sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1111 users online including...
Stevendalo , workwethozy , Kevinmit , HoustonCoets , Evawxa , Evadng , Anthonylx , RuslanIcops , astrocat

12 members
1099 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2018, 06:35 PM

Default Trafalgar Square

Exiting the subway station for Charing Cross instantly takes you to Trafalgar Square, which is at the south of Charing Cross Road and extends to a number of other streets. The square has been a significant landmark since the 13th century. The bulk of the square is taken up by Nelson's Column, surrounded by four bronze lion statues, and two large fountains featuring dolphins, mermaids, and tritons. In the corners of the square are four plinths, one of which is swapped out for another from time to time, and up a flight of stairs is the National Gallery.

A number of Muggle ceremonies are hosted here during major holidays, such as a seasonal tree ceremony prior to Christmas and a New Years celebration. The space is also occasionally used for political demonstrations, premieres, parade destinations, and more. This area is still primarily used today as a public gathering spot. With that being said, wizards and witches that find themselves here will know better than to whip their wands out.

Heading directly south of the square on Whitehall Road, the Ministry entrances can be accessed.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
♥ Matchmaker ♥
Streeler

"L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you"

Arabella Morgenstern (Watson) & Azzo Notte (oh its Erik ok)

Tia Marie Mancini (PhoenixRising) & Barsanti Darcy (Shanners)

Hunting for love:
In an effort to get you out of your comfort zone, you're being thrown out into the Muggle world for your date. Trafalgar Square is the perfect starting point for you, as just a short walk up the hill is theatre central! You will meet your date on the stairs at midday, wearing a red ribbon around your wrist to let them know who you are as it can get exceptionally busy there on a Saturday. The extra envelope that was sent out to you both with your date confirmation will open at the presence of both of your ribbons. Inside, is a list of items you are tasked to find in local theatres, shops and experiences alongside a map. You'll find another couple on the stairs with an identical set of ribbons and an envelope. Never fear, your list is addressed to you and your date so there will be no mix ups! If you return to the stairs with all of your items in a time of under two hours then your list will disappear and in it's place will be a voucher for a sharing sundae at Fortescue's.
Quote:
Your list:
  • 1 cinnamon social slice from Ole and Steen
  • 1 flyer for the 12 week 2097 run of Newsies from the Theatre Royal Haymarket (you'll have to hunt!)
  • 2 empty coffee cups
  • 1 photo of your couple in front of M&M world
  • 1 potted plant from the window of a local pub
  • 6 different tins of biscuits
  • 1 packet of salt and vinegar crisps autographed by a theatre doorman

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, look through your book, and make me a perfect match
Old 02-25-2019, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

What Tia REALLY wanted to do was show up to her date as an owl so she could prognosticate what her blind date might be like by physical appearance instead of being thrown into spending time with someone who was hideous. And yet OF COURSE, she was thrown out into the Muggle world for the date which meant her animagus form was out of the question. Fiddling nervously with the red ribbon she'd been instructed to wear around her wrist, she glanced around for whoever might her date, impatient to open the envelope and to explore the contents. But of course it was magically sealed which meant she had to wait for his - or her - arrival.

Whomever he - or she - was. She didn't have high expectations though and just hoped for something exciting.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
Old 02-25-2019, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

If its one thing Azzo knew how to do was well besides be pessimistic about most things and while he turns out being right its not fun. Is dress in as about as casual clothing as he has in his closet. Which is just a white t shirt, jeans and a jacket. He was here with the dumb ribbon on his wrist. He was at the top of the stairs and it was basically a little after midday but really he was never early for anything.

Honestly he was happier this was in the muggle world than say like Diagon Alley or Azkaban. Could you imagine.

So how was he suppose to find someone with a red wrist thing in this crowd.

Fun /s

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
Old 02-26-2019, 03:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

How does one dress for a date at Trafalgar's Square?

Ara didn't know. Should she wear a dress or a blouse and skirt or jeans and a shirt? What kind of impression did she want to give off? Hmm... That was the question! Though she didn't want to wear something too impractical because she didn't even know what she and her date would be doing. Eventually she found a well-balanced outfit that she felt relatively attractive and confident in. Hopefully it didn't seem like she was giving off the impression of trying too hard... She'd hate for that to be the impression.

Second question of the day. How does one FIND their date in Trafalgar's Square? The square was crowded today with people of all ages rushing to their destinations. Fortunately Ara knew how to walk in a city and was apt at weaving through the crowd though she found herself clutching her envelope closer to her chest. What happened when she saw the person that she was going to be matched with...? What if he... No - What if they didn't like what he saw...?

Doubts clouded her mind and she almost found herself turning away but stopped herself. No. She was doing this. She was sick of her mother pestering her about her ex-boyfriend whom they had separated two years ago. She was going to give love a chance even if this whole thing did seem really cliché. Ara resumed her pace climbing the staircase until she reached the top. She stopped, noting two people waiting. An attractive young woman and a very attractive young man. Wow... She felt totally out of both of their leagues right now... Normally she didn't ever get that way but this match-making business was putting her way outside of her comfort zone.

Which one... Who was her date? "Hello..." she spoke to neither one in particular and stopped herself from saying anything else because she felt the envelope shift in her own hands. What was happening??
Old 02-27-2019, 01:26 AM   #6 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:

x2 x7

How does one find their date when they don't know they look like and only have one clue. Where you suppose to amuse they were attractive which Azzo guesses he has to trust who they have chosen for him.

Huh....was someone talking to him or the girl by him...sorry he didn't notice her he was lost in his head thinking about this whole idea. Which he doesn't regret but right now it was pretty awkward.

He looked at both of them before raising the arm with the red ribbon in case they were both in on this which is just weird but he has seen weirder. Well in his case the date would be a girl so now it was weird or was it different from them.

"Hey, are you...nevermind?"

She just looked a little similar to a friend he had back in Paris.

-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
What Tia REALLY wanted to do was show up to her date as an owl so she could prognosticate what her blind date might be like by physical appearance instead of being thrown into spending time with someone who was hideous. And yet OF COURSE, she was thrown out into the Muggle world for the date which meant her animagus form was out of the question. Fiddling nervously with the red ribbon she'd been instructed to wear around her wrist, she glanced around for whoever might her date, impatient to open the envelope and to explore the contents. But of course it was magically sealed which meant she had to wait for his - or her - arrival.

Whomever he - or she - was. She didn't have high expectations though and just hoped for something exciting.
H O T T T T T.

That was all Bar wanted from today. And not like working up a real sweat so his body temperature was off the charts.. but a lass that was right off the thermometer. Oh for the love of - why were there two lasses with red ribbons? And a guy? M8. Someone really needed to have been obvious with who was for who. TBH.

"Yoooooooo. Which one of you lasses is gonna help me open this envelope?" He kinda gestured it towards one of them (Tia) and found that his envelope started to open itself. Ooooooooooooh. Yessssssss. "YES MATE!" He had the fitter of the pair, defo.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________

Old 03-04-2019, 01:20 AM   #8 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
How does one find their date when they don't know they look like and only have one clue. Where you suppose to amuse they were attractive which Azzo guesses he has to trust who they have chosen for him.

Huh....was someone talking to him or the girl by him...sorry he didn't notice her he was lost in his head thinking about this whole idea. Which he doesn't regret but right now it was pretty awkward.

He looked at both of them before raising the arm with the red ribbon in case they were both in on this which is just weird but he has seen weirder. Well in his case the date would be a girl so now it was weird or was it different from them.

"Hey, are you...nevermind?"

She just looked a little similar to a friend he had back in Paris.
Arabella was about to respond to the boy's question but stopped herself when she heard footsteps approaching the three of them. Another boy... Who's date was he? Hers or... Other girl. She smiled as the guy seemed to cheer at the fact that he had gotten the other girl over her. She brushed a loose strand of strawberry blonde hair behind her ear before focusing on what the other boy had said. Did she look like... someone else? She glanced down at her envelope that had opened up to reveal a name.

"I guess we're partnered up," she offered the boy a smile. Hopefully he too wasn't hoping for the other girl... But if he was then maybe... maybe this was a learning for her. She found being set up on a blind date was incredibly vulnerable. She wasn't sure if she liked this but she had to stick it through. If it went bad, then she'd have to agree to the "arranged" marriage that her parents had mentioned to her earlier. Though this Morgenstern was determined to have fun. "I'm Ara."
Old 03-04-2019, 08:48 PM   #9 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
H O T T T T T.

That was all Bar wanted from today. And not like working up a real sweat so his body temperature was off the charts.. but a lass that was right off the thermometer. Oh for the love of - why were there two lasses with red ribbons? And a guy? M8. Someone really needed to have been obvious with who was for who. TBH.

"Yoooooooo. Which one of you lasses is gonna help me open this envelope?" He kinda gestured it towards one of them (Tia) and found that his envelope started to open itself. Ooooooooooooh. Yessssssss. "YES MATE!" He had the fitter of the pair, defo.
Glancing at her envelope, and then over at the couple on the stairs with identical ribbons to her own, Tia wondered for a brief second if her date was going to be a no-show. Because surely they wouldn't have matched her with a group of three and said 'hey, whoever is the odd one out loses'. RIGHT? Just when she was about to give up though, she heard a boisterous voice asking about opening the envelope.

OH PLEASE SURELY NOT??!?!?

It wasn't that he was bad looking he wasn't. But he was loud. Very loud. Excitable. Hopefully smart? "So it seems you're my partner? I'm Tia." Wait, their envelopes were labeled, weren't they?

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Old 03-05-2019, 12:39 AM   #10 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:

x2 x7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Arabella was about to respond to the boy's question but stopped herself when she heard footsteps approaching the three of them. Another boy... Who's date was he? Hers or... Other girl. She smiled as the guy seemed to cheer at the fact that he had gotten the other girl over her. She brushed a loose strand of strawberry blonde hair behind her ear before focusing on what the other boy had said. Did she look like... someone else? She glanced down at her envelope that had opened up to reveal a name.

"I guess we're partnered up," she offered the boy a smile. Hopefully he too wasn't hoping for the other girl... But if he was then maybe... maybe this was a learning for her. She found being set up on a blind date was incredibly vulnerable. She wasn't sure if she liked this but she had to stick it through. If it went bad, then she'd have to agree to the "arranged" marriage that her parents had mentioned to her earlier. Though this Morgenstern was determined to have fun. "I'm Ara."
Well...Azzo certainly wanted to get as far away from this other..mate as quickly as possible and was glad he finally knew who he date was and he wasn't disappointed. Or were they supposed to be doing a double blind date for double the awkwardness which Azzo thought was a horrible idea. But he had no idea the matchmaker services sense of humor.

"Guess so, no complaints from me" Azzo smiled looking at her "Azzo nice to meet you confusion and all...you want to open the envelope now?"

Please don't be anything stupid

Old 03-05-2019, 03:06 AM   #11 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Well...Azzo certainly wanted to get as far away from this other..mate as quickly as possible and was glad he finally knew who he date was and he wasn't disappointed. Or were they supposed to be doing a double blind date for double the awkwardness which Azzo thought was a horrible idea. But he had no idea the matchmaker services sense of humor.

"Guess so, no complaints from me" Azzo smiled looking at her "Azzo nice to meet you confusion and all...you want to open the envelope now?"

Please don't be anything stupid
His smile was comforting. Ara found herself returning his smile naturally. She felt comfortable standing next to him. It was weird to say that she felt that way because she had never met him before but something... something about him made her feel at ease. Perhaps it was the fact that he wasn't cheering that he had gotten the HOTTEST girl EVER. That was nice. "[b]Me either....[b]" she nodded. She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "No worries.. I think this matchmaker must have had a sense of humour... Or at least I hope so. She sent two couples to the same location..." She brushed a strand of reddy blonde hair behind her ear once more before glancing down at the envelope. "It's nice to meet you, Azzo."

She nodded. "Yeah, wonder what's inside?" she asked with a teasing smirk as she glanced up at Azzo. "A riddle or something..?" She opened her envelope to find a list... "Or a scavenger hunt?"
Old 03-06-2019, 01:42 AM   #12 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:

x2 x7

Quote:
His smile was comforting. Ara found herself returning his smile naturally. She felt comfortable standing next to him. It was weird to say that she felt that way because she had never met him before but something... something about him made her feel at ease. Perhaps it was the fact that he wasn't cheering that he had gotten the HOTTEST girl EVER. That was nice. "[b]Me either....[b]" she nodded. She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "No worries.. I think this matchmaker must have had a sense of humour... Or at least I hope so. She sent two couples to the same location..." She brushed a strand of reddy blonde hair behind her ear once more before glancing down at the envelope. "It's nice to meet you, Azzo."

She nodded. "Yeah, wonder what's inside?" she asked with a teasing smirk as she glanced up at Azzo. "A riddle or something..?" She opened her envelope to find a list... "Or a scavenger hunt?"
Azzo looked over at the other two when she said that because he did agree with her and well really hoped as he thought before that it wasn't a double blind date with all of them doing the same thing. How lazy could the matchmaker be?"I would add maybe even a weird sense of humor or someone isn't getting paid much to make these" Anyway onto the actual date since he assumed it was starting now and they actually had to do something besides talk which he hasn't been minding so far and he has not been a....well you know if you knew him before.

"Nice to meet you too....what does it say?"

A riddle??? Well he sucked at those unless you want a sarcastic answer-back....a scavenger hunt made more sense but it made him groan since it was so dumb.

"We would be having to do a scavenger hunt"

Old 03-10-2019, 05:17 PM   #13 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Glancing at her envelope, and then over at the couple on the stairs with identical ribbons to her own, Tia wondered for a brief second if her date was going to be a no-show. Because surely they wouldn't have matched her with a group of three and said 'hey, whoever is the odd one out loses'. RIGHT? Just when she was about to give up though, she heard a boisterous voice asking about opening the envelope.

OH PLEASE SURELY NOT??!?!?

It wasn't that he was bad looking he wasn't. But he was loud. Very loud. Excitable. Hopefully smart? "So it seems you're my partner? I'm Tia." Wait, their envelopes were labeled, weren't they?
Barsanti looked between the parchment in his hand and the girl before him as he was now no longer interested in the other couple nearby. Who cared what they got up to? He only cared about what he was gonna get by the end of this date. Preferably something along the lines of a kiss. "You're fit with a capital T, Tia." And boy oh boy was he going to enjoy looking for this list of objects with her walking ahead of him. Hopefully more than ten steps ahead so any hills worked in his favour.

"I'm guessing we better get a move on."

Old 03-11-2019, 05:37 PM   #14 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8

Quote:
Barsanti looked between the parchment in his hand and the girl before him as he was now no longer interested in the other couple nearby. Who cared what they got up to? He only cared about what he was gonna get by the end of this date. Preferably something along the lines of a kiss. "You're fit with a capital T, Tia." And boy oh boy was he going to enjoy looking for this list of objects with her walking ahead of him. Hopefully more than ten steps ahead so any hills worked in his favour.

"I'm guessing we better get a move on."
UHHHH..... Well that was quite the compliment? So she thought at least? "Yea? Guess keeping up with magical creatures has its advantages. Your eyes are quite bewitching for yourself, Barsanti." Mmmm, seeee she got them compliments down too. Also, that other couple clearly had nothing on them. Was this a competition? If so, Team BarsanTia totally was going to win this.

"Probably. Is there a time deadline?" She asked, curiously peering at the parchment.

Old 03-12-2019, 02:14 AM   #15 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Azzo looked over at the other two when she said that because he did agree with her and well really hoped as he thought before that it wasn't a double blind date with all of them doing the same thing. How lazy could the matchmaker be?"I would add maybe even a weird sense of humor or someone isn't getting paid much to make these" Anyway onto the actual date since he assumed it was starting now and they actually had to do something besides talk which he hasn't been minding so far and he has not been a....well you know if you knew him before.

"Nice to meet you too....what does it say?"

A riddle??? Well he sucked at those unless you want a sarcastic answer-back....a scavenger hunt made more sense but it made him groan since it was so dumb.

"We would be having to do a scavenger hunt"
His comment brought a smile to her lips and she couldn't help but chuckle. "And perhaps too much time on their hand?" she teased as she lifted the seal of the envelope, opening it up, to unveil their quest before them. She smirked as her eyes glanced at their task ahead of them. It was a scavenger hunt. Thank Merlin. A scavenger hunt was much better than multiple riddles.

"It is a scavenger hunt... We're going to have to find the following..." she spoke as her eyes cast over the list. "We're going to need one cinnamon social slice from Ole and Steen, a flyer for the 12 week 2097 run of Newsies from the Theatre Royal Haymarket, two empty coffee cups, a photo in front of M&M world, a plotted plant from the window of a local pub, six different tins of biscuits, and a packet of salt and vinegar crisps autographed by a theatre doorman..." She glanced up at him.

"There has to be a café nearby. Where do you wanna start?"
Old 03-12-2019, 10:45 PM   #16 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:

x7 x5

Quote:
UHHHH..... Well that was quite the compliment? So she thought at least? "Yea? Guess keeping up with magical creatures has its advantages. Your eyes are quite bewitching for yourself, Barsanti." Mmmm, seeee she got them compliments down too. Also, that other couple clearly had nothing on them. Was this a competition? If so, Team BarsanTia totally was going to win this.

"Probably. Is there a time deadline?" She asked, curiously peering at the parchment.
With a smirk, Barsanti swept his arm around Tia's waist and pulled her toward him to kiss her cheek. "I'm sure you can come up with something better than my eyes being bewitching, gorgeous." There was a twinkle in his eye as he released her and looked over their list of things that they needed to get.

"Dunno. I don't read instructions well. Let's just find the stuff as quick as we can and beat the uglies over there."

Old 03-15-2019, 12:45 AM   #17 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:

x2 x7

Quote:
His comment brought a smile to her lips and she couldn't help but chuckle. "And perhaps too much time on their hand?" she teased as she lifted the seal of the envelope, opening it up, to unveil their quest before them. She smirked as her eyes glanced at their task ahead of them. It was a scavenger hunt. Thank Merlin. A scavenger hunt was much better than multiple riddles.

"It is a scavenger hunt... We're going to have to find the following..." she spoke as her eyes cast over the list. "We're going to need one cinnamon social slice from Ole and Steen, a flyer for the 12 week 2097 run of Newsies from the Theatre Royal Haymarket, two empty coffee cups, a photo in front of M&M world, a plotted plant from the window of a local pub, six different tins of biscuits, and a packet of salt and vinegar crisps autographed by a theatre doorman..." She glanced up at him.

"There has to be a café nearby. Where do you wanna start?"
So far not so bad. No forced conversations and neither of them were being awkward which he admits was impressive at this point. Tho Azzo probably just jinxed it. He looked on in anticipation as she opened the envelope and well he was a tiny bit disappointed in that it was a scavenger hunt.

"A cinnamon social slice sounds delicious. Let's do that first and see what happens after that"

Since he assumed you could get one at the cafe. He did love really anything with cinnamon on it...ok not everything but you get the idea. And uh without further adu turned the way towards the cafe and waited for her to start walking with him.

"You go to Hogwarts?"

Was the only conversation started he could think of that wasn't rude or dirty.

Old 04-23-2019, 08:52 PM   #18 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8

Quote:
With a smirk, Barsanti swept his arm around Tia's waist and pulled her toward him to kiss her cheek. "I'm sure you can come up with something better than my eyes being bewitching, gorgeous." There was a twinkle in his eye as he released her and looked over their list of things that they needed to get.

"Dunno. I don't read instructions well. Let's just find the stuff as quick as we can and beat the uglies over there."
Gently placing her hand on his arm, Tia pulled it away and grinned sheepishly. Cause no kisses just yet, for her, even if it was something as innocent as a cheek kiss. She wasn't even sure she liked him yet, soz. "I'm I sure I could, after I saunter my way into Santi's heart," was that cheesy enough for Barsanti? Did he like her nickname? YES YES? No? EH, well if this didn't work out, she could always flee to Australia again.

Tia snorted. "I think we need to be able to read the list in order to know what stuff we're meant to find." Peering over at the list, she chewed her lower lip. "A cinnamon social slice from Ole and Steen? A flyer from the 12 week 2097 run of the Newsies from the Theater Royal Haymarket? Who made up this stuff???" Her eyes scanned further the list. "Okay, photo. We can do that one."

Old 05-05-2019, 02:14 PM   #19 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:

x7 x5

Quote:
Gently placing her hand on his arm, Tia pulled it away and grinned sheepishly. Cause no kisses just yet, for her, even if it was something as innocent as a cheek kiss. She wasn't even sure she liked him yet, soz. "I'm I sure I could, after I saunter my way into Santi's heart," was that cheesy enough for Barsanti? Did he like her nickname? YES YES? No? EH, well if this didn't work out, she could always flee to Australia again.

Tia snorted. "I think we need to be able to read the list in order to know what stuff we're meant to find." Peering over at the list, she chewed her lower lip. "A cinnamon social slice from Ole and Steen? A flyer from the 12 week 2097 run of the Newsies from the Theater Royal Haymarket? Who made up this stuff???" Her eyes scanned further the list. "Okay, photo. We can do that one."
No kisses? Yikes, this one was going to make him work hard, wasn't she? Bar gave her a once over and shrugged. Maybe she wasn't going to be worth this effort. At least there were pubs around here that he could go to later after ditching her. "Saunter ahead, sweetheart." Preferably ahead so he could watch from behind. He had preferences.

As she read, Bar found himself getting more and more bored. "Obviously the dating agency?" Had she been serious with that question? Why hadn't she found the fun in this yet? "'ight. Smile, then."

Old 08-16-2019, 07:23 PM   #20 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
Default Gabben / Open post
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Having just stepped out from the Ministry, Krel was heading North on Whitehall Road. She had completed her report with IMC, popped into DoM to see if there was any leads on Edward (there hadn’t been), and was now heading home to visit her father. Before she had departed out of the Mistry, she had tapped her hat with her rosewood wand, and it had transformed, from a stylish, pointy fedora to a simple pillbox. Her dragon hide heels click-clacked on the sidewalk as she walked.

It had been a while since she had last been in London, choosing recently to spend more time in Berlin. She was quite certain that the loss of Edward had something to do with her decisions, as did her father’s mental status. She felt bad about it, but work usually kept her busy enough to not focus on it too much. Besides, she told herself that Chippy and Uncle Hayden popped in on her father often enough. If something were wrong, they’d let her know.

She paused on a corner, waiting for the light and her stomach growled. ”Mmm…food,” she said aloud to herself. Which, for anyone who knew her translated to ‘tea and muffins.’ But where should she go? She guessed Diagon Alley was a near enough walk.
Old 08-16-2019, 07:34 PM   #21 (permalink)
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacen Youngblood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabben Gabriel Elijah Gardner

*It had been a long day and spending it in England at the Ministry of Magic was not something he was all too happy about. Finally finishing his discussions he headed out and knew that he needed to do one thing. Get something to eat.

Walking down the street he almost bumped into someone.*
"I'm sorry, I didn't see you-... Krel?"
Old 08-16-2019, 07:58 PM   #22 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Text Cut: Gabben
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRabbit View Post
*It had been a long day and spending it in England at the Ministry of Magic was not something he was all too happy about. Finally finishing his discussions he headed out and knew that he needed to do one thing. Get something to eat.

Walking down the street he almost bumped into someone.*
"I'm sorry, I didn't see you-... Krel?"

Someone bumped into her from behind and her hat tipped forward on her head, pushing some hair into her eyes. She reached up to push it back, only to realize that it wasn’t going to stay now. With a soft sigh, she pulled it off her head and pushed some coppery locks back off her forehead. It was only as she was attempting to replace the hat that she realized she knew that voice. It had been quite a few years, but it was a voice she would never be able to forget. But perhaps she was mistaken…she was, after all, getting along in years.

Slowly, with her hands busy with pinning the hat in place, she turned. And found the that the man standing nearby her was indeed who she had thought it would be. ”Gabben,” she said with a smile. Finally getting the pin to slide into place, she put her hands down. ”Fancy running into you here.” Pause. He had always been bad at watching where he had been going. ”Or you running into me, I should say.” Krel spoke with the slightest of accents that implied she often spoke another fluently; in this case German.
Old 08-16-2019, 08:16 PM   #23 (permalink)
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacen Youngblood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

Someone bumped into her from behind and her hat tipped forward on her head, pushing some hair into her eyes. She reached up to push it back, only to realize that it wasn’t going to stay now. With a soft sigh, she pulled it off her head and pushed some coppery locks back off her forehead. It was only as she was attempting to replace the hat that she realized she knew that voice. It had been quite a few years, but it was a voice she would never be able to forget. But perhaps she was mistaken…she was, after all, getting along in years.

Slowly, with her hands busy with pinning the hat in place, she turned. And found the that the man standing nearby her was indeed who she had thought it would be. ”Gabben,” she said with a smile. Finally getting the pin to slide into place, she put her hands down. ”Fancy running into you here.” Pause. He had always been bad at watching where he had been going. ”Or you running into me, I should say.” Krel spoke with the slightest of accents that implied she often spoke another fluently; in this case German.
*Seeing that he had messed up her hair hat combo thing he reached out to try to help then realized he would have no idea what he would be doing to help. So his hands went in the air then back down like a child. Pushing that away he apologized again.*

"I'm so sorry, I've been here all day dealing with Swedish and British issues in magic."
*The magical government of Sweden had changed from a monarchy to a democracy. That meant lots of meetings for him before he could retire (something he was not looking forward to at all).*
"It's odd to see you here. Don't you live in Germany for the most part?"
Old 08-17-2019, 02:21 PM   #24 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1

Text Cut: Gabben
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRabbit View Post
*Seeing that he had messed up her hair hat combo thing he reached out to try to help then realized he would have no idea what he would be doing to help. So his hands went in the air then back down like a child. Pushing that away he apologized again.*

"I'm so sorry, I've been here all day dealing with Swedish and British issues in magic."
*The magical government of Sweden had changed from a monarchy to a democracy. That meant lots of meetings for him before he could retire (something he was not looking forward to at all).*
"It's odd to see you here. Don't you live in Germany for the most part?"

She waved a had dismissively in the air. ”No harm, no foul,” Her hair might be a bit messy now, but Gabben had certainly seen her looking worse. However, she subconsciously reached up and fiddled with the end of her braid. Her years of working in politics had given her a small complex regarding her presentation and fashion sense. ”Funny, I didn’t see you,” perhaps he had been on a different level, dealing with different people. ”I hope you’re business wasn’t too taxing.”

”I do,” she said in response to his question about Germany. Only, her tone was a wee bit sad. Ever since Edward disappeared, she had a hard time being around London for too long. ”But I had to meet with International Cooperation.” Giving reports and receiving instructions to keep an eye on passport and VISA movements. And she had stopped by the Department of Mysteries just in case there had been any updates. ”I also had to visit Vater. He's not been doing too well.”
Old 08-18-2019, 04:07 AM   #25 (permalink)
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacen Youngblood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
She waved a had dismissively in the air. ”No harm, no foul,” Her hair might be a bit messy now, but Gabben had certainly seen her looking worse. However, she subconsciously reached up and fiddled with the end of her braid. Her years of working in politics had given her a small complex regarding her presentation and fashion sense. ”Funny, I didn’t see you,” perhaps he had been on a different level, dealing with different people. ”I hope you’re business wasn’t too taxing.”

”I do,” she said in response to his question about Germany. Only, her tone was a wee bit sad. Ever since Edward disappeared, she had a hard time being around London for too long. ”But I had to meet with International Cooperation.” Giving reports and receiving instructions to keep an eye on passport and VISA movements. And she had stopped by the Department of Mysteries just in case there had been any updates. ”I also had to visit Vater. He's not been doing too well.”
*He saw her fiddle with her braid and he felt bad for messing up her hair. Women really worried about their appearance more than he thought. He on the other hand had a dark blue robe with a suit underneath. His hair was short but he still had a few curls in it. He hated dressing up. Hearing her next comment he shrugged a little.*
"I've been meeting with many departments that I've lost count. I'll be here for another week trying to get things settled for Sweden's transition from a monarchy to a democracy like the ministry."

"I'm sorry that he isn’t doing well. What's been happening if you don't mind me asking."

*Right after he said that his stomach growled.*

“Umm sorry about that. Would you like to grab something to eat and catch up?”

Last edited by RedRabbit; 08-18-2019 at 07:01 PM.