her toy box. When she came back she had toy swords. "Here, you can have this one. Ruby this one's for you and..." She looked to the crying girl again. "Here, you have to take this one because we're playing pirates now and this is the ship and we're gonna make you walk the plank if you don't stop."

But actually, they would probably make her walk the plank anyway.

"Aaarrrggghhhhhh!!!!" Noah bellowed, raising her own sword and taking a swing at them. "This be my ship!" And with that she scurried up the rope ladder to the side of the large, themed jungle gym. "COME AND GET ME!"

Old 01-31-2018, 03:32 AM   #14 (permalink)

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regulus Prince
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Was there anything scarier than getting into Big Trouble? X didn't think so at all, hence the tears. The fright of the situation also had something to do with it, sure, but getting told off was something else entirely. X would do practically anything to avoid it. Crying sometimes worked, so she probably should have been saving the tears for later, but... well...

... Wait a minute.

Cake and ice cream and cupcakes and candy and cookies and toys?

In spite of her worries, X hiccoughed and then took a deeper breath and the tears started to slow down a bit and she rubbed at her eyes with the back of her hand and looked at the girl who was doing all the comforting. A girl who wasn't crying. Two girls, in fact. And one boy who was. Normally that sort of thing would be of great interest to X Upstead, but rather than focus on all that for long, she'd already shifted focus onto all of the nice things in the room. It was enough to wonder... was going home really necessary if all this good stuff was here and upset and angry parents would be out there?

Crying was basically a thing of the past. "I-I... I do like toys..." And cake and ice cream and cupcakes and candy and cookies and wonderful playrooms too, just by the way. "... and slides."

The other boy had decided to stop being sad join in the fun too, and suddenly everyone was playing PIRATES, and it gave X a moment to think. Not that she really to. After getting past the initial shock and worry, and once the tears had been wiped from her face, it was a lot easier to just focus on all the fun things in the room. And ALSO - and this was the most important part - to make everyone forget about that little crybaby moment.

"Okay. Okay. Pirates. Y'arrr!" See? Easy. And, with a toy sword in hand, it felt even easier to pretend to be ferocious and stop being upset.

But, before anything else, X hurried up to the top of the slide, because there HAD been that offer of going down next. She went down the slide on her stomach - whooooosh! - and half tumbled, half rolled off the end, before standing back up, raising the toy sword, and charging across to the rope ladder. "Y'ARRRRGH!"

You are Chocolate!
Old 05-07-2018, 05:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

He had followed her though he kept glancing back knowing his dad would not be happy about this. A few times he told her he had to be back soon or his parents would worry. He knew his mother was going to flip if she found out he had left the alley without permission.

Stopping to see the baby elves he got distracted and forgot about the bag left on the ground and the fact that he shouldn't have left. They were fun and he was laughing as they headed somewhere else. When they ended up in a big area he looked around with his eyes wide open.

"What is this place?" Why had his parents never brought him here before? This was really cool and a place like this should be something he knew about. His dad was a reporter for Merlin's sake, he had to have figured this place out.

"Do you play here often?"
Old 05-07-2018, 08:20 PM   #16 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12

It took a REALLY long time and a lot of cute baby elves but finally she got him to stop saying he needed to go back up the stairs. Good. There was nothing really fun up there and she wasn't allowed up there for too long anyway. If she wanted to play, this was where she needed to take people.

Noah giggled at his question, moving further into the room to flop down on a section of that was particularly spongy carpet. "This is MY playroom. I play here aaaallllll the time. Sometimes alone, sometimes I have friends over." Playing alone wasn't any fun. Sometimes her Mummy tried getting her the bestest toys and games but after awhile it was boring if she was the only one playing. Mummy was always so busy and Korpsit never wanted to play--unless Mummy told him to but then he got grumpy about it.

"I played pirates one time and we had tea parties and puppet shows and LOTS of cake!" Did he like cake? There was one kid who didn't. He hadn't been much fun.

"What should we play first?"

Old 05-14-2018, 05:46 PM   #17 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
It took a REALLY long time and a lot of cute baby elves but finally she got him to stop saying he needed to go back up the stairs. Good. There was nothing really fun up there and she wasn't allowed up there for too long anyway. If she wanted to play, this was where she needed to take people.

Noah giggled at his question, moving further into the room to flop down on a section of that was particularly spongy carpet. "This is MY playroom. I play here aaaallllll the time. Sometimes alone, sometimes I have friends over." Playing alone wasn't any fun. Sometimes her Mummy tried getting her the bestest toys and games but after awhile it was boring if she was the only one playing. Mummy was always so busy and Korpsit never wanted to play--unless Mummy told him to but then he got grumpy about it.

"I played pirates one time and we had tea parties and puppet shows and LOTS of cake!" Did he like cake? There was one kid who didn't. He hadn't been much fun.

"What should we play first?"
This is yours?" He couldn't help but look shocked as his eyes focused more on the room. She had brought him to her place, her home maybe? "Why didn't you just tell me you wanted me to come to your house and play? I could have just asked my dad, he wouldn't have minded once he met your mum and stuff." Now he was at someone's house without permission and that wasn't going to end well at all.

"So do you always bring friends down here like this?" Did her mom even know they were here? Though the slide looked fun and Alejandro soon found himself curious about it more then where they were.

"Cake?" cake sounded fantastic and now he wanted cake, but it made him think of his father's food, "Oh no, I left the bag on the ground." It had all the food in it his father had him going to get at the cafe.

"I don't know, what do you want to play?" He was worried about his parents being mad, but this place looked fun too, so just a few minutes here wouldn't hurt.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:26 AM   #18 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
This is yours?" He couldn't help but look shocked as his eyes focused more on the room. She had brought him to her place, her home maybe? "Why didn't you just tell me you wanted me to come to your house and play? I could have just asked my dad, he wouldn't have minded once he met your mum and stuff." Now he was at someone's house without permission and that wasn't going to end well at all.

"So do you always bring friends down here like this?" Did her mom even know they were here? Though the slide looked fun and Alejandro soon found himself curious about it more then where they were.

"Cake?" cake sounded fantastic and now he wanted cake, but it made him think of his father's food, "Oh no, I left the bag on the ground." It had all the food in it his father had him going to get at the cafe.

"I don't know, what do you want to play?" He was worried about his parents being mad, but this place looked fun too, so just a few minutes here wouldn't hurt.
"My Mummy doesn't wanna meet your Daddy." Noah informed him, wrinkling her nose in open display of how ridiculous she thought the idea to be. "She's super busy all the time and has other people she's got to be meeting with and even more people she's got to be threatening." DUH. But it was okay because he didn't really know anything. Boys in general didn't.

"I bring friends here whenever I want." She continued, rising to her feet again and moving over to the enchanted toy box. There were a whole ton of stuff inside. "Fooooorget the bag, we can go get it laterrrrr." It'd still be there in a week or two, surely. Noah reached inside, coming up after another moment with a pair of toy wands that shot out coloured paint that faded after a few hours.

"We're gonna have a paint war." It was up to her to have a good idea and she couldn't ever play this by herself so it was as good a time as ever.

With quite the bossy demeanor, she handed over one wand to him. "We can use the pirate ship and other stuff for cover."

Old 06-23-2018, 02:08 AM   #19 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
"My Mummy doesn't wanna meet your Daddy." Noah informed him, wrinkling her nose in open display of how ridiculous she thought the idea to be. "She's super busy all the time and has other people she's got to be meeting with and even more people she's got to be threatening." DUH. But it was okay because he didn't really know anything. Boys in general didn't.

"I bring friends here whenever I want." She continued, rising to her feet again and moving over to the enchanted toy box. There were a whole ton of stuff inside. "Fooooorget the bag, we can go get it laterrrrr." It'd still be there in a week or two, surely. Noah reached inside, coming up after another moment with a pair of toy wands that shot out coloured paint that faded after a few hours.

"We're gonna have a paint war." It was up to her to have a good idea and she couldn't ever play this by herself so it was as good a time as ever.

With quite the bossy demeanor, she handed over one wand to him. "We can use the pirate ship and other stuff for cover."
He was still a bit hesitant on whether or not he should be here, but he was here and it looked fun so his interest won out and he was looking around more. That was until she said threaten, "What.. what does she do? My daddy is a reporter and a good one, he finds things out." Meaning, she won't threaten him, will she?

This was kind of scary, but Alejandro wasn't going to admit that, he just kept his focus on talking to her. Would the bag be there when they got back or would someone have picked it up? "Alright, but if it's gone, I'll have to go buy more." He would already have his dad upset he didn't want to getting him really mad.

[b] "You have lots of friends then? It's weird I have never seen you before, I mean I'm always outside of the Daily Prophet."[b] Maybe she was new, but she said she brought friends all the time.

"Paint war? That sounds fun." He looked at the ship and then back at her. 'Alright, lets play that. " It couldn't hurt to play a little before going back.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:04 AM   #20 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default He's 8, just FYI x)
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Elliott was unconscious for now, lying on the floor of the play room belly up, as if he were sleeping.

It didn't take long at all, however, for him to start coming to. He slowly opened his eyes like he had just had a heavy, full night's sleep. His eyes were only semi-open as he tried to recognise where he was.

Wait a minute, that wasn't his bedroom. Was he still asleep and dreaming? He couldn't see his parents or anyone he knew, so he was momentarily confused.

He didn't remember ever getting confused about whether his dreams were dreams or not, so he reckoned that wasn't a dream. "Is this a dream?" He asked out loud anyway, still looking around trying to understand what was happening.

The blond boy didn't remember having gone to sleep eitherrrrr so that couldn't be a dream. Or was it?

That confusion was starting to really annoy him already.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:44 AM   #21 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12

Oh good he was awake. Noah was growing bored sitting around and waiting for him to come to--and not from a lack of trying other means either. She'd kicked him once or twice, shook him til her little arms hurt (which honestly hadn't taken that long) and she'd even tried yelling into his ear. When she grew sufficiently bored, the little girl went to the small table to amuse herself with her magical colouring books. It wasn't until he spoke that she realized he was finally back to the land of the conscious.

"You're up!" The 7 year old hopped from her chair and hurried over to him, relieved he didn't seem to notice any of the things she'd done to him...that he was showing anyway.

"Hurry up! Come on! You've slept for half the day and I wanna plaaaaay before bath time!--We can play after too but then we'll also have to have dinner and before you know it it's bedtime and we didn't get to have FUN!"

Why was he still sitting there???

"Come on! Come on!" Noah reached for his hand and began tugging/

Old 08-14-2018, 10:58 PM   #22 (permalink)

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Harper was following this girl, she seemed nice enough though. Nice enough to follow her and play with her for a little while Harper loved making new friends. Sure she had two brothers and a sister at home to play with. But that didn’t count they were family not friends. She had gotten mad at her Mum in Diagon alley and stormed away from her. Somehow she had ended up in knockturn alley. Right into the little girl, she didn’t mean to run into her.

Although the girl was younger than her and probably closer to her brother age. She seemed fun. She had met her in Knockturn, she was probably going to be in so much trouble went she went back to join her parents. ”Is this where you play?” It looked like a playroom like the one she had at home, but this one was better. A lot better. The younger girl was super lucky. If only the 10 year old had a place like this to play in.

You are Bread!
Old 08-16-2018, 01:30 AM   #23 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasticStrawberry View Post
Harper was following this girl, she seemed nice enough though. Nice enough to follow her and play with her for a little while Harper loved making new friends. Sure she had two brothers and a sister at home to play with. But that didn’t count they were family not friends. She had gotten mad at her Mum in Diagon alley and stormed away from her. Somehow she had ended up in knockturn alley. Right into the little girl, she didn’t mean to run into her.

Although the girl was younger than her and probably closer to her brother age. She seemed fun. She had met her in Knockturn, she was probably going to be in so much trouble went she went back to join her parents. ”Is this where you play?” It looked like a playroom like the one she had at home, but this one was better. A lot better. The younger girl was super lucky. If only the 10 year old had a place like this to play in.
This had to be one of THE easiest friends she'd ever gotten back to her playroom. Finding her in Knockturn Alley, she didn't have to worry about being seen or having to be careful and it was a lot closer to the fireplace that led to her playroom. Her mother would be proud at how smoothly it'd all gone and best of all, she wasn't crying to go home. A kid couldn't ask for more.

"Yeah! This is my playroom! I have friends over aaaallll the time and there's candy and cake and snacks for when we get hungry but we can play first, or do dress up or....I dunno." So many options and so little time.

In her experience, it only took a little while before the kids realized they wouldn't be able to go home for a while....and then it could go either way.

"We can play on the jungle gym or do each other's hair--I have colouring books but you can only use them if you don't colour ugly like." It was a rule so boys by default were never offered these.

Old 08-20-2018, 09:02 PM   #24 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default Sorry it took me so longgg! Not sure if we're merging the TLs or? =Y
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Oh good he was awake. Noah was growing bored sitting around and waiting for him to come to--and not from a lack of trying other means either. She'd kicked him once or twice, shook him til her little arms hurt (which honestly hadn't taken that long) and she'd even tried yelling into his ear. When she grew sufficiently bored, the little girl went to the small table to amuse herself with her magical colouring books. It wasn't until he spoke that she realized he was finally back to the land of the conscious.

"You're up!" The 7 year old hopped from her chair and hurried over to him, relieved he didn't seem to notice any of the things she'd done to him...that he was showing anyway.

"Hurry up! Come on! You've slept for half the day and I wanna plaaaaay before bath time!--We can play after too but then we'll also have to have dinner and before you know it it's bedtime and we didn't get to have FUN!"

Why was he still sitting there???

"Come on! Come on!" Noah reached for his hand and began tugging/
As he sat up, Elliott rubbed his side because it felt a little sore. He lifted his shirt to see if there was a bruise there or something, but there wasn't.

He frowned, still confused and trying to make sense of what was going on and of where he was, as he heard a voice of a girl saying he was up.

Said girl was now tugging his hand and telling him to hurry up. He pulled his hand from hers and shot her a suspicious look. "Who are you?" Elliott looked around and his eyes widened when he finally saw the jungle gym. "Whoa, is that yours!?"
Old 08-20-2018, 11:37 PM   #25 (permalink)

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
Default We can merge TLs if that helps.
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Quote:
This had to be one of THE easiest friends she'd ever gotten back to her playroom. Finding her in Knockturn Alley, she didn't have to worry about being seen or having to be careful and it was a lot closer to the fireplace that led to her playroom. Her mother would be proud at how smoothly it'd all gone and best of all, she wasn't crying to go home. A kid couldn't ask for more.

"Yeah! This is my playroom! I have friends over aaaallll the time and there's candy and cake and snacks for when we get hungry but we can play first, or do dress up or....I dunno." So many options and so little time.

In her experience, it only took a little while before the kids realized they wouldn't be able to go home for a while....and then it could go either way.

"We can play on the jungle gym or do each other's hair--I have colouring books but you can only use them if you don't colour ugly like." It was a rule so boys by default were never offered these.
Well now Harper was just going to have to try to figure out how to extend this out to a few more hours. Look at how much stuff there was to do. There was plenty of fun things to do here. This wasn’t a playroom, it was a play palace. It wasn’t that she didn’t have nice things herself at home she did. And apparently the other girl was expecting her to stay long enough to eat since there would be food too.

Harper looked around the room, dress up and doing each others hair sounded fun, as did the jungle gym. The coloring even seemed fun too but a waste of such a fun looking room to be explored and played in. ”Let’s play dress up and do each others hair first.” See what happened after they were bored of that or what time that was over? Maybe they would eat soon too.

You are Bread!