sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1191 users online including...
Marinakfd , Methrenhow , KennethsSiz , Weasley174 , Marinatjn , DuckyLinJi , Mutunsutt , Jessicarib , natethegreat , Zoe

14 members
1177 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 51: January - April 2019

Term 51: January - April 2019 Term Fifty-One: Don't Feed the Furries (Sept 2097 - June 2098)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 12:16 PM

Default Second-Floor Corridor

Arithmancy and the Headmistress' Office are the primary features on this arguably boring floor. Of course there are plenty of nooks and crannies to explore here, though the doors that fill the second-floor corridor, for the most part, open up to storerooms and vacant classrooms or offices. At least there are plenty of statues and portraits and a few suits of armour scattered about to make exploring a little more interesting.

Not far after stepping onto the second floor, the corridor opens up to a large, high-ceilinged foyer that branches off to the rest of the corridors on this level of the castle. One corridor containing a portrait of Bridget Wenlock will take you directly to the Arithmancy classroom; a large stone gargoyle can be seen in the distance down the middle corridor; and the other corridor will lead you toward an antechamber and, further down, the girls' bathroom. This part of the castle is not carpeted because of Moaning Myrtle's frequent habit of flooding the bathroom.
Old 01-17-2019, 06:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default open
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

The weather was getting colder so Chloe decided to stick around the castle. With it being October there was plenty to think about without going outside. Like a Halloween costume, what would she be? She needed to be something fun, but she had no good ideas.

With her cat in her arms, she headed down the corridor just walking around and thinking. Maybe she could be a cat and match teacup or maybe she could be a quidditch player, or maybe... she really just didn't know what to do.

Finding a place in the corridor Chloe decided to sit and play with her cat, she really didn't have anywhere to go, so why not just sit on the floor and chill.
Old 02-03-2019, 06:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Default Same Timeline or not your choice
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Patrick came stalking out of the arithmancy room. He needed to finish up some of his notes from class earlier and didn't want to forget later that evening. He was rubbing his shoulder at an itch, but he was walking with his head full of all the things he needed to get done. He almost missed the sound of a cat.

Stopping dead in his tracks he saw Chloe sitting down with her cat. He recognized her as Gunnar's sister. Gunnar was one of his Quidditch players and he had seen her around. "Hey, nice cat." He pointed down to her.
Old 02-03-2019, 10:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick came stalking out of the arithmancy room. He needed to finish up some of his notes from class earlier and didn't want to forget later that evening. He was rubbing his shoulder at an itch, but he was walking with his head full of all the things he needed to get done. He almost missed the sound of a cat.

Stopping dead in his tracks he saw Chloe sitting down with her cat. He recognized her as Gunnar's sister. Gunnar was one of his Quidditch players and he had seen her around. "Hey, nice cat." He pointed down to her.
Chloe might have been sitting there a long time with Teacup, but she was happily playing with her cat and not thinking about the time she jumped hearing the sound of someone's voice. Looking up she smiled at the older boy, "Hello, thank you, her name is Teacup" The small cat left her lap and moved over to the boy.

"What are you doing here?" Not that it wasn't unusual since it was a corridor, but the Quidditch Captain for Slytherin was, well cute and Chloe was a little nervous.
Old 02-04-2019, 01:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

He smiled as the cat picking it up rubbing behind its ears. He liked how calm the cat was. He didn't often meet cats and like them. he loved his owl and that was about as far as pets went.

Glancing back at Chloe he smiled, "Oh just getting extra practice in for arithmancy you know hardest thing to wrap my head around. Don't know why I keep taking it." shaking his head he set the cat back down prepared for it to go back to her.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:58 AM   #6 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
He smiled as the cat picking it up rubbing behind its ears. He liked how calm the cat was. He didn't often meet cats and like them. he loved his owl and that was about as far as pets went.

Glancing back at Chloe he smiled, "Oh just getting extra practice in for arithmancy you know hardest thing to wrap my head around. Don't know why I keep taking it." shaking his head he set the cat back down prepared for it to go back to her.
She smiled as her cat seemed to like him, Teacup liked most people though so she wasn't surprised the cat was right away enjoying the attention. "She likes you." Chlo watched a little longer before pulling out when of Teacups toys and getting the cat's attention again. "Sometimes she can come on too strong and the next thing you know you have cat hair all over your legs because she's pushed against you so much." The cat might be tiny but if you weren't paying attention she could knock you down.

She scrunched her nose at the subject he was saying about, "I haven't had to take that yet, it seems hard." She remembered math in her primary school and that was hard enough, how was she ever going to figure any of that out. "Think you can show me some of that stuff?"
Old 02-07-2019, 02:21 AM   #7 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

He smiled and scratched behind the cats ears. He liked how kind it was he missed his grandparents dogs when he was at school. “Its okay. I miss my grandparents dogs a lot when I’m back here.” He stood back tall and watched it circle around once more before heading back toward Chloe.

He watched her as she talked about Arithmancy. A soft pft came out of his mouth, “I’m not sure how great of a tutor I would be for that subject. I’m barely wrapping my head around it. Think I may not take it next term.” he mumbled the last part thinking about all of the classes he didn’t like and the ones he loved.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Peeves
Resident School Poltergeist | Unruly & Malicious

“Look at the wee little itty bitty kitty. Does the itty bitty kitty want to play ball?” Peeves rolled the paper around his mouth and started shooting spitballs at the two (Partick and Chloe) and the cat.

Thwap!
Thwap!
Thwap!

Spitballs were flying everywhere.

P.S. Your bowtie is crooked. And your pink thestral pony is super girly.
Old 02-07-2019, 08:48 PM   #9 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

The voice of Peeves made Patrick stop everything and peer over his shoulder. Play ball? What in the world did Peeves mean by that? Just as he was about to ask what was going on he felt a wet thwap on his face. He felt his breath stop. He wiped down his face to find a spit ball. What in Merlin's name is peeves doing today?

Why him and Chloe he just wanted a calm evening. What had he done to Peeves?
Old 02-08-2019, 07:35 PM   #10 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

"Oh you have dogs? I have a dog, his name is Oggy, he is so fun. We have another cat and owls. We love animals at our house, animals and plants." She was very proud of both if you couldn't tell. 'Do you have plants?" Using the toy to play with the cat she listened as he talked about not being good at the subject, "Well it's nice that you can decide on what to take and what not. I can't wait until I can start doing that." Third year was great because now she could do Hogsmeade, but she still had mandatory classes and stuff.

As she was about to say she did want to try Arithmancy she heard the words too late and then something wet it her right in the face, her nose scrunching up and hand going to the wet spot, "GROOOOOSSSSSSSSS"

A spitball?

"NO, PEEVES, STOP" Diving over her cat she covered Teacup so the poor thing wouldn't get it. "GO AWAY" Why was he such a jerk? "Pat do something!"
Old 02-09-2019, 02:49 AM   #11 (permalink)

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

Having just dismissed the final history of magic class of the day, Professor O'Hara was just heading towards Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. The reason was not because she needed to go. Rumor was that Myrtle had flooded it again, and that just wouldn't stand in Alice's book. She was going to have a stern talk with the ghost girl.

But then she heard students screaming in distress. Her train of thought came to a screeching halt. Turning towards the direction of the screams, she stormed towards the second floor corridor.

"PEEVES!!!" She strided down the corridor and glared up at the mischevious spirit, bypassing Chloe (and her cat) and Patrick. "You, my little insolent spirit, are two steps away from being banished from this school forever. Now leave us this instant!"

Obviously this was just an empty threat. Alice could barely do magic at all. But what was she supposed to do?
Old 02-09-2019, 04:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Peeves
Resident School Poltergeist | Unruly & Malicious

"Here kitty kitty. I have a nice juicy one just for you!" He chuckled and took aim at Chloe as she tried to protect her cat.

Thwap!
Thwap!

Just before he let another spitball fly, Professor O'Hara appeared and interrupted his shot.

"Professor Party Pooper come to ruin all the fun. I'll play with you another day, itty bitty kitty."

He spun around and pointed to his rear end.

"PFFFFFFTTTTT"

Then he bolted off to find more fun.

P.S. Your bowtie is crooked. And your pink thestral pony is super girly.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:35 AM   #13 (permalink)

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

"Now think about what WE'LL DO TO YOU IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!" she shouted after him as he went away, her shout increasing significantly in volume halfway through the sentence. The "we'll do to you" referred to her and the rest of the staff.

Mildly impressed with having scared the annoying Poltergeist off, the professor rounded on the two students. "Are you alright, students? How is your cat, Ms. McCarthy?"

Alice may have been the only truly harsh professor on staff, but she wasn't cruel and she did care for the welfare of the students - regardless of whatever they may have thought.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:04 PM   #14 (permalink)

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection

Patrick had tried to help Chloe get away from Peeves and his nasty spitballs. He glanced around and then next thing he knew Professor O'Hara was coming around the hallway. Why did she always have to find him once things went south. He was beginning to wonder if she thought he was doing this all on purpose.

He stopped avoiding Peeves as he heard O'Hara ask if they were alright he stopped, rubbing his arm because it itched he looked at her, "I'm okay professor. Are you okay Chloe?" he felt bad as an older student he should've looked out for Chloe better.
Old 02-13-2019, 04:07 PM   #15 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Chloe was still protecting TeaCup, her arms fully around her cat so she couldn't grab her wand and they were just spitballs, gross, but not dangerous, so she could just shower in a bit and get them out of her hair. Plus, she knew Patrick was doing what he could to get rid of Peeve, but that thing was just an annoyance that wouldn't go away. Her mother told her stories about him and she had found everything had to be true.

Hearing a professor Chloe finally looked up away from her cat for enough time that her frightened TeaCup took a swat at her face and scratched her. "OUCH, you little booger, I was trying to protect you." Watching the cat take off down the corridor she shook her head and got up.

"I'm fine" Though she brushed her robes off and tried to straighten up a bit. "Thank you, Patrick and Professor, why is he so annoying?"
Old 02-15-2019, 11:43 PM   #16 (permalink)

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

Well! That had gone down much better than Alice had thought it would. That pesky Poltergeist was a nuisance, but at least he was a short nuisance in this instance. He was probably just off to cause more trouble in another part of the castle, but still. Alice would savor this small victory against her enemy.

A look at both Patrick (who she seemed to be bumping into a lot recently) and young Chloe was enough to confirm that they were telling the truth about being alright. "Good," she said, watching out of the corner of her eye as the cat retreat down the corridor. "I'm glad he didn't hurt either of you." As to Chloe's question on why Peeves was so annoying... "I'm afraid Peeves is always like that. At least for hundreds of years he's been like that. The best we can do is manage him."

Like what they'd just done now. "Chloe, do you need help securing your cat?"
Old 02-18-2019, 02:56 AM   #17 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

"Maybe he needs a girlfriend or something. Someone should hook him up with Myrtle. If he was in love maybe he'd leave everyone alone." It was just her opinion, but she had seen it before with older kids they forgot everything else when they found someone to like and maybe it would help with him too, though she wasn't fully sure he knew how to care about anyone.

Watching down the corridor she wasn't sure if she should go fetch her cat or not, she knew the feline knew her way around, but maybe she would get into trouble just letting it alone around the castle. "No, no, I'll be fine, but thank you for your offer. I'll go fetch her and get her back to my common room now. Thank you, professor and Patrick."

With a quick smile she was off down the corridor after the cat.