sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1126 users online including...
astrocat , Zoe , BrandonDar , Stevendalo , Lentovskijiii

6 members
1120 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM

Default Quality Quidditch Supplies

On the quiet North End of the Street lies a vibrant storefront polished to its finest where you enter a world of brooms, bludgers, snitches and much more. Displayed at the window of the Quality Quidditch Supplies shop is the latest released broom. As you enter in the shelves and displays are the first thing you notice neatly stacked with other brooms, team posters, and robes galore.

Between the side walls there are various shelves that are filled with various Quidditch supplies and goods. Following the displays of brooms and the like, towards the back you see another section of displays, not of brooms, but the side walls of the shop are neatly stacked with frames, gobstones, and matching merchandise for support. Feel free to stroll along and find what you need to aid you in your game play. Lastly, the back wall displays books and other reading materials, all to do with Gobstones and Quodpot of course.

Towards the back you see another section of displays with little knick-knacks and toys perfect for all ages. Only our most privileged customers are permitted to enter the back room of the shop. Here we hold unique items and remaining stock of items that aren't able to fit on the displays or are in need of refurbishing. At the very back is a door where the shopkeeper does his admin work. Once you’ve found and decided on the goods you wish to purchase, you may bring them along your way towards the counter found right in the center towards the back of the shop. The shopkeeper may seem busy but that won't stop him from assisting anyone.

Text Cut: Inventory
SPOILER!!: Text version
Price List

Books
Rule Book - 10 Sickles
Quidditch Through the Ages - 12 Sickles
The Catching Flyer - 11 Sickles
30 Ways to Fly - 12 Sickles, 5 Knuts

Magazines
*Magazines priced at 5 Knuts
Quidditch World*
The Quibbler*
Quidditch International*
Bludgers and Broomsticks*
Snitch: The Magazine*
Quodpot Extreme*
Wizarding Sports Programming Magazine*
Wizarding Highlights In Media*

Starter Brooms
Toy Broomstick - 5 Galleons
Training Broom - 10 Galleons
Blasting Star II - 15 Galleons

Racing Brooms
Comet 1080 - 18 Galleons, 11 Sickles (NEW!!)
Cleansweep 100 - 25 Galleons (NEW!!)
Jollyrocket 2200 - 40 Galleons (NEW!!)
Nimbus 4000 - 119 Galleons, 9 Sickles (NEW!!)*
Moontrimmer Dlite - 166 Galleons, 6 Sickles (NEW!!)*

Family-sized Brooms*
Bluebottle 3C - 155 Galleons (NEW!!)
Fambus Station Wagon 2XL - 160 Galleons (NEW!!)
Turbo-T Pilot - 180 Galleons (NEW!!)

Sports Supplies
Broomstick Servicing Kit - 3 Galleons
Quidditch Starter Kit - 5 Galleons, 10 Sickles
Magical Megaphone - 4 Galleons*
Gobstones Gloves - 1 Galleon, 13 Sickles
Quodpot Gloves - 3 Galleons, 10 Sickles
Keepers Gloves - 2 Galleons
Quidditch Goggles - 1 Galleon
Beater's Bat - 2 Galleons
Quidditch Gloves - 10 Sickles
Quidditch Helmet - 2 Galleons, 16 Sickles

Sports Balls
Enchanted Bounce Ball - 10 Sickles*
Quaffle - 1 Galleon
Snitch - 2 Galleons, 5 Sickles, 2 Knuts
Bludger - 3 Galleons*
Quod & Quodpot Solution - 6 Galleons*

Uniforms
Mini School Sports Robes - 16 Sickles
Practice Robes - 1 Galleon, 12 Sickles
Hogwarts Gobstones Robes - 2 Galleons
Hogwarts Quidditch Robes - 3 Galleons
Team Jerseys - 4 Galleons, 6 Sickles

Fan Memorabilia
Professional Team Posters
Non-moving - 5 Sickles
Moving - 15 Sickles
Gobstones Board Game - 1 Galleon, 5 Sickles
Gobstones Cards (15 pack) - 10 Sickles, 5 Knuts
Quidditch Cards (15 pack) - 10 Sickles, 5 Knuts
Quodpot Cards (15 pack) - 10 Sickles, 5 Knuts
Marbles - 20 Knuts
Badges - 3 Sickles, 20 Knuts
Famous Player Bobbleheads - 5 Sickles, 3 Knuts
Famous Player Figurines - 1 Galleon
Famous Player Plushies - 2 Galleons, 3 Sickles
Team Flags - 16 Sickles, 1 Knut
Team Plush Blankets - 3 Galleons
Team Towels - 5 Sickles
Whistle - 22 Knuts

* - denotes a parental consent
** - denotes that one must be of age to purchase
This shop is NOT STAFFED.
Old 03-14-2021, 09:58 PM   #101 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default Moving from street vendors and continuing the convo because I can =P
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
"You will!" He was a bit surprised by her admission that they would be going to America. Together. He might have puffed up a little in excitement at the idea. "And I know the best place to take you. It's the oldest operating restaurant in the state. Best oysters too." Would she even eat oysters? "You have to try at least one oyster." He shook his spoon at her. Then promptly discarded it in a bin because all he had left was a hunk of bread. "You really want to see Boston with me?" he asked, unable to keep a mixture of hope and excitement out of his voice.

"Yes, just like Frank," he said with a chuckle. "Something to remind you of him while you're out on the pitch." He handed her a napkin as he shoved the last bit of bread into his mouth. "Alllmiiihhhttt..." he said around the bread as he wiped his hands off too. He swallowed. "Lead the way beautiful." He motioned in the direction of the quidditch store.
Anna grinned at his reaction to her saying they'd be going to America together. Had she told him he was cute yet? Because he was. She raised her eyebrows and nodded in surprise at the piece of info regarding the oldest operating restaurant and couldn't help but chuckle at the oysters. "I'll try them, I don't mind oysters." Because of course she'd tried them before. See, right there, how adorable was he when he was acting like a little excited boy. Too cute! "Of course! I'd love for you to show me around!" She smiled, taking his arm again.

Oh boy, gloves pink and fluffy like Frank! Those would be a sight to see. Hopefully never in her hands! "Suuuure..." Not! She raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips meaning the big NOPE she thought but didn't say out loud. Actually she didn't think they'd have such... floofy schmoofy thing in the shop. Would anyone every buy fluffy Quidditch gloves?? And pink ones at that!?

She stepped in and looked around. Nope. None in sight. Phew!
Old 03-16-2021, 12:47 AM   #102 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Anna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Anna grinned at his reaction to her saying they'd be going to America together. Had she told him he was cute yet? Because he was. She raised her eyebrows and nodded in surprise at the piece of info regarding the oldest operating restaurant and couldn't help but chuckle at the oysters. "I'll try them, I don't mind oysters." Because of course she'd tried them before. See, right there, how adorable was he when he was acting like a little excited boy. Too cute! "Of course! I'd love for you to show me around!" She smiled, taking his arm again.

Oh boy, gloves pink and fluffy like Frank! Those would be a sight to see. Hopefully never in her hands! "Suuuure..." Not! She raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips meaning the big NOPE she thought but didn't say out loud. Actually she didn't think they'd have such... floofy schmoofy thing in the shop. Would anyone every buy fluffy Quidditch gloves?? And pink ones at that!?

She stepped in and looked around. Nope. None in sight. Phew!

Had Kalen struck a nerve with the pink ruffly gloves comment? He thought he might have, especially with the look she was sending him as they walked into the quidditch store. ”Common Anna… I think they would really make your uniform pop…” But as he looked around the shop he didn’t see anything that was pink. Too bad. He might have frowned a little at that, but only because it meant his joke was over. ”So what are we looking for again?” he asked he fell in behind her. He was certain she had told him, but he couldn’t remember. He had likely been fixated on books at the time.
Old 03-20-2021, 12:56 AM   #103 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Had Kalen struck a nerve with the pink ruffly gloves comment? He thought he might have, especially with the look she was sending him as they walked into the quidditch store. ”Common Anna… I think they would really make your uniform pop…” But as he looked around the shop he didn’t see anything that was pink. Too bad. He might have frowned a little at that, but only because it meant his joke was over. ”So what are we looking for again?” he asked he fell in behind her. He was certain she had told him, but he couldn’t remember. He had likely been fixated on books at the time.
"Definitely what I need while playing!" Noooot. A great deal of Anna's playing tactics were to do with getting in the mix and confusing the opponents, which would probably be a bit harder to do with fluffy pink gloves. Then again, they'd be a mighty distraction for sure!

What were they there for? "Um, nothing in particular. I just like coming in here." She gave him her signature cheeky grin. Her eyes went towards where the brooms were nicely placed and she smiled as she went that way. "I used to come here and just look at the brooms on display when I was younger. I couldn't afford any of them!" She told him. It was only now that she realised she had never told him the story of how she got her broom! That had to be rectified stat. "When I got into broom racing I used to use some of the spares ones, then I joined Quidditch at Hogwarts and had to use some of the old school brooms. They were pathetic!" Then again, she did manage to get into the team and play for a full year with the old things, so she couldn't complain that much, really. "When I got accepted into the U17 I decided I needed a proper broom, but my mother wouldn't give me money to get one." Ehhhh. "So I owned all of my friends and even some of my professors asking for donations." Anna laughed as her own audacity, but hey ho, she had to do what she had to do. "Some people gave me a few galleons, but my then Defence Against the Dark Arts professor gave me enough to cover the whole cost of my Thunderbolt 6000!" She explained, the excitement back in her eyes as if she had just gotten the news she could finally buy her very own broom. AND that was also why she dedicated a goal to professor Hirsch in every single one of the matches she played ever since. Yep, in every single one of them to that day. Because he was just the best ever!

Beamy grin! "They're all so beautiful, but none beats my Thunderbolt." Even though it was already outdated, it was still her favourite and would probably always be for many, many reasons. Mhm.
Old 03-20-2021, 02:11 AM   #104 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
Default yay! Story time! :)

Quote:
"Definitely what I need while playing!" Noooot. A great deal of Anna's playing tactics were to do with getting in the mix and confusing the opponents, which would probably be a bit harder to do with fluffy pink gloves. Then again, they'd be a mighty distraction for sure!

What were they there for? "Um, nothing in particular. I just like coming in here." She gave him her signature cheeky grin. Her eyes went towards where the brooms were nicely placed and she smiled as she went that way. "I used to come here and just look at the brooms on display when I was younger. I couldn't afford any of them!" She told him. It was only now that she realised she had never told him the story of how she got her broom! That had to be rectified stat. "When I got into broom racing I used to use some of the spares ones, then I joined Quidditch at Hogwarts and had to use some of the old school brooms. They were pathetic!" Then again, she did manage to get into the team and play for a full year with the old things, so she couldn't complain that much, really. "When I got accepted into the U17 I decided I needed a proper broom, but my mother wouldn't give me money to get one." Ehhhh. "So I owned all of my friends and even some of my professors asking for donations." Anna laughed as her own audacity, but hey ho, she had to do what she had to do. "Some people gave me a few galleons, but my then Defence Against the Dark Arts professor gave me enough to cover the whole cost of my Thunderbolt 6000!" She explained, the excitement back in her eyes as if she had just gotten the news she could finally buy her very own broom. AND that was also why she dedicated a goal to professor Hirsch in every single one of the matches she played ever since. Yep, in every single one of them to that day. Because he was just the best ever!

Beamy grin! "They're all so beautiful, but none beats my Thunderbolt." Even though it was already outdated, it was still her favourite and would probably always be for many, many reasons. Mhm.

Oh! She just wanted to look? No problem. He got that. Sometimes he just liked to look around the bookstore. So he merely just followed around behind her as she moved. Did he look like an enamored puppy? Probably. Did he care? Noooopppee. He was just happy to be here with her.

He watched her face as she told him about the broom. There was a fire and excitement in her eyes that if, he as another man, might have made him jealous. Thing was, he'd seen that look in his dad's eyes so he got it. She was lucky she found a bloke who came from a quidditch family, even if he wasn't athletically inclined himself. "Alright...alright..." he said in mock grumpiness. "I get it. You're in love with a broom! A man knows when to cut his losses and leave." And try as he might he wasn't able to keep the smile off his face. Because she would have to a lot more then profess her love for a broom to get rid of him. "And I get it! What do I have that compares to a broom?" Mock, dramatic sigh. "Someday..." he waggled a finger at her. "Someday Anna, I shall build you a shrine for your beloved broom." And that, well, he was only half-joking. Maybe someday he could make her a room that looked just like his dad's trophy room. Yeah, he bet Anna would like that.
Old 03-20-2021, 03:41 PM   #105 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Oh! She just wanted to look? No problem. He got that. Sometimes he just liked to look around the bookstore. So he merely just followed around behind her as she moved. Did he look like an enamored puppy? Probably. Did he care? Noooopppee. He was just happy to be here with her.

He watched her face as she told him about the broom. There was a fire and excitement in her eyes that if, he as another man, might have made him jealous. Thing was, he'd seen that look in his dad's eyes so he got it. She was lucky she found a bloke who came from a quidditch family, even if he wasn't athletically inclined himself. "Alright...alright..." he said in mock grumpiness. "I get it. You're in love with a broom! A man knows when to cut his losses and leave." And try as he might he wasn't able to keep the smile off his face. Because she would have to a lot more then profess her love for a broom to get rid of him. "And I get it! What do I have that compares to a broom?" Mock, dramatic sigh. "Someday..." he waggled a finger at her. "Someday Anna, I shall build you a shrine for your beloved broom." And that, well, he was only half-joking. Maybe someday he could make her a room that looked just like his dad's trophy room. Yeah, he bet Anna would like that.
If Anna hadn't looked over her shoulder to double check if Kalen had been following her, she would've missed his adorable expression. Yes, yes, he didn't want to be cute and cuddly, but the truth was that he WAS those things whether he liked it or not. The sight was enough to put a brighter smile on her face and she reached out her hand to hold his. Cute boyfriend was cute.

As usual, she couldn't help but laugh out loud at his fake!grumpy comment. "I know, mine already made me happy way before you came along. It's definitely competition." EHEHEHE. Just kidding or was she? "You certainly can't fly, but... y'know, you're a bit closer to that in your beautiful costume." She added, referring of course to his being a mascot. It was a bird after all, huh? Close enough!

A SHRINE? Her eyes sparkled as she joining in on the joke. But was it really a joke? Was it???? "That would be GREAT! It really deserves it. And I'll send professor Hirsch a photo of it. You know, he needs to be kept in the loop regarding the broom." Obvvvvvvviously. Heh. "OH, so instead of a guest room, we'd have the Thunderbolt 6000 room! Y'know, the shrine." What an odd word. So odd she hadn't realised the things she'd been implying by saying it all; it'd probably be a long, long time before they shared a place, surely. BUT Anna was too busy thinking of the SHRINE. TEEHEE.
Old 03-20-2021, 11:18 PM   #106 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Quote:
If Anna hadn't looked over her shoulder to double check if Kalen had been following her, she would've missed his adorable expression. Yes, yes, he didn't want to be cute and cuddly, but the truth was that he WAS those things whether he liked it or not. The sight was enough to put a brighter smile on her face and she reached out her hand to hold his. Cute boyfriend was cute.

As usual, she couldn't help but laugh out loud at his fake!grumpy comment. "I know, mine already made me happy way before you came along. It's definitely competition." EHEHEHE. Just kidding or was she? "You certainly can't fly, but... y'know, you're a bit closer to that in your beautiful costume." She added, referring of course to his being a mascot. It was a bird after all, huh? Close enough!

A SHRINE? Her eyes sparkled as she joining in on the joke. But was it really a joke? Was it???? "That would be GREAT! It really deserves it. And I'll send professor Hirsch a photo of it. You know, he needs to be kept in the loop regarding the broom." Obvvvvvvviously. Heh. "OH, so instead of a guest room, we'd have the Thunderbolt 6000 room! Y'know, the shrine." What an odd word. So odd she hadn't realised the things she'd been implying by saying it all; it'd probably be a long, long time before they shared a place, surely. BUT Anna was too busy thinking of the SHRINE. TEEHEE.

Wait what? Competition?! "HEY! You're not supposed to agree with me!" he protested, perhaps a bit too loudly when she said the broom was indeed competition. He felt eyes on him and blushed. He might have quickly ducked behind a uniform display, pulling her along with him. He didn't want to get her kicked out of here. "And my costume isn't beautiful...it's actually quite itchy." he muttered. No, he really wasn't mad. Maybe... more like just a bit of a bruise ego. He'd get over it soon enough. Probably as soon as he saw something...

Oooo...fluffy! He hurried over to the blankets. "Look, they have your team," and the excitement was back in his voice as if it had never left. "We should get one. It could go in the guest-trophy-broom-shrine room." It completely passed over Kalen's head that Anna had just agreed they might, some time, some where, some way move in together. He pulled a blanket off the shelf and held it up, looking it over with a very serious face and then he tossed it in Anna's direction. "Sold!"
Old 03-21-2021, 01:04 PM   #107 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Wait what? Competition?! "HEY! You're not supposed to agree with me!" he protested, perhaps a bit too loudly when she said the broom was indeed competition. He felt eyes on him and blushed. He might have quickly ducked behind a uniform display, pulling her along with him. He didn't want to get her kicked out of here. "And my costume isn't beautiful...it's actually quite itchy." he muttered. No, he really wasn't mad. Maybe... more like just a bit of a bruise ego. He'd get over it soon enough. Probably as soon as he saw something...

Oooo...fluffy! He hurried over to the blankets. "Look, they have your team," and the excitement was back in his voice as if it had never left. "We should get one. It could go in the guest-trophy-broom-shrine room." It completely passed over Kalen's head that Anna had just agreed they might, some time, some where, some way move in together. He pulled a blanket off the shelf and held it up, looking it over with a very serious face and then he tossed it in Anna's direction. "Sold!"
Anna once again laughed out loud when he protested quite loudly and stifled a smirk as she looked around at those now looking at him. She was still chuckling when he pulled her behind the uniform display. "Oh, it is beautiful. You look so handsome in it." She tried to keep a straight face, but it was all too amusing. Of course she wasn't being fully sarcastic because, truth be told, he didn't look horrible in that. A bit silly, sure, but not unattractive.

Ahem.

Oh, blankets!? Although Anna had been into Quidditch for a looonngg time now, she had never really supported any specific team. She'd always been into playing it more than just watching it to support a team, if that made sense. So it never occurred to her to get a blanket from the Tornados. She looked at him, amused at his excitement. "I guess I can't say no to th-" Aaaaand he tossed it on her, basically. Covering her face and all. Again: "Well, I definitely can't say no to that." She laughed, taking it off her head and looking at it, then at Kalen. "Yeah, but thinking about it, I don't think it should be a guest room, it should just be the Quidditch room." Shrine. Ehehehe. "The guests can go elsewhere." Like the living room or something. "People don't mind sleeping in sleeping bags, right? Or a mattress, if they're fussy."
Old 03-21-2021, 03:43 PM   #108 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Quote:
Anna once again laughed out loud when he protested quite loudly and stifled a smirk as she looked around at those now looking at him. She was still chuckling when he pulled her behind the uniform display. "Oh, it is beautiful. You look so handsome in it." She tried to keep a straight face, but it was all too amusing. Of course she wasn't being fully sarcastic because, truth be told, he didn't look horrible in that. A bit silly, sure, but not unattractive.

Ahem.

Oh, blankets!? Although Anna had been into Quidditch for a looonngg time now, she had never really supported any specific team. She'd always been into playing it more than just watching it to support a team, if that made sense. So it never occurred to her to get a blanket from the Tornados. She looked at him, amused at his excitement. "I guess I can't say no to th-" Aaaaand he tossed it on her, basically. Covering her face and all. Again: "Well, I definitely can't say no to that." She laughed, taking it off her head and looking at it, then at Kalen. "Yeah, but thinking about it, I don't think it should be a guest room, it should just be the Quidditch room." Shrine. Ehehehe. "The guests can go elsewhere." Like the living room or something. "People don't mind sleeping in sleeping bags, right? Or a mattress, if they're fussy."

He still didn't believe her, but he wasn't going to fight her on it. If she thought he looked beautiful or handsome or as adorable as a new-born chick in his falcon costume, he'd take it. He liked getting compliments from her and well, he'd take them where her could get them. There was one thing he liked more then compliments from her, though and that was laughter. Well, maybe two things he liked more, because he really wanted to kiss her while she was laughing. And as soon as the blanket was off her head he leaned in and kissed her. Right there, in the middle of the shop with people probably watching them, because it wasn't like they were being quiet. They'd been together long enough now that kissing in public shouldn't be life threatening scandalous anymore right?

Besides, it wasn't a long kiss though and he took her hand after it. "Well, I believe guests usually do enjoy sleeping in beds, not sleeping bags." Perhaps they would just have to get three bedrooms. One for them, one for the broom -shrine and one for guests. Because lord knew his mother was NOT going to sleep in a sleeping bag. Nope, he'd give up his own bed first. Oddly though, he didn't think that would bother Anna.

And then it hit him that he was talking about sharing a room and other things with Anna. Oh Merlin's great ghost what was going on? He might have turned a bit scarlet around the ears as he said, "So" was that his voice that cracked a little? "Now that we picked out a blanket," he cleared his throat. "Let's go find those pink gloves." He tugged on her hand leading her towards the gloves.
Old 03-22-2021, 11:00 PM   #109 (permalink)

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
He still didn't believe her, but he wasn't going to fight her on it. If she thought he looked beautiful or handsome or as adorable as a new-born chick in his falcon costume, he'd take it. He liked getting compliments from her and well, he'd take them where her could get them. There was one thing he liked more then compliments from her, though and that was laughter. Well, maybe two things he liked more, because he really wanted to kiss her while she was laughing. And as soon as the blanket was off her head he leaned in and kissed her. Right there, in the middle of the shop with people probably watching them, because it wasn't like they were being quiet. They'd been together long enough now that kissing in public shouldn't be life threatening scandalous anymore right?

Besides, it wasn't a long kiss though and he took her hand after it. "Well, I believe guests usually do enjoy sleeping in beds, not sleeping bags." Perhaps they would just have to get three bedrooms. One for them, one for the broom -shrine and one for guests. Because lord knew his mother was NOT going to sleep in a sleeping bag. Nope, he'd give up his own bed first. Oddly though, he didn't think that would bother Anna.

And then it hit him that he was talking about sharing a room and other things with Anna. Oh Merlin's great ghost what was going on? He might have turned a bit scarlet around the ears as he said, "So" was that his voice that cracked a little? "Now that we picked out a blanket," he cleared his throat. "Let's go find those pink gloves." He tugged on her hand leading her towards the gloves.
No, kissing in public wasn't life threatening scandalous anymore, but it definitely still made her blush a little since she could sense other people looking at them. Anna did kiss him back because he was adorable and deserved it, but her face turned a bit more red as she looked around sheepishly. "Shhh!" As if that would work...

She took his hand. "Well, that depends on the guest." She said matter-of-factly. "Most of my family wouldn't mind." And she meant it. Maybe her mother would be the one least likely, but she didn't think she'd complain, necessarily. Or maybe she would, who knew.

Actually, Anna thought her mother would probably complain more about the fact they'd be... wait, were they just talking as if they were... living... toget--

Huh.

The slight change of topics was welcomed by Anna as she did not know how to continue the conversation after such realisation. "Yeah, sure." She said awkwardly as she followed him. Gloves, yes.

But... who would keep that blanket then?