sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3839 users online including...
Ronaldsnut , Austinwals , hayleygallagher , Vikipdd , Stevendalo , Alexrut , Suziella , Shawnhcz , glnib , astrocat

12 members
3827 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmistress: Regina Hawthorne's Reign > Term 48: January - April 2018

Term 48: January - April 2018 Term Forty-Eight: Flight of the Hawk (Sept 2094 - June 2095)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM

Default Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop

Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop is the feather in Hogsmeade's hat -- literally! Conveniently located next to a school and having consistent business for most of the year, peeking through the windows of this shop will make it very obvious what this building houses. Various quills, parchments, and stationery sets are laid out on display, luring in any student that loves the smell of parchment, misplaced their favourite quill, or is looking to make doing homework fun.

After the bell dings following your entrance, the smell of paper fills your nose. After taking in another breath, though, a new smell registers in your mind. Is that the smell of ... cat litter? The previous owner (grandmother of the current) used to let her cats roam free here, but you will not find them here anymore -- at most you might find a stray cat toy or two that had been left behind or bits of fur.

Photos!: Inventory
Old 01-13-2018, 04:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Fire Slug

Default Anyone?

Halloween!!!!!!!! It was Halloween!!!! Candies were in stock! As were the quills and all the other things but HALLO'freakingWEEN!!! T LOVED to dress up. This was the darn perfect time of year for him.

T frisked around wearing his costume. Just what that was? A dinosaur!! The dinosaur boogied about about as it hummed. In its hand was a stack of Droobles best blowing gum. All he needed were those kids!!

Old 01-13-2018, 05:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

While in Hogsmeade, Maxton figured it was the perfect opportunity to purchase himself a new self-inking quill. His current one was acting up. Was it possible for a self-inking quill to run out of ink? He kind of assumed that they were never ending but that probably wasn't very logical come to think of it now. Huh.

He wasn't normally one for dressing up but trying to get in the spirit of things, Max had opted for a superhero costume. He'd decided it was actually kind of liberating.

Inside Scrivenshaft's, he picked up two self-inking quills figuring that it'd be good to have a spare in case another one broke and then turned around to see a ... dinosaur. A dancing dinosaur to be precise.

"Nice costume,"
Maxton complimented with a grin, his cape whipping out behind him as he moved closer to the dancing dino.

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!
Old 01-13-2018, 06:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Mentions dinosaur and superhero :)

Ah one of her favorite places! Kye loved new quills, new journals, new anything really. Sauntering in wearing her Poison Ivy costume, Kye took a look around, quite excited. She had only a brief moment to look at the items nearest the door, when she saw the shopkeeper! He was a dinosaur?! Ahaha brilliant!

"I love your costume!" she said, giggling. Was he dancing?? Kye loved seeing people in the spirit of Halloween, as it was one of her favorites! Well, any holiday was her favorite, but mostly Halloween and Christmas!

As she looked at the color changing quills, Kye also noticed the other student looking around.

"Nice cape," she commented. Capes were fun, though she was kind of glad that she didn't have to wear one.

Kye grabbed a couple color changing quills, an everlasting quill, a few ink bottles, and a couple of journals. She didn't know where she was worse! Here or Honeydukes!
Old 01-14-2018, 07:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Hanna, dressed as a ballerina, only... minus her pointe shoes, needed a new quill. Actually, she just wanted one. Heading into Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop, Hanna inhaled a delightful smell. It was parchment! "Fresh parchment," she whispered to herself. It was one of her favourite smells. And new book. And pine. It was a few breaths later that she registered another very familiar scent. Cat-like. She wondered if there were any cats around. She loved cats!

Heading to the Quill display, she had a look. She thought perhaps a self-inking quill, because her white socks were now dotted with black ink stains.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move
Old 01-14-2018, 08:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Hanna, dressed as a ballerina, only... minus her pointe shoes, needed a new quill. Actually, she just wanted one. Heading into Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop, Hanna inhaled a delightful smell. It was parchment! "Fresh parchment," she whispered to herself. It was one of her favourite smells. And new book. And pine. It was a few breaths later that she registered another very familiar scent. Cat-like. She wondered if there were any cats around. She loved cats!

Heading to the Quill display, she had a look. She thought perhaps a self-inking quill, because her white socks were now dotted with black ink stains.
Walking around the village, Diandra found a quill shop and just remembered that she needed to get some parchments. Even though she mostly used her muggle stationary, but she occasionally still used quill and parchment for school assignment. Perhaps because she's a muggleborn and had been collecting a various kind of pens, highlighters and journals that made her preferred to use them rather than parchment and quill.

Entering the shop, the badger sniffed an unpleasant smell. What was that, a cat-litter? She couldn't help but feel disappointed, stationary shop was her favorite place to shop but this place was just.... eh. Not to mention the shopkeeper dressed up in a ridiculous dinosaur costume. Alright, she's just going to grab some parchment and then out from here. Diandra accidentally bumped into a little girl while she headed into the parchment shelves. "Oops, I'm sorry."

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
Old 01-14-2018, 03:38 PM   #7 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Hogmeade weekend AND Halloween! What could be better? Nothing, that's what! These weekends were the most important ones so far this term because it meant she would get to see her brother in person. Mhmm. It also being Halloween meant she could dress up and get candy! Candy was great. Especially sugar quills. Which she needed more of but that she would worry about later.

Rylee's very first stop was the Quill shop. She was in desperate need of some more pretty parchment and maybe a really nice new quill too if she found one she really liked. The moment she opened the door she inhaled the scent of fresh parchment and... kitty litter. Uh... well okay than. That wouldn't get to her. The dancing dino might though... Rylee stopped right where she was and giggled. She couldn't help it! The sight of a dancing dinosaur didn't happen everyday.

Oh, hi everyone else! She could somewhat make out the sight of a few others past the dancing dino.

You are Bread!
Old 01-14-2018, 07:06 PM   #8 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Walking around the village, Diandra found a quill shop and just remembered that she needed to get some parchments. Even though she mostly used her muggle stationary, but she occasionally still used quill and parchment for school assignment. Perhaps because she's a muggleborn and had been collecting a various kind of pens, highlighters and journals that made her preferred to use them rather than parchment and quill.

Entering the shop, the badger sniffed an unpleasant smell. What was that, a cat-litter? She couldn't help but feel disappointed, stationary shop was her favorite place to shop but this place was just.... eh. Not to mention the shopkeeper dressed up in a ridiculous dinosaur costume. Alright, she's just going to grab some parchment and then out from here. Diandra accidentally bumped into a little girl while she headed into the parchment shelves. "Oops, I'm sorry."
Hanna was mid-reach on tippy-toe to get a bottle of ink, with a self-inking quill in her other hand, when she felt herself being bumped. She fell sideways, simultaneously dropping the quill and grabbing onto the shelf.

But there was no use. Her hand clasped around a bottle of ink, which came down with her. Next minute, she found herself lying on top of a bent quill, with a bottle of ink smashed next to her.

She GASPED loudly. Her tutu was now splotched with black ink. And the quill she wanted to buy was broken. She didn't have enough money to pay for the broken quill AND another quill. She felt her lip quiver as she thought all these thoughts, anxiety shooting through.

What was she going to do? Could they fix it? "D-do you know a spell to fix my tutu?" she asked. NO, she had meant to ask about the quill, which she held in one hand. Its shaft snapped, dangling limply to the side.

always on the move
Old 01-14-2018, 11:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Fire Slug

SPOILER!!: Maxton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
While in Hogsmeade, Maxton figured it was the perfect opportunity to purchase himself a new self-inking quill. His current one was acting up. Was it possible for a self-inking quill to run out of ink? He kind of assumed that they were never ending but that probably wasn't very logical come to think of it now. Huh.
He wasn't normally one for dressing up but trying to get in the spirit of things, Max had opted for a superhero costume. He'd decided it was actually kind of liberating.
Inside Scrivenshaft's, he picked up two self-inking quills figuring that it'd be good to have a spare in case another one broke and then turned around to see a ... dinosaur. A dancing dinosaur to be precise.

"Nice costume,"
Maxton complimented with a grin, his cape whipping out behind him as he moved closer to the dancing dino.

Shuffle and slide!!! Being in a dinosaur costume while dancing might have been extra tough for some but not T!! He had practiced this too many times! “Happy Halloween, kid!’’ Shuffle!! “Thanks. Not bad yourself. What Superhero are you?’’

SPOILER!!: Valkyrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post
Ah one of her favorite places! Kye loved new quills, new journals, new anything really. Sauntering in wearing her Poison Ivy costume, Kye took a look around, quite excited. She had only a brief moment to look at the items nearest the door, when she saw the shopkeeper! He was a dinosaur?! Ahaha brilliant!
"I love your costume!" she said, giggling. Was he dancing?? Kye loved seeing people in the spirit of Halloween, as it was one of her favorites! Well, any holiday was her favorite, but mostly Halloween and Christmas!
As she looked at the color changing quills, Kye also noticed the other student looking around.
"Nice cape," she commented. Capes were fun, though she was kind of glad that she didn't have to wear one.
Kye grabbed a couple color changing quills, an everlasting quill, a few ink bottles, and a couple of journals. She didn't know where she was worse! Here or Honeydukes!

“Why thanks! I see you’re Poison Ivy. Neat choice!!’’ T reached for his wand from the counter. It was pointed to the old fashioned juke box in the corner. The box started blaring music from his favorite band. “THE DEAD KNEAZLES!! YEAH!!’’

T did on no account miss the other three students (Hanna, Diandra, Rylee) that had entered the shop. The shopkeep waved at them “Hollar if you ladies need help!’’ Shuffle shuffle!

Old 01-15-2018, 12:20 AM   #10 (permalink)

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1

SPOILER!!: Kye and Tony
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Killingworth View Post

Shuffle and slide!!! Being in a dinosaur costume while dancing might have been extra tough for some but not T!! He had practiced this too many times! “Happy Halloween, kid!’’ Shuffle!! “Thanks. Not bad yourself. What Superhero are you?’’

"Thanks," Maxton smiled shyly when a random girl in the store complimented him on his cape. "You look cool too. I mean your costume does. I mean not that you wouldn't look cool without the costume... I mean..." Shush, Max. Just shush.

Face flushing, he turned away from the girl and instead brought his attention back to the dancing dinosaur.

"I'm Mysterious Max!"
The superhero he had totally just made up on the spot! He had to raise his voice as the dancing dinosaur had decided he needed some loud music to continue dancing to it seemed.

"Do I give you the money for these?" He pretty much shouted over the music, showing the dinosaur the self-inking quills he was holding. How was the dinosaur going to serve his customers with those teeny tiny dino arms?

Old 01-15-2018, 12:14 PM   #11 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
"Thanks," Maxton smiled shyly when a random girl in the store complimented him on his cape. "You look cool too. I mean your costume does. I mean not that you wouldn't look cool without the costume... I mean..." Shush, Max. Just shush.

Face flushing, he turned away from the girl and instead brought his attention back to the dancing dinosaur.

"I'm Mysterious Max!"
The superhero he had totally just made up on the spot! He had to raise his voice as the dancing dinosaur had decided he needed some loud music to continue dancing to it seemed.

Kye tried not to laugh when Mr. Superhero seemed to become flustered. "Thanks!" she said simply. She was still paying attention when the boy told the shopkeep what he was. Hmm... Mysterious Max, huh? She'd never heard of that character before. Simultaneously, the music had gone up, and Kye giggled.

"Hey Mysterious Max, you have a theme song!" she joked, and got back to picking out her ink colors.

Old 01-16-2018, 06:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Fire Slug

Quote:
SPOILER!!: Kye and Tony

"I'm Mysterious Max!"

"Do I give you the money for these?" He pretty much shouted over the music, showing the dinosaur the self-inking quills he was holding. How was the dinosaur going to serve his customers with those teeny tiny dino arms?
OhOHOHHHHH!! Mysterious Max was blushing!! Was there something going on between him and that girl??? ROMANCE MIGHT BE IN THE AIR!!!!!

“Super name, Mysterious Max!! Join me in boogeying!!’’ OHH! Money for the quills! “You didn’t.’’ It was a good thing Tony was good at Math. T quickly totalled up the quills. “Five sickles, my man.’’ Ummmmmm... “If you’d just get real close and hand me the money.’’ Cos ya know. Little baby arms here. “Oh yeah. You get sweets!!’’ T swept up from the stash he kept in a pumpkin shaped container a few Sugar Quills. “Enjoy!’’

Boogey boogey!!

Old 01-17-2018, 02:56 PM   #13 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
OhOHOHHHHH!! Mysterious Max was blushing!! Was there something going on between him and that girl??? ROMANCE MIGHT BE IN THE AIR!!!!!

“Super name, Mysterious Max!! Join me in boogeying!!’’ OHH! Money for the quills! “You didn’t.’’ It was a good thing Tony was good at Math. T quickly totalled up the quills. “Five sickles, my man.’’ Ummmmmm... “If you’d just get real close and hand me the money.’’ Cos ya know. Little baby arms here. “Oh yeah. You get sweets!!’’ T swept up from the stash he kept in a pumpkin shaped container a few Sugar Quills. “Enjoy!’’

Boogey boogey!!
This dino was NUTS! You definitely wouldn't expect that coming from the shopkeep of a quill and ink store, that's for sure! Kye felt a little bad for the boy who was seemingly having a little trouble with words... But he was now preoccupied, and seemed to be fine. She never assumed anyone had a crush on her, but since the dinosaurman already made his statement, Kye decided to play it off by winking and smiling at Mysterious Max. Don't let that confidence go anywhere, kid!
Old 01-18-2018, 03:20 PM   #14 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
T did on no account miss the other three students (Hanna, Diandra, Rylee) that had entered the shop. The shopkeep waved at them “Hollar if you ladies need help!’’ Shuffle shuffle!
"Thank you!" Rylee called out over her shoulder to the dancing dino who now very clearly must be the shopkeeper. Chances were she might just need his assistance... or someone's.

Now where was that unicorn parchment? She was positive the shop had that...maybe it was in one of those sets..the ones with the parchment, envelops and such. Making quiet little buzzing noises as she made her way up and down the aisles she tried to look both high and low. Only she couldn't find what she was looking for. Bouncing her way back to the front where the dancing dino was she came to a stop in front of him. "Excuse me... do you have Unicorn parchment? I think it was unicorn print or something like that?" It didn't matter much if it wasn't unicorn print but if there was a unicorn somewhere on it she would be really really happy. "Or foxes? I like those too." Or rats since she had one of those. Any of those would work for today. Then she could get some glitter ink and possibly a really pretty new quill as well!

You are Bread!
Old 01-20-2018, 02:16 PM   #15 (permalink)

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Hanna was mid-reach on tippy-toe to get a bottle of ink, with a self-inking quill in her other hand, when she felt herself being bumped. She fell sideways, simultaneously dropping the quill and grabbing onto the shelf.

But there was no use. Her hand clasped around a bottle of ink, which came down with her. Next minute, she found herself lying on top of a bent quill, with a bottle of ink smashed next to her.

She GASPED loudly. Her tutu was now splotched with black ink. And the quill she wanted to buy was broken. She didn't have enough money to pay for the broken quill AND another quill. She felt her lip quiver as she thought all these thoughts, anxiety shooting through.

What was she going to do? Could they fix it? "D-do you know a spell to fix my tutu?" she asked. NO, she had meant to ask about the quill, which she held in one hand. Its shaft snapped, dangling limply to the side.
Oh, Merlin! "I'm sorry, I am so so sorry!" Diandra apologized to the younger girl. Obviously she didn't mean to ruin her stuffs or worse, the tutu. That was a cute tutu by the way. Seeing that there was a bottle of ink fell down and also a bent quill, the badger felt really bad about that. Thankfully she had extra galleons on her so she offered to pay for it. "Are you okay, by the way? Uh... I'll pay for those" Even though her father often said that sometimes money couldn't fix everything but in this case... at least it helped a little.

But yeah, the tutu. She tried to remember if there was a specific spell to solve the stain problem. Well, she didn't know if skurge would work because it specifically used to remove ectoplasm. Scouring charm? Maybe not. Oh well... "Let me try it. Tergeo." Diandra pointed her wand to the ink-stained tutu. Please let it work! Because she didn't know what to do next if this wouldn't work.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
Old 01-20-2018, 09:26 PM   #16 (permalink)

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1

If he got to choose himself a theme tune, he probably wouldn't have opted for the song that was blasting out of the jukebox right now. Even so, Max sent a little smile in Poison Ivy's direction, cheeks burning once again when she winked.

What was it with girl's winking around here!?

There was no way he was about to start 'boogeying' and Max moved closer to the dinosaur shopkeeper to pay his five sickles and take some sugar quills.

"Thanks! Happy Halloween!"

Old 01-21-2018, 03:07 AM   #17 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Fire Slug

SPOILER!!: Valkyrie
Quote:
This dino was NUTS! You definitely wouldn't expect that coming from the shopkeep of a quill and ink store, that's for sure! Kye felt a little bad for the boy who was seemingly having a little trouble with words... But he was now preoccupied, and seemed to be fine. She never assumed anyone had a crush on her, but since the dinosaurman already made his statement, Kye decided to play it off by winking and smiling at Mysterious Max. Don't let that confidence go anywhere, kid!

T caught the wink through the dino costume’s eye holes. Yeah. Something might be brewing between those two. Even though he had said nothing about it aloud he was sure of it.

SPOILER!!: Rylee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Thank you!" Rylee called out over her shoulder to the dancing dino who now very clearly must be the shopkeeper. Chances were she might just need his assistance... or someone's.
Now where was that unicorn parchment? She was positive the shop had that...maybe it was in one of those sets..the ones with the parchment, envelops and such. Making quiet little buzzing noises as she made her way up and down the aisles she tried to look both high and low. Only she couldn't find what she was looking for. Bouncing her way back to the front where the dancing dino was she came to a stop in front of him. "Excuse me... do you have Unicorn parchment? I think it was unicorn print or something like that?" It didn't matter much if it wasn't unicorn print but if there was a unicorn somewhere on it she would be really really happy. "Or foxes? I like those too." Or rats since she had one of those. Any of those would work for today. Then she could get some glitter ink and possibly a really pretty new quill as well!

Then there was a small redhead young lady coming up to him. T peered down at her. “Hello tiny human. You'll make a fine meal. RAWRRR!!’’ He was really joking. Unicorn parchment was something T did have in stock. The dino tried to slap his forehead in dismay but having tiny arms made it difficult to do. He slapped the arms comically against his belly instead. “I forgot to put that out!!’’ T turned tail and was back at behind the counter in no time. There was some shuffling and rustling. “HERE they are!! Hey! Miss redhead! I’ve got your parchment!!’’ T excitedly waved a few.

SPOILER!!: Max
Quote:
If he got to choose himself a theme tune, he probably wouldn't have opted for the song that was blasting out of the jukebox right now. Even so, Max sent a little smile in Poison Ivy's direction, cheeks burning once again when she winked.
What was it with girl's winking around here!?
There was no way he was about to start 'boogeying' and Max moved closer to the dinosaur shopkeeper to pay his five sickles and take some sugar quills.
"Thanks! Happy Halloween!"

No boogeying from this one which was completely fine with T. He would boogey for them all. “No problem! Enjoy!! Come again next Hogsmeade weekend!’’

Old 01-21-2018, 05:22 PM   #18 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Hattie/Rachie ... shopkeeper ... and whoever else! Crashing IS OKAY! :D
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Slipping into Scrivenshaft's, because Skylar's quills somehow seemed to be disappearing and how could she be a reporter for the Hogwarts Quill and do all the other millions of classes and extracurriculars without writing utensils, the sixth year selected a basket and started loading it up with some quills. When she noticed the shopkeeper ... dressed as a dinosaur and handing out Drooble's.

She was actually really grateful for her Halloween themed dress and tights because it made for a less cumbersome costume. It was themed enough that she was dressed up, but not enough to get in the way of walking around Hogsmeade. But kudos to those who could go all out. And that was when she thought about Harriet Paton and the fact that once again, they had a misunderstanding. Ugh, sometimes she hated herself for the way she would snap at her best friend. And Hattie was amazing; she didn't deserve her. But she was a part of her. Skylar knew that. Everyone knew that.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
Old 01-21-2018, 06:44 PM   #19 (permalink)

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Harriet hadn't really dressed up for Hogsmeade. Yes. She liked dressing up. But for a party. and this was not a party. So she was dressed in a cute navy dress, and her pretty red coat. She didn't want to be too cold. It was the end of October after all. She was meeting Leander later that day, but she was heading down to Hogsmeade early so that she could pick up some new quills. She had a few, but she didn't want to run out. It was never good to run out. She was using a different technique in her note taking this year, and so she wanted to make sure she had a lot of quills ready to spare. So there was going to be a quick stop at the quill shop before she met her boyfriend.

The blonde smiled to herself, as she pushed open the door to the shop. She hummed a little, thinking that she might get herself a new journal too. The old one was getting filled up, and she didn't want to run out of space in that too! She stopped though, when she noticed someone else. It was Sky. She hadn't spoken to her since they'd fallen out a few weeks okay. She had kind of missed her, but she'd had enough of Sky treating her so badly all the time. But Sky was kind of where she needed to go, so she kind of had to speak to her.

"Hi Sky" Was that polite enough? Could she just ask her to move out of the way now? Probably not. So she just smiled at her best friend instead.

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain
Old 01-22-2018, 12:55 AM   #20 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Harriet hadn't really dressed up for Hogsmeade. Yes. She liked dressing up. But for a party. and this was not a party. So she was dressed in a cute navy dress, and her pretty red coat. She didn't want to be too cold. It was the end of October after all. She was meeting Leander later that day, but she was heading down to Hogsmeade early so that she could pick up some new quills. She had a few, but she didn't want to run out. It was never good to run out. She was using a different technique in her note taking this year, and so she wanted to make sure she had a lot of quills ready to spare. So there was going to be a quick stop at the quill shop before she met her boyfriend.

The blonde smiled to herself, as she pushed open the door to the shop. She hummed a little, thinking that she might get herself a new journal too. The old one was getting filled up, and she didn't want to run out of space in that too! She stopped though, when she noticed someone else. It was Sky. She hadn't spoken to her since they'd fallen out a few weeks okay. She had kind of missed her, but she'd had enough of Sky treating her so badly all the time. But Sky was kind of where she needed to go, so she kind of had to speak to her.

"Hi Sky" Was that polite enough? Could she just ask her to move out of the way now? Probably not. So she just smiled at her best friend instead.
Almost as if her thoughts had brought along the presence of one Harriet Paton, Skylar looked up to see the person of her thoughts when she greeted her politely. It seemed, sixth year was rough on quills in general, given the Hufflepuffs presence in here as well.

"Hattie. Hi." She said, inhaling, feeling the awkwardness of the situation. "I ... I wanted to talk to you." And say what a rightful pain she had been. "I just ... I wanted to say. And I forget sometimes. But you're a sister to me...Here." She reached into her coat pocket for a folded piece of parchment that she'd been carrying around for at least a week. "I read this and wanted to say, this is me. To you."

SPOILER!!: on the parchment
"I carry your heart with me. I carry it in my heart. I am never without it. Anywhere I go, you go, my dear. And whatever is done by only me... is your doing, my darling. I fear no fate... for you are my fate, my sweet. I want no world, for, beautiful... you are my world, my true. Here is the deepest secret no one knows. Here is the root of the root... and the bud of the bud... and the sky of the sky of a tree called life... which grows higher than the soul can hope... or mind can hide. It is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart. I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart."

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
Old 01-22-2018, 11:26 PM   #21 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9

Quote:
Oh, Merlin! "I'm sorry, I am so so sorry!" Diandra apologized to the younger girl. Obviously she didn't mean to ruin her stuffs or worse, the tutu. That was a cute tutu by the way. Seeing that there was a bottle of ink fell down and also a bent quill, the badger felt really bad about that. Thankfully she had extra galleons on her so she offered to pay for it. "Are you okay, by the way? Uh... I'll pay for those" Even though her father often said that sometimes money couldn't fix everything but in this case... at least it helped a little.

But yeah, the tutu. She tried to remember if there was a specific spell to solve the stain problem. Well, she didn't know if skurge would work because it specifically used to remove ectoplasm. Scouring charm? Maybe not. Oh well... "Let me try it. Tergeo." Diandra pointed her wand to the ink-stained tutu. Please let it work! Because she didn't know what to do next if this wouldn't work.
Hanna had been worried about a few things. Getting into trouble, of course. By the shopkeeper, and her parents for ruining her tutu. But also the immediate fear of an older student telling her off for being clumsy. Which she wasn't! But this time, maybe. Although the girl, who she recognised from classes, seemed nice, and was apologising to her! "I-it's okay," she said in a small voice. Hanna struggled to her feet, still holding the quill. "I'm okay, yeah. Are you?" Hanna asked. She was sure the older girl WAS okay, but still. She might have hurt her when she bumped into her by accident (surely). And then she was offering to pay for the things. "Do you have money for them? I only have money for a quill and some ink and I didn't want to spend it on something to replace it." She wanted to spend it on something to KEEP. But still, was that rude? Perhaps someone could fix the things without needing anyone to pay for things.

Hanna watched as the older girl cast a spell on her tutu, and was AMAZED at seeing the previous black splotches disappear. "WOW! That's amazing!" She said. Although, of course, why couldn't magic do things like that? Her parents lived pretty muggle lifestyles, and she didn't see a whole lot of magic. The odd bit here and there, but she was sure there would be days at a time when her parent's didn't even touch their wands. "Thanks! What's that spell called again?" Hanna would have to remember it, in case she was in another situation like this.

always on the move
Old 01-23-2018, 04:54 PM   #22 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Then there was a small redhead young lady coming up to him. T peered down at her. “Hello tiny human. You'll make a fine meal. RAWRRR!!’’ He was really joking. Unicorn parchment was something T did have in stock. The dino tried to slap his forehead in dismay but having tiny arms made it difficult to do. He slapped the arms comically against his belly instead. “I forgot to put that out!!’’ T turned tail and was back at behind the counter in no time. There was some shuffling and rustling. “HERE they are!! Hey! Miss redhead! I’ve got your parchment!!’’ T excitedly waved a few.
Rylee giggled as she looked up at the shopkeeper/dinosaur giving her 'wings' a little flutter. "Hello, Mister Dino! Please don't eat me, you might get stung if you try!" Because she was a bumblebee. Mhmm. What was this dino doing?! The small girl laughed even more at the sight before her. She was totally going to have to come in here again when it wasn't Halloween to see if he was just as fun without the costume.

It wasn't long of a wait for the parchment. Yaaaay! She buzzzzzzzzed her way on up to the counter. "I'm Rylee but redhead will do if you like." More giggles. Redhead was a name she was used to. So was Ginger. "Thank you! Can you help me pick out a really pretty quill too? Purple or pretty unicorn colors would be AMAZING!" Unicorn colors meaning anything bright of course.

You are Bread!
Old 01-23-2018, 05:33 PM   #23 (permalink)

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7

Quote:
Hanna had been worried about a few things. Getting into trouble, of course. By the shopkeeper, and her parents for ruining her tutu. But also the immediate fear of an older student telling her off for being clumsy. Which she wasn't! But this time, maybe. Although the girl, who she recognised from classes, seemed nice, and was apologising to her! "I-it's okay," she said in a small voice. Hanna struggled to her feet, still holding the quill. "I'm okay, yeah. Are you?" Hanna asked. She was sure the older girl WAS okay, but still. She might have hurt her when she bumped into her by accident (surely). And then she was offering to pay for the things. "Do you have money for them? I only have money for a quill and some ink and I didn't want to spend it on something to replace it." She wanted to spend it on something to KEEP. But still, was that rude? Perhaps someone could fix the things without needing anyone to pay for things.

Hanna watched as the older girl cast a spell on her tutu, and was AMAZED at seeing the previous black splotches disappear. "WOW! That's amazing!" She said. Although, of course, why couldn't magic do things like that? Her parents lived pretty muggle lifestyles, and she didn't see a whole lot of magic. The odd bit here and there, but she was sure there would be days at a time when her parent's didn't even touch their wands. "Thanks! What's that spell called again?" Hanna would have to remember it, in case she was in another situation like this.
Oh dear. For the record, Diandra wasn't really a clumsy person but today it wasn't just her luck maybe. At least the younger girl was okay, even though she broke a quill and a bottle of ink. Well, she didn't see those could be repaired, even though Reparo would manage to fix the bottle but the ink had splattered everywhere! "I'm fine." The badger said. She managed a smile when the younger girl asked if she had the money. Well, coming from a wealthy muggle family made her sometimes thought that money wasn't really a problem. Even though most times her parents had mentioned about some problem couldn't be fixed by money but for this situation... Looks like it's the best solution. "Yes... Don't worry, it's on me." Plus it's also her fault so she should be responsible for it.

The first thing came on her mind if Tergeo didn't work was offering to send her tutu to Isaac and paid for the dry cleaning because pretty sure her butler knew where's the best laundry that could work with that stain. Or..... perhaps there was a potion for that. But thankfully the spell worked and Diandra couldn't help but sighed in relief. "It's Tergeo, and you're welcome." She smiled to the little girl.

Old 01-24-2018, 09:07 AM   #24 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9

Quote:
Oh dear. For the record, Diandra wasn't really a clumsy person but today it wasn't just her luck maybe. At least the younger girl was okay, even though she broke a quill and a bottle of ink. Well, she didn't see those could be repaired, even though Reparo would manage to fix the bottle but the ink had splattered everywhere! "I'm fine." The badger said. She managed a smile when the younger girl asked if she had the money. Well, coming from a wealthy muggle family made her sometimes thought that money wasn't really a problem. Even though most times her parents had mentioned about some problem couldn't be fixed by money but for this situation... Looks like it's the best solution. "Yes... Don't worry, it's on me." Plus it's also her fault so she should be responsible for it.

The first thing came on her mind if Tergeo didn't work was offering to send her tutu to Isaac and paid for the dry cleaning because pretty sure her butler knew where's the best laundry that could work with that stain. Or..... perhaps there was a potion for that. But thankfully the spell worked and Diandra couldn't help but sighed in relief. "It's Tergeo, and you're welcome." She smiled to the little girl.
Hanna was so relieved. Her heart just lifted in her chest a little at the thought of not having to pay to replace the broken items. She wanted to get her own stuff, too, so she got another self-inking quill, and another bottle of ink down. They were NOT going to break, because if they did, obviously she'd have to pay for that one. Nope, she would protect these ones dearly.

"Tergeo..." Hanna hadn't recalled that one, but she made a mental note. "I'll need to remember that one."

always on the move
Old 01-26-2018, 12:09 AM   #25 (permalink)
Hogsmeade Shopkeeper
Fire Slug

SPOILER!!: Skylar & Harriet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Slipping into Scrivenshaft's, because Skylar's quills somehow seemed to be disappearing and how could she be a reporter for the Hogwarts Quill and do all the other millions of classes and extracurriculars without writing utensils, the sixth year selected a basket and started loading it up with some quills. When she noticed the shopkeeper ... dressed as a dinosaur and handing out Drooble's.

She was actually really grateful for her Halloween themed dress and tights because it made for a less cumbersome costume. It was themed enough that she was dressed up, but not enough to get in the way of walking around Hogsmeade. But kudos to those who could go all out. And that was when she thought about Harriet Paton and the fact that once again, they had a misunderstanding. Ugh, sometimes she hated herself for the way she would snap at her best friend. And Hattie was amazing; she didn't deserve her. But she was a part of her. Skylar knew that. Everyone knew that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post

Another customer!!! (Skylar) BRILLIANT!!!! “Get your free sweets!’’ T the dino hollered at her. “RAWR!!” T danced over to her and her friend (Harriet) after finishing up with another customer. “Anything I can help you with, Miss and Miss? I’ve got a all the things. Quills, books. All your stationery needs!!!’’

WoooooPs! Was he ruining a moment here between the two?

SPOILER!!: Rylee <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Rylee giggled as she looked up at the shopkeeper/dinosaur giving her 'wings' a little flutter. "Hello, Mister Dino! Please don't eat me, you might get stung if you try!" Because she was a bumblebee. Mhmm. What was this dino doing?! The small girl laughed even more at the sight before her. She was totally going to have to come in here again when it wasn't Halloween to see if he was just as fun without the costume.

It wasn't long of a wait for the parchment. Yaaaay! She buzzzzzzzzed her way on up to the counter. "I'm Rylee but redhead will do if you like." More giggles. Redhead was a name she was used to. So was Ginger. "Thank you! Can you help me pick out a really pretty quill too? Purple or pretty unicorn colors would be AMAZING!" Unicorn colors meaning anything bright of course.

T waved those short arms about. “AhhhAhhhh!! That stinger might get stuck in my throat if I eat you. DARN IT!!’’ This little bee was something else. T liked her already.

Back at the counter he was joined by her. T lowered the parchment so she could properly see them. “My pleasure Ms Redhead Rylee the bee!!’’ Unicorn color quills. There were many bright colors in stock. “Hang on.’’ Moments later he was back with armsful of quills. “Purple, orange, red, neon colors. You name it! All that’s left now is for you to decide. Pssssst!! Bumblebee, I like the shocking pink.’’