sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1089 users online including...
KeithZinue , Andrewvh , Svetlmnv , Kimothy , natethegreat

6 members
1083 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Morgan P. Nickles Era

Morgan P. Nickles Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Morgan P. Nickles [IC January 2094 - December 2096; OOC October 2017 - October 2018]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2016, 06:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Adult Classroom
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Level Five is determined to help all the immigrants that that come through our doors. For that reason we have opened up some adult classes for anyone from immigrants to natural born citizens. The room off to the right of the lobby is open specifically for training and classes that could be held by anyone in the ministry. While not in use the room is open for an extra work space for level 5 employees and can be used as an extension for immigration officers doing interviews or investigations.

ooc: This room is open for anyone in the ministry to RP in!
Old 11-07-2016, 08:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

It was an early morning, but Erec had meetings upon meetings today as well as the Immigration divisions training. He had come in and put coffee on the front table for his employees. He was a bit worried about this meeting. There were some concerns that came up during the first meeting that had made Erec look through files and try to get a better understanding on them and if the position was different then what it was in France.

This being his actually position when he first started and through the years with the French ministry it was the one he was an expert at and the one he was fully passionate about. He had studied immigration laws and policies since he was 18 at Uni. Now the forty something year old felt the need to have this just to make sure his employees and himself were on the same page and that they all felt comfortable, plus this crisis plan was something he hoped would take off.
Old 11-07-2016, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

The best thing about this new boss was that he supplied coffee at their meetings. Cassie was the sort of person who could not function without coffee. Of course she had a cup at home before departing for the Ministry, but she could always count on more waiting for her when she got to work. And she didn't even have to brew it herself. She headed right for the coffee pot when she entered the classroom for the refresher training. Only after pouring herself a cup did she turn to greet the others. Except it appeared that she was the first one to arrive, after their new department head of course.

"Good morning Mr. Delacroix," she greeted with a polite smile. She quietly chose a seat and made herself comfortable. She did understand the point of the training, to make sure everyone was on the same page. That did not mean she wasn't just a bit salty about being made to do a training about the job she'd been doing for many years now. If he had any new information to help them perform better that might be a different story. She would see.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:30 PM   #4 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Very apprehensive Claudette entered the room labelled as the 'adult classroom' for the mornings training session for immigration officers. She really hoped that she wasn't the big reason why Mr Delacroix had felt it necessary to give them all training. With her hands in her robe pockets to keep them from flexing around too much because of nerves, she silently made her way towards the centre of the room where her boss and Cassandra were standing.

"Good morning Mr Delacroix and Cassandra," Claude greeted kindly. Lifting her left hand from her pocket she gestured toward the coffee table. "Is only coffee available or is there tea too?" Tea she loved. Coffee she disliked.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Erec was sipping his coffee when the first person arrived. Looking up he gave Miss White a smile. "Good morning, hope you have had a good one so far at least." Sometimes Erec wasn't sure if good was the correct terms to use with morning, but he hoped at least. He was just about to offer her a coffee when another had come into the room.

"Morning Miss Poignant, yes there is tea as well." He was a coffee drinking but knew some where. He even had some soda's for those who rather have that for their caffeine, to each their own of course. HE looked at his watch as some others joined. Were they only waiting on a few others. Well they probably could get started.

Getting up from his seat he went to the front and smiled at all of them. "I am hoping this will be an informative meeting for myself as well as for all of you. I know there were some concerns that were brought up at our beginning of the year meeting. So I hope this will help." He pulled some files from his brief case that had been sitting on the table. "Now as Immigration Officers you have been through all the officer training and hold some, not all, but some MLE items. Such as being able to interview, help, and or even investigate immigrants depending on the case. Has that been how you have handled things in the past?"

Trying to figure out how they worked before was key on how to move forward.
Old 11-19-2016, 02:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

"Morning Miss Poignant, yes there is tea as well." He was a coffee drinking but knew some where. He even had some soda's for those who rather have that for their caffeine, to each their own of course. HE looked at his watch as some others joined. Were they only waiting on a few others. Well they probably could get started.
Getting up from his seat he went to the front and smiled at all of them. "I am hoping this will be an informative meeting for myself as well as for all of you. I know there were some concerns that were brought up at our beginning of the year meeting. So I hope this will help." He pulled some files from his brief case that had been sitting on the table. "Now as Immigration Officers you have been through all the officer training and hold some, not all, but some MLE items. Such as being able to interview, help, and or even investigate immigrants depending on the case. Has that been how you have handled things in the past?"
Trying to figure out how they worked before was key on how to move forward.
Perfect! Her new boss had thought of those that weren't coffee drinkers too. "Thank you!" Claudy murmured out before preparing a cup of tea for herself. She silently wondered where all her colleagues had gotten to like Lilian, Katja and most of all Ryden and Charles. She somehow doubted that it was likely that Charles would come but she hoped for the others to show up before Erec started.

Taking a seat next to Cassandra and resting her hands around her steaming tea cup Claude watched and listened as Erec kicked off the meeting even though it was only two of them there. Gulping and licking her lips she shot Cassandra a glance while she wondered what Erec meant by MLE items. Did he mean special training like her Luc got? Hiding her momentary confusion she nodded in affirmation eyes on her boss. "Yes, that's how we've done it in the past." She hoped that Cassandra would back her up.

"We've gotten MLE training to be able to do our job well depending on the individual immigrant we are investigating, is that not how you want us to go about things?" When she got home she was going to prod Luc for answers. What on earth was MLE items?
Old 11-23-2016, 01:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

DIMC & DMAC
Cockatrice

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitry Konstantinov
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua Falsworth
Accidents & Catastrophes

x1 x2
cśur perfide | super prosecutor | Ameh's Squishy

Why, oh why did people have to schedule early morning meetings? Mitya had been a fan of them once upon a time he knew. In fact, when he'd still been at the Russian Ministry more than a few of his employees had complained about him calling them in early. Now it seemed karma was getting back at him in the form of a teething baby that had decided to keep his parents up half the night! At least Mitya had gotten a chance to down some coffee before leaving for work. Without the lifesaving liquid, he was sure that there would be no chance of him being alert enough to take in whatever this training session was going to address!

Dmitry's opinion was unchanged when he got to the door of the adult classroom and became aware that the meeting had already started. Wasn't being late a lovely impression to give their new boss. Still, dawdling outside the door wasn't going to make the impression that he gave any better and so Dmitry slipped into the classroom as inconspicuously as he could manage and listened to what was being said.

Well, at least from the little he heard nothing was being mentioned that Mitya himself should know about. Small mercies he supposed. It also appeared like he wasn't the only person to show up late. While Dmitry's transfer into the Immigration Division was extremely recent he knew that the division had more than two employees. Maybe his own impression wouldn't be so bad after all, provided he managed to actually look engaged in the meeting!

Last edited by Saiai; 11-23-2016 at 01:34 PM.
Old 11-28-2016, 07:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Ah another was joining them, good... good. "Hello Dmitry, please take a moment to grab a coffee or even some tea." The soda was there as well if he wanted. Erec figured it was easy to be seen. "Thank you for joining us." Looking at the others he smiled, "Dmitry has worked a long time in our department, but we've decided with some of his skills he would do a switch over to the immigration division. "

He listened as Claudette said that it was how they ran things. Good, good, he was glad to hear. It meant that they did have MLE training for self defense and that sort of thing. They were called officers and wore immigration officer badges, so they would know more then just an average person. "I'm very glad to hear that, because some of the things that alarmed me at the meeting was that we were relying on MLE a bit too much. As officers your job is to find the immigrants that have expired or hasn't even tried to get one and came in illegally. This people need owled to come in or you go to them and figure out what is going on. Some you'll find unnecessarily rude and you need to watch your back on those immigrants, but most are probably just not aware it has expired. If you feel a situation is too dangerous I'd like you to contact me first before MLE." He wanted aware of everything that was going on.

"Now can anyone tell me when your last self defense training was?"
Old 11-29-2016, 02:23 AM   #9 (permalink)

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Taking his cue from Charles, Ryden had his nose buried in memos as he made his way to the adult classroom, totally missing the new bossman who was already there. Well, he’d been in consultation with the Japanese Embassy and was more than thrilled to hear from old colleagues from yesteryears. As soon as the discussion started, Ryden’s attention quickly shifted from the memos to what was already going on in front of him. When did they arrive again? Had he been that absorbed with his work all along? The man awkwardly shifted in his seat, glancing towards the table of refreshments. He could really use strong coffee now.

As the discussion kept rolling, Ryden elected to sit the first question out since he’s fairly new to immigration. He managed to skip that task during his career, choosing to serve diplomats instead, and to be honest he’d rather serve those whom he’s familiar with; attitude and all. Not that he was totally clueless about the matter at hand, but he hated the feeling of being close to useless. It was a good thing that Ryden conveniently sat at the back, and listened to his colleagues.

His last defense training? Oh…isn’t this a bit timely? He’d just been to Hogwarts to meet his son’s Defense professor. Maybe he should have asked him an impromptu lesson? Ryden inconspicuously covered his mouth to hide a grin. His meeting with the young man had been very amusing indeed. Well, anyway, back to the topic. “To be honest, the last intense training I had, had been ages ago for me, Mr. Delacroix. I have served diplomats ever since finishing my short stunt as a Customs and Borders Officer.” Meaning, he had people at his disposal to do the MLE-related ‘stuff’ should things go wrong during an official visit. “However, back in the ICW and during my stay at the Japanese Ministry, we had regular exercises on how to protect our visitors. It was a requirement. Not as intense, but it was training nonetheless.” So really, he wasn’t that useless. He is Ryden Reed after all.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Old 11-30-2016, 03:17 PM   #10 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

When Ryden spoke up Erec turned his attention on the man and was delighted to hear what he had to say. "Yes, the consultants wouldn't have the amount of training as the officers, but it is never bad to know some. I know I've merged you into immigration to fully be able to help immigrants not only in other countries that have come from our country, but to help immigrants coming here." He smiled at the consultants happy to have them join this team.

"You are all a valuable group of workers. I think as a whole team you will be even better. We have so many immigrants in our files that some fall through the cracks without even knowing the resources we have here." That was sad within itself. "We as a department sometimes get a bad rep, because most people only know us as the bad guys out to deport when they hear officers. I want that to start to **** into how we are here to help."

"I am going to get a self defense training set up with MLE for all of you to get a chance to go to. I would recommend everyone in the department going to it, because dealing with all things on level five can put a person at risk depending on the situation and I want everyone as prepared as possible."
Old 08-18-2017, 01:54 AM   #11 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Ambassador Meeting

He was getting tired of all the long hours and all the paperwork, but it had been what he signed up for and a passion of his for so long. Foreign relationships were important to him and this egg drama had gone on long enough. It was bad enough that it was in his territory, but to have found them in other countries and the smuggler to be American had just caused so many more problems.

This meeting of course had taken a few months to get settled. With everyone needing time to travel and opening their own schedules it was finally settled they'd do it in July. Today was that day and Erec made his way to the adult classroom. They would have a formal meeting here and then after maybe he could take them all out for dinner to show his appreciation for their travels.

Coming into the meeting room he set all the papers needed out for all that was coming and poured himself a glass of water. This could be a long day.
Old 08-18-2017, 04:49 AM   #12 (permalink)

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

It seemed that he'd picked up a passenger on his way to the meeting spot. More like she had picked him up, seeing as she was the one who actually worked here day-to-day. Either way, it meant that Grayson had found the place with ease and with a pretty lady to boot. Not only that, it seemed as if they were the first ones here, aside from the department's head, of course.

"Hello," he greeted the man before pulling out a chair for his lovely wife (man, he still couldn't believe it) to take.

Sky followed her husband into the classroom, shaking her head with an amused smile and took the pulled out chair. She wasn't really one for the whole 'gentlemanly thing' usually, but when Grayson did it, she couldn't help but smile.

"Hello, Mr. Delacroix." She hoped that he didn't take their actions as them not taking this meeting seriously, because they were. This whole egg thing was a huge thorn in her side, and she was ready to be done with it and the rather unpleasant Creatures employee that had been placed in charge of retrieving the eggs once they were done.

You are Salt!
Old 08-18-2017, 08:02 AM   #13 (permalink)

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4
Default Intern Miami Felton
Zebtle | Malfoy Minion | Chico | Jedi | Huffinator

Miami walked into the meeting room, feeling slightly nervous. She gave a wide smile as she entered. And yes she also brought along a carton of mini-cupcakes for everyone in attendance as a sign of appreciation for their hardwork.

She turned to greet their department head. "Good morning,Mr. Delacroix.. and hello... I'm Miami Felton, the new intern," she introduced herself, "...I brought cupcakes for everyone, please help yourselves later." Of course, after the meeting ends. Miami had no intention to disrupt the course of this important meeting. She was here to learn and experience as much as she can and she will. Miami chose a seat by the corner, her quill and parchment at the ready to take down the minutes of meeting.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:10 PM   #14 (permalink)

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
Default Hello to all!
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Krel resisted the urge to yawn. She wasn’t sure why she thought sleeping at her father’s last night would be restful. Adian had been excited to see his daughter but his excitement had quickly turned into a really ban memory fit. She had spent a good portion of the night trying to convince her father that a) she was not Maggie (her mother) and b) that she was not mad at him. Thankfully, Kurby, the house elf she employed to take care of her father, had been kind enough to make her a ‘to-go’ cup of tea. She just hoped there were muffins at this meeting.

Balancing her to-go mug of tea and her black travel bag as she pushed open the classroom door. She hoped for a much happier welcome then the last time she had made a stop in the British Ministry. Oh sure, Herr Delacroix had been welcoming enough, but the rest of the staff? She made a mental shrug determined not to let history get her down. [

“Goot Morning,” she said in English that had the slight accent of a person that was used to speaking German. She glanced around the room, happy to see there was another Ambassador in the room. “Ambassador Gellar, Herr Delacroix,” she said warmly inclining her head in a soft welcome/acknowledging nod. She wasn’t sure who the young lady with Ambassador Gellar was, but a swift evaluation of their body language caused Krel to assume they were likely together, romantically. There was another young lady hiding in the corner. “Misses?” she acknowledged with a slight questioning tone.
Old 08-18-2017, 05:39 PM   #15 (permalink)

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Ryden Reed was back on British soil. The Former Immigration Consultant for the DMC was prompt, and perhaps early for the day's agenda, not because he was excited about the problem Erec's facing at the moment, but because it was an opportunity for him to see his former colleagues. The new British Ambassador to Japan, in his usual three-piece suit, entered the premises and was quick to spot an old friend. "Erec!" Oops? Perhaps, it wasn't the proper way to greet a colleague, considering his current diplomatic status, but what the heck. He was Ryden Reed, and there was no way he'd get his promotion up in his noggin'.

"Aside from the daily work problems you have to face around here, I do hope you are faring well." Both men had been, obviously, very busy with their careers that they had no time to catch up. Ryden gave Erec a solid handshake and turned to stand beside him to see who else was there. Polite hellos were given to Ms Carter-Hope, Ambassadors Gellar and Ansell, and a young woman he didn't recognise. Wasn't she too young to be a secretary?

Anyway, where were the others? Regina? Katja? Charles?

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Old 08-19-2017, 05:30 PM   #16 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Were the late nights in the office starting to show on the man's face? He hoped not, but it might be. Taking a sip of his water he collected his thoughts as the door open. Standing he gave a smile as the first arrived, "Good day Grayson, thank you for being able to make it." He nodded at his own employee as he watched the two come in. Having the paperwork he knew they were together and he was very much a person of men should play the part of gentlemen, so he was very approving of the way they were. "Please Sky, even here it's still Erec." He liked to keep the laid-back tone even in something more serious. He wanted his team to feel like a team not feel like he was giving them orders. The entire level five seemed to work great that way.

His brows did lift as he saw the cupcakes, though it was sweet. He had told the interns they could join them in this meeting to see how things were run. "Thank you Miami that was very thoughtful." He motioned for her to have a seat off to the side to observe while the rest of the ambassadors were entering. " Good Day Krel I hope your travel was smooth." He had been in touch with Krel the past year and knew that the egg smuggling had come to her ministry as well.

Giving a smile as he saw his former immigration consultant he extended his hand to give a shake to the hand offered, "Things are well, not much going on but work at the moment." Being single helped him be able to be married to the job. "As everyone else is getting here I know you all know why we are here, but I'd like to take a moment and thank you for coming.
There will be some new faces coming in, we have some interns and I thought this meeting could be a great place for them to see how our foreign relations work."
Offering a smile towards Miami so they could see who he was talking about so far.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12
Default All of youuu ^_^
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

It was a good thing this meeting was being held when Sachin was stationed in England otherwise he would be in trouble. The timezones drove him insane but since he loved what he did, he never complained. And he was just saying, but he missed India. He'd been away from the place for a week so far but before he returned, he had some work to complete.

The Ambassador casually entered the room, cup of coffee from his favourite shop in hand. "Namaste, everyone.'' Sachin nodded to Erec, Krell, Ryden and the other familiar faces. The unfamiliar ones he figured were the interns. "Welcome to the DIMC.'' A warm smile was offered. Who knew... maybe some of them would actually return to work at the Department in the future.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 08-20-2017, 06:26 PM   #18 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Rooney did not feel that he had to bring a gift with him to make the people he was working with over the summer like him, so he settled into a seat and got out his three notebooks. One for people notes, one for meeting notes and the other for anything extra. He did not look rude or unapproachable, but honestly just wanted to see how things were going. This meeting was about important things and not about acknowledging him or his fellow interns.

Time to see Sir Erec in his element.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________

Old 08-21-2017, 02:43 AM   #19 (permalink)

Tom's Anime love

DMAC
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliot Delgado Severin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Demetri
Accidents & Catastrophes
x4
Zebtle | Malfoy Minion | Chico | Jedi | Huffinator

Gosh...so many of them turned their attentions on her, but she was too shy to give a polite reply. Thank goodness Mr.Delacroix introduced her first and told them what she was here for. She blushed and smiled a little back towards their department head, grateful for him. "Namaste...thank you, Sir." She greeted back, her voice small at the man (Sachin). At the corner of her eyes, Miami saw Rooney came in and couldn't help but frown slightly. It was already bad enough as it was, she heard rumours about him that she didn't like and she thought she would see the last of the ex-headboy. Obviously, she was wronged. Hopefully, she stayed well away from him as possible. Her intention focused on the meeting and that was her main objective.
Old 08-22-2017, 01:42 AM   #20 (permalink)

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

Oh, Danae hoped she was not running late!

How embarrassing that would be.

She was rushing down the hallway, her shoes click-clacking loudly against the floor, as she attempted to find the room her and her fellow ambassadors were meeting in. As soon as she came across a room with a few people in it, she glanced at the sheet of paper she was holding that she jotted down the location on, making sure it was he right room, before entering.

Thank goodness, it looked like they hadn't started the meeting yet!

"Bonjour." She knew a few familiar faces within the room, but some of the faces were also brand new to her. "Danae Couture." She found herself a seat and got comfortable.
Old 08-22-2017, 12:24 PM   #21 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Katja took a quick moment to adjust her fascinator and check her make-up before sauntering into the classroom. Her green eyes darted around the room and found that several people had already arrived.
Oh, dear! She wasn't late, was she? A public reprimand from the department head was not her idea of a good start to this meeting... or any meeting, come to think of it!

Luckily, that appeared not to be the case. "Hello, Mr. Delacroix, Ms. Carter-Hope, Ambassadors, interns," she greeted the group, giving each person a smile and polite nod. The boss received an extra smile, just for good measure, and the intern who brought cupcakes (Miami) earned an approving beam from the blonde Danish witch. She liked this young lady already! She was pleased to see that at least one of the interns had already mastered the art of sucking up to one's superiors. That skill would take her far!

"I'm Katja Westergaard, Immigration Division Head," she introduced herself, more for the interns' benefit than anyone else's. With the necessary formalities out of the way, she daintily settled into a chair and neatly arranged the notebook and bright magenta fwooper quill in front of her. Then she turned her attention to Mr. Dleacroix.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
Old 08-23-2017, 07:35 PM   #22 (permalink)

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Dora had been sitting quietly near Rooney, merely observing everyone and everything. This was exciting, no? All of these foreign Ambassadors and YAY. Armed with a quick quotes quill and a notepad, the blonde girl intended to take notes about EVERYTHING, okay!

Her eyes traveled to each person Mr. Delacroix introduced. MHM. Sure did. She also noted the different languages they had all been greeted in thus far. HOW EXCITING. But the young lady kept her mouth shut tight and her quill scribbling.

For now.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:47 AM   #23 (permalink)

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

An ambassador meeting in July, a month usually reserved for holidays, bad sunburns and heat-related temper tantrums. Or was he spending too much time in the Greek Islands? In any case, this ought to be rather interesting. No stranger to DIMC meetings himself, Stewart Fleming found that he enjoyed discussing issues with his fellow ambassadors, and getting to rub shoulders with some foreigners stationed in England was always a blessing.

Greece being an important export venue and one Britain worked with heavily, he had made the necessary travel arrangements in order to arrive at the Ministry several days before the meeting. Over twenty years of being an ambassador, one learns that one has to come prepared to these meetings. He nodded to the people he recognised, which weren't many as he spent the majority of his time either in Athens or with his daughter when he was in London.

No matter though, the would soon learn who he was. Taking a seat, Stewart adjusted his glasses and went over his notes, deciding he would start with the report on suspicious activities in Thessaloniki, the more relevant magical export location. As... fun as Athens was, magical Greece had much more to offer than ruins and the occasional cyclops by the docks.

Oh, and he didn't really pay much attention to the interns. After all, being a former International Cooperation intern himself, he knew the best way for them to learn was to sit quietly and watch. That, and because he would have liked this initiative to have come about when his daughter was still at school.

_____________I could still change the end

Last edited by Daemon; 08-24-2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:17 AM   #24 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

As more had come in he greeted them one by one and introduced them around the room, though most of the Ambassadors had been here before and knew each other. Glancing at his watch he wondered where Charles was since he was the head of these ambassadors, but it was alright they could start without him. Taking another sip of his water he stood rather than sit in front of the group for a moment.

"I want to first welcome all of you. I know you are busy in the countries you work, but with this issue, it was easier to meet than owl everyone the same information. As you are aware we've been watching for illegal trading of dragon eggs for the past two years. My hope that it was only happening in Britain failed the minute Krel came in to make us aware that a seller was caught in Germany. This seller did give us much-needed information that we were able to collect the identity of the smuggler. I've made a packet for you to look through with the information of the man." He waited a few moments as the ambassadors glanced through. "I brought you all here for two reasons today the first is this. We need to know exactly what countries the eggs have shown up in. We know ours and Germany for sure, there are talks that the eggs were to make their way into Canada from Romania. " Jotting down a note he had just thought about he turned towards the American Ambassador, "Since the man is American we are looking at the red tape to see if he would be tried there or Romania where the eggs have been stolen. We do know he has been living in the U.K. "

They still needed to question the other two closest to him. "Have any of your ministry's had any issues with dragon eggs that you are aware of?"
Old 08-31-2017, 02:26 AM   #25 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Sachin greeted everyone that arrived after him. He was completely at ease and reeking of chill as he leaned back in his chair sipping his coffee. "Bonjour,'' he replied to Danae. Even though he had been apart of this department (sort of) for a while, he'd never ceased being amazed at all the bilingual persons there. His eyes moved back to the intern (Miami). "Nervous? No need to be if you are.''

Sachin didn't straighten as the meeting got started. Nope, he simply remained chill and relaxed. Ah, yes. Illegal dragon egg trading. He quickly brushed through the information that had been given to them. "I know India's ministry has been vigilant since the issue was first brought up. I've heard of an increased demand for powdered Chinese Fireball eggs but there's not much information at present. Investigation's still ongoing.''

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺