sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1060 users online including...
VannFript , Evabfi , Methrenhow , GordonAcime , love-for-HP , alkogol_acer

7 members
1053 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Morgan P. Nickles Era

Morgan P. Nickles Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Morgan P. Nickles [IC January 2094 - December 2096; OOC October 2017 - October 2018]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2017, 04:34 AM   #251 (permalink)
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default ALL the people! Well...that mentioned us lol
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

SPOILER!!: minister
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegz View Post
were the interns all here yet? The minister arrived without any sort of fanfare and checked the time. She was due to give them a quick welcome and then she'd need to be off for another meeting. Yet another meeting. And then after that another. Meeting.

It was going to be a day of meetings. Perhaps she could trouble one of the level one interns to bring coffee.

MERLIN'S BEARD! It was the Minister of Magic! Juno wanted to say hello or something, but she couldn't get her voice to work. Instead she nervously smiled and waved at the woman. She was absolutely lovely. Maybe once she got used to the fact that she would be working near her, she would actually say something.

Only time would tell.

SPOILER!!: killian
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmadammalfoy View Post
the dark-haired gryffindor loaded his plate up with food and looked around. He said hello to each of the ministry employees and other interns, giving each one a nod and a polite smile as he passed. Was one of them the dmc department head? He wondered if his dad was going to show up at this thing. Hopefully not because that would be kinda embarrassing! As he searched for a place to sit, he saw a few girls he knew from school (ava, noelle, and juno) and waved at each of them. "hey, ladies!" he greeted, flashing them a big smile.

"Hey, Killian!" Juno called back to the young man. She didn't know him well, but she knew him. He was in Gryffindor. She couldn't remember if he was older than her, same age, or younger than her though.

Well, at least she knew his name.

SPOILER!!: noelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancecoeur View Post
another familiar face joined her and she smiled at juno who came over. She smiled back. "hey!" oh, juno was in the auror division. A little jealousy surged through noelle because goal... Right... There. But she extinguished that surge. "oh wow! Auror! That's what i was hoping for." but mles was good too...

Juno smiled hugely at Noelle. She knew how badly the younger girl wanted to be an Auror as well, but after Juno said which division she was in, the Gryffindor Prefects face fell a little, which told Juno she hadn't gotten Auror. Now she felt bad. She wasn't meaning to prance about showing off. Juno was just very excited. "Awe, I was hoping you had gotten it too so we could patrol together like we did at Hogwarts." She paused for a moment, "At least we are both in MLE! I am sure we will see a lot of each other." She hoped they would at least. Noelle was a sweetheart and Juno enjoyed spending time with her.

SPOILER!!: ava
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomraven View Post
ava thought there were only two interns for magical law enforcement, until someone showed up. "hey, juno." she smiled at the older girl. Well, at least she wasn't alone since the former hufflepuff was also interning for auror division.

"Hey Ava! Are we working together?" That was exciting! Juno didn't know the younger girl very well, but she was excited to get to know her better. Hopefully they would hit it off.

SPOILER!!: azura!
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchybubbles View Post
She saw noelle, but she didn't go over to say hi seeing as her bestie was with her other bestie, best not to rock the boat. She did wave at juno though, before looking around a bit and who else she could see.. She saw a few people she recognized, but still didn't want to bother anyone so she stayed in her corner with her badge.

Juno saw Azura pretty quickly across the room. She wanted to go over to her, but she was already pretty busy with her division and she didn't want to interupt. So she waved back and gave her soon to be sister a big grin and two thumbs up! They would definitely have to eat lunch together soon.

SPOILER!!: tempest
Quote:
Originally Posted by schroyers View Post
right.. More children *cough* interns.

"pleasure to meet you, ms darcy and you as well ms burton. You two will be with me it looks like." though again, what was she supposed to make them do? Maybe paperwork of some kind? Or maybe her department head had something for the interns to do. But if so she had no clue what it was.

Her american accent probably set her apart from everyone else in the room as she talked to the small group of girls. all girls the thought dawned on her and she thought it was pretty cool that these girls had an interest in law enforcement. She remembered being their age and being told that this was something for her brothers to do. Boy did she prove them all wrong.

"yes, ms summers. I believe that means you'll be with our security officers. It's equally important and prestigious." she didn't want the girl getting discouraged from wanting to join the ranks of the mle one day. Because even though they were interns now one day they wouldn't be and security was very important. Without it anyone could come in and harm employees or take things from the department of mysteries. Anything could happen without good security. She pointed summers to the only security officer she could see. "this way." she led the girls closer. "this is simon bennett, he's one of our security officers, so you'll be working with him and his team ms. Summers." honestly she might get more hands on work than the auror girls.

Oh look the minister.

This was so awesome! Though Tempest kinda seemed bothered that she was having to babysit them. NO MATTER. Juno would prove that she was an asset. She nodded at the woman's statement about herself and Ava being with her. She couldn't wait to get started.

When Tempest began taking Noelle over to someone else, Juno followed. She wasn't sure what else to do...seeing as they were supposed to be her charges. She listened and was surprised to hear that Security was what Noelle would be doing. She was sure this was some kind of mistake.

SPOILER!!: simon
Quote:
Originally Posted by holmesian feline View Post
the security head had turned his head in the direction of the blonde auror who appeared to be trailing interns just as she was making her approach on him. The man turning to full attention as he was introduced. “hello…welcome miss summers.” simon greeted with a polite and even friendly smile, listening as tempest continued to speak. An intern…for him? Simon was mildly confused but he tried not to show it. They had been informed on who was coming and who was getting what and last he checked, no interns were slated specifically for security. It wasn’t like the division had the excitement and publicity the auror division and others had to entice people to want to join.

“actually mles…” he started, taking in the badge for information on where the young woman belonged. “…stands for magical law enforcement squad which is the hit wizards and patrol officers.” more like the aurors than security. Actually went on patrols outside of the building. “not that i would mind assisting you around and training but a peyton stewart would actually be your supervisor,” he informed, his gaze flittering briefly around the room and gathered people. “though i can’t say i see her around here.” or any of her division come to think of it.

Which meant he felt unsure what to do. Certainly not just drop off like tempest.

Hit wizards and patrol officers! That sounded way better...no offense. She was sure security officer was a great job and well needed at the ministry, but Noelle was far better than walking around the ministry all day. Juno listened intently wondering when they would go up to level 2.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:06 AM   #252 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default Mentions of Addi, Azura, Priscilla, Lynley, and Ava. ^_^
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Okay, so the Department Head seemed pretty alright even if she was looking him up and down; Jonah hoped that he passed the test, but since her manner wasn't in the least bit off with him, he supposed that he HAD. That was a good thing because he didn't want to intern with someone who didn't like him much. Things were already hard enough for him right now seeing as he was shy. Well, at least he should be opening up more once he was settled in... "Oh, yes. I am definitely ready to start." He couldn't help but return the smile.

Following along, he made his way over to the two girls who would be interning with him in the department (Azura and Priscilla). "Hello," he said to them with a shy but friendly smile. Hopefully they would all become friends by the time that the internship was over.

HA!

Gabby had seen that look from Lynley and knew exactly what it had been about. Her boss/best friend knew just how much social events like this grated on her nerves. What she probably didn't know, however, was the fact that she was talking to her niece. Smirking, she sent a wave. Too bad Lynley was now busy with her interns, because right now she mostly just wanted to talk to HER. Well, her or Addison who was also busy with interns...

Instead she focused all of her attention on Ava, who she barely knew at all. Gabby had only heard about her internship because Teddy had been aware of it and had mentioned it to Archer. Other than that she wouldn't have had any idea that it was happening. And now she was trying to get to know the girl a little better; this was just the wonderful and pleasant kind of person that she was. "Oh, no. I have no desire to work in law enforcement. I work in magical transportation." Something that at least Teddy had remembered. "So you want to be an Auror then?" Seemed like the kind of thing Ava might be into, but then again she didn't know much about her...
Old 08-22-2017, 11:25 AM   #253 (permalink)
Formerly: Tegz

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default Minister's welcome here.
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Griffin was quietly sitting at the table eating as he heard some of the department heads talking. It was interesting, but he still wasn't sure if he knew which one was his or if he was even there. He had gotten the owl, but that was it. As he looked around he noticed the minister. Now that was an exciting opporutunity one didn't get everyday, so instead of just sitting at the table Griffin backed up and wheeled himself over towards the minister. "Hello Ma'am it is a pleasure to meet you." He may have forgoten to even say his name, because the lady that was standing by him had mentioned the department he was interning.
And a young man was approaching her. Which was fine. Althea turned her attention towards him and nodded pleasantly, a welcoming smile gracing her lips. "Likewise. I hope you will find your time interning here to be valuable. May I ask your name?" She presumed that he knew hers.

SPOILER!!: level one interns

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Oh look. There was a woman who OOZED confidence and demanded attention. Heh.

Sachiko supposed she ought to go over and introduce herself and do a little buttering up. Only that proooooobably meant she would have to subject herself to SERVANT like duties. Fetching coffee, fluffing pillow, giving hair advice and whatever. All things that she had always considered below herself and made first years do FOR her. Or daddy because he was totally and completely wrapped around her finger. Tehe.

So ugh. Fine. FIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE. She would...give this a try she SUPPOSED. All for the sake of becoming Ministry Royalty and bragging rights. May as well get SOMETHING out of this BORING experience.

"Good day, Minister," came her force sing-song voice with a sweeeeeeeet smile. "Sachiko Shiradou-Morrison. I've been bestoyed the honor of interning with your office specifically." Although it was REALLY the other way around. She was a gift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pundantic View Post

Chloe didn't actually notice the other level one intern because she was too busy looking for that telltale green hue that would single her out as a colleague. It was Day 1 and Day 1 Chloe didn't care much for other departments. She had to gain her bearings, figure out her schedule and be prepared to be thrown into the craziness without any warning or much support.

Fraternising with other departments would come later, once she was proper settled.

Eventually, Chloe did notice Sachiko (yes, she knew her name as they went to school together and Chloe made it her business to know things) but only when she approached the Minister. Chloe heard the tail end of their conversation and was confused when she said she would be working with the Minister's Office. Didn't she know she was wearing the wrong pin, then? Non-Ravenclaws made no sense to Chloe. Honestly.

She hung back while Althea was bombarded on all sides by people that apparently wanted to brown nose. And when there was a brief opening, she jumped in, "Hello, ma'am. I don't want to keep you. I imagine you're very busy. But I didn't want to be rude and not say hello."

And a hello was just fine. She wasn't going to rope Althea into some dull conversation and keep her from, WELL, running the Ministry.

And another one. The tall blonde woman tipped her head politely, a small smile forming.

"I'd hardly call it a bestowing of honour, Miss Shiradou-Morrison. Your family own the Leaky Cauldron, do they not? I expect you'll know what it is to work hard then, and we'll expect no less on level one. Incidentally, you're wearing the wrong badge I'm afraid." She wasn't a big fan of the colours either, but it was what it was. Noting Chloe Newman's approach she added, "Sachiko, you'll find it much smoother learning the ropes sticking with your fellow intern, Chloe - she's interned with us the past few summers. You'll both be under our level one department head, Delphine Cavanagh's supervision of course, but I do hope to get the chance to work closely with both of you at some point. If you'll both excuse me." She smiled warmly at the two girls and stepped away. She'd need to welcome everyone in just a moment so that she could continue with her busy schedule.

Quote:

His eyes moved as he saw Rooney's and gave a small grin. She had been in his letter as well. "Oh yes she wanted this welcome lunch to greet you all. Minister Scabiors was a professor at one point so the youth is very important to her. Come on you both should get a chance to say hello." He turned to get Althea's attention, "Minister Scabiors if you have a second I have two interns I'd like you to meet." He had told Rooney in his letter he'd find sometime for him to meet her so why not let it happen on the first day.
[/COLOR]
"Erec, please. Its Scabior, without the second S." Althea chided gently, but she'd only say it once. "And yes, absolutely. In just a moment if you don't mind? I'll just address the group first so that everyone can be on their way."

------

Althea used her wand to make her voice louder, but not unpleasantly so,
just enough that it would carry magically and everyone would hear her....
including those who were already making a hasty exit. Hmm.

"Welcome Interns. I'm pleased to have you all here to work with us over your summer break. And by work, I do mean exactly that. The Ministry of Magic is a workplace after all, and I'm sure you will all learn some valuable skills and gain some valuable work experience in your time here." Althea smiled around at them, a slight twinkle in her eye. She'd not come down on them too hard, truly, but she did expect them to behave professionally when required.

"Please direct your questions to your department head, or the division head in charge of the area in which you are personally assigned. I myself am available for any of you who wish to come speak with me - you will need to make an appointment, however." But she'd always make time for anyone who asked.

"Last of all, and very importantly, have fun. I know its a cliche to say so, but truly, in any work you do in your life, if there isn't the spark of enjoyment there, you won't perform to your full potential, so please, make fun a priority in all your learning. Once again, welcome to the Ministry of Magic." She finished her little welcome and put her wand away with a flourish.

She had a few more minutes before she needed to be off herself.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
Old 08-22-2017, 11:43 PM   #254 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Veela

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Default Creatures peeps, come and see meeeeee <3
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Yeah, yeah. Lateness was a bad thing. Becca got that. She'd slipped quietly into a chair as Althea spoke and just leant her head back, closing her eyes for a moment. Just a second of peace was all she was asking for. One moment. All of the noise of creatures was exciting but Becca liked her quiet sometimes. At least in Italy they understood the importance of taking it slow when necessary. When Althea had finished speaking, Becca just lifted her hand with a sign that said 'Creatures'. It was the easiest way to make people come to her instead.

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
Old 08-24-2017, 12:55 PM   #255 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Rooney, yes that name did hit him as very familiar. Not only was he an intern in Erec's department, but he was the intern that sent him that very well thought out plan and letter after he had recieved his internship letter. Erec stretched out a hand in greeting. "Very nice to meet you as well. You both can just call me Erec. I'm not for the formalities in my department. We work as a team and teams don't typically call each other Mr. or Miss." He had hoped that would relax them both if they were at all nervous. "Our department is very busy right now with things going on so I'm hoping you are both ready to jump right in."

His eyes moved as he saw Rooney's and gave a small grin. She had been in his letter as well. "Oh yes she wanted this welcome lunch to greet you all. Minister Scabiors was a professor at one point so the youth is very important to her. Come on you both should get a chance to say hello." He turned to get Althea's attention, "Minister Scabiors if you have a second I have two interns I'd like you to meet." He had told Rooney in his letter he'd find sometime for him to meet her so why not let it happen on the first day.
What Erec would soon come to realise was that Rooney ONLY did formalities in conversation when he wasn't completely comfortable around the people he was with. But also it was how he maintained professional relationships with people. And relationships that he was really emotionally invested in, like he still called his girlfriend 'Miss Katherine' sometimes when he was being cute and generally adorable -- which was always, yes? "I'm very ready to join in, Sir. The department has my full attention this summer." Because he had everything else sorted out for when the summer was over. His schooling was sorted and ready to begin.

This was just his summer focus. And Rooney Bronwyn was EXCITED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"Erec, please. Its Scabior, without the second S." Althea chided gently, but she'd only say it once. "And yes, absolutely. In just a moment if you don't mind? I'll just address the group first so that everyone can be on their way."

------

"Welcome Interns. I'm pleased to have you all here to work with us over your summer break. And by work, I do mean exactly that. The Ministry of Magic is a workplace after all, and I'm sure you will all learn some valuable skills and gain some valuable work experience in your time here." Althea smiled around at them, a slight twinkle in her eye. She'd not come down on them too hard, truly, but she did expect them to behave professionally when required.

"Please direct your questions to your department head, or the division head in charge of the area in which you are personally assigned. I myself am available for any of you who wish to come speak with me - you will need to make an appointment, however." But she'd always make time for anyone who asked.

"Last of all, and very importantly, have fun. I know its a cliche to say so, but truly, in any work you do in your life, if there isn't the spark of enjoyment there, you won't perform to your full potential, so please, make fun a priority in all your learning. Once again, welcome to the Ministry of Magic." She finished her little welcome and put her wand away with a flourish.

Speaking of excited... Rooney was literally FACE. TO. FACE. with Minister Scabior and she was making comments to his Department Head and honestly??? It gave the Bronwyn male a stir in his stomach. Butterflies, even. Wow, how powerful was she? He didn't even mind that she needed time to speak to the entire group because it meant he could properly watch her talk and do her job and be generally amazing. WOW. Wow. Absolutely magnificently wow. He was going to have fun being able to live in this world commandeered by HER. BY ALTHEA SCABIOR. Wow. WOW.

It was probably obvious by his face that he was SO excited to be there and SO excited to be near her and was in so much awe of her. SO. MUCH. AWE.

When she had finished talking, Rooney took a step forward and stuck out his hand. For shakes, not for accosting or any of that sort. No one attack the intern. "Rooney Bronwyn at your service, Ma'am. It's an absolute pleasure to be in your presence." Did she remember his name? Did she know he was graduated and had served Hogwarts as a fantastic Head Boy? DID SHE ADMIRE HIM YET?!!!!!!!

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________

Old 08-26-2017, 01:01 PM   #256 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post
Okay, so the Department Head seemed pretty alright even if she was looking him up and down; Jonah hoped that he passed the test, but since her manner wasn't in the least bit off with him, he supposed that he HAD. That was a good thing because he didn't want to intern with someone who didn't like him much. Things were already hard enough for him right now seeing as he was shy. Well, at least he should be opening up more once he was settled in... "Oh, yes. I am definitely ready to start." He couldn't help but return the smile.

Following along, he made his way over to the two girls who would be interning with him in the department (Azura and Priscilla). "Hello," he said to them with a shy but friendly smile. Hopefully they would all become friends by the time that the internship was over.
The young man seemed polite and eager enough for the moment. One could only tell for sure how this would pan out when he had been here for a few days at the very least. "Wonderful, if you're hungry at all feel free to eat something before we head to the department." There was lots of food so no sense in going hungry at all. For the time being she would stick around in cast her interns had any more questions but soon enough, Addison would need to return to her department.

You are Bread!
Old 08-27-2017, 06:58 PM   #257 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Oh dear.

Rachel hoped she hadn't annoyed the Minister with her silly question. In truth, she was in awe of the woman but she was pushing that emotion aside. Thankfully, she was saved by someone. She turned to smile gratefully at him (Griffin). "Hello to you too. Yes, I am.'' Her eyes shone. "Really? That's wonderful. Have you seen any other interns for the department? I'm Rachel Watson and I'm terribly sorry for my rambling.''

It was precisely at that moment that the sixteen year old noted the other pair of eyes on her (Olly). She decided to say hello. "Hello, there. Are you with the Department of Environmental Protection as well?''
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Olly took her hand back and folded them behind her back, leaning against the wall again. "We usually have events at the start of the year to welcome the new employees, yes." Not interns. They'd never had interns before. This was new and she STILL hadn't decided whether or not she liked it. So far so good though. Still. That was as far an assessment she would make. She didn't dislike Griffin.

Nodding she briefly looked around, eyes landing on the other intern before returning to the young man in front of her. "It's always been my passion." That was answer enough, yes? Yes. "So you're more interested in Oceanoizardry then?" Not one of "hers" then. Oh well. As for his accident she didn't feel like it was her place to ask (nor was she particularly curious for now) about what had happened.

Before she got the chance to say more on any of the work they did here in the ministry they were joined by their other intern. (Where was their department head anyway?! Had she been secretly chosen as the welcoming committee without anyone telling her?! Like, they all owed her. ESPECIALLY their department head. She'd have to have a word with him later.)

"I am." Olly replied to the girl's question. "I'm Olly. Olly Clarke." Welcome and all that.
As she said it was her passion he had hoped she would elaborate, but she didn't so he would maybe find out later on.
There were many things going on and one was the other intern joining them. "Griffin, nice to meet you, Rachel. I have not, but I have found someone from the department. You haven't seen the department head have you?" Still wondering if the department even had one at this point. All the others seemed to be making their rounds.

Looking back at Olly he nodded, "Yes it was a passion for a while of mine,
but now I'm not fully sure where I fit in, so I'm looking at all my options.
I know I want herbology, but specifics are still a bit unclear."
As the minister started to talk he turned his chair and listened. Would they be headed to their departments to begin work now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
And a young man was approaching her. Which was fine. Althea turned her attention towards him and nodded pleasantly, a welcoming smile gracing her lips. "Likewise. I hope you will find your time interning here to be valuable. May I ask your name?" She presumed that he knew hers.

SPOILER!!: level one interns

She was asking his name and Griffin for a moment might have forgotten it. He swallowed hard to try to get rid of the nerves,
"Griffin ma'am I'll be interning int he Environmental department. I am very eager to get started and learn all I can from the employees there."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz
And another one. The tall blonde woman tipped her head politely, a small smile forming.

"I'd hardly call it a bestowing of honour, Miss Shiradou-Morrison. Your family own the Leaky Cauldron, do they not? I expect you'll know what it is to work hard then, and we'll expect no less on level one. Incidentally, you're wearing the wrong badge I'm afraid." She wasn't a big fan of the colours either, but it was what it was. Noting Chloe Newman's approach she added, "Sachiko, you'll find it much smoother learning the ropes sticking with your fellow intern, Chloe - she's interned with us the past few summers. You'll both be under our level one department head, Delphine Cavanagh's supervision of course, but I do hope to get the chance to work closely with both of you at some point. If you'll both excuse me." She smiled warmly at the two girls and stepped away. She'd need to welcome everyone in just a moment so that she could continue with her busy schedule.

------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
What Erec would soon come to realise was that Rooney ONLY did formalities in conversation when he wasn't completely comfortable around the people he was with. But also it was how he maintained professional relationships with people. And relationships that he was really emotionally invested in, like he still called his girlfriend 'Miss Katherine' sometimes when he was being cute and generally adorable -- which was always, yes? "I'm very ready to join in, Sir. The department has my full attention this summer." Because he had everything else sorted out for when the summer was over. His schooling was sorted and ready to begin.

This was just his summer focus. And Rooney Bronwyn was EXCITED.

Speaking of excited... Rooney was literally FACE. TO. FACE. with Minister Scabior and she was making comments to his Department Head and honestly??? It gave the Bronwyn male a stir in his stomach. Butterflies, even. Wow, how powerful was she? He didn't even mind that she needed time to speak to the entire group because it meant he could properly watch her talk and do her job and be generally amazing. WOW. Wow. Absolutely magnificently wow. He was going to have fun being able to live in this world commandeered by HER. BY ALTHEA SCABIOR. Wow. WOW.

It was probably obvious by his face that he was SO excited to be there and SO excited to be near her and was in so much awe of her. SO. MUCH. AWE.

When she had finished talking, Rooney took a step forward and stuck out his hand. For shakes, not for accosting or any of that sort. No one attack the intern. "Rooney Bronwyn at your service, Ma'am. It's an absolute pleasure to be in your presence." Did she remember his name? Did she know he was graduated and had served Hogwarts as a fantastic Head Boy? DID SHE ADMIRE HIM YET?!!!!!!!
What? Oh was he saying her name wrong? His thick accent at times did make it seem that way. "Sorry Minister my mistake."
Though he could be humble about it and not say anything just agree and that is what he did, she was busy with so much going on this wasn't the time or the place to decide on wrongs and rights.

Looking back to Rooney he nodded, "I'm very glad to hear that you are ready to work. We have plenty for you to do this summer." He had lined up a few things that he hoped they would be able to learn from his employees.
Old 08-30-2017, 11:38 AM   #258 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
As she said it was her passion he had hoped she would elaborate, but she didn't so he would maybe find out later on.
There were many things going on and one was the other intern joining them. "Griffin, nice to meet you, Rachel. I have not, but I have found someone from the department. You haven't seen the department head have you?" Still wondering if the department even had one at this point. All the others seemed to be making their rounds.

Looking back at Olly he nodded, "Yes it was a passion for a while of mine,
but now I'm not fully sure where I fit in, so I'm looking at all my options.
I know I want herbology, but specifics are still a bit unclear."
As the minister started to talk he turned his chair and listened. Would they be headed to their departments to begin work now?
Hello, yes, Olly was said someone from the department.

And no, she wasn't entirely sure where her Department Head was either.

Olly nodded when he elaborated on his interests a little. "You might not be able to work in the field as much but you'll find something to work on, i'm sure. Maybe lab research." If that was something he'd be interested in. "It's good that you didn't give up on what you're interested in, though." She even offered a small smile.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Old 09-01-2017, 02:00 AM   #259 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Hello, yes, Olly was said someone from the department.

And no, she wasn't entirely sure where her Department Head was either.

Olly nodded when he elaborated on his interests a little. "You might not be able to work in the field as much but you'll find something to work on, i'm sure. Maybe lab research." If that was something he'd be interested in. "It's good that you didn't give up on what you're interested in, though." She even offered a small smile.
He was hoping to get to learn many things from this lady. She seemed interesting and actually knowing her stuff. "Yeah,
it's all I've ever wanted to do, so even though I can't really get in the water I hope to maybe do something with it, or at least something with plants.
I'm just glad I've had a supportive family and boyfriend through all of it."
Well he guess he should say fiance, but boyfriend words too.

He looked around and realized people were now leaving since the minister had spoken. Was it time to go work? That was exciting to think about.
"Maybe the Department Head could let me shadow you a bit, I mean if that is okay with you." He hoped it would be because he felt he could learn a few things from her while he was here.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:00 AM   #260 (permalink)

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Anyone
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Natalie found a table to sit at and carefully placed her heavily laden tray down. She removed the items from her tray and began to eat her fruit salad, making sure to take her time eating. She didn't want to feel queasy while doing her job. She hated eating alone and hoped someone would join her but she wasn't going to dwell on it.

She soon finished her salad and took a sip of her milkshake. Natalie then spooned her potatoes on the plate that contained her roast beef and cut into the vegetables which were perfectly cooked.
Old 03-21-2018, 05:30 AM   #261 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
Default for you reading this ;) [open & for Kace/Stephie]
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

It was that time again, the wonderful moment when work paused. Sure, the pause wasn’t nearly long enough – an hour, merlin that would be a dream. ”this looks, good,” she muttered to no one in particular. It was better than talking to papers, she’d done that recently while sorting out the evidence logs…everything was tedious the searching, the highlighting the constant puttering around whenever time inched closer to lunch.

…but it was here, now. Here, the wonderful time when she was out and about amongst people and away from…evidence. Evidence wasn’t great for conversation. Evidence, didn’t have witty banter…the talking heads, those were a fun kind of evidence – rude, but fun.

Lifting her ham and cheese sandwich to her mouth before inspecting it for globs of dripping mustard was a mistake. s p l a t the cold feeling of wet yellow mustard hitting her blouse was well, brilliant. So brilliant that the twenty some year old woman spewed out a few choice words under her breath.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________
Old 03-21-2018, 09:38 PM   #262 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
It was that time again, the wonderful moment when work paused. Sure, the pause wasn’t nearly long enough – an hour, merlin that would be a dream. ”this looks, good,” she muttered to no one in particular. It was better than talking to papers, she’d done that recently while sorting out the evidence logs…everything was tedious the searching, the highlighting the constant puttering around whenever time inched closer to lunch.

…but it was here, now. Here, the wonderful time when she was out and about amongst people and away from…evidence. Evidence wasn’t great for conversation. Evidence, didn’t have witty banter…the talking heads, those were a fun kind of evidence – rude, but fun.

Lifting her ham and cheese sandwich to her mouth before inspecting it for globs of dripping mustard was a mistake. s p l a t the cold feeling of wet yellow mustard hitting her blouse was well, brilliant. So brilliant that the twenty some year old woman spewed out a few choice words under her breath.
Kace was making his way to lunch and boy was he starving. He didn't really eat breakfast since she was so nervous for his first day. As he made his way to the cafe, he smelt all the smells for different types of food. His stomach rumbled and he wondered what he was craving today. Well not food that would make him soo gassy. He went for a safe bet and went for some pizza. You couldn't go wrong with that. He looked at his suit and saw he wore an all dark suit set so score one for him.

As this fellow employee got his lunch all set and a little desert, he made his way to a table. As he was planning on sitting alone he saw a familiar face. He smirked and should have known. He made his way to Lo who is on puck's side of the family. He plopped down in the seat across from her and tapped her. "Hey stranger...you got a little something something.." he motioned on her blouse. It didn't seem like she was having a good day. "Might I recommend a bleach pen?" he went into his pocket and pulled it out. "I was a former hufflepuff after all and needed to be prepared.." he smirked.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:30 AM   #263 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Lo’s lip twitched into a smile as she heard Kace’s comment and well, he was talking to her…that was nice, gosh he had a nice face. focus McNevin she tersely thought at herself before casually shaking her head. ”Oh, I have one in my desk…you would be surprised how often I would leave work looking like a Rorschach test if I didn’t.” Lo grinned outwardly even though she hoped he knew what she was talking about.

Why didn’t I say inkblot tests? she thought for a moment and then paused when he handed her his bleach pen. ”Thanks…so it must be true then? Hufflepuffs are good finders” she paused for a second then leaned closer ”I do wonder what’s true about Wolverines…I’d say its that we’re temperamental things” she didn’t want to mention that her best friend in school had punched people quite freely as a teen.

Alas it was the truth. ”thanks, again” she smiled as she took the pen from him and quickly dabbed at her shirt…wait, bleachpens? Why was she using this. ”wait…why are we using these here I mean…we’re magical we could probably banish the stains away…y’know save time to solve big problems like the case of the missing stapler…really, I lost my stapler earlier it was a thing” she grinned over to him as really while it was the truth it was also a joke.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________