sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3855 users online including...
Ronaldsnut , Austinwals , astrocat , Alexrut , ramsspeelay , Wileysaibe , Helios Sunrider , Lwoerjexige , Russellmub

10 members
3845 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM

Default Fountain

What might be a work of art, or is possibly what nightmares are made of, is the fountain outside the Leaky Cauldron. Large, gaudy and rather obnoxious, it is most definitely a centerpoint of the area. Built of crumbling stone, the fountain is tall and contains three tiers. Starting at the bottom, the fountain has a three-foot high wall. In the center and serving as a support beam is a water serpent that rises from the pool and to the very top. Winged cherubs with wicked looks in their eyes hang off the serpent and dragons peer from around his climbing body. If it feels like the dragons and cherubs are watching you, it’s because they probably are. One cherub has been missing his head for centuries. Cherubs and dragons alike spit water in many directions, sometimes at different intervals, creating a beautiful display when sunlight catches the dancing water.

However, the fountain is not merely a great sight. Perhaps it is haunted, or maybe cursed, for the fountain has a tendency to spit water at people. Those who loiter too long may find their faces wet. Try to sit down on the edge without dropping a coin and you may find yourself doused with water. However – do not try to outsmart the fountain. Dropping muggle money won’t buy you any time. On the contrary, those who drop muggle coins will find themselves pelted with coins.

Oh, and just a warning. Don't try to stick your hand into the water, especially in hopes of grabbing some money from the bottom. Creepy things with tentacles would love to bathe with you.
Old 09-24-2018, 02:33 AM   #2 (permalink)

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaitlynn Hopsisk
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Heather Mitterbill
Minister's Office
Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.

The wind blew across the area and she pulled her coat a little closer tucking the stray blonde curl behind her ear back into its rightful place. It wasn't uncomfortably cold yet and the sun supplied a little bit of warmth, at least that's what she kept telling herself as she wondered the streets. Still, it wasn't a bad day and after doing more window shopping than actual shopping she went to perch herself on the edge of the fountain before she retired to The Leaky Cauldron to grab a bite.

Before she sat down, Ariana pulled out three sickles and closed her eyes. It wasn't a wishing fountain but that didn't keep the young woman from tossing in each sickle one at a time making three separate wishes. As each coin made a nice resounding plop as it hit the water her heart almost burst with joy at the thought that one of them might come true if she wished hard enough. Maybe she was a little old to be making wishes but it was who she was. An adult with the heart of a child.

She kept her eyes closed letting her wishes run through her mind ignoring the people around her and getting lost inside the hopes of tomorrow.

She Can't Help Herself. Her Mind Won't Slow Down.

Watch Out! There's A NEW Ravenclaw In Town.
Old 09-27-2018, 12:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Ariana! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOPEendures View Post
The wind blew across the area and she pulled her coat a little closer tucking the stray blonde curl behind her ear back into its rightful place. It wasn't uncomfortably cold yet and the sun supplied a little bit of warmth, at least that's what she kept telling herself as she wondered the streets. Still, it wasn't a bad day and after doing more window shopping than actual shopping she went to perch herself on the edge of the fountain before she retired to The Leaky Cauldron to grab a bite.

Before she sat down, Ariana pulled out three sickles and closed her eyes. It wasn't a wishing fountain but that didn't keep the young woman from tossing in each sickle one at a time making three separate wishes. As each coin made a nice resounding plop as it hit the water her heart almost burst with joy at the thought that one of them might come true if she wished hard enough. Maybe she was a little old to be making wishes but it was who she was. An adult with the heart of a child.

She kept her eyes closed letting her wishes run through her mind ignoring the people around her and getting lost inside the hopes of tomorrow.

Zachary was actually on a few days off from his editing job at the muggle magazine outlet. It was a good thing, actually, since the last few weeks had been stressful with the firing of another editor. This had meant that there were more responsibilities on his shoulder. But even then there had been a silver lining because he had been promoted to Chief Editor!

This was an exiting time for him! And he yet had to tell Ansley but would do so later that night when they were together.

Reaching the magical fountain, Zach observed the woman with her eyes closed. He instantly put it together that she was wishing for something with all her might. He was quite tempted to say something but at the same time, did not want to interrupt her. He'd just wait around until she opened her eyes...

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 09-27-2018, 02:07 AM   #4 (permalink)

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaitlynn Hopsisk
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Heather Mitterbill
Minister's Office

SPOILER!!: Zach <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Zachary was actually on a few days off from his editing job at the muggle magazine outlet. It was a good thing, actually, since the last few weeks had been stressful with the firing of another editor. This had meant that there were more responsibilities on his shoulder. But even then there had been a silver lining because he had been promoted to Chief Editor!

This was an exiting time for him! And he yet had to tell Ansley but would do so later that night when they were together.

Reaching the magical fountain, Zach observed the woman with her eyes closed. He instantly put it together that she was wishing for something with all her might. He was quite tempted to say something but at the same time, did not want to interrupt her. He'd just wait around until she opened her eyes...

One last deep breath in and she opened her eyes and looked right into the eyes of a man she had never met. She wasn't sure he was staring at her exactly, so Arianna looked over her shoulder, to her left and right and then had to accept that it in fact was she that he was staring at.

"Caaaaan I help you?" Arianna wasn't comfortable with being the center of anyone's attention and she kinda felt put on the spot in that moment. Had he witnessed the whole thing with her and the wishing? He had to, after all he was standing there....staring at her. If he asked what she wished for she was going to remain tight lipped. She wasn't about to ruin the chance that they could come true.

Old 10-01-2018, 11:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Arianna! <3
Quote:

One last deep breath in and she opened her eyes and looked right into the eyes of a man she had never met. She wasn't sure he was staring at her exactly, so Arianna looked over her shoulder, to her left and right and then had to accept that it in fact was she that he was staring at.

"Caaaaan I help you?" Arianna wasn't comfortable with being the center of anyone's attention and she kinda felt put on the spot in that moment. Had he witnessed the whole thing with her and the wishing? He had to, after all he was standing there....staring at her. If he asked what she wished for she was going to remain tight lipped. She wasn't about to ruin the chance that they could come true.

The woman had lovely eyes. Anyone could see that but he had not realised he was staring. Woops. Possibly a habit from all the people watching he was used to doing. It was because of her looking in all directions made Zach realise he was staring. Rude of him, right? “Sorry,’’ he said and stuck his hands in his pants pockets. “It’s just that I haven’t seen anyone wish on this Fountain in a while.’’

Zach edged to the Fountain to peer into the watery depths. There were so many coins in there that it was unbelievable. He looked back at the woman. “Anyway, I hope whatever it is that you wished for, I hope you get it.’’ Would he try that sometime? The man didn’t think that he would because he had Ansley Finch and Ansley was his world.

Old 10-02-2018, 12:22 AM   #6 (permalink)

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaitlynn Hopsisk
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Heather Mitterbill
Minister's Office

Quote:

The woman had lovely eyes. Anyone could see that but he had not realised he was staring. Woops. Possibly a habit from all the people watching he was used to doing. It was because of her looking in all directions made Zach realise he was staring. Rude of him, right? “Sorry,’’ he said and stuck his hands in his pants pockets. “It’s just that I haven’t seen anyone wish on this Fountain in a while.’’

Zach edged to the Fountain to peer into the watery depths. There were so many coins in there that it was unbelievable. He looked back at the woman. “Anyway, I hope whatever it is that you wished for, I hope you get it.’’ Would he try that sometime? The man didn’t think that he would because he had Ansley Finch and Ansley was his world.

"Oh...It's okay." She played around with a button on her jacket and shrugged, "I try to wish on it every time I come." It wasn't that Arianna wanted a lot of things out of life, she always wished for the same three things. Things that everyone told her would happen in time. Things that she wanted but was actually afraid to go after so she wished for them to just...fall into her lap.

"Thanks," she gave him a smile , "I hope they come true too." She let go of the button she was fiddling with and extended her hand. "I'm Arianna." She figured introducing herself was a polite thing to do. If she was being honest with herself she felt bad that she had essentially assumed he was going to be a wish thief. It had happened before and well...it didn't end well for that person.

Old 10-06-2018, 05:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:

"Oh...It's okay." She played around with a button on her jacket and shrugged, "I try to wish on it every time I come." It wasn't that Arianna wanted a lot of things out of life, she always wished for the same three things. Things that everyone told her would happen in time. Things that she wanted but was actually afraid to go after so she wished for them to just...fall into her lap.

"Thanks," she gave him a smile , "I hope they come true too." She let go of the button she was fiddling with and extended her hand. "I'm Arianna." She figured introducing herself was a polite thing to do. If she was being honest with herself she felt bad that she had essentially assumed he was going to be a wish thief. It had happened before and well...it didn't end well for that person.

As the young woman was speaking, Zach took the remaining steps so that he was right up to the Fountain. He reached into his pocket to pull out a few coins which he examined before throwing one into the watery depths. The examination was done because he happened to carry both Muggle and Wizarding money. Naturally, he had made sure to throw in a Wizarding coin- a sickle. “Have you ever had any wish come through?’’ he asked curiously and easily taking a seat on the edge of the fountain.

“Nice to meet you, Arianna. I’m Zachary.’’ Zach smiled brightly and tucked a strand of his longish, light brown hair behind his ear. It was useless as there was a bit of breeze around and the tucked strand was unhitched soon enough. “Are you waiting on someone or just here by yourself?’’

Old 10-15-2018, 11:55 PM   #8 (permalink)

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaitlynn Hopsisk
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Heather Mitterbill
Minister's Office

SPOILER!!: Zach :)"

As the young woman was speaking, Zach took the remaining steps so that he was right up to the Fountain. He reached into his pocket to pull out a few coins which he examined before throwing one into the watery depths. The examination was done because he happened to carry both Muggle and Wizarding money. Naturally, he had made sure to throw in a Wizarding coin- a sickle. “Have you ever had any wish come through?’’ he asked curiously and easily taking a seat on the edge of the fountain.

“Nice to meet you, Arianna. I’m Zachary.’’ Zach smiled brightly and tucked a strand of his longish, light brown hair behind his ear. It was useless as there was a bit of breeze around and the tucked strand was unhitched soon enough. “Are you waiting on someone or just here by yourself?’’

[/QUOTE]

She watched as he threw in a coin of his own and then when he sat she took up her own spot on the edge of the fountain. "Unfortunately, no. Doesn't stop me from trying though." Arianna looked over her shoulder back at the fountain. "I know some people think you need to go out and make life what you want it, but there are just somethings that no matter how hard you try seem to never happen. So I wish for them," she said wistfully.

"Nice to meet you too Zachary." She relaxed a little and a smile spread across her lips as a silent chuckle shook her body a little. "I wish I could say I was waiting on someone but I'm all by myself. I usually bring Camden, my Pygmy Puff, with me but he hates the cold." Other than the purple puff, she did everything alone...but she wasn't going to tell that to someone she just met. "How about you? Looking to meet up with someone or enjoying this day by yourself?"

Old 10-18-2018, 11:41 AM   #9 (permalink)

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

Kaira Parker strode out of the Leaky Cauldron. Her sister was at Madame Malkin's, shopping for robes. She walked up to the fountain curiously and put her hand into her pocket. She found both wizarding and muggle money. She put in a sickle.

She looked around for familiar faces and found none.
Old 10-19-2018, 12:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
SPOILER!!: Zach :)"

She watched as he threw in a coin of his own and then when he sat she took up her own spot on the edge of the fountain. "Unfortunately, no. Doesn't stop me from trying though." Arianna looked over her shoulder back at the fountain. "I know some people think you need to go out and make life what you want it, but there are just somethings that no matter how hard you try seem to never happen. So I wish for them," she said wistfully.

"Nice to meet you too Zachary." She relaxed a little and a smile spread across her lips as a silent chuckle shook her body a little. "I wish I could say I was waiting on someone but I'm all by myself. I usually bring Camden, my Pygmy Puff, with me but he hates the cold." Other than the purple puff, she did everything alone...but she wasn't going to tell that to someone she just met. "How about you? Looking to meet up with someone or enjoying this day by yourself?"
[/QUOTE]

Zach found it rather comfortable to sit there listening to Arianna. He thought he was able to gather what she meant with her explanation. There was a nod for him and as he gazed into the water yet again, he said, “I think it’s a bit of both. Wishing for things to happen the way you want and working for them.’’ This was him speaking from experience especially given what had happened to him a few years back.

It wasn’t rare that Zach met someone who had a Pygmy Puff as a pet but as someone who never had one, he was fascinated. “What colour is he?’’ the man asked with interest. As for her being alone, he didn’t know if the feel sorry for her enjoying this fine weather, despite it being cold, on her own. “I’m not. I was actually on my way home but decided to pass through Diagon Alley. My boyfriend probably wouldn’t be home as yet anyway.’’ In other words, he was in no mood to go home to an empty house.

Old 10-19-2018, 11:40 PM   #11 (permalink)

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaitlynn Hopsisk
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Heather Mitterbill
Minister's Office

Quote:

Zach found it rather comfortable to sit there listening to Arianna. He thought he was able to gather what she meant with her explanation. There was a nod for him and as he gazed into the water yet again, he said, “I think it’s a bit of both. Wishing for things to happen the way you want and working for them.’’ This was him speaking from experience especially given what had happened to him a few years back.

It wasn’t rare that Zach met someone who had a Pygmy Puff as a pet but as someone who never had one, he was fascinated. “What colour is he?’’ the man asked with interest. As for her being alone, he didn’t know if the feel sorry for her enjoying this fine weather, despite it being cold, on her own. “I’m not. I was actually on my way home but decided to pass through Diagon Alley. My boyfriend probably wouldn’t be home as yet anyway.’’ In other words, he was in no mood to go home to an empty house.

She nodded in agreement, "Nothing worth having comes easy." She grinned from ear to ear. "Camden is purple, my second favorite color. I'm more of a mint color person. Anyway, I found him in an alley all covered in dirt and cold as could be. My heart broke and I just couldn't leave him. So I scooped him up and he's been with me ever since" Yeah, her puff was her temporary person. She did almost everything with that purple ball of awesome. "He's the best really." She looked off down the street and got lost for a second in thought for a moment of the day she found him.

"Well I'm glad you decided to pass through," Arianna said beaming. "I really have a minimal social life, all work and no play, things like that." She started to sway back and forth a little in her spot. "If you don't mind me asking, how long have you and your boyfriend been together?" She was a sucker for a good relationship story. They always made her heart beat a little faster and her eyes shine a little brighter. Put her in a better mood for days.

Old 10-24-2018, 09:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Arianna! <
Quote:

She nodded in agreement, "Nothing worth having comes easy." She grinned from ear to ear. "Camden is purple, my second favorite color. I'm more of a mint color person. Anyway, I found him in an alley all covered in dirt and cold as could be. My heart broke and I just couldn't leave him. So I scooped him up and he's been with me ever since" Yeah, her puff was her temporary person. She did almost everything with that purple ball of awesome. "He's the best really." She looked off down the street and got lost for a second in thought for a moment of the day she found him.

"Well I'm glad you decided to pass through," Arianna said beaming. "I really have a minimal social life, all work and no play, things like that." She started to sway back and forth a little in her spot. "If you don't mind me asking, how long have you and your boyfriend been together?" She was a sucker for a good relationship story. They always made her heart beat a little faster and her eyes shine a little brighter. Put her in a better mood for days.

They were both in agreement with that topic which lead Zach to believe that even Arianna had had some difficult period in her life. Since he was just a stranger to her, he chose not to prod by asking any personal questions. Instead, he listened to her talk about Camden the purple pygmy puff. “Just listening to you talk about him being cold and lonely is making me feel sad for him.’’ Indeed, it was true. Zach hated to see creatures suffering. “I’m glad he found someone to take care of him.’’ Arianna seemed to zone out for a bit so he left her for the moment, allowing the time to pass silently between them. It was a comfortable sort of silence.

Zach grinned a bright and happy grin. “That’s something we have in common, Arianna. I rarely socialise out of work.’’ Aside from that, he was not much of a ‘going out’ kind of guy; he considered himself too awkward to mingle. No, he didn’t mind her asking the question and his features softened as it often did whenever he spoke of the man he loved. “For about five years,’’ Zach said. “We met at Flourish and Blotts when he literally bumped into me. I was a mess back then since there were some awful things going on in my life. In a way, he saved me.’’ Back then, Zach had a stutter and a deep mistrust of persons. Ansley had helped him overcome all of that. “How about you? Anyone special?’’

Old 11-04-2018, 05:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaitlynn Hopsisk
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Heather Mitterbill
Minister's Office
Default Zach <3

SPOILER!!: Zach<3
Quote:

They were both in agreement with that topic which lead Zach to believe that even Arianna had had some difficult period in her life. Since he was just a stranger to her, he chose not to prod by asking any personal questions. Instead, he listened to her talk about Camden the purple pygmy puff. “Just listening to you talk about him being cold and lonely is making me feel sad for him.’’ Indeed, it was true. Zach hated to see creatures suffering. “I’m glad he found someone to take care of him.’’ Arianna seemed to zone out for a bit so he left her for the moment, allowing the time to pass silently between them. It was a comfortable sort of silence.

Zach grinned a bright and happy grin. “That’s something we have in common, Arianna. I rarely socialise out of work.’’ Aside from that, he was not much of a ‘going out’ kind of guy; he considered himself too awkward to mingle. No, he didn’t mind her asking the question and his features softened as it often did whenever he spoke of the man he loved. “For about five years,’’ Zach said. “We met at Flourish and Blotts when he literally bumped into me. I was a mess back then since there were some awful things going on in my life. In a way, he saved me.’’ Back then, Zach had a stutter and a deep mistrust of persons. Ansley had helped him overcome all of that. “How about you? Anyone special?’’

She knew how it felt to be going through dark times but she didn't want to dwell on the past, instead she smiled and gave a girlish sigh as she thought about the two of them being together. She didn't know what Zach's boyfriend looked like but she was sure that they were happy together. "Five years is a long time. I'm glad you found someone to help you through those dark times."

Arianna blushed and shrugged, "I have really found the right person for me just yet. I'm honestly not ready to jump into anything anyway. There are some past relationships that have colored my own feelings on whether or not I want to be in one." She looked down at her hand clasped in her lap. Dark times indeed. "I guess, when the right time and right person comes along I'll be ready for them."

She looked back at the fountain and looked at him. She knew that wishing for it to happen wouldn't help so she figured she could tell him at least on of her wishes. "Honestly, it's one of the things I've wished for you know. Someone to come along and just...love me for me." She looked back at Zach. "Silly, right?"

Old 11-14-2018, 01:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:

She knew how it felt to be going through dark times but she didn't want to dwell on the past, instead she smiled and gave a girlish sigh as she thought about the two of them being together. She didn't know what Zach's boyfriend looked like but she was sure that they were happy together. "Five years is a long time. I'm glad you found someone to help you through those dark times."

Arianna blushed and shrugged, "I have really found the right person for me just yet. I'm honestly not ready to jump into anything anyway. There are some past relationships that have colored my own feelings on whether or not I want to be in one." She looked down at her hand clasped in her lap. Dark times indeed. "I guess, when the right time and right person comes along I'll be ready for them."

She looked back at the fountain and looked at him. She knew that wishing for it to happen wouldn't help so she figured she could tell him at least on of her wishes. "Honestly, it's one of the things I've wished for you know. Someone to come along and just...love me for me." She looked back at Zach. "Silly, right?"

Her comments seemed genuine (and after a long time Zach had finally gotten a grip of being a better judge of characters) and he welcomed it with a warm smile. “Thank you. He’s the best person in my life. I’m really grateful for him.’’ He spoke with a soft, fond tone. It was usually one that accompanied his words every time he spoke of the boyfriend.

At her next words, Zach nodded. He of all people understood exactly what she meant. “I just hope you don’t ever give up on hoping you’ll find him or her. The wait will be worth it, even if you might be hesitant at first to get into anything.’’ This was experience speaking. Now he was shaking his head, his brown hair flying around is face. “Not a bit. Lots of people wish for the same thing. I bet it’ll come through soon.’’

Old 11-26-2018, 01:14 AM   #15 (permalink)

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaitlynn Hopsisk
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Heather Mitterbill
Minister's Office
Default Zach <3

Quote:

Her comments seemed genuine (and after a long time Zach had finally gotten a grip of being a better judge of characters) and he welcomed it with a warm smile. “Thank you. He’s the best person in my life. I’m really grateful for him.’’ He spoke with a soft, fond tone. It was usually one that accompanied his words every time he spoke of the boyfriend.

At her next words, Zach nodded. He of all people understood exactly what she meant. “I just hope you don’t ever give up on hoping you’ll find him or her. The wait will be worth it, even if you might be hesitant at first to get into anything.’’ This was experience speaking. Now he was shaking his head, his brown hair flying around is face. “Not a bit. Lots of people wish for the same thing. I bet it’ll come through soon.’’

Arianna gave him a small shrug that came with a sad sigh. "I don't think I'll ever give up hoping but it's like a fire. If you don't tend to it the right way it'll burn out on its own." It was nice to know though that someone hoped she would find her own happiness. "Thanks for the words of encouragement. I needed them."

She looked at her watch. It was getting a little late and she was sure that Camden would be waiting for her wanting to be fed and snuggle in her lap. Arianna gave him a smile. "I'm so glad I met you today Zachary. You really are an amazing person. I'd like to meet up again sometime, maybe meet your boyfriend?" Would it be weird for her to hug him? She was a hugger.

Old 12-09-2018, 11:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:

Arianna gave him a small shrug that came with a sad sigh. "I don't think I'll ever give up hoping but it's like a fire. If you don't tend to it the right way it'll burn out on its own." It was nice to know though that someone hoped she would find her own happiness. "Thanks for the words of encouragement. I needed them."

She looked at her watch. It was getting a little late and she was sure that Camden would be waiting for her wanting to be fed and snuggle in her lap. Arianna gave him a smile. "I'm so glad I met you today Zachary. You really are an amazing person. I'd like to meet up again sometime, maybe meet your boyfriend?" Would it be weird for her to hug him? She was a hugger.

Zach felt even more understanding towards Arianna, he really did. Each word she spoke echoed how he had once upon a time felt. “Something else that may be helpful... ease off looking for love right now. I’ve heard it finds you in the least expected of places and times.’’ He winked and grinned as he tried to come off both serious and not too corny. But it was true; things happened when one least expected it. “I wasn’t looking for anyone when I bumped into Ansley. That was just a happy occurrence.’’ And a little flustering too since those were the days when he had been awkward and weird.

Zach caught Arianna looking at her watch and suddenly felt a pang of disappointment in his gut. Did she have to go already? He quite liked her quite a bit and could not help but agree with her. “It was great meeting you. Definitely! I’ll be sure to tell him all about you and I know he’ll want to meet. Have you got a cellular phone number?’’

This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship, Zach could tell. He would not a hug at all...

Old 12-14-2018, 06:19 PM   #17 (permalink)

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Default For Lisa/ Anahera
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Kamryn was wandering down by the fountain, she wasn’t getting too close mind you, lest she be spit at by a random water jet, and she wasn’t about to get her hair wet.

She sighed softly as she leaned against a random wall, the summer had been interesting, she was enjoying being home and being away from Hogwarts and all its rules, and she had been sleeping in every day! Which was amazing, but she felt a little lonely, she missed her friends, and her boyfriend.

She even missed Frankie as well, though for the life of her she couldn’t figure out why, one would think being rejected three times would get the point across.

And it did.

The end of the year had been much quieter for her, she had mainly stuck to herself and not gone out of her way to see other people. She blinked her blue eyes as she scanned the crowd, looking for anyone she knew.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:52 PM   #18 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
Default iforgotherpostingcolorbutyolo
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kamryn was wandering down by the fountain, she wasn’t getting too close mind you, lest she be spit at by a random water jet, and she wasn’t about to get her hair wet.

She sighed softly as she leaned against a random wall, the summer had been interesting, she was enjoying being home and being away from Hogwarts and all its rules, and she had been sleeping in every day! Which was amazing, but she felt a little lonely, she missed her friends, and her boyfriend.

She even missed Frankie as well, though for the life of her she couldn’t figure out why, one would think being rejected three times would get the point across.

And it did.

The end of the year had been much quieter for her, she had mainly stuck to herself and not gone out of her way to see other people. She blinked her blue eyes as she scanned the crowd, looking for anyone she knew.
Coming out of the writing supplies shop, Anahera slung her bag back onto her shoulder. She should have asked the shopkeeper to make the books she had bought earlier lighter. Should she go back in? Did they do that? Or maybe she could just ask her uncle. But then again, he probably had way better things to do than help her Hogwarts supplies shopping. It was fine though. She could do this. She was STRONG.

Sort of.

Maybe if she could just sit down for a moment, she-

"KAM!" Ooooh. Heavy bag all but forgotten (for the next few seconds anyway), Anahera ran over to meet her friend. "I didn't know you'd be here!" Obviously. But it also wasn't THAT uncommon to run into people from school here, she'd come to realize. Some she was more excited about seeing than others. Kamryn was definitely on the list of people she DID want to see though. "Hi!" Hello!

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}
Old 12-14-2018, 08:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
House Elf
Dugbog

Oh oh oh where to next?! There were errands to run for Hogwarts, yes! Nimma looked up and down from her list of things to buy and the shoppes before her. Oh, it was rather difficult to see the signs waaay up there! It had been a very long time since Nimma had been to Diagon Alley, yes... Oh this was fun! But oh so overwhelming for poor Nimma... Where had the other elves gone? They needed to get school supplies back for the Headmaster!
Old 12-15-2018, 11:59 PM   #20 (permalink)

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaitlynn Hopsisk
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Heather Mitterbill
Minister's Office

SPOILER!!: Zach<3
Quote:

Zach felt even more understanding towards Arianna, he really did. Each word she spoke echoed how he had once upon a time felt. “Something else that may be helpful... ease off looking for love right now. I’ve heard it finds you in the least expected of places and times.’’ He winked and grinned as he tried to come off both serious and not too corny. But it was true; things happened when one least expected it. “I wasn’t looking for anyone when I bumped into Ansley. That was just a happy occurrence.’’ And a little flustering too since those were the days when he had been awkward and weird.

Zach caught Arianna looking at her watch and suddenly felt a pang of disappointment in his gut. Did she have to go already? He quite liked her quite a bit and could not help but agree with her. “It was great meeting you. Definitely! I’ll be sure to tell him all about you and I know he’ll want to meet. Have you got a cellular phone number?’’

This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship, Zach could tell. He would not a hug at all...

Arianna nodded slowly at his advice. "I've heard that before. Love can be so addicting though and sometimes it's hard to not go looking," she said smiling softly. Just the idea of love warmed her heart and made her want to cry all at the same time. "Still, I could always try to put more effort into not looking."

"Yes! Of course," she said pulling out a piece of parchment and quickly jotting it down for him and handing it over. "Please let me know when we can meet up again," she said pulling him into a hug. "It really has been a pleasure, Zachary."

Old 12-16-2018, 12:39 PM   #21 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
Default Open post~
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Feeling a slight pressure against the side of his head, Dorian pressed his fingers against the area and massaged it knowing that he was starting to get a headache. With a sigh, he picked up his packet of orange juice that he had gotten from the fridge at home and folded his legs on the edge of the fountain. The weather was nice, really nice , too nice…. It made him wish he hadn’t forgotten his sunglasses.

Taking a sip, the fifth year looked around at the people shopping. He always liked watching others as he found it fascinating and he always wanted to know what was going on in their minds as he saw them walk past the fountain. Some looked relaxed, some stressed, some seemed to have no clue what they were doing which he found funny cause he could relate. He let out a soft laugh and began to look around and see if he saw someone he knew from school.
Old 12-16-2018, 03:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Red Cap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaitlyn Sunwoo
Second Year
Gryffindor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Feeling a slight pressure against the side of his head, Dorian pressed his fingers against the area and massaged it knowing that he was starting to get a headache. With a sigh, he picked up his packet of orange juice that he had gotten from the fridge at home and folded his legs on the edge of the fountain. The weather was nice, really nice , too nice…. It made him wish he hadn’t forgotten his sunglasses.

Taking a sip, the fifth year looked around at the people shopping. He always liked watching others as he found it fascinating and he always wanted to know what was going on in their minds as he saw them walk past the fountain. Some looked relaxed, some stressed, some seemed to have no clue what they were doing which he found funny cause he could relate. He let out a soft laugh and began to look around and see if he saw someone he knew from school.
This was her first year! The year she would come to a magical school and learned about magic. She still had mixed feelings about magic as it was the reason why she was sent away. Honestly, she used to hate this magic thing so bad but her adopted father explained to her who she was, what her true nature was and she wasn’t a freak, a monster like her biological parents said. Shaking her head, she let a sigh out as if the sigh would help her feel better.

Looking at her shopping list, she wondered where her father had gone. She was told to be stayed inside the shop but it took too long and she couldn’t help but went out to find him. However, she didn’t think this place would be so big that she was lost. She should have stayed like her father told. Going to the fountain, she found a spot next to an older boy, the confusion showed on her face.
Old 12-16-2018, 05:05 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Sunwoo View Post
This was her first year! The year she would come to a magical school and learned about magic. She still had mixed feelings about magic as it was the reason why she was sent away. Honestly, she used to hate this magic thing so bad but her adopted father explained to her who she was, what her true nature was and she wasn’t a freak, a monster like her biological parents said. Shaking her head, she let a sigh out as if the sigh would help her feel better.

Looking at her shopping list, she wondered where her father had gone. She was told to be stayed inside the shop but it took too long and she couldn’t help but went out to find him. However, she didn’t think this place would be so big that she was lost. She should have stayed like her father told. Going to the fountain, she found a spot next to an older boy, the confusion showed on her face.
While he was watching the people, Dorian's observant eyes landed on a young girl looking around with a piece of paper in her hand. Most likely a shopping list. He brought the orange juice package back to his lips and drank from it again. Where were the people he knew? He was starting to get bored out here!

Taking note of the girl taking a seat next to him on the fountains edge, Dorian looked sideways at her before taking a last sip from the straw. Crumbling up the package, Dorian looked around for a place to throw it away when he found none and instead he put it back in his bag. He didn't trust his magical ability to vanish something just yet and littering was uncool. "Lost?" he asked.
Old 12-16-2018, 08:06 PM   #24 (permalink)

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Default With mention of the elf
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Coming out of the writing supplies shop, Anahera slung her bag back onto her shoulder. She should have asked the shopkeeper to make the books she had bought earlier lighter. Should she go back in? Did they do that? Or maybe she could just ask her uncle. But then again, he probably had way better things to do than help her Hogwarts supplies shopping. It was fine though. She could do this. She was STRONG.

Sort of.

Maybe if she could just sit down for a moment, she-

"KAM!" Ooooh. Heavy bag all but forgotten (for the next few seconds anyway), Anahera ran over to meet her friend. "I didn't know you'd be here!" Obviously. But it also wasn't THAT uncommon to run into people from school here, she'd come to realize. Some she was more excited about seeing than others. Kamryn was definitely on the list of people she DID want to see though. "Hi!" Hello!
Kam blinked as she heard her name and she turned as she heard a familiar voice. A wide smile spread over her face and she too pushed off the wall and ran to meet her friend! “Anahera! ” She said as she moved to hug the girl, before pulling back a bit, her wide grin still on her face.

“I didn’t know you would be here either! I was just kinda wandering hoping people would be around and here you are!! ” She laughed happily as she tucked some of her stray hair behind her ear.

“How are you? How has your summer been?” She asked as she looked down at the bags her friend was holding. “Should we go sit down?” She asked as she looked around for a bench for the two of them, her blue eyes caught sight of a house elf looking like it was worried.. which was kinda normal, but she didn’t usually think she would see a house elf in DA. Hmmm..
Old 12-17-2018, 08:28 PM   #25 (permalink)

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kam blinked as she heard her name and she turned as she heard a familiar voice. A wide smile spread over her face and she too pushed off the wall and ran to meet her friend! “Anahera! ” She said as she moved to hug the girl, before pulling back a bit, her wide grin still on her face.

“I didn’t know you would be here either! I was just kinda wandering hoping people would be around and here you are!! ” She laughed happily as she tucked some of her stray hair behind her ear.

“How are you? How has your summer been?” She asked as she looked down at the bags her friend was holding. “Should we go sit down?” She asked as she looked around for a bench for the two of them, her blue eyes caught sight of a house elf looking like it was worried.. which was kinda normal, but she didn’t usually think she would see a house elf in DA. Hmmm..
Anahera gracefully (sort of) dropped her bag before returning the hug Kamryn was giving her."Hiiii." What a nice surprise!"I'm here a lot. It's boring at home so I come here. There's usually something going on." She pulled back a little to smile at her friend. "It's so good to see you." While it hadn't even been that long since the start of the summer holidays, when you were used to seeing people every single day for most of the year, a few weeks felt like an eternity.

Following the other girl's gaze, Anahera nodded quickly as she picked up the bag again. "Yes, let's go sit down." She started walking over to a bench near them, eyes falling on the house elf as well. That was...not something she was used to seeing around here. "Wait...is that one of the school's house elves?" She squinted against the sun a little but couldn't be entirely sure.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}